One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Beginning to be surrounded by many bullets Hikaru had to do something fast. There was almost no way he could dodge all of them, not with his level as it currently was. He readied his body for impact and made a desperation move. He began shooting light beams out of his hands, fingers and feet causing many little explosions in the sky all around him. He managed to hit some bullet but as time went on he was hit by more than he stopped.

He was hit clean through by at least 10 bullets and was hit by at least another 7 that didn't penetrate him deeply. When the bullet storm was over Hikaru was still standing out of pure will. He had bullets pass through his body and others hit him all over, he looked like he had been in ten wars.

"Still not done yet." He said with his serious look on his face as he looked at the man. He pointed at the man with both hands and sent wave after wave of light beams at the man attempting to hit him with little beams just meant to hit him and slow him down.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

"Damn it! I have no choice, Tornado Shot!" Karasu Fired 4 bullets out of his Pistols in extreme speed and power, causing winds to build up in power, the Bullets and the speed they were going clashed with the beams that he sent, shattering through them do to their weak nature, the attack he made was made to defend and attack him at the same time. The attack looked like it was meant to kill him, but the bullets were spread out in the curving on them on purpose, to increase its length and not actually impact Hikaru. But the winds would still most likely blow him back a little.

Hikaru though had shot too many too fast to get rid of all of them, having 5 of the beams pass through without touching the strong winds caused by the Tornado like attack, the beams made it to Karasu having 2 of them hit his left and right barely missing, one had hit him on the left shoulder, another on his right rib, and the last scratched through his cheek, making the cheek bleed, the beam landed behind Karasu making a small explosion.

"Hehehe, you got spunk I'll give you that.." Karasu stood up, shaking off the dirt around him, his left shoulder was burned as well as his right rib area, but he persevered without limping. He had landed a hit on Karasu, something very few have been able to do. "Do you accept your defeat and claim to secrecy then? I'll let you challenge me another day, but you are not strong enough yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Hikaru was in fact blown back by he mans attack and was laying on the ground. A bit tired from the battle he felt better about his abilities it was clear they were improving. "Oh well you win." He said laying on his back with a slight smile on his face. He used his teleportation technique to appear in front of his opponent to shake his hand. "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." He said wanting to know the name of the man who just beat him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

"Call me Karasu Ammo, current King of my own Assassins guild." Karasu had given both Roko his identity but didn't think too much of it, since the odds were neither Roko nor this man knew about him and the Dark Isle Assassins.

Karasu looked closely at his body, witnessing the bullet holes he left, leaving his clothes dripped in blood, how this man even got up was beyond Karasu, looking at him Karasu could guess maybe 15 bullets had hit him, which made Karasu start guessing how it was possible for him to stand. most of him must have bullet inside, further moving with them might result in losing more blood.. or damage to his organs. "You have to see a doctor.. or you will die." Karasu was blunt about the subject, since it needed treatment.

Moments had passed and the Vulture was on the sky again, Flying as if the impact itself didn't hurt him too severely. "My Vulture has the Supa Supa no mi, he wont be very effected by physical attacks." The Vulture was flying around Karasu now, Making sure he wasn't going to be hunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Hikaru took a moment to look at his wounds, they were bleed quite a bit and he was losing a fair amount of blood. "I'll be fine I just need rest." He said without giving his wounds a second thought. "So what do you plan to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Roko lowered his head in a way of thanking, the pain from the bullet was getting dimmer, but it returned from time to time. He heard of the training he would need to do, it would take lots of his time as captain, but he would handle it. If he really wanted to become stronger, he needed to train, and probably make his crewmates train with him as well.

Then Hikaru and Karasu started fighting, he thought that, Hikaru having an ability to shoot light beams, would have an advantage, but it was canceled out by his own inexperience and Karasu's ability. Karasu Ammo was a thought opponent, Roko would face him again when he was strong enough. Roko needed a doctor, but he didnt have one in his crew yet, he would need to go to town.

"Thanks Karasu, thanks for the abilities." -Roko thanked him.- "We will meet in the future."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 am

"I might have to leave, Return to my Island. Maybe stop by and see my first mate and how his mission is going, then again maybe not.. anyways i thank all of you for cooperating with me, despite the difficulties we've had." Karasu walked out of the area where they fought, moving past The bone man which he placed his hand on his shoulder, Karasu continued walking, with the father closely behind him. They were leaving at such a short notice simply because the Pirates Hikaru and Roko had better things to do then talk with Karasu and his father, whom were Assassins. They had to look for treasure, the reason they had gotten on the island in the first place.

