One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Roko was walking in one of the few streets in the small town of York at almost 6am in the morning. He was, as usual, looking for someone to join him in his pirate crew. He had been looking for a good crew for 6 years but no one wanted to join him, and the few that joined were killed by the marines. Now he was desperate, he had got beter in combat and was seriously ready to be a captain and die for any of his crewmates. He walked to the port and sat, taking off his shoes, he put his feet in the water, feeling good. It was already the sunrise

"I wish I had friends to laugh with and share this special moments..."-Roko mumbled.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Alice was walking down the road, looking at shops and sometimes buying somethings that she needed, she bought a book too. Then she walked past some people who stared at her with fear, she had her katana on her back, that must be why they're like this. With a sigh she looked around and decided that going to somewhere quieter was the best option, that way she could read the book she had on her bag.
She went to sit below a tree's shade, which was really comfortable for her. She smiled and start reading, soon drifting into unconsciousness.
When she woke up it was already sunrise which surprised her, since she was never able to sleep that long, but she shrugged it off and started to walk ... to somewhere... and soon she realized that she was at the port. She saw a man there looking at the sun rise.
- just what is he doing? and who is he?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 pm

A Black ship with silver linings was seen miles away, it stopped 3000 feet away from shore dropping anchor. 30 people with ragged clothes were seen working the sails, cleaning the ship. A door opens showing a man in a a suit with a cane. He seemed to have a black Tuxedo on, with a red Tie (Crimson colored), The man walked past all the workers being followed by a butler, the Giant ship was rich looking but have off a bad Omen. The Butler spoke to the man "Sir our ship is making outstanding progress in reaching our destination, so why stop by in an island M'lord?", The man looked back and answered his question.

"Do i have to answer your question? Or do you simply to do as i say?", the man walked on the air out of the ship, making teh air under his expensive shoes seem like solid, he walked towards the Island 3000 feet ahead of him, making slow progress in walking. "Heh im only here to have a little fun." His Yellow demonic eyes were open only a small amount giving him a sinister look before walking away, towards the island he will soon cause an Uproar in.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Roko turned his head to see a girl looking at him with a weird look.

"oh, Hi!"-Roko said gently.-"My name is Roko Cloud, how about you?"

Roko had a smile in the face and was looking at the girl, he turned his face around and then again to the girl when he was a ship in the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Alice looked at him with a weird look again and then sighed.
"I'm Alice, Alice Heart..."- she simply said and then turned to look at the horizon, there was a ship there. -"What the hell..."- Alice muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 pm

"Uh, my ship is over there -he said pointing at a big ship about 150 meters away from them-, I'm a pirate, but I dont have a crew since the few crewmates I got to join got killed and no one wants to join me and be a pirate with me. My crew is called The Blizzard Pirates."-Roko said proudly.-"I guess... if you dont have a crew, would you join me?"

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Alice raised her eyebrow.
-"What makes you think I'm a pirate?"- she asked.
Yes she had been looking to join a pirate crew, but she wanted to see why this man had asked her to join, if she was only 16 and a girl, the pirates that she had encountered up to now always said no to her because she was a girl or because she was too young, this made Roko interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Roko opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it. Why had he thought that girl was a pirate? He didnt really know, maybe it was the spirit she showed in her eyes, an adventurer feeling.

"I guess I saw it in your eyes..."-Roko said.-"You look like an adventurer and... you have a Katana in the back, you must know how to use it right? I always give a shot to everyone, thats just how I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

She glanced at her katana and then again at Roko.
"Fine, I'm in"- she said as she turned and sat besides him.- "So, anyone else in the crew, captain?"- she asked uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Roko looked at the floor embarrased.

"Nope there's no one else..."-Roko said.-"like i told you, the others that had joined were killed by the marines... I hope you're strong enough to survive to an attack of marines, but I hope I dont have to deal with somthing like that again, -he made a pause- I swear to protect you with my life, you and anyone who becomes my nakama."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 pm

She wanted to laugh, well she had to deal with Marines since she was young, so she had learned how to.
-"Fine with me, and I can protect myself, captain"-she told him with a small smile.
Finally one step closer to her dream.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Richard "Dick" Davis was a simple guy. He was chill and well liked around town. He was known for his sniping abilities he got to show once in a while.
He was currently working at the "PieRats" a well known bar in town. It had two floors, and didn't look so bad. It was fairly popular so it was usually full of people. Today was one of those days where business was plenty. Ladies usually came to visit Dick, as he was a charming young man. He wasn't as polite as people would think he is at first glance, but he was a nice guy overall. Dick was also known for rejecting the lovestruck ladies.
So, he was on his waiter shift, changing his post from bartender to waiter as they needed more of those and the other three bartenders and cooks could manage serving.
As he started serving people their food and drinks as fast as he could without spilling anything in the process. He caught himself staring at some cute guys at least three times and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

