One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Ted and Peck could only watch on nervously as their king narrowed his eyes at Roko, the pair of them fretting over their master's inevitable behaviour. "Hmph! Only for those that actually assist me! The ten percent is merely shared among those that do! But since your so admant at sharing out my future kingdom's funds, I shall search for the treasure myself!", King Zastur bellowed out at Roko, then storming off, with Ted and Peck looking apolegeticly at Roko, before rushing at the king. "Hmph! I do not need the help of some sea bound knaves! I shall find this treasure before any those, those, ummmm, scoundrels! Before any of those scoundrels do!" He's over reacting again, Ted commented. He usually does, added Peck, prompting King Zastur to snap at them; "Quiet you two! We are to search for the treasure alone! And to do that we merely have to spend more time in the jungle!" Ummmm, shouldn't we try to gather more information about this treasure your highness?, Peck asked, which the king replied; "Shut up! Were searching in the jungle and thats that!", as he stormed back into the tropical undergrowth.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Hikaru smiled at the response he was given. "Confidence will help immensely, you shouldn't bring yourself down at the very least." He said to the man who had just brought himself down but then seemed to gain confidence in himself almost instantly. "There is nowhere to go but up for everyone, that is of course unless you die." He said and let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Cameron sighed, finally reaching the ship. He then went straight to the kitchen to unpack. As he placed things in there respective cabinents, he kept the strange fruit out to do a taste test. He then took a knife and cut a small triangle out of the fruit and ate it. Cameron repulsed as the fruit went down his gullet, the flavor was terrible! Who the hell would even se-...wait... Cameron thought back to things he had heard about devils fruit from school and people in the reustrants he worked at. "They taste terrble" "They look so weird "Little Timmy wasn't able to swim again!" Cameron gulped, slowly backing away from the fruit, could it be? Cameron began walking back to town in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Unless you...die? That sounded morbid. Even so, Leif didn't comment on the man's choice of words and he smiled blithely.

"Maybe you've got something there," Leif replied.

He stepped away from the man and wandered off from the group. That last conversation had given him some things to consider. He still wanted to return home and live his life as a civilian, but would it be alright if he built up his strength before then? Would the Marines let someone dangerous, and by that time hopefully skilled, who might move against them, to simply go home? If not, then what was he doing here? And if that was true and he left the crew, would he really be safe out there on his own?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 pm

As King Zastur was pissed off by Roko's misunderstanding and walked off, Roko didn't tell him anything. He might just have thing to do. Then he walked back to where his crew was and talked to Leif.

"Hey Leif, do you think this town has a leader, or a president or something like that?"

As Cameron walked back to the ship, the tribemen who had been selling fruit, and accidentally sold a devil fruit, followed Cameron until he climbed on to a ship. The shopkeepers waited outside the ship, because it could be a pirate ship, they didn't know, and they didn't want to get killed. "Man, I hope he hasnt eaten the fruit!"-the one that had sold the fruit said.-"Oh no... dont tell me he has eaten it! Please!"

Then Cameron started walking back to town, and the tribemen shouted at him.

"Heeey, did you eat that strange fruit you bought?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Cameron glanced at him and growled

"That was a fucking devils fruit wasn't it?!" he yelled, letting a few years of controlling his anger go down the drain "I mean, you should TELL someone that shit!" He yelled again, but then caught himself from slipping into a rage.

He sighed, clenching his fists. He was mad, but decided to go for a different approach, much more scary. He then looked up at the man and glared daggers into him, giving an icy stare

"Was.that.a.devils.fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:05 pm

The man's hopes were totally down when Cameron started yelling at him for not telling him it was a devil's fruit. Now it was obvious that he had eaten it.

"Oh my god! You ate it! Noooo why did you do such a thing?!?!? THAT WAS A DEVIL FRUIT. Im sorry I didnt wabt you to eat it, the rules of the tribe say that if you localize a devil fruit, you must turn it in to the royal family."-The man looked nervously everywhere as the others looked horrorized. The man turned around, talking to everyone.-"This is what were going to do: None of us will say a Word about this incident! And you, you ate te fruit, you take the responsibilty if the tribe leader finds out!"

All the other shopkeeps nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 am

Leif jumped and looked around at Roko. This was the second time the captain had asked his opinion on something. This was great! If only he wasn't considering whether or not leaving the crew would be for the best...

