One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 am

"Of course not..." Leif said quietly, in response to Alice's statement about straying. He didn't know anyone who got lost that easily, but whatever.

Then Cameron came up. Leif looked at the other young man for a moment, his eyebrows raised slightly in surprise. Then he turned back towards the town.

"Sure," he said. "Come on if you want. That's why I invited people."

Once more Leif fell silent. He was glad to see that they had almost reached their destination. Perhaps he should have come on alone. Inviting people to come with him had seemed like a good idea at first, but it also made things awkward for him. Not to mention he could have gotten there in a few seconds going at full speed. It suddenly occurred to him that he could have probably ran while hanging onto both Alice and Cameron and brought them here faster. He would have to look into that possibility some other time.

"So you're looking for supplies," he said, finally coming up with a topic. "Anything in particular?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 pm

"Aha! Finally! were back! Why didn't you tell us earlier Ted that we've been heading south this whole time? In case you haven't noticed, Peck is a southbird!" King Zastur complained as he and his pets/ royal subjects managed to stumble back into town. Sorry boss, I thought we were suppossed to be looking for that treasure, Ted apoligised, as Peck sulked on his shoulder about his oddly awful sense of direction being mocked earlier. "Well, whatever, let's see if we can get some of our knaves to assist us, after all, someone must know something about this treasure!", their king babbled, as he started strolling down the street with his pets following behind him, "Now, where are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Cameron looked at Leif and smiled

"Cooking ingedients" he said "I'm the chef, so I need some more ingredients for our meals" he explained to Leif
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Having cooked a basic breakfast, and eaten it, Kib noticed that supplied were rather low. He also noticed that Cameron had already left for more supplies. Which brought a question to his mind. Kib was a cook with the ability to make devil fruits taste good. One would think the crew would pass more responsibility for feeding the crew to him. Ah well, more time for other stuff.

He lounged back in his chair, before suddenly springing up. He should go into town as well. That Cameron guy would surely forget something, and he needed something to do.

With that, he walked off into the city with the hopes of catching up to someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm

The doctor worked on Hikaru for a while hooking him up to an IV that was replacing his blood. He slowly began to regain his strength as his wounds were treated. By the time he was done most of Hikaru's body was heavily bandaged but he didn't mind. He felt like he had grown stronger in the short time after the fight he had lost and knew he would come out even stronger once he was healed. "Thank you doctor, what do I owe you?" Hikaru asked the doctor prepared to pay him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

The doctor treated Hikaru's wounds and Roko's bad elbow. He didn't say a word, he just trated the wounds and put cloth bandages around them.

"No, none of you owes me anything. A thanks, would be enough."- Hekima said.-"Off you go, now you can go do your treasure hunting. I won' tell anyone that you came for that."

Roko's eyes widened.

"Thank you Doctor Hekima, thanks for everything."- then Roko walked out of the hut, looking at Watashi and Hikaru.-"Watashi, should we go back to the ship to look for the rest? Or stay here and wait for them?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 pm

"Hope you can find something good..." Leif said as they finally strode into town.

His eyes caught sight of the captain, but as he turned to call out a greeting, Leif noticed that the captain was injured. With blurring speed, Leif dashed over to his captain's side. He looked him up and down and then zipped around behind him to look there before returning to his front.

"What happened to you?" Leif asked him. "You were in perfect condition when you left the ship!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Before Watashi could give Roko an answer, Leif appeared in front of him, asking about his injuries.

"Hey Leif! Dont worry, my injuries are ok now..."-Roko smiled.-"Let's say that I had a fight with a man that I hope I can meet again. This fight showed me how much I need to get stronger. Well, it's good to see you here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Hikaru looked at the man who had been frantic after seeing Roko in his condition. "This a friend of yours Roko?" He asked already knowing the question. No random man would run up to a stranger that worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:44 am

Hey Leif watashi said with a grin.
he then askedWe're the others following you by any chance?

since nothing seemed dangerous and everyone was fine, he decided to play something happy sounding on his ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Roko answered Hikaru's question.

"Yes, this man is one of my crewmembers, Leif Arashi."-Roko told Hikaru. Roko looked around the town, maybe others of his crewmembers where around, he saw Cameron and Alice not very far away from them.

