One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm

rohan said to ryohei "i saw that you left the building of now dead people and you blade is bloodied im not a marine boy but i must warn you come near my home and i kill you" he waited for ryoheis response he knew that ryohei was violent and he had to protect his sister so if he came near her he would kill her fast
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm

“I must warn you, come near my home and I will kill you.”

Those words caught Leif’s attention as he was walking down the street. He spotted two people up ahead and he crept towards them for a closer look. And to eavesdrop on their conversation. Leif had always been too curious for his own good.

It looked to him like the one man had just finished a vicious fight, seeing as his sword was bloody. The other was standing near him, looking angry and, oddly enough, protective. There had to be more too this, Leif decided.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

"I think I will take cleaning."-Roko said with a smile.-"Don't worry, I like helping a lot and being friendly.

Roko took a broom that was standing next to a wall at the side of a dustpan and a mop.

"What's your name?"-Roko inquired with etched happines in the face and sweeping the floor at the same time.-"I'm a pirate, and I'm building up my crew right now, thats why I came to this bar, but apparently I have found no one."

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

He grabbed the bag that the royal pain threw at him, and replied with a normal smile, he left the money at the cashier and put the tip inside his vest's pocket. He turned to see Roko.
I'm Richard Davis, people usually call me Dick Davis, or whatever, I don't really mind what you call me unless you're trying to insult me.
He went bak to work, as he wouldn't hear the end of it if his boss saw any type of mess in his precious bar. So you're looking for a crew right now? Well, the plaza would be a good place to start, that's where the pirates and travellers usually hang out. It's a really busy place.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm

"Honestly Ted, do we really need to bow to everyone me see? I'm sure it would be fine to miss a bow or two.", the king asked testily though fully well knew what Ted's answer would be. Sorry boss, we hiking bears excpect everyone to follow this simple rule when of for a nice stroll, even king's, the hiking bear said, as they bowed to another passerby. King Zastur and Peck merely sighed at this and carried on moving as the puzzled local bowed in return. As the King and his allies finally arrived at the palaza, he ordered his Ted to put him on his shoulders and stand at the palaza's centre before he began bellowing out to those around him. "I, the great King Zastur of the royal Zastur family, am looking for comrades for my cause, to begin anew in a country of our own! I am perticularly intrested in those highly skilled in their field of work! Come, who shall join me?" The king waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 am

Ruben had finished scouting out the mansion and he knew this would be a big and a big score. It was well guarded and massive building. The estate likely housed the the richest people on the island. During his survey he mangaged to to completly out of sight and noticed a third party setting up explosives. He decided it was best to disable a few along a key escape route.

Back at town it had become even more apparent about the differance between of that wealthy person was living compared to the rest. After gathering some of the supplies in a General store. He played with some orphaned children outside teaching them some basic self defense, from the Ammo Knights. Which ended up being hard to teach human kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Ryohei stood from his seat with a cleaning clothe in one hand and his sword in the other. He had finished cleaning the blood everyone was so attracted to off of his sword and stared at the guy who was brave enough to approach him. He let off a small smirk and sheathed his sword he was not worried about the other mans skills. "Kill me?"He asked calmly. "I would like to see that."

He still had the smirk on his face while looking at him. "If you are going to do something let it be done now, I won't take your warning at all. It's actually a kind of motivation to burn your home to the ground."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:00 pm

rohan as he heard ryohei say he would burn his home to the ground he threw his katana quiver into the air and the katanas flew all over the battle field "just try it" he grabbed on of his many katanas and stood on his tip toes on another and said "come on then" as he spoke sonia was wandering around town when she saw all the katanas fly out it was hard to miss as they were thrown 100 m straight up she then tried to hide in a bar away from the fight as it was the first building she saw as she ran into roko she then crawled away backwards and curled into a ball in the corner not wanting to anger this man and not wanting anything to do with the fight rohan had gotten into.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 pm

”Oh great,” Leif muttered, seeing the katanas flying through the air.

