One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 am

As Roko spoke to Ruben a guy appeared on board, Roko looked at him, Tyren extended his wings to fly to him, but Roko touched him, like calming him so that he didnt go and attack the newcomer. Roko felt a bit offended by Ruben's words, he wanted to complete his ambitions and goals, because he had been forced to follow rules all his life apparently. Roko didnt think the same as ruben.

What he though was that his pirate crew could help anyone that joined it fulfill and complete their dreams. even if these were crazy.

"Well I am the captain, and I just wanted to tell Ruben here: Ruben, it's good that you have your goals, but with the help of a crew and other people it would be much easier and more fun!" -Roko spoke. - "Also, I'm not going to force you to do things that you dont like, unless it is something really important, you can be free."

Roko smiled at Ruben and to Azmot, he then added too.

"Oh, and Nice to meet you Azmot."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 am

Ruben took all this in very carefully sure it did make since to travel in a group sometimes. That's what the army was a team. That could not function solo. Perhaps it was his position that made him used to being by himself. Ragnork had been great but if not for the others it would have been a lonely year. But with this in mind he replied.

"Sure it would be useful to have others help me out. But where could I find people who do that...." It had been implied that Roko. wanted him to join but Roko had yet to actually ask.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Nicholas was chronicling the entire moment. He just remained seated, he didnt need to say anything , he was only focusing on his writing and reading. He knew following this crew would be better than travelling by himself, so he would follow if need be, there was no need to love them, as long as he could find and read the poneglyphs that was fine already.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Roko looked at Ruben surprised... maybe he had not been clear enough with his "clues" of what he meant. He really wanted this man in his crew, and if he didn't think this crew was worth he joining then he was something wrong in his brain. Although Roko didnt tell him that. Roko was a nice person and he answered to Ruben's question.

"But Ruben, we're pirates, we could take you with us." -Roko suggested, thought a bit and continued. -"Ruben, join my crew."

Roko didn't say the least thing as demanding it from him, it was more of a suggestion.

"I will protect my crewmates till the ends of the earth, join me and we'll be friends forever, even if you have to leave for a long time." -Roko said. -"I'll help you fulfill your dreams."

Roko had honesty plastered in the face.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm

What a bold statement this guy was making even before hearing his goal. But now that the offer had directly been extended that was good enough for him. "Yes , you are pirates aren't you... " His voice wasn't completly void of sarcasm.". I accept your invitation. Assuming that after hearing what I wish to accomplish you find it is something you will help with. I want to break down the class systems that seperate people. Rich poor slave kings noble. We all have the same blood running through us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Azmot allowed the conversation to follow as he stood quietly, focusing on the actions of both parties. The creature had an obvious distrust of pirates, yet Roko simply continued on. He was seemingly very determined to make the amphibian-looking creature join his crew, which was a trait Azmot admired and despised. If you accepted a knight into a group of pirates, it was obvious that the knight would kill them in their sleep and take the bounty to his king. That said, even if Ruben was no knight, he was someone who did not want to be restrained, just like the sea.The mere though of the sea made him dizzy, but Azmot stayed focused on his task as he made the slight movement of his arm to subtly gain attention.

"If I may, Captain Roko. I'm not sure if you have space from one more, but I think I can make an decent Shipwright... I can make things." Azmot said, concentrating on the ground to his left, to the right of Ruben. A large, 8 x 8 foot wooden plank materialized on the ground, flat and completely still. If Azmot tried to touch it now, he would simply pass through it as if it wasn't their. However, by the time Roko or Ruben moved towards it, the plank would be half solid, almost fluid like liquid. However ,after on of them responded and went towards it, Azmot predicted that it would be good and solid, fully usable for whatever they needed. He didn't plan on using it, though, for it was just a demonstration of his abilities. Hopefully, though, it would be enough. "It takes a while for it to bond into the real world, but it will become usable soon enough. Oh, and if you're wondering, this is the power of a Devil Fruit. The Yume Yume no Mi, or Dream Dream Fruit, to be more prescise. If my abilities are of any value, we can discuss the details later. For now... what do you think?"

Nervously, Azmot waited the verdict of Roko, rubbing his right hand against itself as he kept focus on the plank, easily allowing it to stay within the Real World.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 pm

(OOC: Azmot, could you edit your post so you dont make things appear out of no where? The yume yume no mi only permits you to create things in your dream world. Not in the real world.)

Roko listened carefully to Ruben's goal in life... it seemed like something interesting but difficult to manage. Since they were pirates it was something that could be done with time, since they would still be seen as bad people despite their actions.

