One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 pm

A medium sized ship big enough to bit a considerable amount of people sailed over the sea. To anyone who could see the ship it would look as if it was uninhabited and deserted left to float across the sea. Of course this was not true for there was one man on the ship. Hikaru had let his ship sail itself not worrying about where it would take him as he slept through the night and barley navigated it during the day. He felt navigating when you had no certain course was one of the most pointless things anyone could do and was just enjoying his lone adventure.

As he emerged from his room he was wide awake and didn't even stretch or yawn, he was ready to tackle the day. He saw his ship had sailed itself away from any direct islands and sailed around for what seemed like another half a day until he saw an island on the horizon. He sailed near the island and dropped anchor in the docks next to a ship that just seemingly did the same. The ship seemed busy which Hikaru ignored not wanting to intrude on their business.

He sat in a chair he had placed by the front of the ship so he could look out when sailing and thought about what to do on the island. "I guess if i need I can resupply." He said to himself thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:29 am

Alice grumbled something under her breath as she opened her eyes ('again') and looked at Cameron, she rubbed her eyes (in a not in purpose cute form) and smiled slightly. "Hey.." she said in a low sleepy voice.

She was wondering what happened in the ship while she was sleeping but then again she wasn't a light sleeper, so if a catastrophe had happened, she probably didn't notice that.

"Cameron, what has happened? Did something important happen? If not, can I go back to sleep?" she asked in a monotone voice, except that the final question was in a really childish tone, since Alice was tired, why? Not even she had the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Leif took hold of the anchor and heaved it over the side of the ship. Then he dashed back to the wheel and took hold of it. They were slowing down and he doubted that if they hit the dock now they would take much, if any, damage. Though the likely hood of hitting it at all was already small.

"Not bad," Alan murmured.

Leif jumped. He had been so focused that he had not heard the man coming up behind him.

"Thanks," Leif said begrudgingly.

He left Alan at the wheel and started towards the captain, awaiting his orders.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Roko turned around and looked at Leif, he turned around for a second to give a look to the island.

"Wake up every one in the ship, I'll help you do that."- Roko asked Leif. -"Do you think we should have lunch in the ship from the ingredients we have here? or go and try some traditional plates?"

Roko looked at Leif, expecting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm

"Oh...uh..." Leif hadn't been expecting a question like that one. Even though he knew that it was only a simple matter of where they would be eating, Leif still felt gratified that the captain had asked him. So, after taking a moment to think it over, he said, "I guess that's up to how much money we have. I'm sure that the crew would enjoy going out into the town to eat and relax. Ya know, keeping up morale and all that. But if we don't have the funds to do it, than it would be wiser just to eat on the ship...better safe than sorry later on if we need to fix the ship or something."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 am

Overslept. Typical, really.

Kib yawned, and sprang up from his resting place, sitting in place for a bit as he looked around. Everyone else must have woken up already. He rubbed the back of his head as he stood up, throwing on his typical clothes before walking up to the deck.

It seemed to be somewhere around the neighborhood of morning, so he walked off to the ship kitchen, sparing a greeting for the captain on the way - "Morning." - not really listening to their discussion.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 am

(OOC: You are skipping how they met and all right? Thats ok.)

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Roko figured out that Leif was right, but Roko had a good amount of money in his room, and he figured out that Cameron would like a rest from the cooking, even if he had Kib to help him with it, they'd both appreciate it.
Then Kib passed by their side.

"Good Morning Kib" -Roko said happily, then he turned to Leif. -"I think we can go and check the town right now, we have to look for any treasure around ok? try to listen legends from the citizens or something like that. Now let's go and wake up everyone that is still sleeping." -Roko grinned at the thought-

Then he walked to his own room. The first mate room was still empty... the first mate is supposed to be the first person to join the crew... but it was a difficult decision, cause everyone joined almost at the same time. This days he would decide who would take the place. He took money from his chest and palced it on his pocket, took his saber and placed it on his back and procceeded to the cabins, he knocked a door and opened it. Cameron and Alice were inside there, Alice still sleeping... or kinda sleepy.

"Hey Alice! Cameron!"- Roko greeted them. - "It's time to go to the village, the island looks awesome! Let's go, wake up and go to the deck, we'll leave the ship in 15 minutes."

