One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Alice nodded at Cameron and took his hand so she wouldn't stay back and get herself lost in here. "Ok let's go to the captain" she said starting to walk besides Cameron.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 pm

rohan said "are you friends with that arsehole" he blocked shuseis attack and whispered "addition" he went at soru speeds and started to connect swords to shusei and after number twelve went it it would do deep cuts from all the swords at the angles they came in he stopped run after and waited to see what shusei did.

Helen was still scared of this guy not knowing who he was calling he just said to him "im hiding from some bad people who are fighting my brother and he only fights to defend me" she spilled this out wishing after she didnt she walked over to roku "do you want any help?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

As Ted stopped to catch his breath, the royal tri had arrived at the battle between Leif, Ryohei, Shusei and Rohan. After leaping off Ted, King Zastur cleared his throat before bellowing at the the fighters; "Unworthy knaves, lend me your ears! I am here to make a request! I need subordinates to assist in my cause to form a new kingdom, and I have decided that either you join me or I shall send my loyal servant Ted to pummel you into oblivion for dostracting the locals from my request for subordinates!", King Zastur waited smugly for an answer, shushing Peck from his protests to leave the 'knaves' be.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Shusei was intrigued at his oponents speed, But he wasnt fast enough to cut him with that. Shusei put both his feet infront of him in a split second "Black Flash!" Shusei also moved his speed, but instead of trying to dodge the attacks he went charging towards one sword, he put his Impact Dial and absorbed the impact, while the other 11 were already behind him and hit a blank target. Shusei stood on the air after wards, as if it were a solid object. If it were not for his Impact Dial he would've had a sword wound deep in his sides at the very least. But looking at the battle he realized something very.. intriguing, when the man blocked Shuseis sword he hadnt known that Shuseis was more well developed then a normal sword, it can cut through them very easily.

Shusei moved in for the offensive and started to run in the air in soru like speeds,and jumping off the invisible walls only he could touch, while running in this speed he started throwing Wind slashes from his sword, Multiple were getting shot down at Rohan in a seemingly endless barrage of attacks, after 20 attacks Shusei held still standing in the air backwards as if Gravity for him was not an issue for the invisible floor. "Ghostly Barrage", if any of these waves hit him, they'll leave a nasty cut.(With this many attacks there should be a lot of Dirt in the air after they hit the ground.)

Shusei then watched the men while standing on the air 50 feet backwards, He was not going to talk to this man as he had nothing to do with his issue, talking back would mean he'd get unnecessary attention.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Leif saw the two air shots coming towards him and his eyes practically bugged out. If one had rattled his guts, then what would two of them, which were both bigger, do to him? He couldn’t let these hit him! So ducking down he avoided the first blade and then he sprang into the air, performing a perfect split to avoid the second. Leif then landed with his legs still spread apart to their limit, but his feet were turned downward so that he could stand on them.

“Hey!” Leif yelled at Ryohei. “That could have really-“ He was cut off by the appearance of Shusei, and as the new arrival tried to slash Rohan, Leif dashed forward, knowing even as he did that he would not get there in time. “LOOK OUT!” Fortunately Rohan managed to block in time and Leif was able to breath again. So he turned his attention back to Ryohei, but then another weirdo showed up. "Knaves?" Leif repeated. "Subordinates? Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

"What?!?!?!"-Roko was surprised o f what the gril had said.-"Who is battling your brother? Its very noble of him to battle to protect you, when my I find my crewmates I promise you that we will go and find him."

Roko continued calling for Alice and Cameron.

"ALICE, CAMEROOOON I AM RIGHT HERE IN THE DOOR!!!! COME HERE QUICKLY, WE NEED TO GO!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 am

Cameron nodded, blushing a bit when she held his hand and made his way over to Roko, pushing people out of the way, not even giving a solid "Sorry" or "Oops, my bad". He finally reached the good captain and sighed "We're here" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 am

Alice also blushed a little and couldn't help to feel claustrophobic since the bar was full of people. They made their way up to their captain and smiled. "Hi Captain" Alice said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:23 am

"Hey guys! At last I found you. We need to go out and help this little girl's brother! She says that he's fighting some bad guys to protect her! Let's go!"-Roko said.

Roko walked out of the bar expecting Cameron and Alice to follow him. Then he remembered he hadnt asked the little girl where the fight was going on, but when he looked around, he saw something going on not far away from there.

"Its there lets go!"