"I agree with you Ruben, we all have the same blood, despite how much money we have." -Roko said. -"I also think it's not good that people are racists with other species or people of different colors of skin, I dont give a crap for that kind of people."

Then Roko turned and listendto the guy that called himself Azmot. He apparently wanted to travel with them or join the crew, because he said that if he had space for one more... and Roko had a lot of space in the ship. Also, Roko needed a shipwright, hi father was a shipwright, but since Roko had left Raymond Island he hadnt sen him, and the ship had only been checked by som ocasional shipwrights in some islands.

Roko was surprised by the guy making a box appear out of nowhere. This must be some kind of trick...- Roko thought. He approached and tried to touch the box, but his hand passed through it. The box was semi-tangible, getting harder by time. Azmot explained that it was the pwoer of the Yume Yume no mi, the dream devil fruit. It was something awesome.

"Your power is very cool Azmot, I think we do need a shipwright in this ship, if you want you can hang out with us." - Roko told him. -"But I need to know how you are first."

This was one of the first times that Roko hadn't accepted a crewmate directly... he had become something more warry about the people he chose to join his crew.

Last edited by Blizzard Captain on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Alice blushed slightly as Cameron said he missed her too, no one would be able to know how much that sentence relieved Alice, she was so afraid of losing Cameron, of him not liking her anymore that it was horrible, a horrible feeling in her chest and everything, like when you're scared of losing something you love and that you worked hard for receiving, that exact feeling was what Alice was feeling, kind of. She didn't want to lose him, why would she ever want to either way.

She was caught off guard by the question Cameron asked, she didn't know he would refer to her a his girlfriend but it was nice hearing it, she was really happy, a beautiful smile playing on her lips at the moment, making her way more beautiful than usually, and she hugged Cameron tightly.

"I did nothing in specific, although my bounty was raised.. and I also worked as an assassin for some time, nothing special though, it was entertaining and I liked training a lot, I feel like I accomplished what I was left for.. oh sorry for leaving you out of the nowhere after we got together.. I just thought I wasn't good enough for you and that I needed to work harder if I wanted to be good for you, I thought things like 'he's too good for me' and stuff like that but in the end I left and I came back way stronger" she said with a smile on her face, she was really proud of her work that year of training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 pm

(OOC: Resolved )

Last edited by Azmot on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Oliver was sailing in his dingy he had made toward an island to resupply. He had been stranded at sea due to him losing his ship at a poker game. He nearly died sailing these waters, but it was nothing compare to the reverse mountain which he now had to go across to make it into the grand line. Things were not going well for him. Not only could he barely survive in his dingy, but he didn't have a prayer going across the mountain. It had seem like his pirating carrer was over. Oliver sighed "Oh well I guess I could always fly over, but im so hungry right now. I don't have the energy to even burg right now.*burgs* I'm mistaken ha ha ha." Then he saw the answer to his prayers a ship was docked in the city he was heading. Good he could tag along with these guys until they made it over the mountain. Oliver steered the ship next to the windwalker. He took out his sword and cut a man size hole into the hull of the ship being careful not to make any loud noises to alarm the pirates. Oliver entered the ship into the storage area where he could hide until the trip was over.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 pm

"Right..." Remembering what his initial intentions were he had a sudden renewed intreast in completing his business before they set sail. Now that he wouldn't not be keeping a schedule according to his desire of what to do next. "So if there is nothing else I need to know. I have some stuff to do before we leave. I have time before we depart right." His words words gave the answer he wanted. While there was some supplies he could wait until reaching the other side of the wall there was one thing he would not be comfortable and now that he was on a ship he could have more of it.

"I'm going to be with you all for awhile i suppose. I can meet the rest of you later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:37 am

Cameron looked at her as she told her story and nodded. He was glad she was safe, as being an assassin was dangerous work- he knew first hand. He smiled at her and hugged her.

"I'm glad to know your ok" he said and then looked at her as she finished her statement. "It's fine that you left, you had to do what you had to do..." he said "Plus it gave me an opportunity to train. I worked as an assassin too, actually, I still am" he said smiling.

Just then Stephan walked over to the edge of a ship and gave Cameron a subtle nod. This meant the assassination was still on. Cameron nodded back, happy the plan was still on. He had been planning for three weeks, scoping out the area, figuring out the mans daily routine, thinking of multiple escape plans all on his own. He looked at Stephan.

