One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Roko smiled at oliver, he seemed to be a pirate like one would call a real pirate, even if he claimed to be a gentleman. Despite that, he said that he would appreciate some food. Then he claimed to be a decent swordsman and the future pirate king! WHAT? This couldnt be, Roko had to be the future pirate king, he had to be a yonkou. But then Oliver said he was at Roko's service and that his honor was in danger.

"hahaha" -Roko laughed at Oliver. -"Good luck trying to be the pirate king, because I am going to get to that spot first."

Roko then smiled at him, Oliver reminded him a bit to himself... but without the size. Then he turned to Azmot who seemed to be doing a great job with his Devil Fruit powers to repair the ship.

"Okay Azmot. And no thanks about the igredients, I have some here." -Roko told him to what he had said, then turned to Oliver, his stomach was rumbling. -"Hey, let's go eat something, I can prepare... food."

Roko smiled, Tyren in his shoulder looked at Oliver.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Oliver started to laugh "I like you. You are funny, because it is I who will become pirate king. You can try to reach to the prize first, but it will be I wearing the crown. But first thing first I must repay my dept so I may win the title properly." Then doku said something about food. Good lord those words meant more to oliver than all the gold to the sea. He hasn't had a good meal for such a long time. "Thanks mate, I haven't had a home cooked meal since....hmmmm 6 months? Or was it 8 months? Oh well food!!!" Oliver turned to azmot with a tip of his hat "I bid thee farewell"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Roko just didn't answer at what Oliver just said about he being the pirate king again... he just thought that he needed to dream on. Roko started walking with the meat, fruits and vegetables towards the kitchen, hoping Oliver would follow him. Tyren flew to his arm and started to bite an apple he was carrying.

When he got to the kitchen, he placed everything on a table and opened the fridge, there were other things there too. He got some eggs and placed part of the meat in the freezer, leaving the other part outside.

"So do you like fried meat with rice and fried eggs?" -Roko said, he didnt have anything more than basic cooking abilities, so he didnt know how to prepare complex things.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:36 am

Meanwhile, up deck, His majesy King Zastur was having another rant directed at his loyal animal subordinates. "What do you mean give up? We barely started yet!" The king bellowed in a fit of rage at his companions. W-w-w-we apoligise your highness, but so far we have had little to show for your mission to start a new kingdom., Peck explained apolegeticly, with Ted foolishly pitching in; Yeah boss, we've done rubbish so far, and I don't think we can do anything about it. Let's just give up and help these guys instead! "Idiots!", Zastur snarled, "the reason were doing this is to show those cipher pol nitwits who's really in charge! Me! And as soon as we have our own kingdom, the sooner we retire from sea based crime! So were not giving up!" The three of them then sniffed the air for a few seconds befor bellowing out 'bacon' at the top of their voices and stampeding over to the kitchen, after all it had been some time since the had tried any already prepared meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 am

Oliver walked into the kitchen with Roku. He almost couldn't hold himself from tearing down the kitchen and eating everythin in sight, but he was a gentleman and couldn't do such a thing. Well at least not with the captain present "Do have something more like roast duck, steamed bass, and stuffed mushrooms? Ahhhhh I'm just joking mate. That sound heavenly. I hope u know how to brew a spot of tea. Tea brewing is an easy task to learn but diffcult to master." Oliver then heard loud noises coming toward the kitchen "My good man do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

As Roko started frying the meat and some bacon with Oliver's comments behind him he laughed a little bit. he didn't really know how to prepare those things, in his years alone he had survived eating things like what he was just preparing, along with salads. The pans of the kitchen were very big and he was using three at the time. In one he fried hamburgers, in the other one bacon and in the last one eggs.

At the same time he had his giant rice maker pot full with rice, water, garlic, salt and oil to make some nice rice to eat with the other things. Suddenly Roko was startled by a rushig towards the kitchen. Because of all the time they've passed together.... he could guess it was King Darral and his royal pets.

"My god! That is an stampede!" -Roko exclaimed laughing a bit. -"I can guess it's three of our crewmates."