He jumped back a whole ten feet just as a bunch of katanas fell into the spot he had been a second before. For a moment Leif froze and glanced down at himself in surprise. Never before had he moved that fast. It was like one moment he was about to be skewered, and the next…here he was. And if what Alan had told him was true, speed wasn’t Leif’s only ability. He was a warrior now.

“I’m strong,” Leif whispered. “I’m actually strong.” Then he grinned and in a moment of recklessness, he ran up next to Rohan and dropped into a fighting pose. “I’ll help,” he said. “We can’t let this guy run wild.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"Well this is mildly annoying." Ryohei said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Who are you exactly and why are you in a rush to die with this guy?" He asked curiously, in a span of three minutes he managed to get two random guys on his case.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 pm

So maybe his actions had been a little pretentious, Leif saw that now, but he wasn’t about to back down. Not to this guy, at any rate.

“It’s not a matter of wanting to die,” Leif argued. “But if you’re sick enough to actually want to go burn someone’s house down just ‘cause they’re trying to protect someone or someone precious to them, then you deserve a beating. And since I want to make sure you get it, I’m going to help out this guy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 pm

rohan said nothing to the leif who had offered his held and just went straight out and said "you are not leaving you must be ready then" he grabbed two katanas and threw them at ryohei if they missed they would lodge into a wall he then started to run the katanas lodged on the wall and stopped and stood still again waiting for his opponents reaction.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Shusei was at a distance, watching the fight commense, watching the Katanas fly into the air made him mildly interested in the fight. Ryohei could take care of himself, Shusei watched what was going to be an Imminent battle. Shusei stood by in the tower, the highest one and watched the incident without worry. "Well well Ryohei, looks like you made friends already." Shusei licked his lips as though he was craving something... their deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Ryohei now had a full blown smile on his face as the katanas flew at him. He was excited he would get a fight, hopefully it would be a good one. He made mild attempts to dodge not totally blocking them he got cut but it didn't matter to him. He drew his sword and pointed at the two men before him. "One hundred and four and one hundred and five." He said still pointing the sword in their direction.

"With you two the death toll by my hand today will be one hundred and five consider yourself lucky." Ryohei got in his battle stance and began to charge at the two. He was going nowhere near as fast as he could and was just pushing forward to test his opponents skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

rohan said "i see you think i will actuall loss to scum like you" he ran across the tops of the katanas and grabed one and took slash at ryohei then no matter if the blow connected he let go of the katana and lept into the air landing inbetween four katanas. he said to himself "this needs to end fast i need to check on sonia"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Ryohei slightly dodged the katana letting is cut him across the chest. He wanted to make it seem like he was easy to hit so he could see what this guys style was. In truth all the cuts so far were shallow and would heal in no time flat. He watched as the man landed between four katana and heard him speak. He again did a slow charge up to the man but this time decided to put up a mild offensive.

Once in range he did a weak slash at the boy to see how his defenses were. If he can't dodge or block this then he isn't worth my time. He thought to himself as he went in.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Leif had been watching from the sidelines as the battle commenced, but now he made his move. He decided to put the peddle down full force and see just how fast he could move. He wasn’t disappointed. His body streaked across the ground so fast he became a blur to all present. As he came into reach of Ryo, he threw a punch right at the side of the man's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Ryohei who had put the second man out of his mind was hit on the side of the face. He was hit off of his original course and hit the ground and skid a bit. He stood up and dusted himself off."Oh you finally decided to do something I see." He said as he composed himself.

"Time for round two." With that he charged a bit faster than before. He used his splitter attack to send a wave of compressed air at the two. The attack would reach them before he would and he was going to use that opportunity to see their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ok, I will check the plaza when I finish sweeping this room." -Roko said, afte being bumped by a girl. Then walked towards her and told her:

-"Hey dont worry for bumping me, accidents can happen. I you want, you can talk to me while I am sweeping the floor."