"We need to wait till the rest of the crew gets here for a speedy getaway" Cameron said simply to him

Stephan nodded "Whatever you say lover boy, its your hit" he said, smirking

Cameron's response was lobbing a ball of sand at Stephan's face, who ducked and the sand landed in the water. Cameron then turned back to Alice.

"That would be Stephan, my associate" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Azmot stared at the wooden board, listening half-way as Roko commented on his power. Suddenly, though, Azmot felt the slight chill that accompanied an object becoming tangible, allowing him to know that the transfusion into the real world was complete and put his concentration on Roko, which he did. It had taken the bare minimum of time to become real, for Azmot made it the most basic he could. With a twitch of his ear, the young boy frowned as the captain told him that more was needed to join the crew. A story. Azmot maneuvered through the question, analyzing the situation. A pirate that seemed pretty care free wanted his story, so it would be best to only tell the bare necessities. After all, chances are he just wanted a profile for records.

"What exactly do you need to know, Roko?" Azmot asked, pushing his pinkish hair out of his face so that his eyes could be seen. Pale white, as due always, were the shade of his eyes. Azmot didn't plan to tell him much; why should he? Secrets are secrets for a reason. Besides, if Azmot was strong enough, the captain might just be satisfied with that. However, he wasn't that lucky, and Azmot could only hope he didn't have to explain the same old story again!

For the past 3 or so years, Azmot had forced himself to tell others his testimony so that they would be slack on him, as to not alert the marines of his presence.

"For starters," Azmot began, giving what he thought a useful information ", I have a 150,000 Belli bounty. I don't play games, alright? If you want something done, it'll get done."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Below deck, a king had awoken. And he was fairly grouchy. "Ted! How many time have I told you not to sleep eat!", King Darral Zastur, a short crown wearing, moustached man, bellowed at a hulking mass of fur known as the hiking bear Ted; "You almost chewed Peck to pieces!" Im Sorry Bo- Your Majesty! I thought I was eating some chicken!, the hiking bear apoligised, ashamed of almost devouring the small Southbird named Peck, who was currently shivering in sheer terror on King Zasturs crown. I-i-i-i-t was dark, t-t-t-h-h-h-h-ere was teeth! Oh god the teeth!, Peck wimpered to himself, as if in a horrified trance. "Oh forget this! I'm going up deck! I've been awake for six minutes and not a single one of those knaves have offered me breakfast!", the king complained as he stormed updeck with Peck still perched on his crown, Ted not too far behind him. "Knaves! Where is my most important meal of the day!?", Zastur snarled as he appeared on deck, and then glared at Tyren, Roko's hawk, seemingly snarling in a random fit of rage; "Shut up you feathered fool! If it wasn't for me you would have never met your dear master Roko, so show a king some respect!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Alice smiled and heard Cameron saying that he was an assassin as well, that was indeed really interesting and Alice was surprised that both had been working the same way even if they were separated and didn't know about the other for a year, it's kinda funny, Alice thought and continued smiling at her boyfriend as he continued, then he motioned to a guy who nodded and said something to Cameron, who responded.

Alice was kinda curious about what they were talking but didn't want to be nosy, even if it was kinda about her boyfriend, so instead of asking about what they were talking about she smiled brightly at the stranger and stood up. "Hello I'm Alice Heart, nice to meet you" she said and then looked at Cameron.

She had noticed that he used some sand, so that meant that he finally, or most probably, found out which powers he had acquired with the devil fruit, so the sand sand fruit it was, that was awesome, or at least that's what Alice thought. She wanted to know as well how everything was going and how it was when he first found out what his powers were, she wanted to know everything, at least it wasn't the mera mera no mi, so he shouldn't have burned his food down, unlike Alice.

"So your devil fruit power is the sand sand fruit? Awesome, how was it when you first found out?" she asked in a curious tone to her boyfriend, holding hands with him and her emerald green eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Roko nodded at Ruben's statement. While they were in this island the Blizzard Pirates were in all their right of leaving the ship and do whateve they needed to do. Alice and Cameron were in their usual lovey-dovey rutine again and Roko just smiled at them befor turning to Ruben.

"Yes, you can finish whatever business you have here before we depart. I am glad To have you in my ship." -Roko told him, then turned and listened to Azmot speak.

He wanted to know what did he need to get into the crew... And the truth was that Roko just wanted to see how he adapted with the people here and his behaviour in the ship. He could be lazy or a little of a fight-seeker, but if he went around insulting everyone and attacking them out of nowhere he couldnt stay.

