One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm

It has been one year since the incidents in Magmaztec and York Islands, two islands that would change Roko's life forever. In the first one he had met his crew for the first time, and in the second one they had had their first adventure, also meeting one special person that Roko will never forget: Karasu Ammo. Later, Roko had heard that this very person that he met, at first wanted to kill him, but then trusted him two rokushiki techniques, had become a shichibukai... that meant that he was a really strong person. But after that battle with him and how they had been almost beat up in York Island, Roko realized that they needed to train a lot before entering the grandline, where they could acomplish their dreams.

Roko had trained with the crewmembers that were left, since many of them including Alice Heart had left to train by themselves, promising to meet Roko at the entrance of the Grand Line. At first he trained with his first mate Cameron, but then he left to train too, so with the help of King Darral Zastur he trained not only himself, but also a new pet: Tyren. Tyren is a peregrine falcon that Roko trained, and he always carries him in the shoulder, and in one of those destiny trials, Tyren had eaten a devil fruit: one that allowed him to change into the form of a manticore.

Roko trained together with Tyren, he letting Roko mount his back and following his orders not only of the things he memorized, but also for the translations that King Darral made for them, Tyren learnt a lot about the human language, but he doesnt follow orders from anyone that Roko doesnt tell him to listen. Roko trained his Tekkai and Rankyaku, also training his perception and connecting with the environment.

Three days before the date that would mark one year from Magmaztec Island, Roko decided to head towards Reverse Mountain, the last frontier that separated the crew from the grandline and the anniversary date of the incidents, Roko was already near to the island, only a few kilometers away. In the same ship as always: the windwalker, the Blizzard Pirates were still sleeping, at least most of them. But one figure could be seen from the distance between the mist that surrounded this island: the Grand Edge.

Roko Cloud was standing in the helm, looking through the mist with Tyren in his shoulder, he didnt want to wake up his crewmates just yet, since he wasnt a mean person.

"We are almost there Tyren." -he spoke to his loyal falcon. -"The day when I will see my other friends again has come, and we are almost at the promised place..."

Tyren seemed to nod at Roko's words, he made a slight sound and bit Roko's ear in a way of showing affection to him.

Last edited by Rodoku on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Alice stood there in her ship as she couldn't believe her eyes, she finally saw it, she finally saw it, The Windwalker gracefully stayed there in the water, she noticed someone on the deck, but she couldn't make out who it exactly was, although considering the time, and knowing her friends, it would probably be Roko Cloud, or how she liked to call him, the loud captain. She felt her eyes tear up slightly at the memory of her captain, and Cameron, of course, as they first met in York Island, she had been kind of happy to join a pirate crew, she was technically his first mate, but she was still fine Cameron being the official first mate, it wasn't like Alice had done anything to deserve it anyway. She was really fine with it. Great, I had to think about Cameron, Alice thought as a tear rolled down her cheek, her emerald green eyes clouded with an emotion ones would say was love, and others sorrow, she hoped to be in his arms soon, and hear his sweet lines as he stroked her hair gently. She wanted him to be with her as soon as possible.

But then again, Alice knew she had to make a grand entrance, because someone like Alice, or at least how she had become, needed to make one, it was just necessary and on her 'to do' list, yes the usual lazy Alice had a 'to do' list now, which would be really weird to anyone who knew her and hadn't seen her in a year, which was basically everyone in the crew, she thought that they would be really amazed at how she had improved and how she wasn't lazy anymore.. or at least not that lazy, I mean she didn't mind doing work now, and she was only lazy when she had absolutely nothing important to do, I mean, a little procrastination is fine, isn't it? At least for Alice it was, and since it wasn't as extreme as it was before, she was better. She thought she had improved a lot, but then again it would be Roko, Cameron and the others in the crew who would decide that, not her.

