One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:00 am

"Ummm, sure... I was going to buy some drinks for my mates here , but well, I'm sure I can pay for their's and you for mine..."-he said.-"Well, lets go upstairs."

He finished walking up the stairs and sat on a big table, like for many people, he hoped that other people would want to come and sit here with them when they saw free space.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 am

Shusei walked back with Roko, sitting down on His left side. Shusei himself took out his wallet, and showed 1 million belli putting it on the table.

"Anything bellow this i am paying for hehe, so dont worry about the food or drinks everything is on me =)" Shusei then looked back as 3 big men were looking at him.. greedily. They obviously wanted to steal Shusei's wallet, better said they wanted to TAKE it from him with force. The three men stood up and walked towards Shusei, unsheathing their swords. One man emmediatly Punched Shusei, He was sent Flying into the wall, leaving cracks on the pavement. Shusei let out blood out of his mouth, Shusei looked at the captain with pleading eyes "Please... help me.." the tallest of the men took the wallet, looking at Roko. "Hehe hope you dont mind us stealing this wallet from this poor chump HAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 am

Roko looked at the scene wide eyed. It was a luck that he had picked up his saber before going out of their ship. He took the saber from his back and with a quick movement took the wallet from the table, pushed the man to the wall and pressing him to it, placing his saber in his neck.

"Dont you dare, take another man's money."-he said angrily.-"NEVER!"

And pushed the man away, making him fall on the floor because of Roko's strenght.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 am

The three men looked at how strong Roko was, They hesitated at their actions, but to them the money was all worth it. The three men ran towards Roko all pulling their swords at the same time and swinging down towards Roko, they were greedy enough to put Money before their own safety. Shusei was in the back Bleeding through his mouth.. it seemed he bit his tongue purposely to make it bleed, of course it wasn't noticeable since it was in the back. Shusei watched him fight, he was strong enough for his plans. Shusei Shivered in pain to anyones eyes. He looked like he was hurt and only watched the fight commense with blank looks in his eyes. He looked like he had broken ribs as he was holding his sides with his hand. The shock from that wall and being hit in that situation wouldve broken anyones ribs.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 am

Roko took the water crystal from his belt and placed it in his saber. Then he attacked the 3 men that charged to him.

"Ice Hurricane!"-he spinned attacking the three men, the saber would hit the three men with water too, freezing them and maybe flying them away.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am

The three men were sent flying in the air, freezing while feeling the impact and hit the ceiling, the ice cracked their bones,heard across the room. Shusei had a weak look in his eyes as he walked towards the seat he was in before the men supposedly broke his ribs. Shusei stayed On the seat hunched over and looked at Roko "Thanks.. im used to this kind of stuff hehe, but its allways great to have help" Shusei sat down, and looked at Roko "You can keep the change on the meal, it should be anywhere from 999,900 to 400,000 in change" Shusei had alot of money, this was nothing compared to the money he has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 am

rohan was sitting in a privately owned villa he had rented out for a month it was a kinda big house with a court house his sister was running around the houes playing around with the stuff inside while rohan was outside. he said to sonia "remember dont mess around in the kitchen im cooking in their in a minute and its dangerous" sonia said in reply before running back into the house "ok whats for food?" . "oh i dont know" rohan sighed. he stayed his outside.
_________________________________________________________________________________
shenthay was on the ship doing general labour cleaning , brushing polishing and all other physical labour he thought to himself work will never be done. as he nearly finished he went to his room and finished his work and laid in bed ready for his next orders by his captain.

Last edited by valawsedit on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 am

Roko looked at Shusei.

"Are you alright, Shusei?"-he saw the man hurt badly, holding his sides, he must have broken a rib or 2.-"Dont you need a doctor or something?"

Shusei couldnt answer because a beautiful young maid to take the orders.

"Hi, I'm here to take your orders."-she said with a smile in the face.-"What do you want to order?"

We ordered some booze and plates to eat. Minutes later the beautiful lady came back with our order, placing all the dishes in the table.

