One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)

Go down 
+5
Argent
Bee
WatersCalling
Unholy
Rodoku
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 am

Roko was so happy that they had gotten to the first island of the grandline, he started to walk in direction to the guy and the mermaid. Those two really had him interested, it could've only been them that had destroyed all of these marine ships. As Roko approached them Tyren came flying and stopped in his shoulder again, in his eagle form. Roko looked back verifying that his crew was following him as well, although he didnt mind if they fooled around for a bit.

When Roko was close enough to the guy he decided that he should make him some questions, or maybe introduce himself first, yeah, that would be alright.

"hello, my name is Roko Cloud and I'm the Captain of the Blizzard Pirates." -he didnt really care if this was a person that hated pirates... he didnt think he hated pirates anyways, since he had to be responsible of the destruction of the ships. -"What is your name... no wait..."

Roko recognized the man, he had seen him in a bounty poster before. His name was... Romeo? Romeo-what? Maybe Romeo and Julliet... no no that couldnt be, it was... OH, now he remembered: it was Romeo X Dugall.

"You're Romeo X Dugall, arent you?"-Roko told him. -"You come from the west blue as well, I've seen a bounty poster of you."

Last edited by Rodoku on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 am

With Her leg as good as new Victoria went to work repairing any minor damage done to the ship in there last battle. Patching up some of the flooring with some hardwood. She hammered then down. Bracing the board with her free hand she held a batch of nails with in her soft lips pressed together.

The sound of hammering could be heard threw out the ship. Victoria was extremely grateful to have such a wonderful crew.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 am

"Roko Cloud, The Latest Rookie out of the West Blue..." Romeo muttered; dropping the empty wine glass and in a single swift motion that seemed to only take a single second, cutting out a small heart on the left breast of Roko's shirt with an X scratched on his chest right in the middle of the hole which bled very slightly. Romeo took the tip of his rapier and wiped it with the piece of shirt he cut out, staining it red before he handed the small bloody heart cloth over to Roko.

"And yes, I am Romeo X. Dugall... Ex-Captain of the White Rose Pirates, The Bloody Florist and according to Marine Archives... Dead...." Romeo replied, cackling to himself as if the last part of what he said was a joke, putting a wicked grin on his face.

The Cellist sighed and went to a worn down ship labled "CoastSurfer" which seemed to be riddled with holes in the hull and showed giant gleaming mounds of gold coins and treasure piled into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 pm

A couple of minutes back, the captain of the blizzard pirates had demonstrated his powers towards Zarath. Seeing that the tree took the hits, Zarath smiled. He was very impressed. The tree was dead probably.

Zarath looked to the captain, then hearing a clapping sound from one of the members. Zarath smirked as he gripped molten lava surf board, it spreaded into ashes. Zarath then turned to the captain.

"Hey Roko...Can I join your crew?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Ruben had trained by under water volcanoes. Lava so hot that even under water it glowed hot. In order to make it to get to achieve new found strength battling a volcanoe would make for a good opponent. This Zarath character had nerve enough question Roko's strength, kind of reminded Ruben of his self.

His body dripping freshly of sea water he looked Zarath in face. The tide line crashing against his tentacles. He challanged Zarath to a duel. "Fight Me put Devil Fruits power against my control of very sea"
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Zarath watched as the fishman spoke, "Fight Me put Devil Fruits power against my control of very sea". Zarath smiled, it had seemed that he had got more attention then he had ever thought. Zarath would not back down from this fight.

"Let's go tentacle boy.." Zarath said smiling. Once again he had sadly activated his Magma lifter. Zarath wouldn't want to destroy the ship, he also didn't want to fight in the ocean where he was weak of all. The town would have been a perfect battle ground, now that the marines were out of the picture.

"Let's take this battle to the city, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 pm

As Victoria finished fixing the ship. She inspected her repair's carefully. After a triple check she was satisfied but hungry. Mozying on over towards the kitchen she rummaged around look for food.