She was thinking, and thinking, her entrance had to be original, maybe even burning down the ship.. Now that doesn't sound like a smart idea, Alice, her conscience told her, what a smart conscience. Although it's not like Alice listens to her conscience that much, since she declared that her conscience was insane, not noticing that she was indeed calling herself insane, and that she would not listen to it. Though she did listen to her conscience this time, since it really sounded like something crazy as she thought about the idea for a second time. Loud Capt'n would kill me if I burned down his ship.. but then again he wouldn't have to know it was me... Ugh forget it, I wouldn't like to have all of the crew in my small ship. That wouldn't be comfortable, Alice thought while sighing deeply, all efforts about thinking up a great entrance failing, I mean her ideas were crazy today, for some weird reason.

Then it came to her, she knew what she would do, it was crazy indeed, but at least it wasn't burning down a ship and leaving her crew mates ship-less, (using that instead of homeless.. Yes, Alice is THAT strange), something that would be really weird and mean from her, and she isn't mean, at least not to her crew mates, whom she loves. Although being honest, and the idea being crazy and being thought up by Alice Heart nonetheless, would probably shock some people, but then again the shock would fade away eventually, like everything in life, or almost everything. As Alice thought. Love wouldn't fade. At least not true love.

So Alice put on her black leather jacket, her black cloak and her mask, which is white with a black heart below the right eye. She had the urge to grin as she hopped down a smaller boat attached to her ship, then descending it slowly, soon on the sea, and starting her journey towards the ship, the ship where her family was, where her love was supposed to be, she couldn't breath properly, being overly excited about seeing everyone again, hoping they would notice the huge change in her, not only psychologically but also physically, she had become, what can I say, a really attractive girl with a guy's hair cut, which still looked good on her.

Once she was near the WindWalker she used her mera-mera powers to light up the morning sky, it was like seeing fireworks, actually they were only fire now, but they still looked beautifully and awesome, lighting up everything in an awesome way. She was now face to face with the ladder that would take her home, she climbed it up and went running towards Roku, she took off her mask and shot him a 1000 watts smile. Which was dazzling to say the least. "Loud Captain, Roko Cloud, I'm finally back, Alice Heart at your service!!!" she said bowing to Roko with her smile widening.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am

As Roko looked through the mist, he noticed something weird... it was another boat near the island of the Grand Edge, and from the boat, a little dinghy was coming towards the Windwalker. Roko looked overboard and Tyren flew from his shoulder, circling around the person of the dinghy but up above, through the mist. The person in the dinghy apparently had a mask and a coat... who could it be?

Suddenly the person fired up what seemed like awesome, beautiful fireworks made of pure fire... could it be her? Maybe the coated person was... Nah, it couldnt be, she was too lazy and didn't even have the height of the person of the boat. The morning sky and the mist was lightened by the fire, and Tyren was kind of angry for that, cause he almost got roasted, but he evaded in time.

The person climbed up to the Windwalker, took it's mask off and revealed a girl with pretty eyes, short hair and taller than before. As she spoke, Roko's heart pumped at 300 miles per hour.

"Alice!!!" -Roko runned to hug her in a strong bear hug, while Tyren who was still pissed off by the fireworks came flying and stood on Alice's head. -"You've changed so much! How are you?!?!"

Roko was very excited by meeting Alice again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 am

Alice shuddered slightly at the tone of voice, she had obviously been adapted to the silence, not being used to his loudness, but then again, when she joined she hadn't been used to it either, she wondered if she would ever be able to hear him yell without shuddering or blocking her ears with her hands. Then when he pulled her into a tight bear hug, her eyes filled with tears once again, feeling like if Roko was the father she never had, even if that old man had one occupied that place, he wasn't here anymore. Her green eyes were now really happy, her green gaze stared at Roko, who had changed really little, but she was fine with it, finding no interest in knowing what the ol' man changed.

