One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm

((you dont have to start with "VOIDS", only me cuz im in both crews))

VOIDS

Fwink stumbled back a few steps "The owl transformed! he looks like a human and owl mix! something's wrong with me Dirk, go get Mr. Alex so he can check me out." Fwink curled into a ball on the ground. "its just a normal owl, its just a normal owl, it didnt talk, it didnt transform." Fwink muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm

"HEY Dirk you can hear me right?" Josh asked while running back. He looked at fwink and said, "Why don't you trust me? Is it really hard to believe that considering you were healthy just a second ago?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"Make it stop make it stop."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Alexander slowly got up, "at the very least i can stop his bleeding... since i doubt as bounty hunters youd have an reason to burn this village down... and saying that it wasnt me isnt going to change anything anyways since i do have a bounty..." He slowly started walking towards Checker, and even if a sword were pressed at his throat he would not stop, the injured man lying on the ground needed medical attention, and quickly.

Back at Dirk and Fwink

Dirk stood in front of Fwink and said to him, "i think we should at least trust him for now, Sora doesnt seem bothered by him and i am worried about the captain... didnt you hear those loud noises not too long ago?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 pm

VOIDS

"wait your hearing him talk too! im not going crazy!" then he realized he had acted rudely towards the owl "im sorry mr. owl, so how come your an owl and u talk? and whats happened to Mr. Alex?"

REDS

Ryzan removed the sword from alex's neck and followed him closely to where Checker lay. "don't try anything funny."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:34 pm

"Because I am a smart owl, named Josh. And I have eaten a special fruit." Josh pointed toward where Eden was, and started running. He was fast, but hadn't been using Soru.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Alexander stopped, and though he was slightly hunched over, he looked back at Ryzen sternly with unwavering eyes, "Don't you dare insult my capabilities as a doctor." After saying that, he turned away and began slowly walking towards Checker, sat down, and began carefully healing his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm

REDS

"your a doctor? why didn't you say so?" Ryzan asked. "I just thought that maybe you were going to pretend to treate his wounds and kill him or sumthing..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm

"a special fruit? wonder where you get fruits that make animals talk? those would be interesting!" Fwink followed Mr. Owl, easily matching his pace. his training was beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 pm

"Hey, do you mind if I turn into full owl mode again? I can fly better during that time." Josh asked. He was running fast, and he used his eyes to see the path before he landed.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 pm

"o by all means go ahead, the hybrid owl thing is mor unnerving anyways"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 pm

(( He wouldn't look weird.))
Josh started flying, and noticed where Eden was. He flew back to the group and transformed back into semihuman form. "Follow me." Josh knew where they were and started leading the Void pirates to their captain.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 pm

((hes half human half owl, of course he does))

Fwink followed Mr. Owl silently, "i wonder what happened to Mr. Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm

(( He has a name, and Chopper doesn't look weird.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:16 pm

((uhh yeah he does, but hes also cut so that makes up for it. you would freak out if uve never seen one piece and u saw chopper in real life, and Fwinks gunna call him Mr. Owl, just like he calls the captain Mr. Alex))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 pm

((Is it okay if we made it now? I'm bored of just running.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:20 pm

((ill let orphan decide))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:21 pm

((you'll get used to it, one day i may throw him in the brig for not addressing me as captain though =P))

Dirk looks at the half owl half human, "So... are you a human that ate an owl fruit, or the other way around?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 pm

"I am an owl." Josh said as he was closing in. "I'll distract them by kidnapping one of them, then you two take out the other." Josh said while flying into the air. ((Who should I grab? The injured guy or the healthy guy?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm

((and i will now dread that day for the rest of our days together, and are we busting him free right now or later orphan? take the sword guy, the hurt guy weighs 356 pounds, or you could try to take the hurt guy and fail, then we could rescue them later...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Josh had dived fastly from the sky, and attempted to grab sword guy with his talons. "GO!!" Josh screamed.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm

((wait to see if orphan had a plan first))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:45 pm

(( i was thinking we make a break once im taken back to the nearest marine HQ, now wouldnt be so bad, but alexander is in 0 condition to fight, also, i think we should take this slower, cause otherwise itll just be Checker vs 3, and checker is pretty heavily wounded... we need vex and keymaster to do something as well, im fine with you trying to help now, but keep in mind, i just patched up checker, who could easily regain conciousness at any moment))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:48 pm

(( I was thinking that I would take Ryzan and he could fight me one on one,))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 pm

((checker already regained consciousness, he just cant move and his shoulder is dislocated.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next