One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 am

"I'm only here because I have to set you straight. the man you fought didn't burn down the town, I was here before then and it was already burnt" Josh said while floating up some more. "We're up to 150 feet in the air,"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

((hes a bounty hunter, not sure if the world of owls know of them or not, but Alex DOES have a hefty bounty, he wont care... much...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

((I'm pretty sure he'd listen to someone who has him in a die die die scenerio.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 am

"i heard him scream he would kill them all, even if he didn't burn down the village he's going to kill people and we cant have that. thats y i became a bountyhunter. to capture all the pirates killing innocent people." Ryzan said proudly, unphased by the fact that he might die.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 am

"There was this girl, and she got killed because of the fire. He meant he would kill the arsonists." Josh replied floating up some more, "We're now 200 feet in the air."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 am

"maybe it just burned down on its own? either way he's going to be killing people, and he's a pirate with a bounty so he did something wrong before. i have to capture him to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong again. I will be kind because he helped my friend down there. but i will not tolerate killing." Ryzan was still unphased by the hight, he actually seemed to enjoy it more as they got higher. i wonder what falling through the air would feel like from here, i wonder how fast i'd go! it looks exciting!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 am

"Want to go someplace interesting? I could take you to my village. They can all speak human, because they are smart." Josh asked.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 am

"that sounds fun! but how far is it? i cant just abandon my crew to go exploring. maybe you should go get some of your friends and take us all there! bring two for checker though."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 am

(( ... in the words of a great man... if you want to go on a date, the movies is normally pretty fine))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 am

((Ignoring that...))

"I would have to go there to get them to bring your friends, and they are much stronger then me, I am still a child," Josh said while flying. "Maybe we can forget that we are on enemy sides later and I can bring us all to the special village of the Grand horned OWls."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 am

((movies are horrible dates, you dont get to talk or even really look at each other. only go to the movies if its one of your first dates and if you suck at talking. otherwise dinner is much better))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:16 am

"yes lets do that! how long will it take you to go there and back cuz we need supplies and can't stay on this island forever. o and when where we enemies? its not like you've hurt me yet or anything."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am

(( I agree, because if you try to be romantic, you ruin the moment or get yelled at. Movies aren't that great for a date, unless your date wants to see a movie and can't afford to,))
"I'm a pirate, but I want to be your friend. Our village is rich, and i could give you so much treasure, just leave them alone for now, please" Josh replied. "I could get their in a day on my own, and the adults could get back in a third of a day."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:20 am

((orphan do you mind if Ryzan gives up alex for a trip to owl island? or do you wanna bust out later))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 am

((If it's okay then I will make an open thread called.
Voyage To The Land of OWLS!))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:24 am

((dang orphan is gone... and we can't really have them go to the land of the owls without his permission since you're in his crew and im currently capturing him...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:26 am

((I know, what a bummer. We could also have a fighting tournament with evry registered character there in the battle, that would be cool))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 am

((yeah except some people dont get on enough to really do a tournament))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 am

((How about a scavenger hunt? Admin-sama could think of the location and give a clue))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 am

((that would be interesting...would it be somewhere from the anime or would we have to search through old RP's to find the right island? i like the 2nd idea since i've read all the RP's already))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 am

(( WE probably would be in the island of owls, looking for an item, like the skull of yoric the poor.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:41 am

((or that, whose yoric the poor))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:44 am

(( Take Poor, and put yoric after that. And who do you get? Me! But I am more then human know))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 am

((i aint gone... and movies is great for suckin face in the back of a dark room... anyways, just be all like, id love to go to owl island, but im not a bounty hunter because of the money, its to get bad people off the streets! blah blah so on and so forth, the navy wont let you in you dont do chain of command crap, and then josh can be all like... BUT I DONT WUNNA! ... hold on, ill figure this out just give me like 2 whole seconds...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 am

((But we could take a break and come back to it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next