One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm

((ok well the Wavy reds are going to attack the void pirates and i dont really want to wait for vex to get back... so im going to create a kind of alternate reality where we have already caught the spice pirates and go to another island. we'll call it carnival island. we have already collected the bounties on the spice pirates and set of for bigger game. we will be trying to capture Alexander D. Eden, a pirate with a bounty of 22,550,000 Beli. this will all be in Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void))

on another island. The Wavy Reds have collected their bounty and are ready to tackle bigger game.

Ryzan: Ryzan walked up to his bounty hunter crew. "well crew, i've just been told that an infamous pirate, Alexander D. Eden, was seen on this island only a few days ago. He and his crew escaped and headed northwest, towards Carnival Island." Ryzan points to the northwest. "we are the first bounty hunters to get to this island and therefore have a head start on the Void Pirates, so if we leave now, we would have a good chance of catching up."

Checker: "aww come one. we just cought a crew and have enough money to last us a while, lets take a littel break."

Ryzan: Eden is worth 22,550,000 Beli, this will be our first big catch!"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 pm

((wait, so do you want me posting here? or... in your wavy reds? I CONFUSED!))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 pm

((uhh either works, i was just going set it up here for my crew, which topic would u like to fight in?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm

((doesnt matter to me either lol, we can do it here, then afterwards ill make a new topic for void pirates, a chapter 2 so to speak))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm

((ok well get us to the burnt city and all that in the void's RP then we'll fight here))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

"Let's just kill them! I hate pirate filth!" kris said with passion in his words.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Ryzan: "Hey hey, we dont have to kill them. We can just capture them and bring them in. No need to kill them.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

"I dont really care as long as i get the money." Replied Hakashi.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:01 pm

((please be gentle... also, since im at gunna be at the town in my next post, that'll be the last post in there till we meet k?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Kris' head went down. "Darn. Oh well, time is money. Let's get moving!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

((o BTW vex if you want to finish the fight in the last RP go ahead.)))

The wavy reds set off for carnival island. After a few hours of sailing they landed in the city port. Luckily the docks had survived the fire, but everything else, as far as they could see, was burnt. A few small animals scurried through the rubble.

Checker: "What happened here! everything's gone!"

Ryzan: "sigh and i was looking forward to a warm meal after we caught Alex D. Eden."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 am

((you want me to start posting here? so that the 2 threads kind of meld together?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:16 am

((sure, just have the voids walk through the town and then we'll spot them and attack.))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:24 am

"This-This is terrible... who could have possibly done something like this" Alexander said while standing on the borders of the now charred village of carnival island. "I have to look for any survivors, I hope Fwink and Dirk arrives soon..." Alexander runs deeper into the remains of the village, rummaging through collapsed buildings shouting the whole time. "OOOI! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HEAR THIS?! Nothing... am i too late?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 am

((posts labled VOIDS at the top will be Fwink, and posts labeled REDS at the top will be ryzan and checker))

REDS

Ryzan: "I think i heard someone shout, we should go help." Ryzan went to pack some food and water from the boat so they could set off.

((im going to wait for vex or key to say something))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Kris sighed. "Why is the world like this?" He got his scythe from his back and got ready to get off the ship.
((say, next thread do you want to go up against sakura blood?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm

REDS

Checker: "Cuz humans are selfish and greedy, they are born that way and will always be that way."

Ryzan: "hey most humans aren't all that bad, and its our job to weed out the ones who are."

(ya that would be great))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:26 pm

"H-Help... me..." Alex hears a small cry for help coming from the direction he had just come from. Reacting, he rushes back shouting again, "Hey! Can you hear me?! Where are you?!" It's then that Alexander notices a very small leg protruding from under a log. He lifts the rubble off of the small child and begins to treat her wounds as quickly as possible, "hey... hang in there, its ok, you're gunna be ok..." This isnt good... these wounds arent something i can just fix on the spot... at this rate, she's going to...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Kris twitched in anger. "That's what the sakura pirate says. He thinks he's better than humans for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 pm

((hey lets start the fight before dirk and fwink show up so its like 3 on 1 at the moment))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:30 am

((works for me, though it wont look like ur a pirate if your helping a little girl, put hew somehwere and then we'll attack, and technically its 4 on 1 but vex is inconsistent))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:33 am

Checker: "Well it does have some truth behind it, Humans DO tend towards selfish acts."

Ryzan: "Hey! there are plenty of good, selfless men in the world. People that care about others and try to help."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 am

((The girl is gunna be dead when you arrive... and shes going to be on the ground everyone comes to assumptions... FIGHT ON! ive done pretty much all i can to lead up to the fight, ill have her die, put her down, he gets P.O. to the extreme and a WEE irrational... then you can be all like, VILLIAN! WE SHALL VANQUISH THEE FOR JUSTICE! blah blah... FIGHT ON!!!))

Alexander, unable to do anything for the childs wounds, and unable to even ease her pain watches as she slowly closes her eyes and passes away, "I swear... I WILL find out who did this... and ill kill them... I swear... ILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!"

((Enter Wavy Reds... i totally set you up to think i was the bad guy ^^))

edit

((i just thought of something, ive got kind of a dark reality going on in this RP dont i... people dont actually die in OP... at least i dont think ive seen anyone die, at least not murdered... wait i lied, buggy shot his clown buddy for messing up i think))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:45 am

((Im missing whats going on here?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Kris sat down. "I'll guard the ship. I went through a bit too much last time. Confusion. "The pepper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next