Alice nodded smiling as hot tears rolled down her cheeks, she was so happy, and she couldn't try hiding it. "I know I've changed.. And I'm better now Roko! I promise I'm good enough for being in the Blizzard pirates, I won't let you down!" she said hugging him tightly back. She hadn't been used to contact so much, but now she felt used to it for some reason, he was like her family, she loved Roko so much, obviously not the same way she loved Cameron though, it was more like family love. "I'm fine, how about you?" she asked noticing the falcon on her head, she smiled slightly before extending her arm so he would position himself on it, she wanted to pet him so badly, having a soft spot for cute animals.

Last edited by Milky Way Captain on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am

Two men, after a long night of travel, finally jumped off their ship and looked around the small island. One of the men, one with blonde hair and dress in punk like clothing and wearing a rifle with a scope set his eyes on the ship the Windwalker and smiled, then started walking towards it. Home here I come he thought. As he walked, the second man, one with a crew cut, looked at him strangely.

"Hey Cameron!" He yelled at the boy "We still have that thing to do"

The boy, or Cameron, looked back at the man and shook his head. "Dude, Stephan, chill" Cameron said, still shaking his head "We have at least a dozen pirates meeting here, don't want to accidentally tip marines of about that with that thing" he said, careful not to say what the thing was. Stephan's response was a simple nod and they continued down the streets. Cameron lead the way and walked closer to the ship, but didn't see anyone and suddenly got hungry. He sighed, and headed to an old diner and grabbed the door handle. Stephan gave him a strange look, to which Cameron replied with "Lets get some food". Inside the restaurant, while talking to Stephan, he had the crew on his mind, well, only one member in particular. Alice... he thought. Alice was the girl he liked, and hoped after the year she still felt the same. As Cameron ate, he looked at Stephan and smiled. "This food is mediocre, why do they even get away with selling this?" he laughed. Stephan, however, only nodded and continued to eat. Cameron sighed, he had been trying to make him laugh for an entire year, but failing every time. Stephan was intraverted, but a good leader and friend. He was also the one who taught Cameron to be a true assassin, which he thanked him for.

After paying for his food, Cameron walked out of the restaurant and something caught his eye. An updated bounty poster. Cameron walked over with a smile on his face and was met with exactly that. A picture of his sarcastic smile and a certain finger up. Below that it read the following: Cameron Lent; Wanted for multiple (16) assassinations and pirate crew association. Dead or alive for 26,000,000
Cameron laughed to himself and turned to Stephan's poster. It showed a picture of his emotionless face and read the following Stephan Little, wanted for high treason and assassinations (21), wanted dead and alive for 30,000,000.
As they looked, two marines walked up the street, which Cameron looked up at an noticed. "Hey Stephan, Haul ass!" he said, but found Stephan was already running down an alley. Cameron, now following him said quietly "Haulasshaulasshaulass" He then got out of the alley to see a front row veiw of the Windwalker, His captain and Alice. He walked over with a grin on his face and yelled over

"HEY!" He said smiling

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 am

Roko let Alice go of the hug as he smiled at her, he had missed her a whole ton while she was away... Yeah she used to be very lazy, but she was part of their big family, wasnt she? And now she was saying she had changed, not only physically, but also psychologically and that meant a new Alice. Roko knew that she considered him a loud person, but whatver, he was happy with that.

"I am alright, Alice." -Roko answered back with a smile. Then he remembered.-"Oh Alice, I never presented you to him, -he pointed at Tyren- he is Tyren, my peregrine falcon."

Tyren saw Alice extend her arm, giving a complicity look to Roko, he wanted to jump to her arm so badly, he had learnt to grip himself to people's arms or shoulders without damaging them... Akthoughthe scars in Roko's arms were courtesy if him. Roko nodded at his petition and Tyren jumped to Alice's arm.

As the Windwalker had now docked in the Grand Edge, there were more sounds if people And the mist was less dense, he heard running and looked overboard... He distinguished a blond head, using punk clothes. The blond boy screamed "Hey!" at them, and Roko lost all doubt that it was him.

"Cameron!"- Cameron was Roko's first mate, although technically Alice had met him first, but he had been the oficial one. Cameron was like a brother to Roko... His friend.

