One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

((aliister... either way, assuming your flying, if you use your hands to attack with yoru swords, you're no longer flapping your wings, therefor your plummeting, and fwink you didnt mention you were going to bear hug, you're both wrong on this one i hate to say... just pick up at fwink jumped onto joshes back and attempted to bear hug you cause id really like to get this moving along))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 pm

(( he is in half human form he has arms and wings but doesn't fly as fast))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 pm

((you know that pell the falcon dude, his arms turned into his wings, now im not telling you that you cant do that, i dont have the authority nor the intention, but... if you have arms, wings, and legs, your some kind of mutant 6 legged bird... besides, i just want this to be continued, because you guys have been stuck in this fight for like 2 weeks now...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 pm

((I'll end it this way, but the wings aren't legs, in that form they come from the back))
"Bye for now! Let's continue this later!" Josh said while flying toward where Dirk and Fwink were.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 am

))well we were really just fighting while waiting for vex an key to actually Do something))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 pm

((i have an idea... someone find out where they live, and threaten to burn their houses down if they dont post... yeeeeea... thatll work ^^))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am

((good idea, but how do we find their location?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:49 am

((iunno... hack their ip's or something, they have to have put the info somewhere.... and keymaster posts in the HxH forums, ill yell at him there, but we still need the OTHER one...))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 am

((hey vex and Key, if either of you see this please post so we can get this moving))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 am

((bump, ya guys need to finish this fight, cause its keeping the crews from being played...))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 am

((they're not going to post. u wanna just end it here and start a new thread for the voids?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 am

((i'm ending this chapter))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

((kk... lemme think where we could have left off, when i post, ill let you know))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8