One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Bluepen19
klemenator
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Nick D. Pie
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 am

Roko rapidly reacted, but even so it was impossible to dodge an attack thst close, 1 of the 4 shots hit his left arm when he threw himself to the right in order to dodge the attack. The bullet exploded and made him lose his balance, it also left an open wound on his left arm and side of he chest.

"That bastard in the demon mask used the child as a shield! it was not his fault!"

Roko rapdly changed the crystal for the earth one. He lifted up a rock and hurled in direction to Karasu.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

Hikaru watched as the battle unfolded, one man was attempting to kill the other because of apparent murders while the other disputing he even did it. "Oh this is a pickle, I dunno who I should help.....if I should help at all...." Hikaru was now rubbing his head wondering what he should do. "AH WHAT SHOULD I DO!?" Hikaru yelled out loud thinking of what he should do before realizing he just yelled his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am

Karasu put his Pistols and aimed them at the Rock, "Solid Bullet", "Smoke Bullet", The First bullet charged towards the Rock, once it hit the Huge rock almost seemingly scattered, making the remains hurl through Karasu without doing damage. The other Bullet went through the opening the Solid Bullet made, landing directly in front Of Roko. The area he was in was now surrounded by smoke, Karasu used Soru to appear in front of Roko, karasu aimed his Pistol in front of Him and Pulled the trigger, sending a single shot at the same Elbow that was hurt before.

If the attack did hit then the pain would send Roko to the ground in pain, Karasu would then Hold his Pistol to his face and Fire the last bullet in the battle. Hitting the ground centimeters from his face instead.

"Roko, I Choose to believe you, since your words are not spoken without fighting for them.. i am sorry for the trouble. You have my word that we will track down and kill the man that really did it.. and i think i know who it was."

Karasus father appeared behind Hikaru, "You don't want to get in the middle of this battle. Karasu.. has been holding back this battle because inside, he knew his enemy was not at fault.. by fighting like this he gave him a chance to prove it." He had used his own Total Silence technique to hear the area, sorrounding Karasu, he knew there was somebody heading their way as well, though who it was He didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 am

Watashi appeared at the seen and saw a young man pointing a gun towards Roko.

He also saw an older man standing behind someone he havent seen before.

Ok, what is going on here?

he tightened his grip around his sword and got ready to battle.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 am

Roko saw Karasu fire two shots, one breaking the rock, and the other one releasing smoke, he. Couldnt see anything, he only heard a shot and a bullet hit his wounded elbow, the bullet stsying deep inside, the pain was strong and put him in his knees, he thought Karasu was going to kill him, but he didnt, instead he chose to believe him after all and let him live.

"I'm so grateful that you beleived me."- Roko said with a smile, which turned into a expression of pain for his elbow. -"I thought I was going to die... I am still a rookie, and very weak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 am

Startled by the man who was now behind him Hikaru listened to what he had to say. "Well if he is innocent why is that man attacking him. You know he is innocent and you are letting him attack that innocent man? What kind of person are you. I need to go help him." With that Hikaru stood out of his crouched position and tried to head out of the forest he was hiding in to go help the man he knew now was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am

"You are not weak Roko Cloud, you are only blooming. It is because i see that, i know i wont waste my time by leaving you with a gift. I will train you, I am not accepting a No, and you will become stronger, understand?" Karasu put his pistol back. "I will teach you Rokushiki, in but a few days." Karasu signaled for his father to appear, putting his hand On Roko. "You wont feel a thing." in an intant countless amounts of Information was handed in Rokos mind, giving him years of information and training on the style of Rokushiki. After the process took 20 seconds his hand left his forehead.

"I have given you what your body allows you, Rankyaku and Tekkai. Both are close to your bodies capability, they will not be complete strength until your body is able to use it properly." Karasus father looked at Roko awaiting his responce. "My son will train you phisically." Karasu was now staring at the Bone man holding a Bone sword, karasu recognized him from the reports, that was the man that killed the child. Karasu was getting ready to draw his Secondary pistols before a hand Grabbed his wrist. "Son.. You heard what he said, it was an accident, don't fight a pointless battle." Karasu calmed down.

He then looked beside himself to see a man in teh bushes, (Hikaru) "You there, how long were you there? how much did you hear?." karasu was only asking, he showed no signs of aggression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 am

Stumbling out of the bushes Hikaru noticed he was being addressed. "I heard enough, witnessed more than I heard. You attacked him even though he was innocent."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Karasu held his stance. "I never KNEW anything, i can't drop out of a Rank A assignment simply because of a hunch, this was my way of finding out the truth, and you'd be damned if you think I'll let you talk to me as if I don't know what i am doing" he was staring at the man with an angry look on his eyes, Karasu was not in the best of moods at the moment, and his rebellious attitude was not helping in the mix of things.

