One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:03 am

((i hit you when you grabbed the sword, you have to be near the ground to do that))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am

((Got it,))
As Ryzan swung, Josh countered with his other sword. "HAHA!" He yelled, and then he thrusted his blade at Ryzan.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 am

((you forgot the other attack so ill assume you didn't see it))

Ryzan was stabbed in the shoulder by Joshes thrust just as his blade connected with Joshes stomach,
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

Josh jumped up, avoiding the damage to his stomach, but it hit his talon. He attacked with the other talon, and at the same time swung his sword horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 am

((if you jump up then you never did your thrust cuz i attacked the moment after the swing to the arm, so in the time you blocked and set up a thrust the attack would have already happened, and since its cheap to edit an attack you made, you just going to have to take it like a man))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

((You do realize I have two swords, so I could've just blocked it right? I'm being gracious, and I find it unfair that you get to decide where both attacks hit, because you gave me a much worse wound))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

((You do realize I have two swords, so I could've just blocked it right? I'm being gracious, and I find it unfair that you get to decide where both attacks hit, because you gave me a much worse wound))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 am

((actually no you only have one sword to use because you are still in the act of reaching for the second sword, you would not have the time to make a lunge with it before my second attack hit you))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:16 am

((No, because he jumped to it, that means reaching would only take a second, plus it would be impossible for me to hit your should with a regular strike, without impeding your other strike, because the one blade is in the way.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 pm

((the second you went to grab it two attacks were aimed at you, on at your arm, and one at your stomach. you blocked the one at your arm and tried to stab me, you did not specify which sword blocked and which stabbed, and since one sword was still in the ground when i attacked i assumed you did both with the same sword, either way if you want to attack you wont be able to block because if you blocked and stabbed with the same one (im assuming they are the one closer to me) then you would not have the time to get the sword in the hand on the other side of your body to the side i am on to block the second attack. if you blocked with one then stabbed with the other then both of your hands are being used and you cant block my second attack. also since you didnt specify which shoulder, i assumed you stabbed for the one closest to your hand, which is the right shoulder holding the sword aimed for your arm that was blocked, the other arm is still unharmed and free to attack))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:37 pm

((Whatevs, its not like one hit ends a fight anyway.))
Josh recoiled his blocking sword, and struck at Ryzan's collarbone.

Last edited by Allister Blizt on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 pm

((corner??))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:53 pm

((allister? you gunna post here?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Ryzan leaned back, twisting his right shoulder backwards. The jab missed him, and he crouched down to avoid falling over. He then struck with both swords, Stelle (right hand) at josh's legs, and Bella (left hand) at josh's torso.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Josh flew back, and then up. He tried to grab onto Ryzan again.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 pm

From his crouched position, Ryzan jumped up behind josh and attempted to grab onto him ad he flew.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

As Ryzan tried to grab onto him, Josh stabbed at Ryzan's neck with both swords, hoping to end the duel.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Since Ryzan was behind Josh, josh would have to turn around to stab him. In the time it took Josh to turn around, Ryzan was able to bring Bella (left) up to bat away the swords, a split second later he slashed at Josh's left arm with Stella (Right)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

((No, you can move your arms behind your back.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm

))fine ignore my last post))
Josh tried to stab at Ryzan without looking. Since he didnt know where Ryzans neck was the swords whizzed harmlessly by. Ryzan completed his bear hug and pinned josh's arms against his side the two plummeted back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

((I would know where you were if you grabbed onto me))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm

((if i had already grabbed onto you your arms sould be pinned against your sides, same result either way))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 pm

((No, because you didn't say you grabbed around all of me, grabbing onto something doesn't mean you have hold over all of it. If i grab my cat, it can still move it's legs, unless I specifically grab it's legs))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm

((thats cuz i was waiting to see if the grab hit, so assuming it did hit i would bear hug you))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Wavy reds part 2 pirates of the void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 pm

((You didn't say that though, and during this scene, I stab at you before you can))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void   Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Wavy Reds go Hunting - Ch. 2: Pirates of the Void
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next