"Damn I need to fill up on some energy...eatings a pain in the ass sometimes =("Pillaging a bottle of water Victoria gulped it down as she spilled a little on her sweaty body. "Ooh thats nice =)"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:35 pm

[[Behind Roko]]

Nicholas seemed uninterested in what was going on. He was in fact very happy to make it to the Grandline "The fabled grandline... a place of legend, of heroes , of mighty warriors and evil villains...... hmmm" Nicholas jotted it down on his journal and kept walking till his captain started talking to the one called Romeo X dugall. Nicholas had seen his poster as well, he jotted down Romeos details in his journal. He then asked "Excuse me, dugall right? What island is this?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Roko was suprised by Romeo's speed. Apparently he knew him the same way as Roko knew him. This guy was really awesome and Roko was surprised by his speed when he cut a heart in his beloved black linen shirt and cutting an X in his chest, everything really small.

"Wow... you're a really good fighter." -Roko said. Then he turned to Zarath. -"Sure Zarath! You're welcome!"

Then he saw Nicholas approach... good good, he was asking questions. Having an archaeologist apparently was serving them as a cronist as well.-"That's a very good question Nick."

Yeah, he just called him by a nickname, but whatever, he liked to call his crewmates by short names and abbreviations.

The island was really weird. It seemed to be a fall island because of the climate and how it looked, with trees that had orange leaves, other that had them yellow, brown and a few had the usual green leaves. Although most of the island were plains, there were some trees scattered through the island, various types of them. At some distance from this beach where the marine ships had just exploded there was a coastal town, it didnt have many people and it seemed like they needed some assistance with their economy.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Ruben didnt know what to make of this guy it was smart to try and seperate a merman from the ocean. But was he simply being coward and unwilling to fight him in his top form? A battle in town would cause panic and possible civillian injuries. This would not go over well with Ruben.

"What are you playing at? Do mean to cause havoc on a unsuspecting town? There is no point in getting chased out of town simply we were ill mannered enough to cause trouble in their town. Fight me here. Fight me in top form. Are you that afraid of you defeat, that you would result school yard name calling?

Last edited by Zalton on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Hana walked without a direction, she was bored and there was nothing interesting in this island it was mostly plain, even if Hana liked being plain, for someone who grew up with all the luxury she could ask for, she was rather plain, the (possible) death of her parents must have affected her and her taste, she hadn't really cared about the money before that though.

Hana sighed. "I'M SO BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED" she yelled to the trees around her, they weren't really close to each other, the whole island looked plain and nothing outstanding. She sighed again, she wouldn't be able to stay here for much, she would die of boredom! "UGH!" and with that Hana collapsed to the ground and stared at the clouds. "My life sucks" she mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

After filling her belly in the kitchen Victoria covered her mouth for a muffled bletch. Victoria had been a littele nervas around the other's sense she ddnt know them very well. The only person she was not shy and was comfertable around was the Captain. He was was of the most wonderful man she's ever met and one of the reasons why she joined in the first place.

Walking out of the kitchen onto the deck. Desicing she would do a little exploreing on the island she jotted down a qick note and stabbed it on the mast. "hehe that should od it!" Putting some things together on her pack she jumped off the ship.

Missing the shore Victoria fell in the water over an unseen rock which she slipped off of and face pla nted onto the sandy beach. "Yuck!" Spiting out a mouthful of sand Victoria stood up and search for some fun.

And walked around for awhile she came across Hana. After hearing her cries of boredom she approched the woman with a smile.
"Surely your life doesnt suck that much... Hello my names Victoria would you like to have some fun with me?"

Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 am

Romeo put his sword away and looked at the scenery "First, Please call me Romeo. I despise being called Dugall. Second, This is the Isle of Loss..." He tweeted in a sickening sort of tune "An island where it is summer one day, and Fall the next... It also, according to legend, has a certain cave that contains objects that you lose and can never find again. But that is, of course, A legend and false..." He concluded with a snort of disgust for legends.

Octave suddenly trudged to Romeo with two feet, no sign of her tail anywhere, dragging what seemed to be a very poor person in their 30's who had gold bracelets on his arms and necklaces on his neck. Octavia turned to Romeo and said to him in a singsong Melodic voice that could seemingly enchant men, but still had a harsh dark tone to it "This man tried stealing your treasures... The same Romey?"

