One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Feeling tired Jelly climbed up onto the shore of an island he'd never been been to before but didn't care about, he walked into town dripping wet and got allot of people looking at him, he was sued to it though because he was even strange compared to other fishmen. Jelly entered a pub ordered a beer then took it outside and sat down at an outdoor table, then put one of his tentacles in the drink sat back relaxing. Jelly could feel the beer spreading into his system and could even see it coming up his tentacle then disappearing. Jelly felt good and tired he had been swimming for the past 3 hours and fast as he had just narrowly escaped a Marine ship which passed by him. Jelly knew there was a bounty out on him and hoped there wasn't one one this island.

Last edited by Pilgrim on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Roko, who had been in the plaza for a while already, decided to take a look around , just to see how beautiful everything looked. Through the plaza, two cannals ran, one, full of fresh flowing cristaline water. Some people of the town went out of their homes and picked up the water from the cannals to water their trees and other plants in their small gardens, but the cannal aparently also went into the houses, giving them water supply. The other cannal was full of flowing, red and shiny lava, which was much denser than the water and flowed at a slower rate. IN the center of the plaza, there was a fountain, and around the fountain, the lava flowed, making it look beautiful. Roko just thought how awesome that might look at night.
Then, while Roko was looking around, he saw a weird looking guy sitting outside what he had identified like a bar when he went to buy this new handle for his broadsword. Roko walked nearer to the guy: he was, Roko thought, what he had read of as fishmen, or maybe a merman. It was like a giant jellyfish, but it was like a body made of tentacles, and only a pair of yellow eyes were relaxed. Roko approached something more.

"Hello."-Roko told Jelly who was drinking a beer.-"Sorry if it sounds rude... but... are you a fishman?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Jelly looked up to see a large guy who asked him if he was a fishman jelly nodded then said "Yes I am but I am a jelly fishman, so I'm not surprised at your question." Jelly finished his beer then turned to the man and said "so was that all you came over here for or do you want something else?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Leif wandered into the plaza. He looked around, not noticing the captain right away. Instead, the fountains and canals caught his eye. He walked over closer to examine them. They were beautifully crafted, Leif thought. Especially the lava one. That stuff was crazy hot and to have it running through the city safely was an impressive feat.

At last, Leif turned away from the fountain. He caught a glimpse of the captain talking to some guy over on the edge of the plaza. The man he was talking to was odd looking. A fishman perhaps?

Leif's body suddenly stiffened and he...he...felt words pouring into his head. It was the weirdest sensation. The words went like this: Fishmen are inhabitants of Fishman Island. They cohabitate with the Mermen and the two groups can intermarry and have children that are either Fishman or Merman. Their island is in a prime location since it sits at the entrance to the second half of the...

Leif shook his head and the words faded away. What was that? Some sort of cyborg overload or something? He hadn't thought that his brain had stuff attached it though.

Once again, Leif decided to simply forget about it for now and ask Allen later. He went over to his captain and the fishman and he saluted his captain.

"Reporting as ordered sir."

With that, Leif took a step back. He didn't want to break up the conversation, just let his captain know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Jelly looked at another guy come over and saw him salute he then realised this guy who jelly told he was a fishman to must be a captain jelly said "hi be fore you ask I'm a fish man" jelly got up to order anothet beer and as he got another beer he saw a bounty with his face. Jelly grabbed it and crushed it in his hand then went outside with another beer he put his tentacle in again. "look if your bounty hunters I would advise you guys to leave otherwise what do you want?"

(I'm posting on my phone by the way)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Roko looked curiously at the fishman, calmly answering Roko's question, nodding with his head, apparently used to answering that type of questions. Then Leif came and saluted Roko, telling him he was back. Roko was happy of this, since Leif was one of the members of his crew that he steemed the most, although he also steemed Cameron, which he had forgotten to officially name first mate and make him move to the first mate's room, which was at the side of Roko's: the captain room. Then another question from the fishman... did Roko want something else? That's a good question. Because, Roko's way of seeing this, it was a great opportunity to have a fishman in the crew, and Roko had read that fishmen have 10 times the strenght of a normal human. That must be strong.

