One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm

The Blizzard Pirates had been sailing away from York Island for 2 days now, Roko was navigating, keeping an eye for any island, where he planned on making a fun activity for himself and his crew: Treasure Hunting.

"Hey Crew!!!"- Roko shouted. -"If you guys see anything that looks like land in the horizon, please tell me!"

Everything had got settled down, except for Leif and Watashi, who had been paralyzed, apparently because of a poison that came from the man that attacked both of them. But then they got better and everything was alright, Roko was worried, he didnt want to have troubles with the marines from what happened on last island.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Watashi was lying on the deck playing a happy melody on his ocarina. he had only been able to move for a day now was happy about it, though it still bothered him that the man he attacked had such a dangerous ability.

He stood up and looked over the edge of the boat and tried to see something that looked like an island but with no luck.

He asked the king if he could send his bird to scout the area. he also looked around on the ship to see what the other's we're doing. He knew two of the crewmember we're starting to really get close to each other, which he found amusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Alice was happy since she had been sharing room with Cameron this two days, indeed it was rather weird since they were a girl and a guy, but they were friends so they would get used to it as the time passed by.

Alice was looking at the sea, trying to find an interesting island that appeared to have a treasure in it. Wait, how are we supposed to know if an island has a treasure in it? I mean, it's impossible if it's supposed to be hidden, but then again the captain, Roko, had said we needed to find a land.. but what if that land didn't have treasures in it? The fault would obviously be at the one who found it, or screamed that they saw it, which would only be bad, baaaaaaad, unless the one who found it was indeed the Captain himself, I doubt someone would say something against him. Alice thought and then closed her eyes.

I think I'll wait for him to notice an island for himself, I don't want problems.. because that would mean people talking to me, and yelling at me for choosing the wrong island, I don't care what people say but I still don't want to talk to people Alice thought as she sat on the floor and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 am

After King Zastur had a hissy fit against Watashi for his resonable request, Zastur complied and sent Peck to check if there was any land nearby, by throwing him into the sky and ordering him to; "Come back down when either you can't fly for much longer or you've found something!" to which the southbird replied with and obedient yes sire, and as he left Ted asked; Why ya sending him to look for land boss? Your not that bothered about the treasure hunt are ya? The king slowly turned round to the hiking bear and simply told him, "The reason I am after the possibility of gold and other valubles is simply because of this; we'll need money to start a country." Ted then smiled in awe of his master and happily commented; Wow boss your smart!, which the king gave a satisfied grin and replied, "Ofcourse I am you fool, king's have to be wise!" The pair of them then laughed for a few moments, until Zastur commanded, "Alright that's enough, go get me some type of nourishment!", to which Ted saluted, and headed off to figure out where was the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 am

Cameron slowly woke and yawned, gettig up and began walking to the door to began cooking breakfast. As he hauled his ass out of bed, he noticed Alice asleep on the floor. He sighed, looking at her stargly but decided not to wake her. He walked out the door and to the kitchen, grabbed his things and began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 pm

"Wow...what a day," Leif muttered from where he lay, staring up at the sky.

"Things could get worse," Alan growled as he checked over Leif's arms for the tenth time.

"Leave it alone, Alan," Leif said, pulling his arms away from the revolutionary and glaring at him. "I'm fine. And I certainly don't need you picking over every little thing."

"No, you're not okay," Alan replied. "You spent yesterday in a coma. People don't do that under normal circumstances. I would be worried about your parts malfunctioning if it wasn't for that devil fruit user also being affected. Besides, I think I've figured out how to open up your arm weapons."

"Okay, first of all I was not in a coma," Leif snapped. "I just could not move. And secondly, I thought you already knew how to activate all my machine parts."

"Ah, yes, well..." Alan hesitated. "I do...sort of. I just wasn't directly involved in the creation of said parts, so it is taking me a while to get things done. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," said Leif. He sighed and stood up to stretch. "Forget it. I've got work to do once we actually know where we are going."

With that, Leif wandered over to the wheel. He took his time, since the bird probably would not be back for a little while. As he walked, he watched the 'king' order his pet bear to get him some food. That guy was so weird, Leif thought, but he certainly had an interesting fruit power.

Leif next caught sight of his captain out of the corner of his eye, though really he didn't have any corners to his eyes. Since he no longer needed to hide his eyes with sunglasses, Leif was enjoying the full capacity of his vision. He could not only see through just the front of his eyes, like most people, but saw everything that was within sight of his eyeballs. Sort of like what an insect could do. The only disturbing part of that was if he tried, he would see the inside of his eyelid as well. Not a pleasant thought.

Leif walked up to his captain and hopped up onto the ship's railing next to him, landing in a crouch. "So, do you have any idea at all where we are headed to?" he asked mildly.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Roko looked at Leif that had just hopped to his side, Roko was started a little bit.