Then Roko turned around and started walking towards the deck again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"Hmph.. our target should be on this island..." Two men wearing black coats are inside a Medium sized ship, one seemed taller and broader then the other one, yet he was standing on the left side, secretly giving the position of power to the smaller figure on the right. The smaller figure in the boat was 5'10 while the other was over 6 feet, and much broader in width. The taller man spoke back to the smaller one. "Yes Son, the one responsible for the Islands destruction and rebellion is in the island, according to our sources.. judging by the sightings this is the most likely place we could find him.. remember our pay is 70,000,000 if we kill him." The shorter one of the two nodded with a smile across his face.

"He won't get away, the Pay is from one of the only people that could escape the island and headed towards our own, after hearing what happened to them.. I volunteered for this myself, burning down their entire town.. it was monstrous." His face lowered as his white hair almost covered his face, his smile quickly fading. The boat was sailing directly towards the island, they would not bother to look around for the blizzard pirates ship, they would learn themselves whether or not he was inside once they landed. Their Information is rarely wrong, the the odds of that were low. The Taller man of the two looked down at his son, with a worried look on his face. "Karasu... This man is claimed to be one of the strongest rookie crews at the moment after the incident, even their power were seen by many bystanders, they are deadly.. and will be quite some trouble if you are not careful.." the character now recognized as 'Karasu' nodded at his fathers warning. He had heard of them, but only because it is his job to know about them, research showed that Roko was once in a another pirate crew, wand was the only survivor. These details disturbed Karasu, as how could he have been the only one alive? Karasu readied his pistols, putting 6 bullets in one, and 6 of another special kind in another.

"Father, that is why I have you with me don't I? We will defeat Roko, you will not interfere with my fight unless the crew does" The father had an almost shocked smirk laying on his face, as his expression changed into a smile. "Hehe, a noble Assassin till the end, I will not interfere son, I promise. But i dont think your vulture agrees." A Black bird was seen hovering over the ship, a big one able to pick up humans up to 210 pounds.. something he was trained to do. Karasu looked up at the bird, smiling at it as it circled the ship. "He is my weapon, he wouldn't count as anything else".

Karasu stood on the edge of the ship, having his father land the ship on an island, setting anchor on the docks he found, looking around he expected to see the blizzard pirates flag.. the reports showed a skull and crossbones with the exact design as the Blizzard pirates have it. Karasu had a paper on him with the design as well, in case he forgot the exact design the Flag contained, the Vulture stayed on the air hovering over Karasu, his father being close behind. Both still having their cloaks hiding their face. They were going to look for Roko, and eventually find him, but before they used their technique to find him the old fashioned method would be the best first stage, These docks should have their ship hidden around.

Karasu continued walking in around the docks, but found no clue on flags that represented the ones from Blizzards. After minutes of looking (around 30) he surrendered and walked towards the Forest, once he went inside he sat next to his father, Which laid next to a tree. The area was tranquil, and seemed to not be much of a nuisance, Karasu might make a scene from what he was going to do. "Total.. Silence.." , His eyes closed as the area around him suddenly became louder, he could hear the many conversations around that range, making him zone into every conversation, every sound around the area. he heard something after a few minutes of hearing in.. one sound stook out the most,

-Roko's words-
"I think we can go and check the town right now, we have to look for any treasure around ok? try to listen legends from the citizens or something like that. Now let's go and wake up everyone that is still sleeping." after continuing to snoop on the voice Karasu heard the facts he needed while he talked to someone named "Cameron", "It's time to go to the village, the island looks awesome! Let's go, wake up and go to the deck, we'll leave the ship in 15 minutes."

Karasu stopped the technique and looked back to the direction the noise came from, that was a pirate, and Roko cloud none the less since he was the only suspicious voice in the area. Karasu had no choice but to assume this, he would find out after he left his ship and he got a look at his face. "Father i found him, he is on the Big ship." karasu stood up, Having the Vulture land on a tree branch just over Karasu.

"He will not escape.."
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 am

Watashi, who had now been done with furling the sails, started to play around with his bone power. He tried something that he seemed like a cool idea.
Bone Tail he whispered.

A a few bones grew out of his lower back and formed a tail. He looked at it with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Cameron laughed lightly a Alice, why the hell is she so tired?