"I would imagine that they had some kind of leader," Leif replied. "I can't think of any communities that don't. Whatever anarchists might believe, people are generally stupid and they need at least a little bit of direction. Otherwise they self-destruct." He grinned and shrugged. "Anyway, stepping down from my soapbox, I'm sure there will be a leader around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Cameron sniggered a little and looked at the man

"I take responsibilty? Theres no damn way, your the one who SOLDED the goddamned thing to me in the first place, YOU take responsibility" he said "And if you had TOLD me it was a devils fruit it would be different, but you FUCKING DIDN't" he screamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Alice was going to answer to Roko when he started talking to other people, and calling the crew members to the spot, she had no intention to say her opinion if it meant telling it to all those people, specially since she knew none of them, except Cameron, Leif and Roko. She would be too uncomfortable with it, and Alice didn't like being uncomfortable.

Alice went to sit on the floor, hoping nobody would talk to her, I mean, she did have her sword with her, so she didn't think someone would start talking to a girl with a sword, unless they were either blind or idiots. She would hate it if some stranger would come and start talking to her, either trying to make her go to his/her house for naughty things or something like that, she also hated when guys used pick-up lines on her, she was too embarrassed and uncomfortable, and when they did, she would burn them, because her emotions would be kind of out of control.

Alice then watched as Cameron went to buy weird stuff, then how he came back and went to leave the stuff in the ship,then her eyes widened when she saw Cameron come back all angry, and start screaming at the merchant, who had no idea what the hell was going on, then she heard Cameron saying something about devil fruits, Alice was surprised, it was obvious that the merchant had given Cameron one of these devil fruits and the later had eaten it.

Alice thought this was getting off hand and she stood up and went to Cameron, she quietly placed her hand on his arm and stared at him. "Please Cameron, calm down" she said politely, Cameron was the only person in this crew that she was comfortable with, so she didn't want him to be like this, she didn't like how he was acting, the choice of words he used, all the swearing, although she did swear sometimes, but not that much, and also, Alice hated how cold his eyes looked when he glared the merchant, she didn't like that, at all.

Alice sighed and couldn't help but feel hurt a little, she noticed how Cameron had reacted at the fact that he ate a devil fruit, which meant he didn't like it, which made Alice think, for some weird reason that Cameron didn't like devil fruits, and Alice was a devil fruit user, so that meant he didn't really like that of Alice, which made Alice sad and hurt, but she wouldn't show it of course, because that would make no sense for normal people, she just liked to over think things, and this was probably the result of over thinking the reaction of Cameron.

She looked at the poor merchant, indeed Cameron had eaten the fruit because he didn't know it was a devil fruit, and maybe someone would have known it was a devil fruit, but it wasn't Cameron's responsibility, some people can realize it's a devil fruit, due to the shape and everything, but not normal people, or people that don't pay attention to details. Anyway, Alice thought that what the merchant was saying wasn't really fair, she she pouted, sighed and stared at the merchant with a black look on her face.

"I'm sorry Mr. Merchant but don't you think that it isn't really my friend's fault, because of your negligence of giving him the devil fruit, he ate it, and it's obviously not his fault that it happened, I do understand that this was a mistake and that it should've never happened but I beg you understand that the one at fault isn't him, it's you, if you had checked and noticed you were giving him a devil fruit, you wouldn't have given it to him, and this whole incident wouldn't have happened. So I please hope you take the responsibility of your actions instead of trying to blame him" she said in a really politely tone, which she used to be smart ass sometimes, when she wasn't lazy.

Said that, Alice stood there, with her hand placed on Cameron's arm, waiting for both Cameron's and the merchant's answers.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Having finally wandered his way to the rest of the crew, Kib waved to them. There appeared to be some sort of problem. Apparently, the merchant had offended their first mate somehow.

"What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Cameron looked over at Alice and sighed, then began to calm down. He then remembered that Alice was a devils fruit user, and hoped she wouldn't be offended. He began to walk away from the shopkeeper, then turned around for one last cold glare.

"You better hope your not in my memory when I find out what this thing does" he said and began walking away into town, then turned a glance at Kib "this man sold me a devils fruit, and didn't have the curtousy to tell me what it was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Alice was happy that Cameron calmed down, she was worried that he would do something like taking out his weapons and shooting the merchant, which was obviously something that Alice would have not liked, at all, she wanted to know what Cameron's devil fruit was, since it was obviously, an interesting thing for her.