"No, we're not bounty hunters. Actually, we are a pirate crew, and Leif, this guy here who is my navigator, and me both have wanted posters!"-Roko smiled at Jelly.-"Emm and... Would you like to join my crew?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Cameron looked at Alice and smiled, she was giving him puppy eyes, which, even if your a reject teenager are immpossable to resist.

"Yeah, we can" Cameron said as he turned around to go back

He was a little disappointed that she didn't say anything about him asking her if she wanted to get something to eat, but whatever. He walked back to the main square, and as he walked by the street vender, he gave him a dirty look and flipped him off from his pocket so no one saw, then began yelling.

"Oi, boss! Where are you?" he yelled "Roko!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 pm

-Richard Davis- (again moving him in order for the thread to continue with ease [and under Mistakes13's approval of doing so)

Richard Davis got out of his room after a while, having heard some noises, and then silence. He figured out that this was because the crew had moved on... wait, had the ship docked? Dick ran to the deck of the ship, finding it empty, he still had this weird sensation of being followed. If the crew wasnt here... they might have been killed, or jumped off the ship, then Richard turned and saw to land. Or maybe they just went to thet own... the town he saw something far from the ship.
Of course the captain had said something about treasure hunting, so they could've also gone to the forest or the mountains, but he chose to go and look on the city, cause it seemed more possible that the crew would want to look for information before treasure hunting.

Dick Davis walked towards the town, thinking about where to find them. When he got to the town, he looked around until he got to the plaza, this plaza was awesome because of the lava and water that ran through it, he sat on a bench on the middle of the plaza, waiting to see if any of the crewmembers passed by.

[Mistakes's laptop is fucked up... so she told me to move her character]
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Jelly heard what the man had to say to him and looked him in the eye then said "You look like you could use a strong guy on your crew, although just so you guys know this I'm being hunted by the World Government, for leaving them, I was former Cipher Pol agent and I grew bored of working for them, so I left. This is my bounty, I'll be happy to join you as long as I can follow my goal finding a worthy opponent." Jelly opened his hands and handed Roko his bounty poster which was a picture of Jelly's head with his eyes staring straight at the camera. His bounty was 15,000,000 Beri.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Roko Cloud smiled when the fishman accepted his invitation to the crew. So now he had a fishman in the crew, incredibly cool. And he used to be a world government agent, that seemed pretty interesting. He might know some of the rokushiki techniques which Roko had read of in a book. Roko didnt care if the world government was looking for him, as he now was part of his family, Roko would protect him from whoever wanted to damage him. Roko took the bounty poster that the fishman handed him, his name was Jelly D. Pol.

"Well Jelly, I am grateful of having you in my crew."-Roko was saying when he heard some shouts calling his name. Roko turned around to see who called, this time it was Cameron, who came together with Alice. He called Cameron back.

"Hey Cameron, me and Leif are here!"-Roko screamed at him with a smile on the face.-"And there is someone I want you guys to meet!"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 am

Jelly stood up and looked down to see a blonde guy and assumed this was Cameron and then he saw Alice, she was small compared to him and he would've smiled if he had mouth. Jelly offered his right hand and split it into two other hands made up of 4 tentacles each. "I'm Jelly and I seem to be your new crew member, I'm guessing your Cameron and your Alice." Jelly liked the look of these guys. "If you guys ever find yourself in a difficult position just let me know and I'll help you guys anyway I can, that goes for everyone in your crew Roko. But I will tell you now, as I travel with you I will be searching for a worthy opponent so as I travel with you I hope you respect my wish and I will help you with yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Cameron walked over to where Roko was and smiled at the fishman

"Yoh, I'm Cameron, I'm the chef, welcome to the crew" he said smiling silghtly, but sounding slightly bored as he usually did

Cameron then nodded at Roko and Leif and sat down in the bar (there in a bar right?) and ordered something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Alice followed Cameron as they walked back to the place where the captain was, yes Alice would refer to him as the captain forever, not because she actually had THAT MUCH respect for him but like because she didn't trust him enough to call him by his name, or maybe she was too lazy, yeah that would work as well.

Alice noticed when they walked pass the merchant who had sold the devil fruit to Cameron, she also noticed Cameron's glare at him, more like a dirty look, but she decided to ignore it, since she didn't want anymore problems, and she needed to arrive early to whatever the captain needed them for, Alice tried to remember what it was.

