One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Gael
Argent
y dau cymraeg
Gab
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Draken was walking through the streets when he was two furry animals fighting. It was hard to tell at that point what they were due to them spinning rapidly in a mangled mess. It seemed that neither the small, nor surprisingly enough the larger animal was winning the fight. With a puzzled look the man watched the two as the crashed through a wall of what looked to be a local bar.

"Uh....what the hell? -_-" said Draken still confused.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Cameron sighed as he walked out of the restaurant and on his way to his home, if you could call a studio apartment home. This life was definitely more exciting then with his family, but took more work. He didn't mind, though, work was starting to grow on him, and so was the fact that being rich wasn't normal around these parts. He sighed, now toying with his guns, making people nervous but not really caring. He yawned and kept walking until he saw a girl who was about his age wandering around town, probably not a local. Cameron sighed again and thought. If I help her, all have something to do for awhile and won't be bored, although, I really don't like helping. He decided to help her. He sheathed his pistols so he didn't look like some robber creep and walked up to her. "Need help finding anything?" he asked, sounding a bit bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Alice looked at the guy that had talked to her. She stared some time, he seemed to have her age more or less, and had a bored expression.
-"No, thanks I'm only looking around... oh, do you know this bar called... "PieRats"?... or the way to the port?"- she asked him, now that she thought about it, her 'captain' and her had no way to talk with each other.
Great Alice, you got lost again. Hope this guy knows the bar captain talked about., Alice thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Cameron looked at her for a second. Why the hell was she going to a bar? He looked at her again, was she older than she seemed or something? Whatever, its not like he cared or anything. "Um, yeah, I'll show you the way, I guess" He said, slowly turning and walking away towards the bar, hoping she got she was supposed to follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Alice waited for a while so Cameron was apart from her and started walking following him. She didn't like being near other people, but she need to arrive to that bar, like seriously, so she had to stand this.
-"Thanks"- she simply said while walking, but she said that loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Cameron just waved a little and continued on. He sighed when they finally reached the bar. Opening the door he expected some guys talking, playing darts, stuff like that, but when he opened a door it was a madhouse, people running around, fighting, he even thought he saw a squirrel and a bear cave through the walls and fight. He looked at Alice and sighed "Sure this is the place you wanted to be?" he asked, maybe she meant another bar or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 pm

She stared at the guy and then at the bar. too many people. Sorry captain but I don't like this place, Alice thought.
She shook her head and looked at Cameron.
-"No... I mean, yes but, can you show me the way to the port?"- She asked, looking again to the people and feeling sick from all the noise and people in there. Oh she didn't like this.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 pm

The two animals broke contact at the gunshot, their hair standing on end. Their skin was far tougher than that of normal animals, but the loud sounds caused by gunshots were enough to draw the attention of any living being. The two animals soon seemed surprised: as if they hadn't noticed their fighting was ruining a building. They seemed to bow their heads in apology, before a voice called, "Oi? Squil? Rirnef? Are you in here?" A man stepped through the hole in the wall. He was garbed in many shades of blue, and he looked exceedingly cross. "You're always so blasted bad behaved! You two! I don't want to see you two trying to murder each other for the rest of the day! Squil, go to the forest! Rirnef, go to Figdra so he can eat you. My goodness!" The two animals moved out of the bar shamefully, head held low.

"Now, to pay for the damages... I suppose ten million beli should be more than enough to pay for the damages..." The man took out a large stack of money, checking the number of bills in the stack. "Now to check for the employees..." He looked around, and the first (only, really) person he saw was... a man. For some reason, the man dropped the money he was holding and leaped at Richard, arms wide. "HUG." The man inadvertently barked out as he enclosed the man he had never seen before in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Cameron was now annoyed. He had taken her ALL the way there but now she changed her mind. He was about to scream at her when he remembered something his dad had told him, something like don't be rude to women. It seemed like a rule that should always be followed, seeing as how his father was a rich ass dinosaur. So Cameron just swallowed his anger and looked at her with a smile "Of course, this way" he said, and walked towards the port.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm

She had seen him go angry for a second and then calm. She was going to say something about not caring anymore when he said: of course, this way. She walked again behind him, always some distance separating them.
But Alice knew she had to say something about it, because she didn't want to make this guy annoyed at her, after all, he was helping her.
-"I'm sorry... I just don't like crowds..."- she said looking at his back. Yes she didn't like to talk about this but she felt like she had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Cameron looked at her and sighed "Naw, its ok, It's just my, don't think anything of it" he said. WHAT THE HELL ARE DOOOOOING??? he yelled at himself through thoughts YELL LIKE YOU MEAN IT, PUSHOVER!. Cameron sighed, he was gonna ignore those feelings for now, I mean, how much longer could he be with this girl? (lol)
They finally reached there destination. "Here we are" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Alice looked around and found the ship, she looked at the guy who had guided her all the way and gave him a small smile.
-"Thanks... ah, I'm Alice Heart... well bye"- she told him while looking at his eyes, she looked at the ship again and started walking towards it. Waving to the nameless guy.
Well that was a nice guy, Alice thought and quickly shook that thought off her mind. It was for good, Alice never will meet him again, at least no one will know her dislike of being in crowds.
Back to top Go down
Gab

