One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Alice looked at him and nodded. But she wasn't sure where he was...
-"...But he told me he was going somewhere... I'm not if he's in the bar... I didn't see him when we went there..."- she said.
Great Alice, just when you needed some memory, you lost it all. Thanks, that's just great, her conscience once again annoyed her.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:06 pm

"Ehhh?" asked Cameron Make up your damn mind, godhe thought to himself, sighing and yawning "Well, I guess all help you look, I have nothing else to do" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Alice looked up to him and nodded, with a small smile again. god she was smiling a lot now.
-"Thank you, Cameron"- Alice said and then turned to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Cameron stopped. No one had ever thanked him in his life. Not even his parents or people he served food. Realizing this, he looked at Alice and smiled, no sneering in his smile at all "No problem" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Alice was took off guard by his smile, somehow this one seemed different, maybe more pure? She nodded and started walking to the door of his apartment.
-"Don't you want to take something from here?"- she asked him while looking around again. This place seriously was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 pm

"Heh, if I could I'd take it all, but I guess I should take my cooking gear" he said, grabbing a bag of pots, pans, spices and other things. "Ok, lets go, Alice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Alice nods and follows Cameron through the town, she looks around to see if she notices her captain. After some minutes of no luck she is bored.
-"So... how old are you?"- she asked trying to make a conversation, she didn't even know why since she didn't like to socialize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 pm

"oh, umm, 17" replied Cameron "How 'bout you?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going, awkward silences are torture to him, and he didn't want to have one with the person that was closest to being his friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Alice raised a fist in the air in her mind, she knew it, he looked like he had almost her age, kind of.
-"16... so..."- she didn't know what else to say, she didn't want to sound too interested nor too uninterested, and she certainly run out of topics.
that's what you get for being unsocial all your life, Alice, her conscience told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

He looked at her, she seemed to be struggling to find something to talk about, so Cameron took the lead "So your a pirate right, what do you do?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Alice looked at him.
-"Well, I've just become a pirate today, like I didn't have a crew before, but I use my katana... and... nevermind, I use this katana"- she said while pointing to the katana in her back.
She was going to say that she had powers but was afraid that Cameron would be afraid of her.
-"What about you?"- she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm

"Guns" he said, a bit bluntly, one word, that was all. Notice how rude that was he came back with "and I have a bunch of cool bullets and stuff, oh, and I cook" There He thought That should be a good amount to converse about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Alice was surprised at first and then nodded.
-"I can't cook, the food that I make ends up... burned"- she said, it had slipped from her mouth, but she guessed that it didn't sound that suspicious, since there are people who burn their food, just that she burned it... in a different way.
She looked away, being embarrassed from being such an idiot, she couldn't even control her power that well, and she had been practicing for 2 years now. God, Alice get a grip of yourself , her conscience once again lectured her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"Heh, don't worry, there are worse cooks then you" laughed Cameron jokingly, looking at her and hoping he hadn't offended her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Alice nodded and giggled, and then when she noticed she stopped, being shocked to see her actually enjoying a convestation with another human being... or with something alive.
-"I guess.. but really, it sucks"- she said laughing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Cameron laughed too, then thought to himself I think shes my first friend ever then he smiled, and was about to tell her that, but didn't want to creep her out any, so he just kept him mouth shut. "Hey" he said "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 pm

The man's mouth twisted into a content smile. "I did it 'cause I felt like it. No suitably cuddly guys around here, at least 'til you." He clearly did not seem like he planned to let Richard go. "Yes, they were. The dears always try to kill each other... they rarely end up ruining a building, though. I knew I shouldn't have let them out of my sight." He began squeezing in the hug. "Name's Gael Iura, sorry that I hadn't introduced myself." He suddenly released Richard, spinning on the spot. He walked over, picked up the wad of bills, and turned back to Richard. "Here. I hope this can pay for the damages. Ten million beli. Use however much you'll need to fix the bar, and keep the rest. I really don't need it."

A strange ribbit sounded out from the hole in the wall, and a weird spherical thing bounded into the room. "Ah, Figdra. Wonderful timing. Could you get out one of the medallions?" Figdra nodded, and it opened its mouth. Eventually, after a few rummaging sounds, Figdra pulled out a small iron circle from inside itself. "Ah, this'll be wonderful." He wiped it off on his poncho, before looking at it, grinning. "Oh, I never caught your name. Could you grace me with the knowledge of your name, sir?" Gael asked the employee, flipping the medallion like an oversized coin.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 am

Relieved to finally be released from the death grip, he spoke normally.
I'm, um, Richard Davis, you can call me Dick if you want to, unless you're trying to insult me.
Dick couldn't help but feel weird around this guy. He wasn't used to close contact, much less from a man.
Still blusing he accepted the money from Gael. He started rapidly counting the money, to check if there were in fact ten million beli, which was true. He was astonished by the large amount of money, and as a greedy and selfish person he was, he was going to probably keep what was left of it. Which would count as at least 1.5 million beli. But he wasn't busy thinking about that for now, he was actually having an overload of gay-in-denial thoughts. The poor guy just felt exhausted from thinking. As he started to create coherent thoughts again, he spoke.
I think there's more thank enough money here...well. Um, thanks Gael.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 am