"Well, I have a bounty of 27, 000, 000 bellis. And I dont need to know anything, I just need to see how you act as a crewmember." -Roko explained, suddenly someone came from belong the deck, it was King Darral Zastur, or just King like Roko liked to call him.

Tyren was sqwaking in Roko's shoulder. When Zastur cane and shouted at him "telepatically", he answered back too.

"What is your problem? Well... Maybe you have a little bit of reason, but you can't shout at me like that!" - Tyren said. As Roko said.-"Good Morning King -totally ignoring his breakfast demandance- look! Some of our crewmates have returned!"

Roko smiled at King.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 am

Ruben passes by Alice and Cameron not giving them a mommens thought before plunging into the water. Zalton was conducting his businuss on the island but he did not want anyone at the port to see him entering the town. Moments later he surfaces in secluded spot elsewhere in town, having used local fish to help find the most ideal location. He starts looking for the most ideal targets.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 pm

King Zastur was seething with rage, most like down to a rude awakening and hungry stomache begging for breakfast, growling much to the monarchs embaressment. "Yes, yes hello all of you, it's good to see you all again, don't suppose anyone would mind giving me something to eat? Might as well hand something to Ted and something to calm Peck's nerves.", the king said in more humane terms, though with occasionl slips into anger. My word his majesty is starting to become a little more humble! Peck commented, apparently now gotten over his nerves by himself. Yeah, the boss has started being a bit of a softie now. Ted oitched, and the pair quickly shouted at by their master. "You forgetful fools! I am the only one who can hear you two apart from the captains feathered friend, and besides are you implying I have gotten weak over the years? Hmm!?", Zastur bellowed at his subjects.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Roko looked at King Darral, he was a very comical person but someone to be respected. Roko didnt really know all the story behind this king, but he was totally awesome: he could talk to animals and he had two pets Peck and Ted. He was hungry.. yeah, their cook was Cameron, and he supposed that Kib was sleeping, but Roko could maybe cook something, even if he wasnt a great cook.

"I can try and cook something for everyone..." -Roko got close to Ted and petted the bear below the chin, in the neck. He was awesome, Roko smiled. He also then peted Peck in the head. -"Im going to the storage room, I'll get something to cook there."

Tyren by his side looked weirdly at what Darral told to his Royal Pets... yeah, he was a little bit weird. But never mind. Roko flew behind Roko and stood in his shoulder as he walked towards the storage room under deck.

Roko was under deck now, walking towards the storage room, he saw the door and heard some strange noises from the inside. Roko ran inside... the sounds that came from inside were made as if they werent supposed to be heard (Roko has great perception of his surroundings).

"Who is it that is here?" -Roko asked out loud as he walked inside... the only two things that he saw was a guy of about 20 years... and something that horrified him... it was a hole in the wall of his ship.

"DID YOU MAKE THAT HOLE?!?!?!" -Roko yelled horrified. -"DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Oliver was sleeping in the storage area thay was until a person yelled at in the middle of his sleepy. He raised his sword in alarm toward the intruder still not quite awake from his slumber. Then he realized that he was the intruder. He tired to stowaway upon THEIR ship. The stranger asked whether did he make the hold or not which Oliver laughed finding himself caught quite humorous. Oliver tipped his derby off to the stranger "My Name is Oliver my good man. I tried sneaking into your ship to get a ride over the mountain and wound up cutting a hole in your ship. Sorry about that. I will glad pay for the damages only I have no money. Bwah ha ha ha ha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Listening intently to the words Roko said, Azmot opened his mouth to respond. Suddenly, though, he seemed to move on, Talking to the bird on his shoulder. Azmot waited politely for him to finish, but then he started to talk to another. Patiently, though, Azmot waited, even to the point were he followed him on to the ship. He realized that this was a bit rude, but he was honestly curious. The young boy couldn't help but as to wonder were he was going, so he simply followed.

All the while the walked, Azmot wasn't sure if Roko even noticed him, but he didn't really care, either. Maybe just a bit. Ok, it bothered him, and he tried to prepare himself for the conversation he knew they would have. Even if he did survive three years on the street, no matter how tough he was, he was still a young man, a boy, really. Fascinating sight amazed him, girls still made him awkward, and he had trouble being cordinated all of the time. It was his job, he was a kid. But now, Azmot had the chance to prove himself, and he carefully pieced his part of the conversation together.