"Oh Leif!"- Roko smiled at him, thanks to this man he didnt take any serious damage, while he was almost killed, he had a debt with him.- "Yeah, in York Town, before we became wanted people, I had the chance to talk with an archaeologist that told me that there was an island about 2 days away from York Island, I remember I had a map somewhere in my room... under the bed I think. I will be right back, going to check."

Roko then walked to his room, the captain's room and looked in the closet, not finding it there, then under the bed, but what he found under the bed... wasnt a map...

"WWWWWWAAAAAAA!!!!"- Roko screamed when he saw a man below his bed.- "WHO TE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?! And what are you doing below my bed!!!"

Roko had been scared to death, in the future he would look back to that moment and laugh about himself.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

The man under Roko's bed yawned. "Oh, right. How I got here. Door was unlocked. I was looking for someone. Couldn't find him, decided to sleep under the bed. Better than on top, right? Speaking of which, where is that guy..." He launched himself out from under the bed, knocking Roko's feet out from under him. "Oh my, oh my... where has he gone..." The man began running around the ship, trying to hunt down Richard Davis.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Roko heard the man's explanation.

"You've got a good point there."- Roko agreed before the guy ran out of his room, hitting hitting his feet when he got out of the bed saying he was looking for a guy.-"Hey- Who is he talking about???"

Then Roko lowered his head to look for the map, and there it was, he grabbed it, opened it and took it to Leif. Then grabbed a compass.

"We must be very close."

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:41 am

Ship's Kitchen: After wandering aimlessly aacidently into a bathroom the cargo room and the room he shared with King Zastur and Peck, Ted finaly managed to find his way into the kitchen and looked around a little at the place, taking in the atmosphere, and then noticed that the crew's schef was already there, preparing a meal. Ummm excuse me chef guy, but could I get something for me and the boss to snack on?, the bear asked, but realised that Zastur was probably the only person aboard that had any understanding of what animals wanted, probabling only sounding as primitive growling to the chef. Ted then tried to mime what he wanted, gesturing that he was putting something in his mouth and eating it and rubbing his stomache, and then pointing at himself, flapping his arms like a bird, and trying to crouch as low as he possibly could and putting his paws on his in an attempt to make it look he was wearing a crown, hoping the chef would understand what he was doing.

Ship's Deck: King Zastur was impatiently tapping his foot, while looking around with annoyance for his hiking bear companion. "Where on earth is that hairy rug of a bodyguard? I'll die of hunger if he dosen't show his ugly face soon!", the king complained sourly, as he watched an unfamiliar face run towards along the deck. "You there!" The king bellowed, "Find my bodyguard for me and tell him to hurry up with delivering my food! I have a king sized appitite and i'm not going to wait all day for it to be satified!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Leif frowned as he examined the map. "We might be..." he said quietly. "Of course, I haven't exactly been able to keep track of our position, since I was paralyzed." He glanced at the compass, which Roko was holding, and then he looked back at the map and wandered over to the ship's wheel. "But if we came from there...and the compass says that...and we've been traveling for about a day...then we must be...yes, about there. And if we follow this current like this...we'll hit the island...got it!"

Leif dropped the map and stepped on it with his foot to keep it from being blown away. Then he took hold of the wheel and turned it a short ways to the right. The ship turned ever so slightly and he returned the wheel to its former position.

"That should do it," Leif commented, looking satisfied with his handiwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Cameron, who was cooking, turned around and saw a animal in his kitchen doing some sort of hand motions. He looked at it puzzled for a moment, then realized it obviously wanted food. He nodded and smiled at the animal.

"Food isn't done yet" he said and went back to cooking
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Cody docked his ship close to the Magmaztec Island. So this is the Magmaztec island.... I hope the old man didnt trick me about there being treasure here... Oh well better get started. Cody jumped off the ship and froze the sea under his feet. He started walking twoards the island and huming a catchy tune.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Watashi walked in to the sleeping area of the ship

in there he made a xylophone out of bones and started to play a loud catchy tune. thhis caused all the lseepy heads to wake up.

Watashi grinned satisfied
Back to top Go down
Bluepen19

Bluepen19

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 am

Kana walked out of her room and onto the ship's deck. She took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. She exhaled and smiled. With just one glance of the blue ocean beneath them, her heart fluttered. The sea was her most favorite thing about being a pirate. The smells, the sounds, the sealife. To her, it was just simply amazing
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Roko smiled at Leif, obviously he was better than him at navigating. He looked at the horizon for a while until an island started appearing in it.

"Cool!!!" - Roko screamed. Then he turned around and announced to his crew. - "Hey guys and girls!!! We are almost at the island! Its there, in the horizon!!!"