When the beasts burst in from the roof, King Zastur merely sat wide eyed watching the battle, deciding to nothing about it even though his companions begged him to step in. As the famous shikibauchi Gael himself stepped in, Zastur new this was a brilliant oppertunity. "My loyal subjects, I belive we have found a new possible ally, watch me negotiate." AS Zastur sat waiting for hat he refered to as, a brilliant oppurtunity to strike, to the point Gael was possibly about to leave. Uh, boss, I think he's gonna be going now, don't you want to talk to him?, Ted the hiking bear asked carefully, which imedietly folowed with the king snapping back; "Yes yes, I'm going to talk with him, and how many times have I told you to call me either your highness or your majesty?" The king then walked over regaly to Gael, tapped him with his sceptre and smugly asked; "As a King of high standards I can obviously see that you are a shikibauchi of great skill, so without further ado, I invite you to join my cause to create a country for the benefit of the world.", finishing with a smarmy grin that screamed 'you can't possibly refuse my offer, I'm way too good for that'.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 am

00c in the future my character wouldnt be caught stealing in a situation like he is to good. Our real fight wont happen yet. Please fall for my my attack.

Ruben had heard the man coming but couldnt escape without leaving his shell. Behind. <I should have left it in the ocean.> He carfully considers his options. As the man enters the room he shows no signs of supprise. Instead he stares blankly at the agressor. <I don't want to kill him so poison won't do, I could fight> Looks around the room darting his eyes quickly but not moving his head. <No No...wait maybe... then their is escape.> Speaking for the first time. "May be ill get I'll get it later.
Ruben's body quickly changes color. His skin becomes neon yellow and the dark circles become blue the outline of which are even brighter than the yellow. He begins waving his tentacles. And the blue rings appear to leap off his body and float around the aggressor. This should make him fill very sick, this attack almost mimics what its like to be poisoned by Ruben.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Gael clamped his hand over his mouth, and from behind his hand he snickered. Ahaha, Dick. Dick Davis. Hilarious. He removed his hand, and then said, "Nice to meet ya... Richard." He stretched before sitting on Figdra, "Is there anything else I could to do make up for Squil and Rirnef tearing your establishment apart?" He rotated on the frog upon hearing someone talk to him. "Ah... no. Not up for ruling a country right now. It's enough for me to deal with Ancient Gate and Las Islas della Stella and Luna. Sorry 'bout that." He rubbed underneath his nose with his forefinger, seemingly getting bored. "Man, I hope it was worth the trip here... no one's gonna accept gifts after I've blasted a hole in one of the stores..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Alice shook her head but she was interrupted from a growl that was from her stomach. She gave Cameron an embarrassed smile and nodded.
-"Yeah..."- she said and looked away, embarrassed.
Great Alice, you might as well paint your hair pink and go around naked. really. How more can you embarrass yourself?, her conscience was getting annoying by this point.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 pm

"What the f..."-Roko started to feel dizzy as the ¿octopus? was he having hallucinations or was it a fishman? started to escape.-"Im not letting you go awaaaay....."

He started chasing the octopus but he hit a wall and almost fell down. He ran towards him and screamed.

"ALICEEE.... DONT LET HIM ESCAPEEE, HE TRIED TO ROB..... Me....." He didnt even know if Alice was around, but she might.

He fell to the floor in the ship, awake but unable to move since he was too dizzy.

"Oh my god... I have giant blood but i still get dizzy from such weird attacks..."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm

<I guess there was another> His normal color returns the affect begins to wear out but he still had a little time left. Slidding out of the shell his true body shows and as only he can he escapes slidding through the window. Gaining the treasure of someone else but loosing his own. It was a hollow victory but he would make sure the money was well spent. Swimming the long around to avoid any other possible people he enters town from a beach towards western portion of the island. As he walked up the sandy beach he met the stares of many non of which were of malicious but some adults showed hints of fear. But more so curiousity non of these people had seen a merman before. The little kids ran up to him grabbing his tentacles not to long ago this would have been very dangerous for them. But Ruben had worked expecially hard to make sure he never accidently shifted. The only danger to these kids were how their parents would react. Ruben did not intentionally play with them. However he did nonchalantly throw them up into the air catching them telling to run away to their mums... that it wasnt safe playing with strangers. One paticular woman who he had noticed imediatly upon surfacing. Let out a scream when a paticular set of kids approached him. Looking only at the other kids he tells them. "Back off" But not in away that was to scary for children or one that would cause them ill feeling towards him or his kind. He keeps the kids of the woman who scream holding them gently as he walked towards her. One of the children saw her mother crying but they didn't know why. Stoping inches from her face he had raised the children high above their heads. Looking into eyes he calmly states.

"Even though we are differant we are also the same." Now talking to everyone "We can share this world" Gently he hands over both children the little boy hads fall asleep clinging to Ruben. Sliently he walks off.

Last edited by Zalton on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Momentarily getting his gun from the ground while the "king" spoke, he turned back to Gael, his blush finally fading away. He had convinced himself once again that he was a comlpetely straight guy.
Ah, no that'll be fine, Gael. We're just not used to see the bar being destroyed or animals fight inside a bar. He flashed one of his usually friendly smiles. Then he just realized that he had been talking to a Shichibukai. For the type of guy he is, today he sure was slow. Probably the stress of the now wrecked bar.
Are you really one of the royal shichibukai? wow. Never would've guessed.
He put his gun the it's holster. -Probably because of the random hug- he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next