One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

"Ok then, I know somewhere to eat, but I'm the head chef" Cameron laughed, scratching his head "But I mean, this town is full with places, we can find somewhere" he laughed again, then heard Alices stomach growl wow, she actually is hungry he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Alice nodded and looked at Cameron.
-"Wow, you're the head chef? Awesome... I'm ok with anywhere, really"- She told him with a smile, more bright than the ones before.
She liked him, no not like you guys are thinking, no romance here *yet*, she likes Cameron as a friend, her first friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Cameron smiled and began walking around, trying to find somewhere that was open, but just couldn't. He sighed, then sat down.
"Lemme think" he said, then thought of something and face-palmed "Why didn't I think of that, hey Alice, does your ship have a kitchen? I could cook something." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Alice looked at him and froze.
-"I don't know, haven't entered the ship yet"- she said and looked around, the places were closed.-"But I guess that it has to have, how else would we survive in the sea? We would starve to death..."- She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yeah, I guess, lets go to the ship, then" said Cameron, smiling as he began walking in that direction, finally reaching it and walking inside, not checking to see if Alice followed. See, even if she was one of his friends, leaving someone and not looking back, expecting them to follow was a habit of his, and just having a friend didn't change that. When he entered the ship, he saw an man who seemed asleep on the floor, then turned to Alice (or where she would be)
"You know him?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 pm

She nodded and followed him, then when they entered the ship and she saw her captain asleep on the floor.
-"Oh, Hello captain"- Alice said, and then noticed her was asleep.- "Oh, he's asleep..."- she said and then turned to Cameron.- "He's my captain"- she simply said.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Shusei was given 7 normal men to work with, not having any special abilities, but it was more then he needed to work with. Shusei had 3 bombs, all put inside Suitcases by the enemy, they didn't trust Shusei enough to give more then a few casualties. Still Shusei Didn't mind at all not being trusted, as he himself doesn't trust anyone unless under his control.. even then a short leash is required.

Shusei took out a map of the town, showing all the restaurants and houses, although the details were very limited. Shusei told 4 of the men to walk around town, when a commotion happened he gave them the words to say. Shusei then ordered the other 3 to plant the Suitcases in 3 different areas in the town, he then warned the 3. "If i see anyone of you 3 coming back from this i will kill you myself, the bombs are your only painless deaths.. with me youll be in my ship for my entertainment." Shusei had many Daggers and swords, and of course many different instruments he uses to torture anyone in his ship. He plays with their lives as if they were a show for him. The 3 man agreed with scared faces, their mission would be their last. The attack was on 3 sepperate locations, one was a Home for Orphans, another was a Mediocre eating store, and the last was a Rich mans House with guards outside, these 3 different attacks is all they needed to put one town into Chaos. The 4 man had roles to play as the people to cause war. Shusei sat them all in a circle in a Dark House explaining to them what to do in every situation. He was indeed making sure they were ready, he was going to put a town into Chaos so the Rebels could kick in and attempt to take over..
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 pm

"DID HE TAKE ANY OF MY THINGS!?!?!?!?"-Roko suddenly woke up and yelled.-"Oh, Alice its you... and someone I dont know. Hey do you want to join my crew? We are the Blizzard Pirates!!! It's only Alice in me right now, since my last crewmates were killed by the marines, but i hope to protect you with my life if you become one of my nakama! Oh by the way, my name is Roko Cloud."

He stood up and stretched a hand to the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oh" Cameron said looking at Alice, smiling, and looked at the captain, now with his normal, bored expression. "Nice to meet you, captain" (he is implying he excepted your offer) I'm Cameron Lent, I cook and shoot guns, nice to meet you" he said, shaking Roko's hand. "So how 'bout I make you some food Alice?" he said "...and you, Roko" he added, trying to be polite to his new captain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Alice nodded, he was going to be in her crew, yay. And now she was going to eat, oh yeah.
-"That would be great Cameron"- she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah that would be great! Im starving..."-Roko's belly was growling a little bit...-"Take anything you need from my kitchen, its full of fresh vegetables, there meat in the refrigirator, also some chicken and .. well, no fish, but we can actually fish it if you prefer fish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"Kay" said Cameron "want anything particular?" he mainly asked Alice, his friend this but also directed it to Roko, the captain he had to suck up to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

-"Um... how about meat? I really like meat"- Alice said with a smile, she had noticed Cameron's indifference to Roko but decided to stay quiet.
She then looked at her captain.
-"Um Captain, what happened earlier?"- she asked him, curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 pm