<<Where are Cameron and Alice???>>-Roko thought.-<<They must be downstairs.>>
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 am

Shusei left in the middle of dinner leaving his 1 million belli behind. He started walking away in a slow pace, showing he wasnt trying to hurry with his supposed injuries. "Thank you for concerning yourself for me.. but i really do have to go. thank you for your assistance earlier." Shusei walked out of the room and out of the bar. When he left the bar he noticed a man peeking at another man.. one cleaning and repairing the shop. Looking closer he found out it was Gael the shichibukai, a very strong and feared man. Shusei didnt have fear, but he'd rather not get him involved in any way. The good thing about Shusei is that he was only known and feared in the underworld of all cities, only known as 'He Who is Nobody' His identity never known or mentioned, only rumours of what he's done represent his figure. Shusei kept waking onwards attempting to see more of the town, he walked in the direction of his ship, encountering stores and restaurants along the way.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 am

The King merely watched as the bar's staff, began repairs, pondering on what to do since Gael flatly refused his offer. Your higness, I suggest we look for those of less fame yet still have undeniable skill in their profession, Peck advised, while Ted quickly piped in with; Don't worry boss, I'm sure you'll find someone to work for us, you just have to look in the right places. King Zastur thought hard for a short while before walking over to the man who served them. "Listen peaseant! I have an offer for you!", the King bellowed at Dick; "I shall pay for the damages that phwelp of a shickibauchi caused, if you can find someone skilled in combat to assist in my cause!" He stood argontly waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Ryohei finally arrived on the island after a whiles swim and he was ready for action. Of course he kept himself under control like he had taught himself to do and appeared calm and collected. He walked off of the beach with one goal in mind. He wanted to find his captain and help with whatever he was up to. He began walking the streets at a sort of slow pace in order to take in all of his surroundings and to make sure he spotted every last person he could.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

The young girl came took the money and gave Roko the change. Then Roko went downstairs to look for Cameron and Alice, who had gone missing. He saw the bartender cleaning up and repairing things, so he walked towards him.

"Hi, my name is Roko Cloud, may I help you with the cleaning and repairing?"-he said.-"I dont mind it since I'm done eating."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Shusei walked down the streets looking around, picturing all of this in flames made Shusei understand why where ever he went he left a little symbol that he was there. Shusei continued to walk down the street until he saw Ryohei, Shusei didn't flinch acting as though he never recognized him in the streets. Shusei simply took out a peace of paper and Circled something, and wrote down a small peace of information. When he saw Ryohei coming through the streets in his general direction he sneaked a note inside his pockets, without raising suspicion to any one around the area. In the note it showed schematics of the City, and 1 particular area circled, it was a mansion strong hold with 100 guards, well trained. In teh buttom of the circled area was writen down.

"Kill everyone, except our friend outside wearing black" Shusei didnt write anything else, showing that was the only thing he needed help with. After this mission Ryohei was to report back to Shusei or do as he wished, it was up to him, Shusei didnt care as long as it helped his plans.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:18 pm

"What am I going to do now?"

Leif Arashi voiced this question to the man who had ruined his life. Alan Hawkins shuffled his feet, looking uncomfortable. They were both in a hotel room that Alan had paid for after they had escaped from the Revolutionary base where Leif had become a cyborg. Leif was sitting on one of the queen sized beds while Alan stood as far away from the teenager as possible. He knew all too well what Leif was capable of. After all, he had helped design many of the metal components in Leif's body.

"I don't know," Alan said after a moment. "But you're going to be chased, so you should probably try to run. Or you could stand and fight. Either way though, I can help you."

"NO!" Leif yelled. "You've done more then enough!"

"I know you're angry with me," Alan said, holding up his hands defensively. "And you have every right to be. But I can help you! Your mechancial body is not fully activated yet. You still have a lot of weapons that we didn't have time to bring online. I can bring out your full potential."