'Was it fishing?... no that doesn't sound right... hmm... something about finding something.. bounty hunter?.. no, we're pirates.. hmm TREASURE maybe?.. no I don't think so', Alice thought while walking, she eventually gave up because her being Alice Heart, would never remember unless she had another clue, but of course it was impossible in this case, and she was too lazy to actually try to remember what the loud captain, like she would call him from now on, said.

Alice then saw Roko Cloud *cough* I mean, the loud captain, talking with a fishman, she didn't want to interrupt but he had called them, it seemed like this person was also joining the crew, awesome, anyway Alice was called over, and Cameron as well, so she joined as well, while Cameron did the same.

Alice waited 'till Cameron was done introducing himself for her to speak. "I'm Alice Heart, the swordsgirl, nice to meet you" she said in a low voice, she was a little intimidated, no wait no, she was shy, anti-social and everything, not just intimidated. Alice now waited for the answer of the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 am

When Leif had caught sight of Jelly's bounty, his eyes had gone wide. This guy's bounty was as high as his own!* He looked back up at the fishman with a mixture of respect and curiosity.

Leif wondered if Jelly had actually earned his bounty. He had said something about being a World Government Agent, whatever that was. Leif himself had not had to do anything to gain his bounty. Just having all that hardware inside of him and being a weapon that the revolutionaries were planning on using was more than enough.

Then Cameron and Alice showed up. Leif nodded to each of them, still not saying a word.

(*He doesn't know that his bounty was increased.)
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:55 am

Jelly turned to Leif seeing his eyes widen and said to him "You seem surprised how high my bounty is. Its because I one day just decided to leave, turns out they didn't take too kindly to me leaving. They sent a few marines after me but I out swam them, ever since then they've been looking for me, but they've not found me yet. Its harder than they think to catch a fish man especially a jelly one." Jelly then rebuilt his hands then finished his drink. "Its nice to meet you all. So Captain what are we doing on this island then?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 am

Roko Cloud smiles as his crewmembers got to know each other, the reactions in eavh of them showed up their different Personalities, and it was very interesting to see them interacting like that. Roko, who was paying atention to his crewmates, answered Jelly's question.

"Oh Jelly, we're here in the island to do a treasure hunting."-Roko said with belly signs in the eyes, its not that he worried too much about money, but he thought of all the things he could buy with more money.-"I just thought it would be fun and all the things we could buy with the money would be awesome. We just need to wait for Kib to arrive here, he is one of our cooks, the other one is here, Cameron and also for Watashi... And has anybody seen Dick Davis?"

Roko had just realiZed that he was missing, had he left the ship?
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 am

Jelly nodded understanding and said "I'll be glad to help you with your treasure hunt captain it sounds fun. Do we know where we're going though or do we still have to figure that out?" asked Jelly as he looked at Alice and Cameron. Jelly liked these crew members already and looked forward to fighting along side them. He looked at Alice and thought to himself could she really be a powerful swordsgirl. Jelly decided strong or not she looked like the most vulnerable and he made his mind up that he would protect her in this crew.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:06 pm

All of a sudden, much to the villagers horror, King Zastur, along with his royal subjects, sudenly burst out of the jungle green, with a tiger pursing them, with the obvious intention of mauling them. On hind sight sire, you really shouldn't insulted him, Peck commented, while Ted pitched in with;Yeah, bit harsh to call him a freakish scaredy cat with little understanding of your greatness, and a miscoloured moggy of stupidity King Zastur merely snorted at the two of them, and replied unfeelingly; "It's his fault for not taking up my offer on joining us in searching for that treasure by folowing my every whim!", all tis discussed as they dashed unwittingly closer to the rest of the blizzard pirates. Come back annoying man and stupid annoying mans pets! the tiger growled at them, though the entire conversation with animals sounding like a man who understood the cries of beasts.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Leif still did not speak, but continued staring at Jelly. The fishman was certainly very sure of himself, though maybe he had a good reason to be.

All at once the calm atmosphere was shattered by the appearance of Zastur and his pets as well as a tiger all coming towards them. Leif took a step back from them, looking shocked. Where did that crazy king find a tiger?