Lost in trance, the wannabe pirate nearly ran into Roko as they stopped, only to find a young man and a hole in the ship's wall. Listening to what the man said, Azmot realized that he was not only sweet and kind, but also broke. He could tell by the vocal patterns, the tone in his voice. It was a touch of jolly and a dash of nice, as they say.

"Hey," Azmot started, reaching for his pocket instinctively ", I got this one, pal." Normally he could just patch it up with his powers, but that wasn't the point, nor the gesture. Pulling out all he had, Azmot managed to scrap together 2100 Bellis, which should be enough to cover it. If not, he would either swipe some from tourists or conjure some more, though every time he does it makes him feel terrible, to just cheat the system like that. "Is this enough to cover the damages, Roko?" Azmot asked, wondering why he was suddenly being so kind to a complete stranger. Maybe because it had been so long since he had heard a kind voice, maybe because he had been that broke stowaway once... Maybe because the mans tone was very similar to his fathers. Regardless, Azmot figured one good deed won't kill his reputation.

"Oh, and Roko," Azmot said, realizing that he had been cut off ", I don't really mind how many crew mates we got on the ship, I'll treat 'em like I would my family. Terrible, but loving." He said, his words possibly swayed by the spirit of kindness that was in the air. Still, Azmot would stick true to his word, as he always did and will.
(I'm assuming a Belli = single dollar. If not, I will adjust according to the ratio.)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 am

Apparently the boy found it funny that he had been caught in a situation in which he had gotten into another person's ship without permission and being found sleeping. Roko looked at him with a "whatthefuck" look in the face when he explained what he was trained to do, and then he directed a "areyoustupid" look to him when he said about paying the things but not having money. Roko raised his hand to hsi face and facepalmed.

Then Roko saw Azmot come behind him, saying that he could give some money to pay for the damage that this boy had made to the ship. Roko didn't really want a person he had just met pay for his ship. Then he added that he would treat every crewmate as family... Roko knew that he wanted to come into the crew.

"Oliver... what you say doesnt make sense at all... and if you wanted to go to the grandline you could have just asked me, I wouldn't have told you no," -Roko explained, then told Azmot. -"Azmot, you dont have to pay anything, why instead, you demonstrate your ablities as a shipwright and repair that hole with the wood we have hear in the storage, meanwhile I'll get some supplies to make some food."

Roko looked at Oliver... he seemed as if he was starving. Then he turned, still thinking of him as he picked up some vegetables, fruits and other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Oliver laughed at Roku "I may be a gentleman but I'm still a pirate. Pirates just don't 'ask' for things. We take then mate. But if u guys have any food I appreciate it." Oliver just grinned as he looked at the two guys in the hold. These guys seemed pretty good since have normal pirates would have killed him. He might stick around if they had any more good cooks. Oliver couldn't leave on empty stomach "I have no profession but I am a decent swordsman, and future pirate king! I'm at your service. A dept I must pay for wrecking ur ship. I assist that I aid u above the mountain. My honor depends on it." His stomach started to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Appearing off a deserted rocky cove that the local fish help guide him to Ruben emerges from a shallow shore. Looking at around he noted that just as the fish had said this was the perfect. Doing business with people could be difficult without the threat of violence, which defeat the point. But he would worry about later right now he had to procure some funds. He started traveling towards not so near voices.

Aye now you still owe us more money. How are going to proctect you from pirates if we are busy thinking of how much you owe us. Standing over a small man he smacks him laughing he walks on. You have untill to night. On lookers quickly walk on not wanting to get involved but one younger stays behind helping him up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Azmot smirked, giddy inside, when he heard that Roko was going to allow him to be the shipwright. Putting the money away, the newly appointed Blizzard Pirate focused on the hole in the ship. In his mind, wooden strings started to zip across the hole, going from one end to another. Faster and faster, these strings started to move, and started to fill the hole. In a matter of seconds, the strings had completely mended the wound. In reality, however, the wood of the ship phased on, as if it had always been there. It looked like slightly newer wood; Azmot didn't really know what kind of wood the ship was made out of, so he used what he figured would look the closest to the original.

So in focus on this hole, Azmot really didn't have time to pay attention to the words of his colleges. The only thing he was focused on was making this really sturdy, a good illusion to become reality. Although, he figured a few words wouldn't diminish from it's quality, so he mustered up some energy and spoke to the two of them. "This could take a bit. You guys can go on, I'll be right out... Oh! Also, I can make you guys ingredients if you need it." he said, then returned to his work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 3: Gathering paths at Reverse Mountain (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next