Karasus father was watching the situation, with a worried look on his face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:36 am

Hikaru looked at him and let out a smile. "Well if you knew what you were doing then why did it take you much longer than this guy to figure out he was innocent." Hikaru asked with a confident look on his face as if he expected no violent actions from the man. "I mean he was certain so why weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 am

"His was a Hunch, most likely from what he said, however, a Liar wouldn't Fight till his death for a Lie, but he can choose his words closely. I have fought him many times and made the situation worse ever time i considered him a Liar, one who Lies would break at that instant or show signs of one, he did none. My father though, he is more experienced in this then I am." Karasu was speaking the truth for his father was an Assassin long before he was even born. Karasu was now getting aggravated with the man.

"Anything else you'd like to question? I have answered your question now you answer mine, What are you planning to do exactly after you saw this?" Karasu was looking at Hikaru with an interested look, one of evil intentions. All of his assassinations and witnesses would normally be killed to keep his identity, but the man didnt seem evil enough to pull it off. Karasu wanted to make sure he wouldnt tell anyone of karasus face, or what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 am

Hikaru was stumped at the question, he didn't really know. "Well I wasn't just going to let you keep attacking an innocent man. If I had to I would of fought you." Hikaru answered after a moments thought. "Ans lies aren't so easy to see through." He said to himself thinking of something totally different from the situation.

"So yeah either way I would not of let you harm that man knowing what I know now."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 am

"Hehe.. Good, then do me a favor, Don't tell anyone what happened here, my face stays a secret, my actions as well. I am an Assassin, I fight for people with Good causes, this man was accussed of something serious, but i never put him in any real Harm. He was strong enough to take care of himself." Karasu looked at Roko, then back at Hikaru. "So will you keep this insident a secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 am

Hikaru thought about it for a moment again of the situation at hand and was mildly confused. "If you are an assassin why the conversation? Well anyways I suppose I can keep it a secret no harm no foul. Besides I have a feeling either way we will encounter each other in the future."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 am

When Karasu said he was going to train him and that he wasnt weak, but he would get stronger, Roko was startled. He was even more startled when he said he wouldnt accept no for an answer and his father touched Roko, passing a torrent of information ans style into his brain. When he was done, he felt weird, but not different. He watched the discussion between Karasu and Hikaru.

"One thing first, I dont understand why you gave me the ability to use rokushiki after almost killing me."-Roko said, he then looked at Hikaru.-"And I cant understand why you would have come to protect me,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 am

Hikaru looked over at the other man who was there to answer his question. "Any person with any sort of sense for human decency wouldn't let another man attack an innocent man. It is quite sickening that people would of let that continue without a word." Without another word a serious expression was all over Hikaru's face. As if he was in deep thought over the past.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

Meanwhile...back on the ship...

Leif had frowned as he watched Roko walk away from the ship. Allen came up and stood beside him, also looking after Roko, but not saying a word.

"I thought he said we were all going to go to town together," Leif commented.

"He did," Allen replied. "Something must have changed his mind." Then, turning to Leif, he placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Come with me. It is time to unlock your true potential."

"Huh?" Leif glanced at Allen, looking surprised. "But I'm hungry!" He complained. "Can't my potential wait until later?"

"Fine," said Allen, removing his hand. "You go on into town to eat. If you happen across any strong fighters and are overwhelmed, I don't want to hear about it." With that, Allen turned away and headed down below deck. Leif watched him go, but then sighed and followed after him.

"The chances of something like that happening are ridiculously low..." he muttered. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

As Roko was fighting for his life against Karasu, Leif was laid on a table, unconscious, while Allen worked on him. The whole procedure took only ten minutes. Finally, Allen reactivated Leif's cognitive functions, and stepped back warily. It took Leif a few seconds to reorient himself, but when he did, he leaped off of the table and put back on his shirt, which Allen had removed for the course of the operation.

"So?" Leif asked. "Did it work?"

"You tell me," Allen replied. "Just make sure you're facing the other way when you do."

"Why?" Leif asked, turning to face Allen.

Before Allen could reply, Leif flexed his fingers and a pair of sword blades sprang out of the tops of his wrists. Startled, Leif took a step back and his right forearm opened up, revealing a row of gun barrels. Allen dove to the side as these barrels opened fire, tearing a hole in the wall where he had been standing. Panicked, Leif tried to make the weapons stop and to his surprise, they did. Allen came back up slowly, keeping a wary eye on Leif, who was now looking at his arms in awe.

"Sweet..." Leif whispered.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm

As the ship first arrived at the docks, King Zastur turned to his animal comrades and anounced to them; "My loyal subjects! We shall need a large some of money if we are to begin a new country! The treasure as the prise for this contest will be a part of our kingdoms funds! Are we going to let these knaves take away those funds?" As the king asked this Peck imedietly replied; No your highness, while Ted thought to himself carefully before answering; Don't think so. Satisfied, the king twirled his sceptre and pointed towards where he believed where the treasure could be and bellowed out; "Then follow me! Your King! We shall arrive first!", before dashing away to the direction he pointed at, with Peck and Ted struggling to keep up. A while after they had left, around the same time Roko Karasu and Hikaru were conversing, the royal trio managed to end up hopelessly lost prompting the king to say; "What do you mean neither of you remember which direction the town was?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"Think of it as a present Left from our Kin-" "That's enough father, you don't want to say too much, Roko I have given you a gift in return for being a good man, leave it at that." Karasus face was more serious at this point, his posture straight with both his pistols dangling from his belt, he looked back at Hikaru. "Don't jump to your death, although I admire your motives it is worthless if you can't stop him. I would be glad to show you what I mean in combat." Karasu was looking back at Roko, he was still injured and might need medical attention soon, But he seemed strong enough to handle it.

