One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Bluepen19

Bluepen19

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 am

Kana nodded at her captain's command to return to the ship. She felt a tad bit guilty about not joining in on the fight, but seeing the enemies' abilities and fighting styles, her throwing knives had no place. As she was running toward the ship, she heard an explosion happen behind her. Turning around, she saw a huge crater in the ground. Were any of her crew mates in that hole? She looked around and saw that all of them were present. She sighed with relief and continued running.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 am

Really?, well that's not good.

he looked towards the man standing in the sky.

So, that guy is the one who actually did it then he said while looking at the demon masked man

He grinned

"Soru"

he appeared behind the demon mased person

"VITAL PIERCE!

three large bent thornes of sharp, hard bone emerged on his right forearm while he thrusted it towards the mans back
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 am

Shusei saw the attack coming his way, it was a very strong Airslash. He could counter it but his arm was numb from the Impact dial. Instead he had to rely on his superior speed. "Ghostly Barrage" Waves of air slashes were swung by Shusei as they rained down on the crew mates. Many air slashes were sent down towards them as he moved side to side in Soru like speeds, any one of those slashes could cut through flesh, but they were not concentrated so Metallic things could easily stop them. While moving in this matter Shusei dodged the attack Roko sent at him.

Shusei looked over at Ryoheis body. Grinning at the thought of finally seeing his limmit, "You have done enough.. but i expect more next time." Shusei watched as his air slashes aimed at not only the members but various parts of the ship.it was not to sink it, but damage it enough for the people to catch up if they used boats to chase them. Shusei watched in amusement. The crowd stopped after Shusei made the air slashes, but they would continue attacking after the barrage was over.

Another man was on the crowd, Shusei suspected him to be part of the crew but didnt realize it until he used Soru appearing behind Shusei. The foolish man attacked thinking he had the upper hand, Shusei moved slightly having the girl on his back take the full attack. The little girl on shuseis back gushed out blood. She looked behind her and looked at the man with dead eyes. Using her body as a cover the man was now wide open for an attack, and even better he was in mid air.. Shuseis fighting area. He took out his sword "Ghostly Shadows!!" Shusei used his soru like speed to run towards him from an unforseen angle, moving in circles as to make his attack unnotiseable. His true target was through his Left arm, leaving a cut that could make him bleed immensely. Because his oponent was in the air it made it easier for Shusei to maneuver, his blade is much sharper then an average sword.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:52 am

Watashi was surprised when his attack killed the little girl

Oh, i see. He's a coward

Watashi grinned, but felt a bit un easy since he just killed a little girl.

"i cant think about tha now" he thought

he saw the man appeard make a sword slash towards his left arm.

Watashi made bone grow but it hadnt grown enoyugh to fully block the slash so he still got a cut.

Shit

he started to fall towards the ground.

He looked up above him and to his surprise the demon masked man was gone.

He must be here somewhere.... and he seems to have some weird devil fruit power.

he curled in to a ball and yelled

Bone Spike Barrage

a hundred spikes shot a out at rapid speed from his back, ging in various directions towards the sky and to his sides.

i gotta run back t the ship now though, disobeying my first order ever is a bad start

Watashi chuckled
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:50 am

Leif was smashed by the impact and flung into the wall behind him with great force. Actually, he was flung through the wall behind him. For a few moments, he just lay there, trying to reorient himself as he listened to the sounds of battle in the distance. Then Roko's order came through to retreat.

Leif started to pull himself up, but was having some difficulty. Then Alan was at his side again.

"Let's get going," Alan said, dragging Leif to his feet.

"Right...right..." Leif replied, his voice barely more than a whisper. He was already losing energy, but now something else seemed to have settled in him. Something heavy. "Ugh...what is that?" Leif asked out loud.

Alan looked at him strangely, but kept right on going. He half-dragged Leif away from the battle, back towards the ship.

Leif looked back at the oncoming mob, his eyes oddly unfocused. Then, suddenly, he caught sight of something else coming towards them. With one hand he pushed Alan to the ground before flinging himself over Alan. Leif grunted as multiple airslashes impacted his back. The barrage continued for a little while then quite suddenly ended.