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Dick was surprised.
With the force of the hug, he had dropped his gun. Dick sure wasn't expecting some random handsome (he thought this guy was handsome, yet won't admit it himself, haha) guy hug him. Much less to be the same guy responsible of the destruction of the bar.
But what surprised him the most was that he actually enjoyed the hug...for about 10 seconds when he regained himself. He was sure he'd never actually like a hug like this from a guy. He didn't like guys. He didn't. He was completely and utterly straight. not.
He tried, and failed, to push him away. He was blushing and began sputtering. W-what was that for? Were those your pets? Who are you anyway? He still struggled to get out.

Last edited by Mistakes13 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://its3amagain.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Cameron just waved and walked off. As he was walking, three men came up to him and smiled. "Anything you want" asked Cameron, slightly more pissed and letting his anger out. One of the men, grinning, flipped over the paper to reveal a bounty sheet with his name on it "Time to come home, pretty boy" he laughed. Cameron then realized he didn't have his guns, and began running towards the docks away from the men. He then saw a box of sand and had an idea. Grabbing the sand he threw it down, making a mask, allowing him to run up and shigan them all in the chest, which is what he did. The 3 fell down, dead after rapid shigans. Cameron then turned around to make sure no one, especially the girl saw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Alice had been in the way to the ship when she heard some noise, she turned around and noticed that the guy was fighting 3 guys, she thought this wasn't fair, so she was going to help him when something made her trip and fell, when she was back up the guys were already in the floor. She still went to the guy and touched his shoulder.
-"Are you ok?"- she asked him, and then she turned to the guys and noticed the paper with his face...-"Are you a pirate?"- she asked him.

Last edited by TheLostOne10 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Cameron turned around to see the girl and sighed "Well, I guess now I am" he said looking at the three men he now recognized as marines "The other bounty was from running away from home, my folks are kinda upper class" said Cameron, feeling weird telling someone that. "Well guess I'm skipping town now" he said "Have anywhere specific you're going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Alice looked at him and then blinked sometimes. Then an idea crossed her mind.
-"Um... would you like to join the crew I'm in? The captain wants people and well... since you are leaving the town... I guess you can come with us... do you want to?"- She said looking around and then pointed to the ship.
Well at least she hasn't said that she had a bounty too, that would... be uncomfortable, I guess.
What the hell is your problem Alice? what do you care about this guy... well he did save you but still!... she fought with herself.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 pm

(OOC: looool joyce, you cant invite him like taht!!! Thats my job!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 pm

"Huh" said Cameron "That would be good I guess, but that's up to the captain, right?" he asked "Oh, if you don't mind, I feel like I'm going to be attacked again, so I'm getting my weapons from my apartment, so see you in a few, I guess" he said, then began walking back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Alice didn't feel like waiting, and went with him... she didn't even know why. She followed him and felt like going by his side instead of going behind him.
-"...so what's your name?"- She asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Startled, Cameron turned around "WHOA, you scared my, god" he said, then remembering her question, "Oh" he said "I'm Cameron" he said, wiping away the blonde hair in his eyes, sighing and realizing what a douche his little hair flip made him look like. Note to Self: NEVER do that again he though, still walking to his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Alice looked at the hair flip he did and giggled at his expression then.
-"Well, nice to meet you"- she said with a smile.
He seems interesting... WAIT, WOA ALICE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING AH?! there's no way that you think like this. no way. Stop it now Alice, seriously. Alice thought while looking at his eyes, they were pretty... woa stop it again, her conscience remembered her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Cameron saw Alice look at his eyes and thought about making a smart ass remark, but still heading his old geezers advice, he restrained himself. After awhile they reached his apartment. It was a single room place with a bed, a dresser, and a small kitchen area. Even though it was small the kitchen had much high tech cooking gear Cameron used often. Cameron the went over to his bed and looked under it. "Remind me why I hid them under the place I sleep????" he said to himself while rummaging under his bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Alice raised her eyebrow and looked around the place, small but nice, she guesses. She followed him to his room and looked at him while searching under his bed. He questioned something, but she decided that he was talking to himself, since there was no way she would know the reason.
-"Nice place..."- she said and looked around the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 pm

He finally found everything, pulling 2 revolvers, a shot gun and a few ammo pouches out from under his bed just in time to catch Alice's comment "Thanks" he said, turning around and putting all his weapons away "So I guess will go try to find this captain of yours? asked Cameron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)   Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blizzard Pirates Chapter 1: First Adventure in York Island. Assembling the crew. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next