"Come on board!!!"-Roko screamed at Cameron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 am

Alice petted the falcon while a wide smile played on her lips, then she froze, yes she froze as she heard someone yelling "HEY!" not because someone was screaming, but because she recognized the voice, it was Cameron, it must be Cameron, it couldn't be another person, and it seemed like Roko had noticed that it was Cameron, since he screamed at him to come on board.

Now Alice didn't know what to do, she hadn't planned her meeting with Cameron.. at all, she just wanted to be in his arms so badly, it was almost like a disease, although once she heard his voice, and Roko yelling at him, everything went black for Alice as she fainted, falling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

Flashback 3 weeks prior.
Ragnork looks up to a glowing merman the sun shinning as if it radiating from Ruben himself. "You have done well not only concuring your most obviously of weaknesses but getting the jump on me..." Ruben shakes his head and helps Ragnork up, not that he needed it. "Dont patrounize me you don't put the same effort it into your attacks anymore. A year is up, thank you for all you've done but I'll be heading to grandline... " Ragnork looks at him like he can see right through him entirely. Thinking to himself he doesnt even realize yet. I stopped holding back along time ago.

Present
Ruben wasn't in any hurry to get the grandline he had waited over more than he originally intended. But being in the open ocean for the first time in yearhe couldnt help racing along the see. As the saying goes there is no place like home. And for a merman that home was the ocean. Here no one could catch up to him. Before he knew it he had made it to Grand Edge the final island in this sea before reaching the grandline. This island was so much different but at the same time it felt familiar. The mist wrapped around him like a veil of water and his presence well. But still off in the distance he managed to see a towering burst of what appeared to be fire. It reminded him of an errupting volcano. Coud it be someones ship went down. <There could be loot there>

Ruben turned around leaving the island briefly in order to investigate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 am

Cameron looked at Stephan and nodded, then smiled over to Roko.

"Alright!" he said walking over to the ship, then looked over to Alice "Hey Ali-" he then realized she was on the ground fainted. He laughed a little to himself and walked over to her and waved his hand over her face. "Hey, Alice, wake up! It's me, Cameron" he said smiling.

Stephan jumped on board the ship and walked over to Roko and held his hand out.

"Stephan Little" He said to Roko
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 am

Tyren was happy about being petted and Roko turned to look at Alice after he had invited Cameron to come up, her face had turned pale, her eyes had widened and she had suddenly passed out. Roko was a bit startled but when Cameron climbed up and started taking care of Alice, he focused in the other guy.

This guy extended his hand out to shake Roko's, presenting himself as Stephan Little. Roko took his hand and shaked it. While doing this he said:

"Roko Cloud, Captain of the Blizzard Pirates." -he smiled, letting go of Stephan's hand.- "And, how do you know Cameron?"

Meanwhile, Tyren had flown and was standing in Alice's passes out body, pecking softly he nose, trying to wake her up togethe with Cameron, but Tyren's hyperdeveloped senses detected something weird, apparently there was something in the water... But he couldnt pass the information to anyone, and also he thought that there were many things in the sea that made noises, hence, no need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am

When Ruben made it to the sight of the blast he could see no damage to the existing ships nor reckage of any kind. <The could be fighting on the big ship... no there isn't any noice, must be a meeting of sorts it unlikely that the smaller vessels are unlikely to have anyone in them so the choice is obvious...> Peering up to the top of the boat he couldnt see the flag, not that matter he probly wouldnt recognize it. Carefully he climbed the ship once on board he immediately knew what ship he was on. After all it was the last ship that he had ever robbed. The excitement drained of some where new to steal from he decided to sneak around the ship to see if you can suprise that guy from before.

(ooc my character is a spy/theif by profession so please no random/unexplained bumping into him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Alice felt someone or something pecking her nose, she felt weird because of it, but she couldn't really think about something to do about it, since she was basically 'unconscious' and for some weird reason she didn't want Cameron to see her, she was scared that his feelings have changed and that he doesn't love her anymore, because she still loves him, and it would be really sad if he didn't love her. She didn't want to be rejected, the fear that she felt in the last village they were together, when she confessed, came over her again and she didn't want to wake up, she was scared of waking up and had to face Cameron.