Alan pushed Leif off of him and looked at the cyborg. Leif's shirt was badly torn and his body's outer shell was badly damaged from all the hits he had taken. His eyes were also closed. He looked dead, but Alan could see his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

"He saved my life!" Alan realized, looking astonished. His expression hardened. He could do no less.

So Alan stood, grabbed Leif's arm and flung it over his shoulder. Then, using all his strength, he pulled Leif up off of the ground and started away, pulling him along as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

Roko looked back and saw everyone except Watashi retreating, he also saw many airslashes directed to his ship, where the rest of his nakama was. One of the airslashes caught Leif, he seemed to be hurt very very badly because of the airslash and the fight he previously had. Roko was furious, he went some berserk.

"Leif!!! Alan, you have o take him back to the ship immediately!"- he siad with a furious voice, then he screamed at Watashi who was coming back too.-"I HAVE T BLOCK THE AIRSLASHES, WAIT UNTIL I'M DONE!!!"

Roko started slashing at his sides, above himself and evrything in between, forming a gigantic semisicurlar airslash barrier that blocked almost all the aislashes. The only ones that got though were the ones that got there before the barrir had been conceived. Roko screamed with tears running from his eyes because of the fury:

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SHIP OR MY NAKAMA, YOU BITCH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 pm

The spikes were flung in great numbers, Shusei tried to escape with his speed using Black flash he dodged MOST of the spikes, but had one lodged on the same arm that was numb, his left arm, and another that was lodged on his left leg. Shusei took it out and let it drop towards the ground, ignoring the one in his arm. He looked at the captain now in the ship, the girls body was now slowly dropping towards the ground from 50 feet in the air along with Watashi. Shusei stayed in the air holding his sword, he yelled out towards the crowd,

"DO you people see what is happening? one of their crew members KILLED the little girl that was on my back.. he murdered her in cold blood and kept fighting as though it never happened, NO amount of remorse or mercy shall be given to ANY OF YOU!!" Shusei's voice seemed very angry, the Mob now circling the boat stayed back yelling on top of their Lungs, all saying comments to show their hatred towards them. The girls body finally hit the ground.. dead. -Hehehe... you shouldve listened to your captains orders kid, Retreating was the only was to have a CHANCE of clearing your crews name... now... there is exactly 0% chance for anyone to believe you- Shusei thought to himself. Then he looked at the captain in the ship, he was angry at shuseis attack.. understandable for one with a pure heart. "Dont shout, no matter how much of it you do.. it still wont change the outcome of this battle."

"You should've obeyed your captain... now look at what has happened.. *Sigh* its really hard finding crew members that listen these days." Shusei spoke to Watashi, Then he used his black Flash and Disappeared. Taking Ryohei's body with him. His part of the job was done.. The Blizzard pirates were Alive and retreating for the sake of the peoples safety, a very warm hearted approach to anyone who new what they were doing.. which in this case was reduced to 2 people after the child had died, Ryohei and himself. A big grin followed Shuseis face under the mask as he left the fighting area holding Ryoheis body with his hand. I have cut another one in his crew, the one with Bones in him.. he must be feeling the effects by now.. and in a few hours/minutes he'll be passed out for 24 hours.

Shusei stopped on top of a tower, with a briefcase laying on the tip. Shusei took it as he went along. It was the 50 million and by the feeling of it.. there was extra as well. Shusei had finished his job. The Blizzard pirates.. Have been successfully blamed for the entire mess.(Leif 10 posts left) (Watashi 11 posts left)
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Watashi made a shield around him as he dashed through the crowd. hwen he got through the angry mob madethe shield go away. he jumped up to the deck of the ship.

He turned towards the crew and bowed down.

I am sorry for that little incident.

he turned towards roko afterwards, and saw him fending of air slashes.

Im sorry captain, I never thought that man would use a child for shield.

He took ou his ocarina and started to play a melodie in honor of the dead girl
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

Roko looked at Watashi, with still some anger in the eyes.

"Why did you disobey my order?"-Roko demmanded an answer.-"What were you thinking of? now you see what happens... Lets into the ship, we have to sail away as soon as we can."

Roko climbed to the ship and sat On the deck, then he stood up and talked to Leif.