"Hey Alice! Cameron!!!" -Roko exclaimed as he shouted at them.-"I am here! Come over!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 am

[[Near Magmaztec island near the opening of the town]]

The men in suits looked and searched for the man who they were after, they were only in a group of 4 so they had to be careful. This kid already took out a few other agents who went after him. From the shadows there was a click, and tubes came flying. A sticky bluish substance engulfed them and cemented them and constrained their movements. "WHATTT THE HELL IS THIS??!!!! DAMNNN"
The boy with the feather hat came out brandishing his hazel handle covered crossbow with sleek gold bars attached. He then let out a sigh of relief , he armed and changed the barrel of his crossbow, he then fired at the agents covered in this substance , the area exploded as the agents all burned in a fiery inferno. The boy jumped down from the roof and lowered his hat. He checked the book he was carrying, "The tablet should be on this island, according to the book....., there was also that ship... probably pirates here too..... well, ill have to be calm about it..." He said talking to himself.
[[Nicholas Fredrix]]
[[60,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 pm

After walking through town for a while, stopping once for a break to catch their breath, the royal trio carried on peering with all their might around the local area, hoping to spot a crew member. Sir, I believe I have spotted one of the crew members of the Blizzard Pirates!, Peck announced to the king, who quickly ordered; "Then take us to them you imbisceile!", to which Ted and Zastur dashed franticly after the southbird, who flew straight into the person he had spotted earlier. "Hey, don't step in front of peck when he's flying peseant!" The king raged; believing this person stopped Peck from guiding them to one of their allies.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Leif glanced at Hikaru, his eyebrows raise in an expression of mild surprise. The man was like his captain in that he too was injured.

"Yes," Leif nodded, stepping forward and holding out his hand to Hikaru. "My name is Leif Arashi. I am the crew navigator. Did you also fight this person my captain was battling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Cameron glanced over at Roko and sighed, then looked at Alice "We should go see what he wants" he said and walked over to Roko "yeah boss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Hikaru shook the mans hand and answered his question. "Yes I fought with the man but it seems he was too strong for either of us." He stood and watched as many different sorts of people all began to approach them. "Too bad we didn't have all these guys before, they could of saved us quite a beating." Hikaru sighed as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Leif thought about what Hikaru had said and he shrugged. He wasn't so sure about the man's last statement.

"Maybe we could have beaten him," Leif admitted. "But if this guy whipped both you and the captain, I dunno how much help we could have been. I mean, I'm not even that good of a fighter. As for the others, I really can't say one way or the other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Alice had been glad they had finally reached the town, since it was unnecessarily far from the port, and they had been walking for a good amount of time. By now, Alice was a little tired, since she gets tired easily (apart from being a lazy butt), and only wanted to look around and buy stuff she liked, which would probably end up in her buying numerous books.

Alice then noticed the captain, the loud captain, Roko Cloud, she had planned too not go over there though, since her captain's loudness was a little.. a little annoying, though she knew her captain was a good person, she still liked quietness more than loudness, and Roko Cloud was of course, not the best example of quietness, no, he wasn't even an example of quietness.

Alice was startled when Roko suddenly called for Cameron and her, since of course, she hadn't help that much in the previous problems, fights, and didn't expect to be called by the captain, unless it was to tell her something about her laziness and how she should be more active, though it was impossible to do this, at least for Alice, she was naturally lazy and she didn't think it was possible to change that, at least that what she thought.

Alice then turned to Cameron, who had told her that they should probably listen to the captain, with a sigh, a sigh of defeat, Alice looked at Roko and then at Cameron. "Yeah I guess" she said as she turned to Roko once again. "Yes, captain?" she asked in a really polite way while approaching him, she didn't want to be that close though, since there were some other people near him, except of course, Leif and Cameron, since she did know them, they weren't that much of a threat for Alice, because they seemed nice, though she couldn't know about the others, therefore she decided to stay close to Cameron, but far from the strangers.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 pm

As King Zastur stared up angrily at the stranger, he realised that the man he had just insulted was in fact wearing a marine cap, albiet the red instead of the usual white, and looked oddly quite a bit like their captain, though was obviously much older. "Ah, sorry about that, I was just thinking about something, my bad.", the marine apoligised, and walked past the odd royal trio, as the king and Ted looked straight ahead while Peck layed on the ground dazed. "Hmmm probaby isn't really a marine, just thought the cap looked nice probably." The king mumbled to himself, before shouting at Peck; "Damn it Peck, we never met the peaseant before! Now stop making a fuss and lets go look for the knaves." He then walked down the street, calling out names of various crew members, attempting to catch their attention, while Peck and Ted tried this, besides the fact that they only sounded as unintelligent animal noises to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Hikaru pondered the mans last statement. "Well I somehow believe you could of been a big help. I see strength in you but I might be wrong, but if I am wrong then why would you follow a man wanting to become a Yonkou?" He asked wanting to genuinely know the mans answer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Roko looked happily at his crewmates. Alice walked up to him.