Leif looked towards Roko, hoping that his captain would do something. Then he paused and looked down at his hands and his expression changed to one of determination. No, this time he would do something. His body was strong and it was time he took advantage of that fact.

The next second Leif shot off, dashing towards the tiger at near soru speed. The sword blades in his arms sprung from their sheaths, but a moment later they slid back into them. He didn't really want to hurt the tiger unless it became absolutely necessary. After all, knowing Zastur as he did, this was probably just some big misunderstanding.

Leif ran past Zastur and into the tiger's path, spreading out his hands on both sides. "STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 am

"No, Jelly, I think we still need to find out where to
look for the treasure, but I can think of some very good places to look in."

The interesting conversation was broken when Roko heard Zastur and his royal pets being followed by a tiger, it was obvious that it wanted to hurt them. Roko's eyes widened as he saw that 3 of his nakam could be in danger, he started moving but Leif was faster, He was already in front of the tiger. Roko ran too, and stopped two or three meters behind Leif, just in case he needed some help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:15 am

Alice caught Jelly looking towards her, she didn't know why this person was looking at her, but she indeed felt uncomfortable with it, either it was because he found her 'attractive' or 'weak-looking' because that's the reason why guys stare at her, specially the later if it's pirates we're talking about.

Alice wasn't weak, at all, she was just too lazy to actually show her powers in a good way, I mean, she'd either have a flame on her palm or something like that to show that she's a mera mera no mi user, and basic things like that. Besides, it's not like she'd actually taken some action, she didn't fight the last time in York Town so she hadn't demonstrated her powers yet.

Alice was almost one hundred percent sure that almost everyone was going to be surprised once she actually fights, because she hadn't before, and because Alice actually is strong, really strong. She just doesn't show her powers around or things like that, she likes to save them for herself if possible.

Then her trail of thought was interrupted by King Zastur's appearance, he had a tiger with him, a fucking tiger. Alice had thought of sending a fireball towards the tiger just in case it was dangerous, but she didn't want to hurt the animal, besides, Alice saw that Leif was going to be in charge and she let him do whatever he wanted, Leif was one of the few people in the crew that Alice knew, and he was actually a nice guy, so he deserved Alice's appreciation.

Alice stood there waiting for all the tiger issue to finish, she kept on thinking how she had lost another opportunity to show her abilities, but she was glad nothing like that ended up happening, because if Alice took charge in that moment, she would've probably killed the poor tiger without wanting to.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

Jelly saw the tiger approaching and when he saw Leif and Roko both try to stop it Jelly thought this would be a great time to prove his usefulness and launched his tentacles at the tiger and wrapped all the tentacles from his right hand around all four of tigers legs. Jelly then picked the tiger up by raising his right arm and said "What should I do with him captain?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 pm

As King Zastur stared in confusion on how they managed to bump into his fellow crew mates, he, Ted, and Peck, watched gratefully as Lief, Roko and some jellyfishman stranger halt the tiger in his tracks. The king smiled with smug satisfaction as he walked up to the tiger and told him in a buissness like manor and uncharacteristicly calm way; "It's simple really, either you help me, or you are going to get very badly hurt do we understand mr...?" Yes, Hecran understand! Hecran help big chief man!, the tiger replied panicly, believing Zastur was their leader. "Good good, Now let him donw strange tentacle peseant! He is now on our side!", the king said an even more smug fashion. Boss, your just cruel Ted murmered, to which Zastur elbowed him in the stomache.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Jelly let go of the tiger and glared at This man unhappy with his words, Jelly then retracted his tentacles and wanted to punch him but didn't instead he just sat back down and clenched his fists. Jelly awaited captain's next orders.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Leif was mildly disappointed. For a moment there, he had been all ready to catch the tiger when it jumped at him and bring it to a screeching halt. If it had jumped at him. He supposed it could have tried running around him. Then he would have had to punch it in the face to knock it down and...why was he even thinking about all of this? The matter was resolved. He didn't need to plan out his moves when nothing was going on. Even if he could have thrown the tiger into a building or jumped and kicked it in the face and...there he went again.

Leif frowned and tapped the side of his head. What was wrong with him? He didn't usually think about stuff like this. It was almost like that weird description of fishmen he had been receiving earlier. Almost like there was something in his head. He really did need to talk to Allen about this in case it was going to turn into a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next