Karasu walked through the people looking at his direction, making a clear path. He had the look of murderous intent which made them sepperate and leave him room until he reached the boat. Eventually sailing off, into the ocean, his father patting his back. "Hmph.. they were an interesting bunch, Shusei must've been behind the incident.. He Who Is Nobody.. He is the culprit, I just know it.. but we need more proof..."

Vulture was surrounding them, moving in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

Roko looked at Karasu look away, put a hand on Watashi's shoulder and walk away with his father. Roko turned to face Hikaru.

"Hey, I'm Roko Cloud. We both need medical assistance, so what go to the town together?"-Roko smiled dimly, then told Watashi.-"Please, come with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 am

Hikaru put a grin on his face and agreed to go into town. "So Roko what are you doing on an island like this?" Hikaru asked trying to spark conversation as they headed towards the town for medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 am

Roko smiled at the question, of course they had come to do treasure hunting.

"Hehe, me and my crew are here to do a treasure hunting competition." -Roko said with a smile.-"But everyone was still sleeping, so I decided to take a look at the town first."

Roko walked in direction to the town, his elbow was aching a lot, but he ignored the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:42 am

Watashi saw Roko wal kaway with the man and decided to come with them, as roko had suggested. As he walked behind them, he sometimes turned his head to see what the rest of the crew was doing, sadly they were too far away from them now.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 am

Leif returned to the main deck. He was once again wearing his sunglasses and had put on his blue hoodie. Allen had given him permission to go into town, not that he could have stopped Leif, but he had also told Leif to be very careful about his weaponry. So long as Leif was not startled, he should be able to keep them in check.

Walking to the edge of the ship, Leif turned back and cupped his hands in front of his mouth.

"I'm heading into town!" he called out, yelling loud enough that pretty much anyone on the ship should have been able to hear him. "If anyone wants to come with me, then get a move on!"

With that, he jumped over the side of the ship, landing heavily on the ground, before setting off in the direction of the city. He was going at an easy pace so that anyone could catch up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am

Hikaru smiled at the mans response. "Came to treasure hunt and instead you get beat half to death by an assassin." Hikaru let out a small laugh. "I'm only here because I don't navigate my ship and this island is close to where I woke up this morning." They had been walking a fair distance by this time and the town was within sight. Hikaru by this time was feeling light headed as anyone would after losing as much blood as he had.

Behind him he left a trail of it easy for anyone to follow but stayed strong. "Hopefully the doctors in this town are good, looks like i'll need some blood after losing this much."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 pm

"I hope they are." - Roko answered.

The man was bleeding badly because of the many shots he had received, if they didn't hurry up, he might pass out. Roko passed his right arm, which was in a good state, below the mans arm and over his shoulder to help him walk.

"Let's hurry up to the town, you cant loose more blood."

Roko speeded up, helping Hikaru to walk besides him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"You're a kind man." Hikaru said to Roko the pirate helping him to the town. "What is your angle Roko? What do you wish to achieve, why are you so kind even though you are a pirate? I deserve no kindness from you yet you help me too town when you could of left me to myself." He was interested in the mans response.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Roko thought that was a good question... he just... liked helping people, he like being kind. That was just how he was risen up by his family.

"Well... My ultimate goal is to become a yonkou."- Roko told the man.-"You know... the 4 strongest pirates in the world. And.. about why I am kind... well, that's just how I was brought up by my parents. I actually LIKE helping everyone I can help."

Roko smiled at Hikaru, they were already entering the town, with Watashi following them.

"Now we have to look for a doctor..."-Roko said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Hikaru was surprised at his answer a yonkou, he wanted to be the best in the New World. He laughed which brought him pain but he couldn't stop himself. "You surprise that is a great goal to have. Me on the other hand I plan to be a Shichibukai, of course I don't have enough control over my powers or enough famed reputation. I plan to change that, I will reach my goal just as I feel you will reach yours."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Roko smiled at Hikaru. This guy was a nice person, even tho if he became a shichibukai, he would end up being his enemy.

"What was your name again?" -Roko asked.-"Well, this fight with Karasu... made me realize how much I have to get better, and how much I have to get stronger. I plan to do that training he told me, so I can use that rokushiki... Rankyaku and tekkai he thought me. And I plan on practicing more with my saber."

They got to a place full of people, it was a plaza. All the houses were made of stone, volcanic stone. Roko felt like if he was in one of his history books about ancient civilizations, the town was awesome. He asked to one of the citizens.

"Hey... Do you know where can I find a doctor?" -Roko asked the man, with Hikaru at the side.

The tribeman looked at Roko and at the man, his eyes widened when he saw they were hurt.

"Over there!" - he said pointing at a house with a red roof made of wittered plants.-"There is a doctor there."

Roko walked over with Hikaru to the hut, he entered. The inside was dark, suddenly, a fire was lit, and the room was flooded by red light.