Alice, due to her being a devil fruit user herself, she couldn't help but be interested in this, although one of the reasons why she was interested was also because she cared for Cameron, which meant she wanted to help him learn how to control his powers without hurting himself, or the crew.

Alice herself had to learn the hard way on how to use her powers, she didn't have someone to teach her how to use them, she was all alone. Camping and accidentally using too much power to light a fireplace, which caused it to explode and hurt herself.

Also burning all her food supplies for one month, causing her to starve for said period of time, which was really a dark month for Alice, since she loved eating, although she wasn't the best cook, after that she wasn't able to cook at all without burning at least a little the food, at least up to now.

Alice passed through all kind of experiences while training with her powers, although she had grown to be good with them, she didn't want Cameron to hurt himself with his new powers, whatever they were. So she would, after listening to the merchant's words, go follow Cameron to wherever he was going.

Alice just hoped that the merchant would answer soon, because if not soon Cameron would off her sight and she would probably get lost while trying to find him, which was obviously not a good things, although as well, Alice looked at the new guy who had asked what the hell was happening, although Alice didn't know this guy, she still thought it was only normal to answer him, also because it seems like he was part of the crew.

Changing her attention for once second, Alice looked at Kib, the new guy, and smiled slightly, since he was obviously confused about everything that was happening. "Well basically this merchant sold a devil fruit to Cameron, that blond walking over there" Alice paused slightly and pointed to Cameron.

"Then he told Cameron that there's this rule that all the devil fruits should be taken to the royalty of this place, so it meant that this was breaking a rule, which only means problems" she said and then took the time to breathe.

"So, he told Cameron to keep it a secret, and that if someone knew and told the chief of the place, he, Cameron, would be the one who takes responsibility of it, and I just told the merchant that I thought it was unfair and that it was because of his negligence that all of this happened, so he should be the one who takes the responsibility of what happened" she said.

After finishing her short summary of what happened, Alice turned her attention to the merchant, not giving Kib the chance to answer or comment about it, if he had anything to comment, he could tell it to the merchant, if not, she didn't care about it. Alice only cared about what the merchant was going to say about her opinion, and that was all that there was, if someone wanted to contribute, cool, if not, meh, she didn't really care.

Besides, Alice wanted this to be over so she could go over to Cameron and help him with whatever he needed, since having weird powers was strange and he would need time and peace to get used to them, and specially with this, and Cameron being Cameron, Alice would need to help, or at least that's what the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Cameron kept walking, not waiting for the shopkeeper to respond. Then Cameron, who had gone deeper into town and sat down on a bench, was holding his hand out and thrusting it forward, hoping it would do something. He then looked up to see Alice walking over. He sighed, not smiling when he saw her for the first time.

"How the hell do these things work anyway?" he asked, irritated
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Roko smiled at Leif.

"Yeah... I think youre right, thanks for your opinion."-Roko said happily, then he went over to look at the stores and buy some interesting stuff. He entered an armery, where he bought a handle cover for his sword. This new handle, which was made to fit over the other one, was made of a special kind of rubber that was comfortable in the hand, it could also prevent any problem with the thunder crystal He also bought some things called dials that were somewhat expensive, and Roko didnt know what were they for, but he bought a water dial and an impact dial he said that the impact dial could take attacks and absorb them for later use. Then Roko waited in the place where they had said they would meet.

The shopkeeper didnt answer Alice, he just walked away angrily back to his stall.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 am

Leif simply wandered around town for a while randomly. He really didn't have anything he needed to buy and he didn't want anything either. Except a free pass to rewrite his history and go home, but that would never happen.

Finally he left town and headed out into the wild parts of the island. He didn't go far, just a few hundred feet or so. Looking back he could still see the tops of the buildings. Leif just didn't want to take the chance that he might hurt someone. After all, he didn't know the full extent of his new weapons.

It took him a couple of minutes to get them out. Before had been an accident and he wasn't quite sure what mental commands he needed to activate them. At last, the gun barrels on his right arm came out again. This time Leif managed to keep them from going off the moment they appeared. It was difficult. Apparently the scientists who had fixed him up like this never expected him to bring out the barrels for any other reason than to blow someone to pieces. After looking over the gun barrels Leif tested closing and opening them. It took him a few tries, but soon he had it working correctly.