He told her to wake up, he called her name, she wanted to wake up so badly, but at the same time she was scared, she didn't know what to do. Should I wake up and face Cameron after a year? Should I face what probably is him not loving me anymore? I don't know what to do, Alice thought but then her conscience kicked in and basically yelled at her. Dude Alice, at least have some confidence in you, you're fricking sexy and if that blondie doesn't figure out that, or doesn't like you anymore, it's his problem, he's losing it, not you. You deserve the best in this world, so you shouldn't be scared of a stupid guy not liking you anymore, said her conscience. Alice knew it was saying the truth, she had changed so much over the year, and she knew that she was way more beautiful than before, and maybe, Cameron still loved her, and she needed to wake up to know if it was right.

She opened her emerald green eyes to see Cameron, she was so happy to see him that her eyes started to cry again, happy tears rolling down her cheek. She noticed that Roko's falcon was pecking her nose so she smiled slightly and petted him. "Hey Cameron.." she said hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much..." and indeed she had missed him so much, she thought about him everyday, at work, relaxing, hell, even while bathing, and she couldn't help but feel slightly sad every time she thought about him, it was kind of like remembering how randomly she left him in that island with the rest of the Blizzards Pirates, but still, it was all worth now, and she just wanted to be in his arms now, and forever.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Nicholas climbed up the Windwalker and sighed "I got your message actually Roko, i didnt actually think you would want to meet me here of all places. Its been a year hasnt it? Though i dont know the rest of your crew...... " Nicholas had some stories to tell, he had known Roko elsewhere, over the last year.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm

As Roko waited for Stephan to answer his question, felt someone climb the up the ship... and when he turned around to look at him, he couldnt believe his own eyes... it was Nicholas! Nicholas was an archaeologist that he had met some months ago, in the time that he was training during this year. He just hoped that there were no marines near in the area, because Nicholas had a 60, 000, 000 belli bounty on his head, and he didnt want this friend to get caught.

"Hello Nicholas! I told you to come here because the whole crew is meeting up, and I wanted to get you to know everyone."

As Tyren pecked Alice in the face and at last she woke up, Tyren flew away seeing that she gripped on to this other person who Roko had invited on board. But as he flew and stood back on the mast, he saw and heard someone climbing on to the ship... and he had no intention to go and talk with Roko or the other people from the ship... he was just wandering off.

Tyren flew and stopped in front of him, opening his wings out wide in front of Ruben and sqwaking to him, like telling him what was he doing on the ship. He didn't directly attack him because he didnt know what he wanted.

Last edited by Blizzard Captain on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 pm

"Damit this must be a new pet of theirs why couldnt they get a fish at least I would be able to talk to it... Not wanting to inadvertantly poison it Ruben kept his mizu guard at the ready. <Hopefully birds like this are familiar with what species are poisonus.> Ruben decided to smile was international communication right? "Shoo bird your making to much noice, I wanted to suprise them..." None of the flying species he had come across where inteligent enough to understand speech some just imitated what they frequently heard...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 am

Tyren saw the strange person... or fish... or person... or fish-person... or whatever it was (Tyren has never seen a merman before) trying to shoo him off, he was incredibly pissed off by this, and he turned into a manticore form, his wings turning into giant dragon wings, his tail into a dragon tail with poisonous spikes, claws into paws and a pair of arms growing, turning Tyren into a complete manticore.

Tyren in his manticore form roared at Ruben, not wanting to attack him, but to call Roko's attention and hopefully startle the intruder. To this Roko turned around abrubtly, not letting Nicholas or anyone else talk, he just saw a kind of fishman... or merman in his ship, and Tyren roaring at him.

And Roko recognized this person... this was the guy that had robbed money from his ship back in York Island... he could remember it clearly. Roko ran, strongly stamping the floor with his feet as he walked.