"Hey Alice, I know that you're kind of lazy, but when we find Kib and King Zastur we're going to start the treasure hunting. I wanted to know your opinion... do you think we should split up the crew in two and to teams to treasure hunt, or shall we look for the treasure said to be here all together?"

Roko thought about it for a moment and started saying:

"I know that some of you might have some things to do in the town, so you guys can go and do it fast... we can meet up at the center of the plaza in 10 minutes. That way we can also look for information... try asking the villagers about treasures and stuff, this should be fun."

Suddenly Roko heard someone calling the names of the crewmembers and also some animal sounds. He turned around and he saw King Zastur, Ted and Peck walking by a street that crossed the one they were in.

"Heeeeey Kiiiiing!!!"-Roko started shouting at Zastur, who was walking by with the royal pets. Roko started walking towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Cameron blinked twice as Roko had called him over but compeletly ignored him. Screw it! He thought and walked off to a market to buy some food and supplies. He had a few pots and pans, chicken, bread, flour and some spices when he came across a produce stand, he sighed, picking out some fruit and vegtables before he stumbled apon a stramnge fruit. This should be good. he thought as he paid the vender and walked off with his things in a bag. He sighed, while walking past Alice and Roko, and said talking to no one particular

"Gonna put this stuff back on the ship" and kept walking
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 pm

King Zastur turned around to Roko as he heard his voice and calmly replied; "Aha! So this is where you were while my companions and I have been searching. I have come to the conclusion the treasure has been well hidden i'm afraid, but fear not! I shall find the future funds for New Zastur Kingdom! Also, if any of the crew are intrested, including yourself captain, I shall share 10% of the finds with anyone willing to assist me and a high ranking position in my new kingdom." standing firmly, expecting a highly positive answer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

As Cameron walked and buyed some stuff, the tribemen looked at him. Since his leader, Shenn Mirai, had told them that they should tourists as family, they treated Cameron nicely, smiling at him when he bought the products, offering more stuff to buy. Choosing some fruit, Cameron chose a strange looking fruit. Since the villagers were too busy selling their products, they didn't realize at first, but when Cameron started walking away, they saw that the weird fruit he had bought was a devil fruit. Oh... is that a devil fruit? Yes... it has to be... how was I SOO dumb to sell a devil fruit! I should have given it to the tribe leader!- the man whose stall had had the devil fruit between his fruits thought to himself, mumbling a little. He stared walking after Cameron, and so did 6 more of the citizens that had noticed the devil fruit. They approached Cameron from the back and were coming by his sides, checking the devil fruit.

Meanqhile, outside the doctor's hut Roko Cloud was listening to King Zastur. Zastur said that according to his investigations, the treasure was well hidden and it was not going to be easy to find it, he also said something about sharing 10% of the funds with the crewmates that helped him...

"Yeah, sure, that sounds cool. The crew will share the treasures we get, we will have equal parts."-Roko said with a smile, misunderstanding what King Zastur had wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Leif stared at Hikaru for a few moments, unsure of what to say. On one hand, it was true that he had a lot of power stored inside of him, which might be what the man was referring to, but Leif simply was not skilled with it yet. If he ever got into a real fight and didn't have anyone there to help him, Leif could only imagine what might happen. Like with that murderous swordsman on the last island. That swordsman who had knocked him down and nearly killed him. The only difference Leif's body had made in that fight was that it had kept him alive through the beating he had received. Aside from that, he hadn't been able to do a thing and it ate at him.

"I...I guess...I would follow Roko because I want to get stronger," Leif replied. "The captain...he is strong, I think. But he's a lot like me. He's not quite prepared for what is out there. As for his goal of becoming a Yonkou, that's no small feat and he'll need so much more power than he already has." Leif held up his hands. "And so will I. If I'm to accomplish anything in this world of overpowered pirates and Marines, I'll need to train. Because there's no backing out now." Leif blinked and then grinned, looking embarrassed. "At least, that's what I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next