Roko had also developed his senses and peception that is why he could also tell easily who it was.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:23 pm

The royal trio stormed into the kitchen, their mouth wide with hunger and drool from the delicious fragrence of cooked meat dripped from their overhanging tounges. "Right! As king I reserve the best portions for my subjects and I!" Zastur bellowed arrogantly at Roko, his animal companions nodding furiosuly in agreement, as they all speedily sat down at the table, Ted and King Zastur knocking cutlery on the surface impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Oliver looked astonished at the stampede of animals come into the kitchen. The human dressed liked royalty appeared to be a king. Oliver tipped his hat in respect to the king "pleasure to meet you your highness. What kingdom do you hail from?" He took his place at the table carefully positioning himself with a napkin on his lap. These new crewmates need a lesson in manners.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

While Ted and Peck continued there chant, KIng Zastur looked at Oliver in suprise of his good manners before smugly replying; "Why, it is good to meet one with impeciable respect for royalty aboard! I am King Darral Zastur f the Zastur Kingdom! Though there was a minor rebellion that has forcefully unthorned me from country, but I asure you that it was entirely caused by our corrupt world goverment! Those damn cipher pol fools shall pay for fooling the commoners to cross me! And for what? Makng the island their own! They'll see, I'll have my own kingdom soon! And wheres my breakfast!?", bellowing the llast statement at his captain.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am

The King appeared with his royal pets in the kitchen, they all seemed pretty hungry and eager to have the bacon in their mouths. Of course it was delicious, no one could resist it.

Roko smiled as he saw Oliver socialize with one of his crewmates. If he wanted to go into the grandline with them he would have to start doing that a lot. With a loud tone he answered to King Zastur's question.

"yeah, the food is almost ready." -Roko said. The bacon was already finished frying and the eggs were done too, he just turned off all the stoves (including the hamburger ones), luckily the hamburgers were ready too. The only thing that needed some more time was the rice, but it was almost ready.

Roko took out four dishes and put the bacon, eggs and hamburgers in the respective ones: two bacons for each one, one hamburger and one fried egg.

"We only have to wait for the rice, if someone is going to come for breakfast there is plenty, so let's not worry about it." -Roko smiled, he took the four plates near to the rice cooker.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

As soon as Roko placed each meal in front of the royal trio they imedietly set upon their food. Peck was living up to his name and started pecking at his bacon, eggs and burger, while Ted was merely scoffing anything he could get his paws on, mashing his meals with his mighty jaw to a pulp. King Zastur on the other hand, was savouring every bite, as well as saying; 'mmmm' with every single bit of food bitten off. "So where and when are we going again Roko?", the king asked acassually between a mouthful of bacon and tearing of a chunck of a burger with his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Oliver looked at his plate. This food didn't look too appetizing. This was common people food. A gentleman shouldn't have to tolerate this slop. Oliver didn't want to be rude or mean so he quietly shoved his plate toward the king and his pets. "May I can have some tea? I'm not so hungry anymore." Oliver said to doku. He then also curious when would depart. One piece wouldn't be there forever, and he wanted to reach there first. Oliver tapped his saber on the floor "Here here let's set sail!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Roko had to contain laughter when the rushed to his food plate not even waiting for the rice to be ready, same as his royal pets. Apparently Oliver had lost appetite... even if he looked as if he was going to fall down becaue of hunger. Maybe he didnt like this food... Oh, well.

"Well King, we are soon going to leave this island and go over reverse mountain, that way we can get to the grandline and our first adventure there." -Roko smiled at King and his royal pets. Then he turned to Oliver. -"I'm afraid we dont have tea in this kitchen. And like I just said we will de departing soon, I just need Ruben to come back, then we can set sail."

Roko smiled to Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Ruben stayed behind as the guy left. He approached the elderly man from behind helping him up without saying a word. Startled the old man shudders at feel of Ruben's skin. He turns letting out a yelp drawing a few more on lookers to the crowd everyone staring in amazement. As Ruben quickly thickens the fog he gently covers the man’s mouth, fleeing the scene. When feeling he was a safe distance away he uncovers the mans mouth

"An octopus with clothes? What a strange sight." The man spoke out of genuine intrigue there was no malicious or fear in his voice, just surprise.
“We do have time for that, I am a merman. His tone was final and left no room for follow up questions. He abruptly moved on. Was that man working with the is country in an official capacity?
Hesitating at first because the abruptness, the old man moves on. “That guy is nothing more than a thug getting rich off the works of the people and the marines have been no help either they are profiting just as much as the Bart that guy from earlier. By himself he is not that much of a problem but people who opposed so far have gone missing in the middle of the night.
“I do not have much time to deal with this. But if the marines are night time muscle they won’t likely give up the illusion of good standing. You know where this Bart stays? The thing with marine facilities is they tend to have a fair amount berri on hand just encase someone comes to collect a bounty. In short if you give me to Bart then he will have to take me to me to the marines to get any payment.