"What are you doing here?!?!" -Roko looked at Ruben with a fierce look, he still remembered being intruded and got dizzy by him, falling to the floor. - "Do you want to steal from my ship again?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 am

Ruben had clearly not wanted to fight, what he thought was bird. But it new form was clearly a manner of the threat which pissed of Ruben greatly. He skined turned bright yellow cept the even bright rings of blue. Ruben had seen many creatures from the deep and many this past year. But never had he seen somthing like this... He didnt bat an eye at the roar. But his adreniline raised as he stared in owe at it. But he held back his urges, enough to adress Roko although his skin didn't revert.

Glancing up to Roko he never relized just how tall he was. It would explain the proportions of the ship. Smirking he replied No no it not like that this time. It lost its appeal I figured it would be better than those little ships, untill I found it was yours... Pausing for a momment eyes darting from the creature to the man. In a sense it was. What are you still doing in this ocean?

Last edited by Zalton on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clear confusion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 am

Cameron waited until Alice woke up and smiled. He was happy that she remembered him, since he had been gone for a year, and even more glad when he heard that she missed him. Without even thinking he smiled.

"I missed you too" he said

Cameron then hugged Alice and smiled, still kinda confused why she fainted when she saw him. He then remembered what he was going to be doing before they left and smiled. It was going to be his final test before he finished training with Stephan, who just needed to get the go-ahead from Roko. He then turned his attention back to his girlfriend "So, what has my girlfriend been up to this year?" he asked, smiling at Alice.

Stephan nodded to Roko, but before he could begin talking he saw a shadow. Being an assassin, he didn't take anything lightly, so he looked at Roko

"Is that one of your men behind..." and all chaos broke lose. Stephan just stood there watching it unfold, and when both parties looked as if they had calmed, he turned to Roko

"I'm Cameron's associate, mentor, if you must, I've been training him for the past year." He said "I'm good at blending in, I've been called an a spy, an assassin, but I have no idea what I am...anyways" he said, now whispering to the good captain "Right before we leave, Cameron and myself need to do something, and I say right before you leave because it will send tons of marines after us and we need the ok from you before we do it." He took a breath before beginning to explain. "Their is a man, currently at a meeting in this island, a one Gerald Rennalds. Rennalds is a very active member of the Government, a politician I guess you could call him. But like all politicians, he's corrupt. He has a score of thieves who depend on him to tell them, what to do, so he basically has an entire crime empire at his disposal. Now, a friend of ours is a revolutionary and has given us an assignment. Cut off the head of Gerald's reign, so basically take out him and his top men, who actually happen to be in the area. Their trading some money for some documents tying him to crime. So, while that happens, Cameron's going to take them out." He then paused and continued talking "So we need to ask you to be our getaway vessal" He finished

He now waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Roko's face relaxed a little bit from its hate position, still seeming serious he also had to listen to what Stephan said, he heard his plan patiently and didn't answer to Ruben until Stephan had finished. So they had an important mission... Yeah, Roko didnt mind battling marines or anything like that, but it was ok if they wanted to do it almost before leaving. Then he turned to speak to Ruben and him.

"Stephan, i guess it's ok that you fight for what you believe, so you can do that later, and I am sure I can save you from getting catched." -he now spoke to Ruben.-"What do you mean that it lost it's appeal when you found out it was my ship?"

Roko made a pause for some seconds, then continued.

"I am still in this ocean cause I wasnt yet prepared for the grandline, but now we're all much stronger." -Roko told Ruben.- "We are not any kind of weaklings."

Tyren turned back to his eagle form and flew to Roko's left shoulder, looking at Ruben.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:35 am

"What was I doing last time you found me on your ship... There is little point in robbing the same place twice. I didnt forsee any challange or value in taking from those little vessels."