"Roko He has given you what you need, I might not be needed to train you despite what i said earlier, Its better if i show you the steps instead. Since i might have to leave the second the Man we are looking for is found or recognized. The rest is physical training. Although i know you are looking for a treasure I think you can do both things at once, Every day I expect you to run 10 miles worth. The other is more simple, simply do weight training until your arms can't move, in other words If you can pick up a sword then you haven't done enough. Finally After working on your strength Swing your sword after a few days of the said training. You already have the knowledge of a man whom has had it for many years, all your body needs is the Physical qualities." Karasu was getting tired of explaining all of this to Roko, but he would need to know it for futures to come. Yet Karasu felt strangely relaxed after explaining all of the training to Roko, almost as if he deserved it, Karasu felt alright with him Being alive and was sure he didn't do what he was accused of. In a way he was much like himself 3 years ago, Karasu had high expectations for him to make his goals reality.

Looking back at Hikaru, Karasu was looking at him with a slight grin. This man was right about the feeling they would meet in the future, but Karasu didn't know HOW they would.. yet he got the urge of an Ally, would he choose to go the same path as Karasu? He wanted to at least learn how he fought, since it was obvious the man was looking for something similar to Karasu. But whatever it was, it was his own business. Karasu had his own secrets at the moment, so it didn't seem like much of a bad thing for him to have them as well.

"If you were really going to stop the fight if it had continued then come at me, show me what you meant and the motivation you would have put between those actions. Don't worry, I will not kill you and will tell you who I am if you win." Karasu had kept the grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

"Coming at my opponent isn't my style." Hikaru raised his hand and pointed at the man standing in front of him. "I prefer this style of combat." Hikaru knew he wouldn't know what was going on since he was only pointing at the man but Hikaru knew the power he had. "So what do you get if you win this?" He asked before deciding if he wanted to engage in combat.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 pm

"Nothing more then your sworn secrecy, Nobody will know what went on in this island, that is all." Karasu was somewhat suspiscious of why exactly he was pointing a finger at him, was he mocking him? wither way Karasu held his guard for the unexpected, he was not going to simply assume he is weak just because Karasu is strong, he must assume the worst, as any Assassin would.

Karasu pointed both his guns at his opponent, aiming at his chest mainly and his legs, he was not too far away that it would be hard to aim, but Karasu would not run at him from the distance. "Alright then stranger, your move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Hikaru's face went serious since he was about to engage in combat and made his move. "Pika..." His finger began to glow like the sun. "Pistol!" With that a beam of light came out flying at the man.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Karasu was not expecting an attack of Light, he had not heard of such a fruit or even of its power. Karasu immediately Ducked having the beam move past his cheek, hitting the obstacles behind him. An explosion was felt behind him, making the mans powers realized. He can shoot beams that explode, that must be one form of it. Karasu Had both Pistols ready, kneeling down he Soru'd towards his oponent, stopping beside him o the left. Karasus arm moved through him as if he were swinging his arm with a sword on it. "Bullet slash" He shot a bullet while moving his arm giving it the slashing effect of a sword as it moved through the oponent. It was aimed at his shoulder.

Karasus Vulture was now moving around Hikaru, getting ready to interfere if Necessary, although what the vulture could do nobody could anticipate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Hikaru lost sight of the man for a split second and thought he would either end up above or behind him. He took a guess of behind out of obvious places to attack. He turned only to be hit by a bullet that cut him, it was unusual. He reduced most of the damage but it hit his shoulder which wasn't good for him. He balled his right hand into a fist and gathered light into it. "Pika Shotgun!" Hikaru threw a punch at the man which let out a much larger beam on light with a much larger spread and a higher damage output.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

At that instant the fist seemed to be about to hit Karasu, but even though his left hand had fired a round there was still the right still aiming downwards after the slash."DEFEND!" The vulture circling them had prepared to interfere moments ago, so it took its chance to protect its master from injury. Diving down the second the opponent moved back, it used its weight and increased its speed with its wings only to Have its wings surround Karasu. The punch hit the Vulture and sent it flying into the forest behind them. Karasu had ducked once the wings covered him sending the bird alone flying back. Karasu was careless and had most likely hurt his Vulture.

having a wide open shot from bellow after the opponents attack Karasu aimed both his pistols at the Enemies chest and arms in Point blank range. With Karasu 2 foot away and his oponent left on the wide open scenerio after the swing of an arm he took his chance to attack him, while his body was still following the motion of the swing. "BULLET BRIGADE!" Karasu shot 40 bullets at his enemy and surrounding him as well, like an AOE attack it was sent to various directions but mostly at his enemy in front. Karasu had made sure he didn't aim at the ones that were not art of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 2: Treasure Hunting in Magmaztec Island. (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next