"Hmmm... Would you like to see me tend to my Garden? I'm sure the you won't be bored..." Romeo chuckled darkly, Turning to Roko
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 am

What an interesting island. Fall one day and summer the next one, it sure was something that could only happen in the grandline. Everything they had done since they got to the grandline was get in problems... And they had just gotten there. The mermaid's tail turned into two feet when she stood up and talked to Romeo.

"Very well Romeo."- Roko told him, letting him know he would call him like that.-"We should go to your garden with you."

Roko looked at Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 am

Nicholas thought about this, and was about to argue, but then decided against that course of action "ok sorry about that Mr Romeo,ill keep it in mind..." Nicholas took more notes about the island of loss and the legends. Nicholas was very intrigued about it, he then asked "Mr Romeo , where is this cave?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 am

"Good..." Romeo cackled, taking the prisoner by the throat and dragging him to the ruined ship filled with gold. There, Romeo ripped the gold and gems off the man and banged the poor mans head against his ship cursing "Don't you dare touch my treasure!"

Dragging the poor man around the ship to where the jungle started, continuing to answer questions "It's a legend, It doesn't exist. If you really want to try, Try to think like a cave. It's like thinking like a Marine, Dank and Empty." Romeo stopped where it seemed a large bush of Roses had overgrown most of the area, Each one white with a few red or speckled with red. Romeo had stopped where there was a large hole that looked like a grave, giving a nasty grin. Romeo forced the man forward, bending the head back to force the neck towards the grave. "Since you guys are new here, I'll let one of you either fertilize my garden by burying this man alive or water my garden...."
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Zarath spoke, "well we are pirates after all..". Zarath sighed. Ok, if we fight on the ship, we... I mean me will burn the ship IF I miss..".
Zarath stood on his magma lifter beginning to hover in the air, "so you want to go 1,2,3 or shoot on three." zarath said. Zarath's hand began to form into molten lava. He waited for a count down.

(I'm using my iPod to rp, my laptop broke. I'll be gone for a while)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Hana looked up to the person who had just talked to her and wondered about her proposition, she was rather bored, almost about to die from boredom so she would do anything! Like seriously, the only thing she wouldn't do would be looking for problems, since Hana was rather tired right now, even if she had slept for 2 days in a row, yep she did. But then there's the fact that she didn't know this person, and going around with strangers was rather stupid and dangerous, what would happen if she turns up to be a marine? Well, since it was only one person maybe she could take her.. but Hana didn't want problems...

But the possibility of her being a marine was also low, since she wasn't wearing her uniform and she wasn't with her crew. So Hana decided to calm down slightly and smile at the stranger. "Hello Victoria, I'm Hana Draco and honestly I'd like to do something interesting as I'm rather bored out of my mind at the moment" she said while standing up. "What kind of interesting activity do you have in mind?" she asked while extending her hand, "Oh and nice to meet you" she said with a brighter smile.

She hoped that Victoria would be rather cool and have a list of entertaining activities in mind, because if she didn't Hana would soon be bored again, although Victoria did seem like an interesting person, after all she did approach Hana and ask her about doing something fun, when she was about to die out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Smiling at Hana Draco Victoria spoke softly.

"Well nice to meetcha Hana.if you want we could explore the for a bit and find some adventure out there or we could head back to our Pirate ship and have some lunch? I just had a snack but im always down for some desert! hehehe =) Other then that im not too familiar with this island."

Awaiting her response bullet whizzed by Victoria's head. "What the hell!?" A Few Marines approched from a few trees in the distance. 'Stop there Pirates! Your coming with us!"

Quickly drawing the Bladed Spear from her back Victoria asked Hana Quickly. "Friends of your? Better not be!"
Seeing Victoria draw her weapon 2 more shots where fired at her. Lowing the gravity of her spear shw quickly deflected them. $ Marines Quickly approached them within a 5 feet gap in between them fanning out towards the duo.