"How are you Leif?, you seem pretty badly hurt, but I dont have a doctor in the crew. Alan, can you "fix" him?"-Rodo asked.- "I don't think you can navigate right now, so, I will have to do so myself."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

It had taken Alan only a couple more minutes to reach the ship. At last, he dumped Leif unceremoniously on the deck. Not long after, Rodo had come and asked a bunch of questions.

"Fine, go navigate," Alan told Rodo, waving him away. "Leave me to my work." He sighed, examining Leif's unconscious form. "Looks like I've got my work cut out for me."

Alan once again hauled Leif up and dragged him below. He could fix Leif up anywhere, but for the boy's sake, he was going to give him some privacy. After all, not all of his machine parts were in places people usually exposed.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 am

As the king was struck by Ryhoei he wasd sent flying into the ship's mast, and was knocked out after smacking his mead on the boat's sail holding lump of wood, much to the panic of Peck who was constantly trying to wake him up, while Ted was struck straight in the back from the attack causing him to growl in pain as he was cut deeply by the air wave but nonetheless carried on with his duty of pushing back villagers. As Zastur finally awaked he rubbed his head and swated away a joyful Peck and ordered Ted; "Get back on the ship Ted! It's too late to stop them from getting to the ship, we need to stop them from getting on it instead!", which Ted merely growled in agreement and rushed obediently to his master's side, both of them pushing away any villagers that got close, though as the ship began to move away from port, the royal trio slumped down in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 pm

(OOC: Mistakes's laptop died and she gave me permission to post for her in order for the thread to continue.)

Dick climbed on the ship as he was too lazy to contribute in the fight, he went and sat down in the deck, falling asleep after a while and he wasnt woken up because he was a REALLY HEAVY sleeper.

Roko took the wheel and started to sail away from York Island.

"I hope we dont get problems with any marine for the moment."- Roko said.- "CREW!!! Our next destination will be to look for treasure!"

THREAD CLOSED. ANYONE THAT COULDNT JOIN THE CREW, DO IT IN THE NEXT THREAD, SAY THAT YOU FOLLOWED THE SHIP OR SOMETHING. ANYONE THAT HAS SOMETHING TO FINISH IN THE THREAD, FINISH IT NOW, AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Alice blushed slightly as Cameron hugged her, she smiled slightly as well. "Really?..Awesome" she told him, hugging him awkwardly back. They stayed hugging, Alice had her head rested on Cameron's shoulder, her eyes closed and enjoying the moment when she heard bombs.

Alice looked at Cameron strangely and heard more bombs exploding. "What the hell is going on.." she took out her katana and went outside to the deck. She saw the group fighting two guys, she thought they were strong enough, besides she didn't like working in team (or with people she didn't know at all), so she stayed there to watch.

She saw everything, even in the times when it seemed to be against their group she thought that more people would make it more difficult as well, so she shouldn't interfere, besides she wasn't that strong... Alice, you are strong! Don't doubt yourself, her conscience told her, but Alice couldn't help to think about that, in that way.

Alice was too busy watching the fight that she had forgotten about Cameron, she didn't know (or notice) if Cameron had arrived at the deck or not. She also didn't notice when Dick climbed up and started to sleep closer to her on the floor.

When the fight stopped and Roko with everyone else returned to the ship, Alice went to Roko and bowed "Sorry to not participate on the fight, I thought it would only make it more difficult, since I am not that strong.." she said while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Roko kept navigating away from York Island, then he heard someone walking towards him, he turned his head for a second, it was Alice. She said that she thought it would have been more difficult if she fighted, so she was sorry for not helping.

"Dont worry Alice, but I want you to prove your power."- Roko looked at Alice.- "Oh, our next destination, will be an island where we can do treasure hunting."

He turned around and looked at the horizon again, thinking of everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Alice nodded and went to sit by the stairs, she looked at her palms, making a small fire appear on them. She made the flame have a heart shape and then made another flame that was shaped like a knife and she stabbed the heart.

"So...treasure hunting...sounds fun I guess" Alice muttered to herself as she looked at the stabbed heart of flames. "fun uh?" she repeated as she looked at the horizon in front of her, and far away, York Island. "Bye bye" she said in a low voice as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14