He ran towards the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 am

"Let's help the brother then" she said with a smile and then looked when her captain run towards what it seemed to be the battle.
Alice nodded and grabbed her katana and followed her captain towards the battle, she concentrated fire around her katana so now it was really hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 am

Cameron sighed, grabbing both his guns and running at the fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:49 am

rohan jumped back and through katanas at the barrage a few be slashed up but he managed to dodged most of the attacks on attack managed to get a hit in but it was a light cut. he noticed more people coming towards the fight and he thought *what the hell. what do these people have to do with this fight* he didnt say it he just jumped into the air with three katanas and threw them all down at shusei he then recoiled back when he landed
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 am

Shusei noticed Rohan jumping in the air, he noticed he was attempting to slash down with 3 swords as Shusei was on the invisible floor only he could stand on. "Sword Shield" Shuseis swords spined in a fast motion, the speed was like that of a fan causing his sword to temporarely look as if a shield was in front of him, the Katanas were bounced off His shield giving the Katanas some damage in the process, before Rohan could touch the ground again Shusei instantly stopped the shield and made another slash of air heading directly at Rohan before he landed. The Attack was made before the swords were back in his possesion and he hadnt landed on the ground, It was his moment of Volnurability. Shusei was about to attack with another wave but there were visitors at the moment. One of them was the captain he talked to before. Shusei emmediatly took out teh cloack he was wearing when he met him and ripped 2 holes in i, he then turned it into rages by taking out parts of it instantly, he put it on as if it were a mask being tied up to the back of his head. It had 2 holes in it and you can only see his eyes. ((NOTE: Rodo and the rest of the crew never saw him without his black coat and his yellow eyes, since he allways had his eyes closed.))
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 am

...What just happened?
Dick was happy Roko got to help and all, but then he just kind of left, thinking he had finished. He looked at his watch and shrugged.
The bar is not my problem anymore, shift's ended for today.
He quickly changed to his usual clothes, and exited the bar, waving good bye at his fellow companions that stayed to fix the bar. He decided to go to the park, which was 4 streets away from the plaza. When he got there, he was able to hear some noises coming from the plaza, but payed no attention to it.
Probably some pirates are fighting eachother again. The usual. If I don't get near, maybe I won't be bothered with fighting anymore for today, I'm feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am

The King's face redened as his request was ignored by most of the combatants, except for one who although acknowledged him, was confused by his out burst. "Right, in that case, Ted! Eliminate these filthy knaves!" the king demand, though was answered by an exhausted voice, barely managing to wheeze out; Ummm, sorry boss, I'm still a bit tired from running all the way over here. Could I just take a break?. The king had a face full of thunder, and his face started to turn from red to purple, he then snarled in a vicous voice; "Fine! I'll deal with them myself!" King Zastur then leapt at Shusei in anger, attempting to hit him over the head with his sceptre.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm

“Whoa!” was all Leif could say as he watched the guy suddenly attack Shusei with…was that a scepter? The young cyborg had never seen anything so weird in his life. Scepters were not weapons. At least, he didn’t think they were. Then Leif remembered that he had better things to do than just stand around and gawk and he turned back to Ryohei. “Alright,” he muttered. “Let’s try this again.” Leif dashed towards Ryohei and started punching repeatedly at the other man’s body at such a high speed that his arms became blurs.*

(*He hasn’t named his techniques yet, but this one is called ‘Meteor Shower’.)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Roko was going to jump into the battle but then he realized who were involved in the battle and stopped drastically.

"Wo wo wo wo... whats going on here?" -Roko said with a quizzical face.-"I want to know two things: One, who is the brother of that little girl that said that his brother was being attacked; and two, why is this battle going on?

Roko looked at them with a face of inquiry.

"And who is the weird guy with a bear and a weird birdy?"

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Ryohei who was occupied thinking about his captains interference concluded he was being watched. "If I knew he was watching I would of actually tried." He whispered to himself. But while he was lost in thought the young man he was battling earlier attacked him punching him multiple times. The attack made him fly back at first but he used his free hand to perform a back flip and proceeded in a flash to where the man with the sceptre was.