A short man wearing a regal cape much too large and a royal crown, kicked open the door of the "PieRats" bar, and sauntered in with a rather large hiking bear lumbering behind him, as well as a small southbird, flying around his companions. Was that really necessary your highness? I mean you could of just walked in like everyone else., a rather posh, plummy voice echoed in the short man's head. "Shut up peaky! I'm a king and I get to decide how I enter to gain maximum attention from peaseants!"the short mand snapped at the south bird, much to the confusion of onlookers. The short man then sat down at one of the tables along with his pets. He fiddled wih the ring on his finger for a moment, put down his scepter at his side, and then twirled his large green mustauche for a moment before ordering angrily; "I King Darrel Zastur demand nourishment! I ask for two plates of stake and two bottles of rum, as well as a tray of assorted nuts!", finishing his last sentence off with his fist striking against the table.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Right away sir. Dick said with a nice and really annoyed fake smile on his face.
Quickly scribbling the order down in his handydandynotebook, Dick, avoiding all the other stunned waiters and walked to the kitchen. He left the note with the order in the kitchen's desk along with the others and waited.
As he was waiting for the order to serve the King, he went around serving the rest of the people. As the order was done 5 minutes later, he went to the kitchen and carried the two bottles in one hand and carried one of the tray of nuts on the other hand, a second waiter helped him carry the two big plates of steak.
Here you go sir, sorry for the wait. He flashed his usual smile and walked to the next table waiting for service.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 pm

The man wearing a suit Finally stepped on the beach sand, ignoring all faces looking at him for walking through the winds as if it were a solid object, The evil looking face now had a different personality, having closed his eyes he seemed like a very Joyous person. He walked through all of them as if he had never done anything out of the ordinary, Having a Nice appearance people over looked it and stopped eyeing him. After walking through the beach he realized people here were quick to judge, which made his plans a whole lot easier. He continued to walk forward, aware of where his next destination will be.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

A week ago

Ruben is thrown out of current at the bottom of the ocean. Despite have fast it was movie he had spent three days inside a strong he was only by chance that he had eaten all normally fish and other sea animals are smart enough to avoid the ocean currents. Ruben was tired badly beaten and above all hungry. No matter where he had ended up in the world as he was now he couldnt go back and face his uncle. To honest he was currently welcome on fishman island. It was time to start a new life. This time around he would be spending some time on the land. Since there was no one to interact with on the ocean floor, other than fish. Ruben decided to heal the best he could at the ocean floor using his skills as a soldier and a survivor of his uncle's training he stayed well fed and was able to render his self first aide. Then he ventured towards the surface world and the closest island.

Present Day

Ruben breaks the oceans surface just enough that his eyes peak over top. Turning all around he sees know one around neither happy or disappointed he swims towards the island, making sure to enter it from the docks so that he could see what was lying around on the ships.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 am

"Hey do you want to go for a drink? I know a good bar in town called PieRats. Hahaha a funny name."-Roko said.-"I'll pay the drinks dont worry, I have some money with me in my ship, come with me."

Roko stood up and started walking towards his ship,the Windwalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

Alice shook her head.
-"Nah Captain, you go, I'll walk around I guess... we'll see here another time then to return?"- she waved as she left and walked around town.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Well... if thats what you want."-Roko said.-"Im going for some money in my ship still, i want to buy some thing in town."

Roko walked towards his ship and climbed up. The Pirate Flag was put down so people refrained from destroying his ship, a good way of camouflaging it. The ship was big, it had a big kitchen, bedrooms, the captains room, a big storage room and many other rooms. He went to his own room, the captain room and got some money form there, then he walked out and jumped off the ship. He wanted to go that bar, but he stared at the boat that had once been in the horizon, now docked far from his ship.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 am

Shusei managed to find just what he was hoping for, an underground bar. He new because there was a strange symbol outside the bar symbolizing rebels. Shusei walked inside as he looked around he noticed every type of Booze they were drinking. Looking at the menu he realized none of them ordered a specific type of booze.. it seemed like a great choice yet why not ask for it? "Excuse me can u give me a Piper Lemon" ((made it up lol)) the man behind the bar smiled, "If u want to speak to the boss your gunna have to wait he's a busy man". Shusei watched the man as he opened his eyes, "If you dont recognize me then that is good, my name is He who is Nobody.... maybe that will ring a bell". Shusei showed a very evil smile as his yellow demonic looking eyes became aparent. The bar tender fell backwards in shock, "h-h-HE with no past.. ill send you towards him right away". The bar tender showed Shusei towards the back room, this bars name was the 'Drunk Dragon'. As he sat down a Fat ogre like man sat accross from him. "I hear you need some assistance in bringing this city to its knees, all i need is a little sum of money and i might help.. about 50,000,000 bellis worth." Shuseis smile grew large, the ogre like man stared at him with disgust. "There is no way im handing over 50,000,000 belli to a normal sized man like you". Shusei took out his cane and drew it instantly killing a bodyguard next to Shusei, he quickly put his sword back in his cane, after he put the sword back in his cane it took 2 seconds for the body to slice in half. "I think its a really reasonable price for someone like me" His face looked diabolic in this instance.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 am