Leif wasn't angry with Alan, he was furious. But he knew that the man was right. He would need all of his strength if he was too survive. He simply did not possess the skills or knowledge to hide from the Marines until it all blew over, if it ever did. And seeing as his body would never age and he would always look eighteen, (unless someone gave him new parts) that was unlikely at best.

"Fine," Leif said, hanging his head. "Fine. But if you ever try anything again, you're dead."

Alan doubted that Leif had it in him to kill anyone, but he nodded anyway. "Don't worry. I want to help you. Please, trust me if only a little."

((OOC: Leif's history ended with him on an unnamed island with Alan, who also didn't have a name in Leif's history. So to fit this with this thread, I'm just acting as if that island was the one ya'll are on as well. Makes things easier.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Ryohei still walking down the street suddenly stopped. He had spaced off and had a weird feeling he was missed something. He wrote it off quickly as him just imagining things and continued to walk down the street. He put his hand in his pocket as he was walking and felt a piece of paper. He took the piece of paper out of his pocket and opened it reading what was written on it.

It was a map with one particular placed circled. He then read the note at the bottom and couldn't believe he missed his captain. "Well that man is a ghost." He said to himself as he put the paper back into his pocket. He began to head towards the circled location, once there he would do as instructed and kill everyone and everything there except the one person he was instructed not to kill.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 pm

In the mansion Ryohei was supposed to move in and kill everyone, was a man in a black coat. He was holding a briefcase and waiting for what might be some back-up as he by himself wont be able to get in. The man in black coat stayed outside the gate to not get confused with the targets that had to be killed. Inside the gate was 100 armored men, 50 were circling the big white mansion while the other 50 were inside the mansion. Inside the mansion are 2 kids as well as the Wife and the Husband of the house, the husband and wife are in the same room, the kids are far away in the same room. The security is high, and its justified to kill anyone who steps inside the house since the mansion belongs to the mayor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Ryohei approached the mansion and saw the man in a black coat. He was holding a briefcase but Ryohei had no concern as to what was in it. As Ryohei approached the man he just continuously looked at the castle. Once he reached the man his attention with the castle was broken and he addressed the man. "So who are you in the grand scheme of things?" He asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:21 am

"I am only here to make sure this brief case goes inside with me, i must stay with it. The only thing in the way is that there are 100 guards 2 children and the Mayor and Wife". The man was ready to go inside after the whole area was Finished, finished meaning everyone was killed. Shusei was farther away, looking at the buildings around him. He was sitting down on the highest tower, much too far for anyone to actually see him. But he could see most of the city from up there, including the area where Ryohei is supposed to be killing everyone in, there to be nobody left alive after His job was finished.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 am

Leif stepped out of the hotel's front door and started off down the street. He was wearing a cap to disguise his hair and a pair of sunglasses to hide his colorless eyes from view.

The young cyborg had wanted Alan to start right away on bringing out his locked down weaponry, but Alan had refused. He claimed that he would need time too do it because he had not been directly involved with several of the projects and didn't know how to deal with a lot of the passcodes and so forth. According to him it would take time and special equipment to do it. Leif wondered if Alan was only using him as a bodyguard and wanted to drag out the time until Leif left him, but the boy had no way of proving this so he left it alone.

Since there was no reason for Leif to stick around at the hotel, he had decided to go for a walk to clear his head.

Leif sighed, looking up at the sky. He might have liked this island better had his situation been different. It was sad. Nothing would ever be the same. He would probably never see his parents or his siblings ever again. He felt like crying, but new tear ducts were one thing he had not been given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

"Alright just wait outside the gate, it would be a shame if you got caught up in the crossfire." Ryohei said with a slight smirk on his face. "Off I go then." He jumped the fence and stood until a guard saw him. The guard was alone had a light and a gun pointed at Ryohei he put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"Hey what are you doing here!" The guard yelled. The guard was roughly a foot taller than Ryohei and was very muscular. Ryohei didn't answer and just walked towards the guard who now was aiming his gun at his head. The guard began to approach Ryohei probably planning to beat him up like the brute he appeared to be. Once in range the guard grabbed Ryohei's shoulder and gave a sinister smile, the smile however only lasted as long as it took him to figure out his arm was no longer attached to him.