Next Leif tested his swords. These were much easier for him to work, especially since he had already figured out how to get his gun to pop out. So within a minute, Leif had the sword blades slid in and out of their sheaths inside his arms with no trouble at all.

So this was what he could do. Leif smiled as he looked over the items. A part of him wondered if there was anything else he could do, but he supposed he could just ask Allen about that some other time.

Turning away, Leif headed back into town. He was going to go meet up with the others and see what they were going to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Alice, being ignored by the shopkeeper/merchant/seller or whatever people want to call him, went to sit besides Cameron with a small smile on her face, although people could say it looked kind of sad.

"Look, devil fruits might be seen as bad things, and people sometimes are afraid of the devil fruit users but, we're not bad people, not all of us at least" she said and then looked at the front, she was trying to fight tears, because she has had this thoughts since she ate that fruit, the damned fruit.

Alice sighed and looked at Cameron in the eyes. "And if you need help with controlling it, although it might not be the mera mera no mi, I can still try to help you... because I know what it's like to suddenly have an inhuman power" she said honestly, with the same sad smile on her face.

Alice seriously wanted to help Cameron, because for her, he was really important, although she didn't know why, maybe because he wasn't like everyone else, he didn't mess with her business and he let her be as lazy as she always is, sometimes no though, but still, most of the time.

So she wanted to help him controlling this new powers, which would be obviously still difficult even with her help, but it would at least be a little less difficult. And even that little bit counted for Alice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Cameron smiled weakly at Alice and sighed. He then realized something, he had probably offended Alice by his outburst about the devils fruit. He felt like a dick, how could he have not seen that? She probably hated him now and it was all his fault. Although he would miss swimming, having special powers wouldn't be bad, so he guessed he wasn't uspset any more. He just hoped she would help him now even though he had insulted her. He turned to Alice and smiled again.

"Well, since I've already eaten it, help wouldn't be such a bad thing..." he said, then sighed and looked at her "So how did you figure out what you could do?"

He had known several people in his 'class' with devils fruits, but none of them had told him how they worked. This would definently be hard to learn, good thing he had Alice to help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Alice was happy that Cameron was smiling at her, she smiled back slightly and heard him ask her how did she figure out how her powers worked, she laughed a little, it was an angelic sound, one that wasn't really common, since Alice almost never laughed, it was weird to find something that she actually finds funny, so it was unusual, really unusual.

She laughed a little more and smiled at Cameron. "Well, basically, I didn't really 'find out' how they worked... I learned the hard way" she said giggling slightly at those memories, suddenly, while telling them to Cameron, they seemed funny, although they were sad in the moment they occurred.

Alice told Cameron how she had to learn the hard way, burning all her food supplies for one month when she first got the powers, getting herself burned because of not knowing how to control it properly. She had passed hard times like burning her camp place... like when she had to sleep, in winter, outside because she had burned the place she was going to sleep in. And things like that, this had made Alice stronger, in some way.

Alice waited for Cameron's answer to the stories she had just told him, although she wasn't expecting him to laugh, or to say 'oh I'm sorry I guess', or anything like that, she didn't expect anything, something she had learnt from the years, to not expect anything from anyone, except yourself, and Alice knew that very well, since she almost always stayed by herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 am

Cameron looked at Alice inquisitevly and then listened to her story. He gulped, he didn't want to burn his food or anything, he had better learn how to use this thing and fast.

Cameron nodded and sighed. "Well thats a little discouraging since I am a cook" Cameron said, laughing slightly "I don't want to burn or ice my food" He said jokingly. He sighed and then got up and looked at Alice "C'mon, lets go explore, we can worry about the fruit when it starts working" he said, and then began to walk through the town, assuming Alice would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Alice had been considering staying there because she was too lazy, I mean who would not be lazy after being woken up by a certain blonde, *cough*Cameron*cough, anyway she still thought it would be mean since she had already offered her help to Cameron and also thought that she should stop being so lazy, that's like the exact reason why people thought she was weak.

Alice was not weak, oh no she was the exact opposite, but she was a lazy girl, someone who didn't really care as to help out, because she thought it would be way easier if she didn't, besides she would not like to be obliged to work for someone, except the Captain, but she doubted he would make her do a really complex work, not because she was stupid or anything, but because she was lazy.