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Cameron, who had just finished making meals for the entire crew, which consisted of bacon and eggs (if he had another chef helping could have made more) put them all on plates and walked out on deck with the plates on a tray, then put it down on a small table on the deck then pointed at the food and yelled "Food.", then picked up two of the plates and walked below deck to his room, and put them on his bed, then walk over to Alice

"Rise and shine" He said "Made you breakfast."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm

As Ted patiently waited for Cameron to finish cooking, he quickly sweapt up three plates he carefully balanced on his paws and his head before rudshing back to his highly impatient master, who whacked him angrily as he arrived. "You took your time getting my meal what took you so long!" King Zastur snarled furiously to which Ted cowered. The king shrugged his rage off and merely said; "Forget it, let's just eat.", to which the hiking bear and the exiled king began tucking into their meal, setting the third plate aside for Peck who flew back down exhausted. Sorry your highness, I managed to get embarissingly lost after being chased by some seagulls though I suspect the island has already been seen correct?", the southbird apoligised and then questioned, which it's master grunted with a mouthfull of food before finishing his moiuthful and snapping at his companion; "For goodness sake your a southbird, your beak always points south! How did you manage to get lost? Ah forget it just eat your meal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am

Alice opened one of her eyes in annoyance from her Captain's enthusiastic yell. She turned to look at the other side but found out she would still hear the screams from said captain.

Damn, captain, Roko Cloud, is really REALLY REALLY loud for my liking, I guess I'll go to the room and sleep for a while there, I hope I can't hear his screams up to over there, Alice thought as she stood up and went to hers and Cameron's room.

When Alice entered the room, she saw that Cameron wasn't in his bed anymore, so she thought he must be in the kitchen preparing something or something like that, anyway, without thinking about it any further, Alice went to lay in her bed.

Closing her eyes, Alice Heart drifted into unconsciousness quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Rohan was trying to get some sleep but sonia was running around the ship trying to get his attention she then said "please be quiet i have had not much sleep and i need some to protect you" he then yawned and noticed her was in the harbour and the boat was sinking he then picked up sonia and stepped of the ship as it finished sinking. he held her hand as they started to walk through town sonia then said "lets get something to eat" rohan replied "ok afterwards we will get someplace to stay".
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 pm

The Windwalker approached the island at a steady speed, starting to slow down as they approached even more, he looked for a port, but there wasnt one anywhere near. The island looked like if it had not been deforestated, demolished and populated like other islands, it had a big mountain on the middle of the big island and lava flowed from it into cannals, then into the city and finally to the sea, where land began growing because of teh solidified rock. And the city... well it could only be described with one word: Magnificent. It was like looking at ancient ruins, with small houses made of volcanic stone, a great temple in the middle of the city, the lava flowing through some cannals and water flowing through other cannals. There were people there, they were tribal men and did everything like any other human: they selled things, they forged weapons,they fished, they farmed, harvested, trained, etc.

"WOOOOOOOOWWWW, This is an AWESOME Island!!! Leif, go around the island and look for a port to leave the boat there." - Roko asked him gently. Then he told King Darral. -" Hey, King! Can Peck go and lower the flag? -then he saw they were eating- Oh. Forget it, I'll do it myself."

Roko approached the mast, climbed it to the top, where the watching platform was and put down the flag, disguising very easily their pirate ship from a normal one.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 pm

"Aye-aye!" Leif saluted Roko and set a course around the island. Progress was slow, seeing as the wind direction was not always in their favor, but time wise it didn't take too long before Leif spotted a port, which accommodated larger ships. Carefully, Leif navigated the Windwalker in between two other ships before running towards the anchor. "Somebody furl the sails before we hit the dock!" Leif yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Watashi looked at the island with wide open eyes. He just loved how it looked. He had seen plenty of beutiful islands but this one was a bit special.

he heard what leif yelled and thoght about it for a second.

I guess i can do it he said

He started to furl the sails
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 pm

As Roko asked that question, King Zastur was about to answer with a mouth full of food and then started choking after he some of the mashed up meal slid down the wrong side, much to the panic of Peck and Ted, the later performing a heinlik manouver on his master who spat out the culprit, a stray bone. The king wheezed for air, about to give their captain apiece of there mind, blaming him for the inccident although of course it was entrily his highnesses fault, but then heard someone cry out for the sails to be furled, to which Zastur pompously bellowed out; "Get to it knaves! Sails need to be furled in a port! Or are you all too dim too figure even that out!", sitting lazily as he finished his food, his animal companions sighing at their kings behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Cameron just looked at Alice as she opened her eyes and then closed them again. Sighing, and a bit irritated that she ignored him, he poked her again

"C'mon, you won't get anything done if you sleep all the time" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next