"Yeah, I think we are at the village" he said, then Roko came in and told them so, ten Cameron turned to Alice again "Yep, at the village" he said

He then walked over to his bed and pulled a case from under it. He grabbed his two pistols and ammo for them, his money (which was quite a lot since he used to be rich, and kept all his money with him) and also a kitchen knife. He was now equiped so he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Sheepen awoke to find himself on an island, the last thing he remembered was going for a swim, and being pulled under the water by a strong current. Now here he was here on the shore of this weird island whatever it was called. A few of his smaller wounds had opened up and were stinging from the salt water. Sheepen looked around him to see if he could find anyone but couldn't see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Roko walked through by the deck, he was eager to go and explore. So he gave a last wod to his men.

"Hey guys! I'm going to go and explore, if you want to come with me, come right now, if not, stay here until I return." -Roko then ran and jumped off the boat, the land had grass in it, there was a forest and all the land seemed seemed very fertile, probably because of all the minerals of the volcanic rocks. Roko started walking towards the town, there was a long way between the port and the ancient city.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Karasu had waited in the forest for his chance to attack, and it had finally come. Watching Roko pass by Karasu moved from the forest, following him by walking. His footsteps would be hard to hear since he was following the same pattern Roko was making on the sand, and the same rhythm. It took a few minutes of tailing him from behind before he noticed him being far from his ship, being farther meant less trouble which was something Karasu needed to attack. Karasu pointed his pistols at Roko from a fair distance, around 20m, he then fired 4 bullets aiming at his legs and chest form the distance. If it hit, the captain could not be able to walk.

"Roko Cloud, i have come for your head on behalf of the village you destroyed and sent burning to the ground, only to be taken over by rebels from underground. You are lower then dirt, and therefore have no excuses that i would want to hear from your mouth fighting against the words of thousands of citizens" Karasu had found people that found excuses for their crimes, Karasu had enough of them. If he did try to defend himself Karasu would only make his death more serious.

"Surrender yourself Roko"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Roko kept walking, he admired the nature and how it was so wonderful in the world, a cannal of lava flowed in direction to the ocean 50 meters at his right, comming from the city. Roko thought someone was following him, but he decided it was just the wind and the animals, since he was in a peaceful state. Suddenly, he heard shots from behind, automatically he threw himself to the ground and rolled to the side, at least 2 meters away from where he was standed. It was good that he had done that, cause the bullets were supposed to kill him.

A man was blaming him for what happened in York Town. Noooo, this cannot be happening- Roko thought. He asked him to surrender. Roko Cloud drew his saber from his back.

"Who are you? Who are you to think that you know what actually happened in that island?!?!?!" -Roko was furious for someone blaming on him again, he was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 pm

"I am the Assassin sent by one of the few people that escaped that catastrophe, I am Karasu, anything else about me you dont need to know." Karasu pointed his pistols at him, "Soru" Karasu moved in high speeds and stopping 5m from his target. Aiming at his opponent Karasu shot 8 bullets aiming throughout his body at that close a range, after the attack karasu started running in circles around Roko, shooting multiple bullets at his enemy while circling him, 3 bullets every second. 10 seconds pass and he stops suddenly in front of his opponent. "A guilty man as yourself doesn't desserve to live!"

Karasus father was watching the fight, but was surprised at their targets choice of words to defend himself. Karasus father was an older assassin with much more experience, in his own way he knew Roko was not guilty after the sentence, but was going to watch the battle out of amusement, to see if his son would figure it out himself as the battle progressed.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Roko reacted very quickly at what happened, followed Karasu's every movement after he appeared and disappeared in front of him, about 5 meters away. Luckily the wind crystal was already placed in the saber.

"Tornadoe Vortex!"- Roko drew circles with his saber, fastly shooting a vortex of wind that stopped the bullets in mid-air, then Karasu started running around him, shooting bullets, before he could actually hit him Roko defended himself.

"Hurricane!" - Roko spinned and kept spinning over himself with his saber extended, producing a tornadoe of air that protected him of the bullets (he was in the center of the tornadoe).

"I AM NOT GUILTY!"- Roko shouted at Karasu. He was so furious, why did everybody think he was a murderer like that, he would kill people that damaged him or his friends, but not innocent people. He attacked.