Alice, while sighing, stood up and followed Cameron, she thought of various ways of starting a conversation with him, but for some reason, she liked the silence they had now, it was a comfortable silence, if that's the name of it, but she knew that if they didn't talk that much they wouldn't get to know each other, and Alice wanted to know Cameron as much as she wanted him to know her.

"So, basically, the powers don't always come at the moment, I mean, it would probably either depend on one's metabolism or the fruit. Mera mera's effect is rather fast, when I ate it the power came out of control and burned out like.. everything that was in a 2 meter radius" she said while walking, with a smile on her face.

Alice remembered it, the taste of the devil fruit was HORRIBLE, and that wasn't even the start of it, the flavor was impossible to describe in whole, it was that bad. Alice also remember how scared she was then the flames came out of the body in every direction and burned all the things that were in a 2 meter radius, she was glad now that there were no injured people, because it would've been bad, although Alice herself was the only one injured, who had slight burns in the arms and legs, but that cured fast.

Now Alice was waiting for Cameron's answer about her first experience with a devil fruit, and the mera mera no mi to be exact, it was a horrible experience, but she was happy to share it with Cameron, one who was worth knowing it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Cameron looked back at Alice and for a second felt great that she followed him, but then listened to her. This devils fruit stuff was so crazy. Cameron just hoped he could figure out his power soon. It sounded terrible for Alice, and since nothing had happened when he ate the fruit (at least not that he noticed) he didn't think it was her fruit.

"That sounds terrible" Cameron said "Two meters is alot...anyways, I think I'll just wait for my power to start working so I can find out what I'm dealing with"

They continued walking, passing a few shops for food and such, then a interesting looking resturant, he would have to keep that in mind. Then they came uon a weaons shop, and Cameron looked at Alice "Wanna look at some?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Alice giggled because it sounded funny, but she was wondering what Cameron's devil fruit was, she was sure though that his devil fruit was the mera mera, it would be too weird if it was, because it usually acts faster, so it probably wasn't.

She was glad it wasn't the same as her devil fruit, not because she would be jealous or anything, but because she knew how much effort it took to control it, she knew it by her own experiences in controlling it. She had spent a lot of time working on controlling her devil fruit powers, and now she could nicely control them.

Alice looked at the restaurants and the weapon shop that was in front of her. Cameron had asked her if she wanted to look for some weapons, since Alice was Alice, she didn't really care, she had her katana with her and everything was alright, but if Cameron wanted to look for weapon then it was fine with her.

"Yeah sure, I don't have a problem with it" she said and went in the shop, waiting for Cameron and looking around for weapons that took her interest, although she didn't find any katanas that did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Cameron nodded and then went into the shop. He immideintly went to the row of guns. Cameron went through a mental checklist of all the guns at the shop. cheap, cheap, cheap, old, cheap, ok,. This went on for awhile till Cameron was done then looked at Alice

"Find any you like?" he asked, then waited for her response.

As she had not picked up any weapons, he assumed not and walked out of the store. He wandered about with Alice for awhile until he got hungry, he turned to Alice again.

"I saw a cool looking resturant back there, wanna go get something to eat?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Alice shook her head, she hadn't found some katana that she liked, but then again it was difficult for Alice to find something that she actually liked, because she had weird taste, and then again it would be only understandable because Alice in whole was weird.

Alice would've waited for Cameron to finish whatever he was doing, but since he saw she wasn't really interested in this and went outside, although he hadn't waited for Alice to say something about it, so Alice followed him, she didn't want to get lost either, since that would've been a problem, a really bad problem, but then again all problems are bad, aren't they?

Alice would been more than glad to go eat but she remembered the captain's words about being wandering for only 10 minutes, she was almost sure that the 10 minutes had already passed, so she shook her head. "I think we should get back to where the captain is, the time limit has passed already" she said while looking around.

Alice had no idea of where the captain was, she didn't remember from where they had gone, so it was either she returning with Cameron, or she getting lost and probably the crew not waiting for her, she didn't want that to happen, so Alice sighed and looked at Cameron with puppy eyes, her look was so cute/pretty, anyone would've melted from those puppy eyes.

"Please can we return?" she said in a sweet voice while looking at Cameron with the puppy eyes. Now she was waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next