One hour later…
Ruben is tied up in a covered cage being pushed inside the military base.

(As promised I’m rushing this so we can move on or two more post and ill be done)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 pm

"Ah good show kna- captain, the grandline shall certainly have a future New Zastur kingdom to locate there!" King Zastur bellowed cheerfully, before laughing to himself, and accidently began choking on a mouthfull of bacon, to which Ted speedily rushed to the king's aid an performed a heinlik manouver on jis master, dislodging the deadly pig meat breakfast treat. Your highness, please chew your food throughly!, Peck pleaded with obvious worry in his voice, for which Zastur let the comment slide. Who's Ruben? Ted asked, before being scolded by the king. "Idiot! How many times do I have to say it!? Humans can't understand animals speech! Though a very good point there Ted, I remember an octopus fellow, per chance is that Ruben?", the king droned on, directing his question to Roko and Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Roko smiled at King. His dream was to have a kingdom again, because apparently he had lost his old kingdom because of the Cipher Pol agents of the world government, although they were only a rumor and he didnt even know if they existe. Probably yes. Then Roko's eyes widened when he saw the King choking, he was going to help him but Ted was faser and saved his royal majesty, which relieved Roko.

"be careful while eating, you could die from one of those." -Roko told him, he sitting down too with his plate, now the rice was ready and he was eating a portion of it too. He heard the King use his peculiar ability with his animals, and then asked Roko a question. -"Yes, indeed Ruben is the octopus fishman fellow we met before. Apparently he had something to do, I hope nothing wrong has happened."

Roko smiled at King. Then he turned to Oliver.

"So Oliver, do you have any hidden abilites that you'd like to show us?" -Roko asked him, he was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 am

(I truly don't feel like typing everything that happened right now so for the sake of moving on)

Ruben comes back walking slowly holding a large safe in his hands and two tentacles he puts it down on the deck carfully so it doesnt fall through. He is soaking wet and obviously tired rubbing the knot on his head. For the first time actually looking at the crew, not look before when he just past by he introduces himself, as if nothing happened. "I am Ruben" He wasnt the type to talk about himself so he wasn't about to divulge his history or where he came from. Any such info might be learned over time but for now a name is all they needed.

And Captain I'd suggest we leave soon. It would be problematic for those of you who can't swim or fly nods to Tyren should the actions I took on this island be looked into closely
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Roko was a little surprised when Ruben suddenly appeared as if he was summoned with magic words. He brought something that looked like a safe... Yeah it couldnt be anything else. Now that he remembered this guy had not formally presented himself to all the crew, so now it made sense that they didnt even know his name. He just came in and said his name, Roko had promised to help him with his goals, and so would it be.

"Welcome back Ruben, we will depart in an instant." -Roko said and walked towards the deck with Tyren in his shoulder, expecting to be followed.-"BRING UP THE ANCHOR, PUT DOWN THE SAILS! We are officially going into the grandline!!!"

Roko was euphoric as he said this words in his loud nature.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Though Roko ordered his crew to prepare for departure, Zastur merely waved his hand casually while finishing the rest of everyones food. Uh, Boss, shouldn't we be doing the stuff the captain said?Ted asked puzzled at his master's behaviour, with Peck pitching in; Yes, we shall need to depart soon, your highness! King Zastur merely shrugged, and after quickly gulping down the mouthful of breakfast, he casually ordered them; "You two help them, im hungry." Peck imedietly flew off to attempt to unfurrel the sial, to little sucess as he was tugging at the rope that held it up. Ted meanwhile was about to ask why the king didn't want to go onboard, before he quickly bellowed; "I said go help them Ted!", to which the large hiking bear yelped, dropping his walking staff, before dashing updeck, calling behind to him; Yes bo- your highness! I'll pull up the anchor now!, quickly rushing over to it and grunting with effort as he attempted to drag the anchor aboard by it's connecting rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Oliver thought long and hard about Roku's question "Any special abilites? Well I'm good with number calculations. I can take half the time counting millions of beli than a average man can count hundreds. I would be great as a quarter master. Wait I suppose that wasn't what u meant. I guess I could show u what I can do. I assume this won't leave the room?" Oliver smiled activating. his powers. The ship began to shake. The anchor suddenly rose on its own unto the ship helping the animals. The rope binding the sails unstrapped releasing them into the wind. The ship itself slowly began to float into the air. Oliver himself had to sit down because of so much power he had to use "Tada!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Roko's eyes widened when the ship started shaking... he heard Oliver's special abilities with interest, but what he was doing now was awesome! It had to be the power of a devil fruit. Roko felt left out in the world of devil fruits, since he didnt have one. He had been very close to eat one he had... but Tyren had eaten it by accident. Roko imagined how would it be to turn into a manticore...