"I see that youre both badly hurt, especially the man with the Pika Pika powers." - a man said. His eyes were deep brown and his hair was grey. He was wearing a kind of skirt... and a kind of naturally amde t-shirt... it was weird.

Roko's eyes widened, how the hell did he know that Hikaru had the Pika Pika no mi???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm

"My name is Hikaru." He answered before that got into the town plaza. He just stood by as Roko got directions to the doctor and once in the room with the doctor he somehow knew of his powers. Hikaru got very serious letting a fraction of his true personality show for a split second. "Who the hell are you and how do you know of my abilities?" He asked the doctor ready to fight and kill him if necessary, of course he tried to hide this so not to alert Roko or his crewmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Alice nodded as she saw Cameron take out his guns, money and stuff and went outside, she slowly went towards the food and, slowly, ate it, she loved how Cameron cooked, it was simply delicious, and really well made. She was kind of sad that her own cooking was terrible, since she didn't control her fire powers when cooking, and kind of burned the food to ashes.

She then, after finishing her food, went towards her own stuff, took out some money she had and also cleaned her kanata a little, she always liked to keep it really clean. While doing so, she heard some gunshots, but then again Alice was Alice, she didn't really care about it, and was too lazy and busy as to go outside and see what was happening, she was too busy cleaning her katana, which was obviously more important than seeing what was happening.

Alice then, after finishing cleaning her katana, went outside, apparently whatever had happened already had finished by that time since nothing important was happening anymore, so Alice heard that Leif was going to the town, and that if someone wanted to go, they should join in now, though Alice didn't really know Leif, but she wanted to go to town since it seemed like a good opportunity to go to places and maybe find if there's any katana she's interested in.

Alice went out of the ship and followed Leif, quickly catching up with him without even using soru, it was that easy for her to run, even if she usually is lazy, that's one of the reasons why she's fast, since she has so much energy not being used, so when she does actually need to use energy, she's good at running, and things like that.

As Alice caught up with Leif, she looked at him and said "I'll go to the town as well, I'm not sure if we've met before, or introduced ourselves, anyway.. I'm Alice.. Alice Heart" she said while looking at the front.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Leif glanced over at Alice. She was right in saying that they had not spoken before. After all, he had spent all of yesterday paralyzed from head to foot. Though he had seen Alice and the rest of the crew at different points, he hadn't been in any condition to talk to them.

"Nice to meet you Alice," Leif replied, nodding his head towards her. "My name is Leif Arashi. I dunno if the captain mentioned it, but I'm the crew's navigator." He returned his attention to the town ahead of them. "I wonder why they made the town so far away? Perhaps the dock is simply a more modern convenience. Oh well..."

With that, his voice trailed off. He wasn't sure what else he could say to this girl he didn't really know. The captain was nice, considering that he was a pirate, but that didn't mean everyone was the same as him.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Watashi who had been daydreaming away now got back to reality. He noticed that he was now outside a house that appaerently was owned by a doctor.

He heard the man mention Hikaru's power that he had seen earlier.
He also noticed how tense hikaru got and let out a little smile. Watashi got ready to use his powers if needed.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Roko looked at the man wide eyed, he saw that Watashi entered behind them, and Hikaru asked him how did he know that things.

"I... know evrything that happens in his island, everyone talks to me, evryone tells me what's happening." - The Doctor said. -" My name is Hekima."

Then Hekima went for his medical things, he brouht syringes, scalpels, cloth bandages, and liquids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Cameron decided to follow Leif to town. He needed more cooking suppliesand it seemed like the perfect oppurtunity. Also the other chef wasn't any help, considering he hadn't even seen him around. He sighed and jogged over to Leif, and saw Alice was with him. Well at least she is socializing he thought and walked over.

"Hey" he said to Leif "I'm Cameron, nice to meet ya, anyway, I need to get some supplies in town, mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Alice smiled slightly, she didn't like socializing that much but Leif seemed like a nice person, besides he didn't look that weird, at least for Alice, but then again Alice is Alice so who knows. Alice wondered about what Leif had asked her, it was obvious that the guy didn't know any more topic to talk to her, but that was fine with Alice, since she didn't mind, at all, the less topics, the less she would have to talk, which means socialize.

Alice nodded "indeed, I don't see why making a port far from the town, I mean if the tourists or something came, they would have to walk a lot besides there's always the possibility of getting lost, oh by the way, I get lost easily.. so don't let me stay away from the group, ok?" she said and then noticed that she didn't stutter or even talk in a low voice.

She then noticed Cameron had come to them and asked Leif if he minded if he joined. Alice didn't want to interrupt so she stayed silent, wondering why Cameron had been here, 'maybe for supplies for his cooking', she thought, since that seemed the most intelligent reason, and possible one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next