Ryohei smirked at the guard and cut his head off. He then continued swiftly around the premises. He didn't want to raise any suspicion so he turned it into a stealth mission. If Shusei wanted to raise alarm he would of just burned it down himself. He worked around the mansion killing all of the outside guards.

He then went to the front door of the mansion. "This is where the fun begins." He said out loud before kicking the door in. All the guards inside ran to the door ready for combat, most had pointed guns on Ryohei from the second floor while those with swords were on the first floor with him. A man charged him alone to which Ryohei only had to punch him to disable him.

He looked at the rest with his smirk on his face and spoke before going to kill them. "If you guys want a chance of killing me you will have to attack all at once." With that he attacked. He rushed into the middle of the crowd and the shooters paid to kill not think all shot down onto the first floor shooting most of their comrades. He used the mass confusion to run upstairs and kill the shooters while they figured out he was no longer in the crowd.

Once all the shooters were dead there was one lone guard with a sword. He guard begged to leave and Ryohei said he could. As the guard approached the door one of his legs were cut off and Ryohei was behind him and let out a small laugh. "Just kidding." He said before killing the man. He headed upstairs to the room the family was hiding in.

The mayor tried to bribe him but he was uninterested and one by one killed them his own way. He burned one child alive, he threw the other out of a window, he cut the wife open and let her bleed out and made the mayor watch it all. "Alright I'm bored of this. He finally said then he cut the mayors head off. He walked back outside to the man waiting and gave him the all clear to head inside.

His job was done he was not interested in what was in the case or what the man was doing and he left to find his captain yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 pm

rohan wandered through the streets with his katana quiver on his back and locked his sister within the home he looked for something to eat because he bought food everyday because he didnt know when they would leave again to the next island. as he walked through the streets he walked within the bar and saw another katana wielding warrior he was wearing a red jacket(ryohei) and said "may i speak with you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Shusei was watching from a distance, From the top of the tower he could see Ryohei finally walking away from the mansion. He must've finished the mission, and in record time. Shusei then watched as someone stopped RYohei, trying to ask questions. "Hehehe Ryohei can take care of himself, Ill simply watch from a distance. Ill wait for the perfect time to deploy all my bombs."

"Alright now for my mission", The man in black coat walked inside the mansion, now filled with blood. He closed the gates behind him so nobody could see the bodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Ryohei turned around and looked the guy up and down. "What do you want." He said it as a statement more than a question. He really didn't care what he wanted and was only wondering why he was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:34 am

Dick, somewhat annoyed at the pair that were talking at the same time, turned to the obnoxious "King" first. Sorry dud-sir, as you can see we've already started repairing the bar, and still have much to do, so I can't do this favor. You can look around the plaza if you want to, that's the usual spot for pirates to be, or maybe the docks.
After almost completely politely declining this, he turned to Roko, while picking up some of the broken chairs to throw out. While moving to the entrance, he spoke - Help would be nice. I guess.
He threw out those and helped bring in more wood for the carpenters. We're halfway done through the cleaning up and almost finished fixing the holes. Choose whatever you want to do. Not really used to have our customers clean up.
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Zastur merely snorted at the waiters refusal, and threw a bag of money at him nonetheless. "Fine, I shall let this baltant refusal of a king's orders slide, here is your money for our meal, plus tip, though I thank you for telling me where I can find some knaves to hire." he adressed Dick rather arogantly, before marching down the street. You are most charitable your highness; peck praised. Yeah boss, usually you don't give tips Ted added. The king merely snorted at his companions, and then heard the sounds of a battle going on not to far off. "Hmmm, Ted! Sounds like the area we are about to enter is full of dispicable and savage knaves! Walk in front of me!" he ordered, with the hiking bear calmly compling to his orders. The trio started making there way to the palaza, of course bowing to passerby's who in turn bowed back, to keep Ted cheerful due to his nature of going balistic at those who don't show respect for walkers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next