He blocked the attack with his sword and gave the man wielding it an evil look. "No one touches him." He said in a serious, sinister voice. His eyes were cut at the man and looked as if he was ready to cut him into threads. A split second later he looked up at his captain, "Sorry captain if I knew you were watching I wouldn't of played with them like I did." He then threw a side kick at the man who attempted to attack his captain.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

As King Zastur flew towards Shusei, he heard someone refer to him as 'wierd guy', which imedietly lead to him bellowing out; "How dare you familar peaseant! I am a King Zastur of the Zastur kingdom!" Peck who was at the sidelines with Ted sighed before gloomly commentng; He didn't even attempt to defend me for the same insult, with Ted wheezing in agrement. As the king turned round, he realised that one of the other combatants had blocked his attack with his blade, making Zastur tumble to the ground. While he was getting back up on his feet, he heard the swordsman's apology, blurting out in respones; "Aha! So your the sea faring type of knave!" As Ryohei side kicked him, the king bounced along the ground before rolling at Roko's feet, to which he clumsily picked himself upp and snarled at Ryohei; "How dare you lay your filthy hands on royalty! I shall pummel some manner into you knave!", and leapt at the swordsman, aiming a strike at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Becoming increasingly uninterested in the mans rambling Ryohei turned his attention to the man who had not even a minute ago sent him flying. He noticed the man he had just kicked coming at him but again was just uninterested and used his speed to dodge and approach the man he was fighting at first. He grabbed his right fist with his left hand and pushed his right elbow at the mans face. He was aiming to hurt him pretty bad, it was a way of correcting his mistake of dragging out combat longer than he should of.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am

"You dont need to apologyze Ryohei, you're too valuable to waste your time with such nonsense." Shusei was wearing a mask at the time but noticed Rodo coming near him. Shusei was getting annoyed at the recent party showing up, it was now 6 against 2, Continuing the fight might take away his identity, as well as ruin his plans. This was in no way going in his direction, Rohan seemed to no longer be a problem but Rodo and the other crew members seemed to have gotten in the middle as well. "tsk tsk tsk, now that theres too many of you i have to get naughty", he used his sinister voice so even if he spoke he sounded completely different, and crazy. Shusei disappeared and grabbed a little girl on the crowd that was watching and the mother on the other hand, he was picking them up easily on top of a tall building. "Id advise saving the mother since she can allways have another baby, but on second thought id rather enjoy watching this child grow up without a mother.. its up to you in the end" Shusei threw the little girl on one direction and dropped the mother bellow him. "Ryohei lets move, ill let you choose who to attack next." Shusei used black flash to disappear. He was still alert of Ryohei to make sure he was behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Ryohei stopped his attack mere inches from the mans face and smiled. "Next time we meet i'll fight seriously." He said before he took off with his captain. "You know we could of killed them all right then and there. Their inexperience was horribly obvious I could of taken them all out. So that leads to the question of what do you have planned? I doubt you thought they could defeat us let alone me so why pull back?" He asked wondering what his captains response would be.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Leif wasn’t even paying any attention to Ryohei anymore. And why would he? Ryo had been about to elbow Leif in face. It was a very foolish maneuver, in Leif’s eyes, considering the fact that Ryo had already blown Leif into a wall and that had left no visible damage. No, Leif was much more interested in the fact that a screaming woman and young girl were even now plummeting to their deaths.

That thought lent wings to Leif’s already incredible speed and within the space of a couple seconds he had reached the child with his arms outstretched to catch her. As she fell into his arms he dropped to the ground so that her fall was not immediately broken. Otherwise he might have damaged her.

Leif stayed there, crouching on the ground with his arms wrapped around the now sobbing child. He could only hope someone else had saved her mother. For all of his speed, he was not quite fast enough to help her as well.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 pm

As King Zastur fell flat on his face, he cursed as he heard that a the two 'main offenders where fleeing, and got up on his feet. Sire! The filthy knave threw an innocent peaseant off a cliff, luckily the other one of them is being saved by a person who dashed past! Please your highness save her!, Peck pleaded at their king with Ted managing to wheeze out; Please boss. THe KIng had a face if thunder for a moment before bellowing out; "GRAAAAAHHH! All this screaming isn't helping me think of a way to find those knaves! Hiso Hiso no mi!" Although it appeared the king was merely staring angrily at the sky, he was in fact using his devil fruit powers, as a flock of seagulls just swooped past him and headed straight down the cliff to catch the child's mother, enough of them just managing to grab hold of her clothes before things would of ended in a rather nasty splat. AS the bird's carefully placed the confused woman safely near the group of strangers, the birds started to flock round the king, squaking angryily. "Back of swine's of the sea! As if I would feed vermin! That was merely a way of manipulating you to fdo my bidding!", the king sneered at the seagulls before being pecked constantly by them , unsuccsessfully trying to swat them off.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"We're going to cause a war in this area, For that to happen without the interference of higher powers in the future nobody must see us, and nobody must suspect a plan." Shusei was away at this point form the others, "On top of that... we need them alive for this" , Shusei was looking ahead the entire time, paying attention to the back as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next