"Mmmm..."-he said trying to remember. Then a spark worked in his brain.-"OH YEAH, Someone broke into my ship and was checking my stuff, it might have been a robber, but he got away. He attacked me with a weird attack of floating rings that got me all dizzy and unable to walk. And yeah, meat is okay for me too."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Cameron sighed, a little upset that he didn't have a specific dish to make, what if she didn't like whatever he made? He sighed and began looking at what he had to make his food with. He began whipping up spices and ingredients until he had successfully made steak and baked potatoes. He then brought it out to them, ready to be critiqued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Alice stared at the food in front of her, steak with baked potatoes, oh god she just loved steak. She said 'thanks for the food' and started eating, loving how it tasted immediately, she continued eating for a while and then finally finished.
-"It was delicious, Cameron. Thanks for the food"- She said with a smile, she was glad that they had someone to cook, so she wouldn't be the one who cooked (and well burned) the food.
She then stared at Cameron.
-"Aren't you going to it as well?"- she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"Huh?" Cameron asked. He had never really ever eaten anything he made that was meant to be 'good'. He would usually make himself Mac and Cheese or Instant Ramen, trying not to spoil himself and had never dreamed of eating his own creations.
"Yeah...yeah I am" he said smiling and getting some food on his own plate and sitting next to Alice, surprised at himself for eating his own food
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 am

Gael laughed. "Understandable, Dick... normally those two keep their argument private, but this time... I dunno what on earth happened." He stood up, bending over to poke Figdra. "I don't like being addressed by my position. It removes me from being another human being to them, and... well... I'm not better than other people." He grinned. "I'm just crazier." He stood up and straightened up. "Well, it's been nice..." He raised his hands and several tomato plants grew at his sides. "But I need to go hand out food for no good reason."
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 am

Yeah, bye -smile- It was nice meeting you. Good luck with that.
As the man left the bar Dick turned to see the mess. Well, better get started. The sooner the better. He folded up his sleeves, getting ready for hard work. Also, my boss will kill me if he sees this.
With the help of the other waiters, that eventually came back, he bought all the materials and hired some people to help fix the bar. His boss was supposed to come back in two days. There was a lot of work to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 am

The woman embraced her children sighing in deep relief. But still she cried silently. Her daughter wiping the tears off the mother ask whats was wrong.
Word began to spread around town about what the octopus merman had done. The longer Ruben walked the town the more smiles and waves he recieved. He began to talk to some of the towns people learning about the island. Because of this he was able to learn about a paticular rich man and the orphanage. Disheartened thought about the children on the beach.

<This is somthing i can fix> Temporarily about his shell armour he starts making plans steal from the rich person house.> Stealing from buildings on land was very differant than doing so at fishman island. But the end result would be the same. Knowing where to find the house he starts casing it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:08 pm

"The food was delicious Cameron. I hope we can be good friends!"-Roko said as he smiled widely.-"Hey, you guys want to go to a bar? I was going to go but then that guy appeared and attacked me, its called the PieRats. Unfortunatelly theres almost no one at this time of the day, sheesh... I like socializing... -he said the last for himself-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

"Umm...ok? Your coming too, right Alice?" said Cameron hopefully, he wanted his only friend, Alice, to be there too, because otherwise it would just be awkward for him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Fourth day hiding, oh joy. Dropping a marine officer from the marine base parapets into the sea below may not have been the smartest career move. Or maybe it was, it might have given him some reputation as a pirate, especially after biting the bastard. He hoped that his epithet wouldn't sound too bad...

Either way, he was tired of hiding from the marines. He knew he could defeat them easily, and was only hiding because he didn't want to hurt the marines. Most of them just seemed overly subservient to him. They really didn't deserve the beating he'd have to give them if they found him.

A blonde man in a vest opened the door to the bar named "PieRats", and immediately noticed that it was destroyed. "What the hell happened here?" Was his immediate reaction. He rubbed the back of his head with his knuckles. There was also a man with a... menagerie? He really couldn't tell what the creatures were, but he could tell that there was nothing normal about them. He continued to stand in the doorway, dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Alice didn't want to go there, but nodded in agreement after seeing the look in Cameron's eyes, she didn't want to leave him... kind of.
-"Yeah, why not"- she said looking at her captain, dude this guy was direct.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 pm

"Ok, you guys follow me, I'll pay for everything we drink."-Roko said.-"Perhaps that way we can get to know each other better." -he smiled, he really liked making friends.-

He walked and jumped off the ship, landing with his knees bent.

He heard Alice and Cameron following him and he tried to talk to them.

"So how old are you, Cameron?"-he said as they walked through the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next