One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 am

(( actually, whatever you want to do fwink, its your crew, josh made the deal to save alex, not me so dont listen to me whatever i say, there will be plenty more times we can get caught i got to have a good fight with you, thats all i care about))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:00 am

(( Or we could have the thing happen, and then us go back to the fight, like we battle it out on the owl island during the scavenger hunt.))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 am

((so like a temporary truce type thing? honestly its all gravy to me, im not so much a captain as a guy with a plan =P))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 am

((Yeah, a temporary truce))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 am

((hmm well i promised keymaster that id try to capture the sakura bloods after this. how about we go to tell them the good news, but fwink and dirk ar hacking away at hakashi and kris and we are forced to choose sides and end up fighting, cuz i want to fight this stupid owl))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:05 am

((What stupid owl? Is the trip a yes or no?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 am

((you. and no, cuz i gotta fight the sakura bloods after this anyways))

"lets go tell the crew the good news" Ryzan said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:09 am

"No. I gotta do sumthin first. When we get on the ground, you have to fight me, because if you don't you'll just run away and beat up my friends." Josh said. He started flying lower and dropped Ryzan. The fall was long.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 am

"WOOOOOOOOO!" Ryzan shouted with glee as he fell, he wasn't going to waste a chance like this being scared. the adrenaline pumped through his veins and he got a natural high. His red hair flapped in the air as he fell, wind stinging his eyes and stealing his breathe. if was the best 3 seconds of his life.

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 am

Josh caught him before he hit the ground.he put down Ryzan and said, "I'm a swordsman too! Let's battle,"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 am

Ryzan adopted the saberphant stance and waited for josh to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 am

Josh turned into semihuman form. He can fly, but in this form his talons can't grab them. He jumped and floated in the air, "You're turn!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 am

"what am i supposed to do when ur in the air? i cant fly you know."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 am

Josh flew up high and then at an angle dived at Ryzan. He veered away before getting into his range and stopped behind him, skidding backward and threw one of his shortswords at Ryzan's back.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm

as Josh flew over him Ryzan pivoted on his left heel, bringing Bella around to defend. When the sword was thrown he deflected it easily with Bella and it stuck in the ground to his left. He then charged at Josh.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Josh changed to human form and jumped toward his sword, which was on the ground. He grabbed it and changed back into halfway, ((Halfway is the best runner, owl is the best flyer, and human is best jumper))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 pm

When Josh lunged for his sword Ryzan swung at his arm reaching for the sword with this right saber, his left aimed for Josh's stomach as moment later
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 pm

((He jumped Fwink, not lunged,.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:24 pm

((lunged just means he reached for it so it applies whether you jump or not))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm

((Not really, he jumped and grabbed while landing, lunging is a specific movement involving getting down on one knee.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:38 pm

((not that kind of lunging! thats just the exercise. lunging has different meanings, it also means to reach for, like "the man lunged forward for the gun" it doesnt mean he got on one knee in that context. look it up if you dont believe me))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

((I believe you, but the excersise is also a term for the swordsman's lunge so it didn't make sense))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:53 pm

((well its also that too, ur turn))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:56 pm

((He jumped really high, so i wouldn't have to be hit.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next