Biding his time Ruben waited till black ship docked. A ship of this splender was sure to have a decent amount of valuables on board. But upon docking not many people departed from the ship. This would be a no go. Todays Ruben wanted an easier score. Not far away was the Windwalker. This crew most pretty new it didnt appear to have many members since there didnt appear to be anyone left on bord. But this could also meen they were near by or didnt have anything worth taking. Ruben decided to take the risk. Hoping the crew was just inexperianced and not broke he climbed the ship from sea side in order to prevent being spotted. Knowing that time was sensistive he begins searching the ship. Quickly he realized that the ship had no more than one member. The captain. Anything of value would be kept in the best room the ship. <Its got to be an exterior room.> Remembering what the ship looked like on the outside he deduced which one would likely be the captains, and hurried there.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 am

As the order arrived at their table, the hiking bear looked thankful at the waiters that brought the food, while King Zastur just started eating his steak straight away, while the pet southbird started pecking at the nuts. As the bear started to eat his meal, theking adressed his companions with a mouth still full with food; "So, first on the agenda, deciding between reclaiming my kingdom, or merely just starting a new one." Uh, boss, I mean your highness, wouldn't we need to start a war if we took back our home? and that would just cause a lot of pointless deaths. a slow, careful voice popped into Zasturs head. The king nodded at the hiking bear, after quickly downing a mouthful of rum, telling him; "Point taken Ted, war would cause too many casualties, so best just start all over again, much less mess. Wait a second, Ted just advised me on somethingy, thats supposed to be your job Pecky!", he finished, snapping at the southbird, who apoligised repeatedly. "I'm just glad I have this devil fruit or else I wouldn't even understand you two.", he said to no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Roko started walking to town, but a few meters he walked before realizing something.

"Oh, man, I forgot my impact dial and... MY SABER!!!"-Roko quickly ran back to the ship, climbed up and went directly to his room. There he saw a man checking his stuff, opening drawers.-"WHO THE HELL ARE YOUUU!?!?!?!" -he said pointing at the man-

He picked up his saber that was at the side of the door and lifted it, preparing for battle.

"GET OUT OF MY SHIP!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" -Roko said.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Without warning, something large and fuzzy crashed through the wall of the PieRats bar. Well, not a single large and fuzzy thing: two large and fuzzy things. A two foot tall squirrel and a four foot long wolf were clinging to each other, each obviously attempting to murder the other. The squirrel kicked the wolf in the jaw, managing to free itself and get a short distance away. The wolf growled and lunged, before the squirrel's tail turned skinny and thin, like a rat's tail. The squirrel spun, slapping the wolf across the face with its tail. The force smacked the wolf into the air, and it landed with a thud on someone's table, breaking the table. The wolf leaped to its feet with alarming agility, and its breathing grew strangely labored.

Fire began gently mingling with the wolf's breath, obviously coming from the wolf itself. The wolf howled, before zigzagging at the squirrel again. The squirrel's tail twitched, and it sprung to life once again: spines poked out of every angle on the squirrel's tail. The squirrel spun again, trying to smash the wolf once more with his tail's spines. However, the wolf leaped over the squirrel's tail, landing on the squirrel. The two began rolling again, continuing their fight.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Dick heard a loud crash down at the first floor, startled, he rushed to serve his two orders at hand. Curiosity came over him when he went down to the first floor to see what had happened to the bar.
He was kind of amazed at the odd sight.
And kind of worried.
Oh Crap.
A squirrel, one which he thought was rather cute except for it's actual height, and a wolf, that looked as if it could spit real fire or something, were fighting. Wrecking the bar in the process. His boss was gone for a week for vacation. He would definitely go nuts when he saw what the bar had become. And it would be worse if it didn't stop anytime soon.
He helped the other waiters evacuate people from the area the two animals were fighting. As they were done, half of the first floor tables were either partially broken or completely destroyed.
He got out his gun, looked around to see if there was anyone left before shooting, and since everyone was already outside, aimed at the floor were the animals were currently rolling around in.
My boss would kill me for shooting floor, as it is property of his, but half the bar is already wrecked, doubt he'd care now. Dick shot three times, avoiding the actual animals but probably getting their attention. Get. Out.
He was sure his boss was going to cut the damaged floorboards from his paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next