"Wow, that is very awesome Oliver!" -Roko clapped his hands slowly for him. -"Now... let's set sail!!!"

Roko smiled as he grabbed the helm, the ship started to move and he directed it towards the famous entrance of to the Grand Line: Reverse Mountain! As the ship got closer and closer to the upgoing current, Roko's heart pounded faster. They had gone into this river that would then go into the reverse mountain. He could see the too imposing rock walls with a crack in the middle... a fringe that would take them inside their dreams... they were ready, this was the time. The time when they would start to be famous, the time when they would start to be feared and known by the world.

"HERE WE GO GRANDLINE!!!" -Roko screamed at full lung-power when the boat started to go into the current that would take them up the reverse mountain.

His heart pounded at high speeds, but he had to concentrate. everything was in his hands. If he moved the helm in a wrong way, they would crash with the walls and everyone would die crashed by the fierce currents. Roko had to mantain calm and strenght in the helm, which he maintained stable so the ship would stay in the middle between the two walls. The ship started to tumble, the current was too strong even if he mantained the helm in place, someone had get a grip of the rudder.

"SOMEONE, GET A GRIP OF THE RUDDER!!!! NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!" -Roko screamed with all his heart, if someone didnt do so soon enough, they would be crushed by the fierce currents.

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Just as quickly as he they left although he had introduced himself no one had said anything to him. Perhaps this life would be no different from spying or theft Ruben would be working alone he showed himself around the ship until he came across a empty room that suited him. Leaving the safe there he joined every upstairs.

Ruben could only look idley as some of them worked. He had no experience working a ship. Plus he didn't think this was the time to learn. The water around reversing mountain were ruff is in experience could kill them. Mer people worked closely with the fish of the sea but but had no idea that people were the same way with surface animals.

So instead he went all the way to the front of the ship to enjoy the sight. He though of his travels thus far and the people he met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Oliver walked deep inside the lower levels of the ship. Apparently there were already on the mountain preparing to enter the grand line, and the rudder needed to be manned according to their captain. Oliver gripped the rudder holding it steady as tight as he could "Come on, Roku I don't know how long I can keep this up!" Oliver got his sword stabbing it into the rudder holding it still. He quickly ran up toward the top deck to see the sights himself.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

In the distance a single man on a ship could be seen, he had the kind of suit you would only see on wedding days, or a funeral.. a top hat was left on his head in a position where his eyes were covered, a slight smile moved across his face. His hands were covered by leather gloves, and on his hands a Black Cane with a sapphire on the top. Shusei moved towards the ship that had been on his sights for quite some time, the same crew he had given the reputation of murders too. Shusei's hands were the ones that had destroyed the Town.. yet it was the Blizzards that was left stained with their blood. Now that Shusei had returned from two years of hiding he had decided to follow the same crew, his old one was destroyed... by him.

The waves started picking up as he got nearer to the Mountain he was destined to cross over, in his current Dinghy Shusei would not be able to crossover.. his DF powers would be useful in this situation, but that would require him giving himself attention he didn't need.. and a direct link to the person that hurt york town years ago. The ship he was going to need to crossover the mountain was already making its way, there was only one way to catch up to it by this point, as much as Shusei hated it.. he needed to reach it in speeds most people would never see.

Putting both his feet back Shusei used Black Flash, making him disappear in soru like speeds heading towards the direction of the ship. While moving at this speed he used his hands and feet to 'Push' himself even further, giving him speeds that outran even Soru. Within a Blink of an Eye Shusei appeared on the Deck of the Blizzards ship, Cane in hand placed gently on the ground.. his yellow eyes quickly closing and his mouth turning into a smile.

"Hello Roko, long time no see correct? Need any help?" It was spontaneous and above all it gave questions as to how he got there, but the current situation going around in the ship seemed more important at the time.. probably giving him the distraction away from him he needed.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

(OK GUYS, This closes the thread, we'll continue this next thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3