Smirking he thinks about York Town. "Well looks like we both had a similar past year"

As Tyren changed back Ruben naturally reverted back as well exhaling his breathing slowed. "What is the nature of that..." He gestures towards Roko shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Roko looked at Ruben, interested in him. He didnt know the name of the guy, he just knew that he was a thief and that he probably was a fishman, but fishmen were strong and he looked like a powerful person. Roko was a bit startled when he changed colors from yellow to blue, it was amazing.

Roko thought that people like this were the ones that became strong, but this fishman had some kind of sarcastic humor and didnt seem to follow many rules more than the ones that he likes, like stealing from the same ship twice. By what he said, Roko understood that he had trained and became strong too.

"I guess so..." -Roko said friendly, then as Ruben asked for Tyren, Roko begun explaining.- "Well, this is a peregrine falcon, it only follows orders from me and the persons I tell him to listen. Also, the fact that he can turn into a mythological creature is thanks to a devil fruit that he ate, which I was supposed to eat... But he did it accidentally."

Roko lowered his head a bit and then looked up again, asking Ruben.

"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 am

"So thats a devil fruit power of a devils fruit power. Below the sea it is not somthing that is seen often." He smiled as if he were in on some private joke. But instead he said "The kind of cheat reality do they not?" Even though this was phrased as a question the statment was of a matter fact, not ment to be answered. While the rest of us train ourselves ... But I suppose animals have an excuse, expecially when they are in capable to swim to beging with. But humans although they suck at it can't afford afford such a liability.

Deliberately extending a tentactle and folding his arms he introduces himself. "Roko Tako, Theif and former sp..." Breaking off having said to much.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Roko guess that he said that about not seeing devil fruits usually below the sea because he was a fishman, hence he would spend lots of time underwater, Roko nodded at Ruben's affirmation about animals having an exception because they were not designed to swim from a start... yeah that make some sense, although Roko knew that Tyren used to fish, but well, that doesnt matter for him anymore, since Roko gives him raw meat.

"So Ruben it is, my name is Roko Cloud... captain of the Blizzard Pirates." -Roko said proudly. Roko, who wasn't racist or anything like that, took Ruben's tentacle and shook it. -"Ruben.. have you considered joining a pirate crew?"

Roko was usually very direct when asking people to join his crew... but this seemed as a special case, this man seemed a bit different.

Last edited by Blizzard Captain on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Azmot walked by the expanse of the sea, walking along the frothy-waved port in the town known as "Grand Edge." The youth had just narrowly escaped the clutches of bounty hunters, and now was looking around for a sort of bounty on his own. He had heard that a pirate ship had just docked in town, so he decided to check it out. He still needed a crew, and Azmot was hoping that this new group of pirates brought about hope for his future as a pirate. Walking through the islands mist, Azmot managed to over here a few select words from Roko and Ruben, and a particular phrase caught his intrest. The words "...captain of the Blizzard Pirates." rung in his ears, exciting every bone in Azmot's body.

Looking towards the sound, the boy thankfully realized that he was only a couple of feet away. Sheathing both Kazeryu and Kageryu, Azmot interjected himself into their atmosphere. He walked a few steps before he was within clear earshot, and now that the one that had called himself "Roko" could see him, Azmot spoke.

"Captain of the Blizzard Pirates, huh? Sounds interesting. Names Azmot. Gero T. Azmot." he said, glancing over at the amphibian. Not a very sightly creature, but it didn't seem too harmful, so he mostly ignored it. His swords were sheathed on his back in an "X" formation, and his hair was pulled to either side so you could see his eyes. The slightly angsty teen was acting very excited, but the disgust for the creature next to him was almost felt simply by tasting the air. Hopefully, though. that this would not affect his conversation with the cappy.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Ruben knew that he wanted to use these people to cross reverse mountain. But he had not planned on staying. He had seen many would be pirates have the dreams crushed on the ocean floor. The sea had taken many ships and people. Pirates and people a like had caused many problems for fishman island.

"Why the heck would I want to be a pirate. I grew up taking orders but now I am free of that. Now I can take care of my own amition and live life the way I see fit." Ruben had his own goals he didnt see how being a pirate would bring about his goals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next