When Roko finishd sweeping the floor, and at the same time looking for his crewmates Alice and Cameron, left the dust and debris he had collected ina a bag and the broom where he found it. he then started calling for Alice and Cameron.
"ALICEEE, CAMEROOON WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?!!" -Roko yelled over the noise calling for them. "HEY GUYS COME HERE!!!!"

Then turned around to talk to the girl that he supposed had been following him.

"They are my crewmates, I am a pirate, but I wont hurt anybody."

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Cameron sighed walking up the stairs, then heard Roko calling him and turned around to face Alice
"I think thats the captain" he said "Lets go" and he started walk in the direction of the calls from Roko
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 am

As Zastur waited a full fifteen minutes, he started togo red as the only reply was a number of bystanders stare at him in confusion and then carry on with daily buissness. Sire, I belive the locals had trouble understanding what you were grandly telling them due to a colossal amount of sound occuring not to far from here, Peck told his master sympatheticly. "Zatur's face redded all the more as he had an excuse to blame somone now. "Ted! Peck! We are going to see what those hooligans down that street are doing, now!" , the king ordered with a booming voice of anger, which a starteled Ted before he clumsily started running towards the sounds of what appeared to be fighting, with Peck flying not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Leif hesitated as the air rushed towards him. His eyes widened in horror. If that hit him he might actually…! His inexperience and fear held him in place. The air struck him and flung him into a nearby wall. His body smashed right through the wall and it collapsed on him. For a few seconds, there was silence. Then suddenly, Leif burst out of the rubble and took a large gulp of fresh air.

“Whew!” he said. “Man, I thought I was going to die!”

He looked down at himself and, despite the fact that his shirt had been damaged, he otherwise appeared unscathed. The only thing was that his innards had felt like they had been rattled around and since they were surrounded by metal, he didn't want to risk too many hits like that last one. Maybe this whole cyborg thing wasn’t too bad after all. Then he realized that something was missing. His sunglasses! His eyes were exposed! He couldn't let anyone see them or they might figure out what he was!

Leif glanced up at Ryohei nervously, hoping that he hadn’t noticed, before he scanned the ground for his sunglasses. There they were just a few feet away. Leif dove forward, seized them, and shoved them back over his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Ryohei stopped his charge after seeing the clearly inexperienced man get hit dead on by his attack. He didn't appear to be harmed but he wasn't sure if he took the attack on purpose or if he was truly inexperienced like he thought. Without a second thought he sent two more waves flying at the man, somewhat bigger they would really test him. Ryohei watched silently as his attacks flew at the man waiting to see if the earlier attack was a fluke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

rohan let go off his katanas and said to ryohei "hello why are you fighting him?" as he spoke he ran towards ryohei and and grabbed him by the shoulder turned him around and tried to smash his jaw in with his fist then he jumped back again and said "this will end now" he then grabbed a katana and ran around again picking up momentum.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Shusei was getting tired of watching, He already wanted some blood to spill. He stood on the tower, as he watched the battle continue on he had enough, His temper rose as the two men fought his Strongest Crew member. -He should've at least attempted to kill them by now- Shusei thought, He then used Black Flash (An equivalent of Soru), and mixes it with Front step making him move even Faster. Shusei appears next to Ryohei, when Rohan attempted to smash his face Shusei took his Canes Sapphire and made contact with the fist while it was moving, the fist stopped suddenly having the sapphire absorb the impact.(Impact Dial)

After Rohan continued to run around gaining speed Shusei found it Pitiful "Its a good thing you dont know who i am... Or you'd be running" Shuseis eyes widened, looking in his eyes you'd see yellow cat like eyes, Shusei was wearing a black suit, with a normal Tux. Hat, He watched Rohan try to gain speed, but desided to try and stop it. "Black Flash" Shusei appeared in front of Rohan. He Unshiethd his sword and attempted to Slash through Rohan, although Rohan doesnt know this Shuseis Swords metal is the only one that was combined with Poison, the victim doesnt know about the poison unless theyre cut by it. (The poison doesnt kill, it slows the body down with pain. It takes 2 actions/posts to start feeling it and 10 posts/actions after to not be able to move for 24 hours.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next