One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 pm

((DID JOSH GRAB RYZAN?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:59 pm

((im still waiting for Orphan to decide if this is how he wants the rescua to happen, so sure if orphan says its ok))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 am

Orphan_Smasher wrote:
(( i was thinking we make a break once im taken back to the nearest marine HQ, now wouldnt be so bad, but alexander is in 0 condition to fight, also, i think we should take this slower, cause otherwise itll just be Checker vs 3, and checker is pretty heavily wounded... we need vex and keymaster to do something as well, im fine with you trying to help now, but keep in mind, i just patched up checker, who could easily regain conciousness at any moment))
We could have Josh and Ryzan fight, and then the other wavy reds come and help.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:14 am

((RP for the most part isnt scripted, if josh said he wanted to turn around and attack me for no reason, we couldnt stop him =P please dont though >.> ... ANYWAYS whats done is done, the rescue will start now then, but like i said, we NEED vex and keymaster to help fwink, or its going to be a slaughter...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am

((I was thinking that it would just be that Josh fought ryzan, and that the rescue didn't start right.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

((that works, and its nice to have a little script))

Ryzan was grabbed by the shoulder by some powerful bird. "What the-" he rose into the air "WHY AM I FLYING!" then Ryzan looked up and was a large owl flying with him in its talons. "let go of me!" ryzan thrashed at the owls wings and legs with his sabres, he was about 15 feet off the ground at this point.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 am

Josh moved his wings away from the sabers, and swung his feet around, avoiding the sabers. He kept rising, and didn't fight back, but resisted attacks.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am

((he cant swing his feet around if hes holding me with them))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 am

((yeah, because he could move them back and forth. Which would ruin your attack, and probably make you sick.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 am

Ryzan swiped over his head, forcing to owl to let go or be cut. 20 feet up now
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:51 am

Josh had his swords in his wings, and flapped up, when he moved it down it blocked Ryzan's attack. He kept flying up and up. They were up to 30 feet now.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:53 am

((im busy making a HXH character, so... you have fun with the fight ^^))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 am

((Finally! My superior tells me to have fun beating someone up! I wish you were my principal!))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 am

Ryzan was too far up now to fight back, guess ill just have to wait till puts me down ryzan relaxed. hey this is kinda exciting, i should fly more often! he face glowed with excitement and a laugh escaped ever few minutes. "hey where are we going?" he asked the owl.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 am

Josh replied, "Up high." then he laughed a little and said, "Up high is fun." He hept flapping, for a while, and they had gotten pretty high up.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:10 am

"up high is fun!" Ryzan replied laughing. "i can see the whole island, theres our ship and the town. and there's Alexander D. Eden's ship" ryzan said pointing across the island. "wait, who are those two people running towards Hakashi and Kris?" Ryzan asked.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 am

"Does that really matter?" Josh asked as he was flying higher and higher, "just relax, or the lower quantity of oxygen will damage you. I'm used to it, because I fly alot." he kept going and going.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:20 am

((dont KILL the poor man... dropping him prolly wouldnt be... easy to clean up...))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 am

"it could matter, what if they attack the doctor helping checker? and if they attack Hakashi and Kris, well, they'll be in for a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 am

(( How about a mid air battle? Or we could just have Josh threaten to drop him after reaching critical height))
Josh kept flying and they were about one-hundred feet above the ground. Josh was relaxed, "But you can't do anything about it. Just calm down and enjoy the view,"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 am

((cant do a mid air battle, if i injure you i die, and if you kill me i die, plus you would just drop me and i would have to forfiet. now if i had same means of flying...))

"ya but i still wanna know! and maybe i could throw my saber and stab one of them in the arm? that would do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 am

"The wind would push the saber away, and you could hit your friend, that would suck." Josh flew up some more. "How about we have a friendly duel, I promise to catch you when it's over,"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 am

"you wont be catching me if i injure you, i only duel on the ground, or a boat"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 am

"But I could drop you right now," Josh kept flying up higher and higher, "Or I could dive to the ground and crush you with the impact."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 am

"if you were nice enough to offer to catch me after a duel then you arnt going to drop me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next