Two wielded Sabers and the other two held rifles. "Drop your weapons now! This is your last warning!"

Last edited by Unholy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Wondering if his opponent was slow in the head he kept this comment to his self. "We fight on the shore..." Taking a karate stance he thrust his left arm forward a large stream of water crashes into ruben but doesnt dissipate. Instread it functions as a tunnel tunnel following Ruben's movements. Ruben spirals around Zarths pillar in order to get it to cool into rock. Using thousand Tile True Punch. Ruben punches hard at the platform Zarath was standing on
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Zarath admiring his new crew mates, saw that his foe had did something with them self's arm. Seeing the sign of battle there was no time for interrogation, the boy jumped off his Magma lifter forming a ball of hot molten lava from his hands. It was a close jump not knowing that his foe tried to aim for his flying platform, Zarath infused his hand with the big ball of molten lava on his arm quickly.

Then forming his hand into a first formation he tried to add more molten lava to his hand as he would aim quickly. Knowing the risks of his power against water he knew he wouldn't want to struggle anyway. Zarath then began to come down. "Get ready for this!" he shouted as he brought his fist colliding with his foe's.

"Magma....FIST!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

The roses of Romeo's garden were beautiful. They were so gorgeous and colorful. But Roko didnt think that what Romeo was doing was alright... it's not taht he wanted to be his enemy, but burrying someone alive was too much.

"Don't you think that it's a bit too much to burry someone alive?" -Roko asked him. -"At least give him a death that is not as painful as this..."

Roko looked at Romeo, he didnt really like leaving people agonizing to death; if he had to kill someone he would kill them directly, but if it came to someone that had hurt his family (his crew) he wouldt care how he needed to kill that person.

Roko really wanted Romeo to join his crew, but he didnt know if the "Bloody Florist" would want to join him... he offered something, that he wouldnt be able to reject.

"Romeo, I have an offer for you." -Roko started.-"I want join to join my crew, but I guess you wont join just like that. So what about if we have a fight: if i win, you join my crew, if you win, then you can do whatever you want."

Roko smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Romeo grinned and tossed the man in the grave and in the blink of an eye, whipped out a pistol and shot the man dead between the eyes. "Hmmm.... I will agree on another term... If I win, I get your treasure and owe me one favor...."

Romeo then did a small twirl and immediately shook hands with Roko, A White rose in the middle which caused blood to ooze from the meeting of the two palms "Deal! I'll even not use my weapons..." Romeo chuckled, tossing a Rapier, A sharp hunk of metal of unknown Origin, Two Pistols and a Dagger out of his coat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 am

Nicholas had so much to say about this, firstly that was a very inhumane thing to bury the guy in the garden, but then again, this was a pirate, nothing unusual here, but even before Nicholas could say anything, the captain had challenged Romeo to a battle. Nicholas decided to note two things in his journal, one that Romeo was indeed very insane and two, he had a high confidence in his ability. Nicholas took notes on Romeos weapons that he tossed away, historically they were also vital. Nicholas sat down nearby "Are you really sure you want to fight him captain.... he might use you for fertilizer if he wins"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 am

Roko nodded at Romeo's request. He didnt care that much for money and his treasures, what he really cared of was his family, his crew. He would do anything for them, even if he had to sail to the end of the world to rescue them.

He was also quite surprised when Romeo said that he would fight without weapons... Romeo's abilities were unknown to Roko, but leaving his weapons to fight just showed that Romeo was incredibly confident in his power. Roko shook Romeo's hand, which hurt his hand, but the deal was sealed. He heard Nicholas' opinion about Roko fighting Romeo.

"Do you really think that he will leave me in that bad of a state to use me as fertililizer? And that if he wins, I am sure that I can win."- Roko was confident because if he was going to fight without weapons or either he was really strong at the Rokushiki arts... Which Roko didnt even know if he had, or he thought that Roko was really weak.

Roko at last had developed his tekkai to a point where he had a permanent tekkai in his body and he could even move around with it. This would block all simple and weak attacks.

"Bring it on!"-Roko exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next