"Wind Slash!"- he slashed with his saber in direction to Karasu, it was a very strong and fast airslash.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Karasu saw the attack coming, he seemed to be using Air as his element, but it wasnt coming from him it was coming from his sword. Looking closer the sword would be a problem if they continued to fight, but Karasu would not let him go so easily, the air slash coming towards him was strong, Karasu had to act quick to defend himself, aiming both his pistols at the enemy "Bullet Cannon" 2 bullets were fired aiming at the target, Both with the strength of Cannon balls being shot from a cannon. One of the bullets Impacted the air slash with both colliding the impact neutralized both of them, having the bullet drops to the ground. The other Bullet continued to aim towards Roko, "Crab Shot!" Karasu Fired 2 strong bullets Curving left and right to smash Roko in the middle, the impact could either Kill or wound him if hit in the middle. The speeds of all the bullets were fast, as bullets allways were.

Karasu started notising how hard he was fighting, even if he Didn't have a chance.. it was still impressive how the man was trying to defend his honor, nobody would fight this hard for a Lie.. so what was his secret?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 pm

A few minutes had passed while Hikaru was sitting in his chair and he decided to leave. His departure was just a couple of minutes after another man had gotten off his ship and yelled at people on his ship. He left his ship after checking it to make sure it was alright to be left alone and headed for a little walk. He began the long walk towards the town and while on the way he noticed the beautiful lush forest beside him. He went into the forest though not too deep in, he could still see much of what was going on outside of it.

After what seemed like only a minute had passed he heard some guns firing. Intrigued he headed towards the sound while still trying to stay hidden and saw two men fighting. He didn't know what they were fighting about nor did he want to jump in without and reason too so he just watched. "I wonder what they are fighting over, they seem kinda angry." He said to himself as he watched the two men go at it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Roko walked backwards very fast, at least one meter. He saw the bullet neutralize his air slash, it had to be very strong. He airslashed again in the middle to stop the cannonball bullet in the center, and when he saw curved bullets coming towards him, he spinned again producing a tornado that protected him.

"I tell you I am not guilty!"- Roko exclaimed. Then he changed the crystal on his saber for the electric crystal, sparks ran through the surface of the sword, Roko charged towards Karasu.

"Thunder Stab!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:34 am

Karasu was amused at his opponents strength, although Karau was being carefull not to use too much of his strength he was curious as too how much his effort to win and clear his name was intact. If he really was innocent then the battle would continue even after he had lost.

At his next attempt he had made his sword into lighting, and charged Karasu with his lighting sword, he ducked in the last second having the stab miss him by an inch, tearing the clothes he wore on his left shoulder. While the enemy was still moving forward from the missed attack Karasu aimed both his pistols forward aiming at the chest, but didnt fire. Instead he jumped towards the left and rolled to the ground. "How do i know you were not the one that made those people suffer?"

A vulture was now circling Roko in the sky, Karasus Vulture. In the old sense of the Omen the Vulture was supposed to circle around dead Corpses. Therefore Roko was a dead corpse already in Steel (the vultures) eyes. "Answer me Roko, why should i trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 am

Roko missed his attack, he sighed. Karasu pointed his gun at him, but didnt shoot. Insteaf he asked Roko why should he trust him, that was a good question.

"You should trust me, because I hate the person that actually set up the bombs in the town, that guy with a demon mask. Because I ran away from the island, even if the citizens wanted to kill me, I preffered to push them back and save their lifes, caus they thought it was me." - Roko said.-"I want that man with the demon mask dead."
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 am

Watashi heard the faint sound of gunshots in the distans.
What the hell is going he thought.

Guys, im gonna go check it out.

he jumped down and started walk on the same way that Captain Roko had.
He was very curious about what was happening.

Maybe it's a fight

His grin grew wider and he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 am

Karasus eyes widened "YOU LIE?!" He Soru'd up to Roko less then a Foot away from him. "A child was slaughtered by one of your crew mates!! EXPLAIN THAT?! YOU MONSTER!!!" Karasu placed both bullets ahead of Him aiming directly at Rokos chest. "Tornado SHOT!!" 4 bullets were Fired spinning at a rapid speed creating hard winds while heading towards Roko, the sheer force and speed they were going created Tornado like qualities while heading towards Roko, if the impact were to hit it would either severely hurt Roko, or kill him if all 4 hit.

"THAT CHILD WAS FIVE YEARS OLD!!"
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

Watashi continued to laugh from time to time as he walked towards the area that caused the noise. He could now hear the sound of someone shouting, and mre gunshots aswell.

Bone sword he said and he dragged katana made of bone out of his back.

He started to walk faster so he could reach the area before the fight was over, if it was a fight that is, it might just be a hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next