One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm

[[The halls]]
Tiberius's eyes widended slightly under his mask when the whereabouts of Wally was mentioned. Tiberius then nodded at this prospect "Yes... but that will be for later, now we need to deal with this rookie pirate crew...." Tiberius got up from the throne and pulled his sword from the ground.

[[Aboard the Blizzard ship]]

"Enough of this, im going first " Nicholas got up and adjusted his crossbow and placed a barrel on it. He then aimed it at one of the cannons in the pass and then fired a shot at one of the canons at the pass "DYNAMITE SHOT!!!!" A huge explosion would occur as the arrow with the dynamite stick were to make contact with the cannon it was aimed for.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Angelica seen all of her comrades on the island and she wanted in. The fishmen of the crew swam and the dick of the crew shot himself out of a cannon. Angelica needed an epic way to get to the island, and she thought she knew how. She climbed to the top of the mast and faced Drum Island. Then all of the sudden, two large glee like wings made from poison popped out of her back. "Arrrrrggggghhhhh!" yelled Angelica as she leaped off the mast. With a thud and a splash Angelica made it about 10 foot before she fell straight downwards into the water. "Oh fuck, I can't swim!" Angelica screamed as she flopped around in the water sinking down.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Hugo witnessed the ground split in half, the splitting heading right towards him. Hugo was not stupid enough to actually hold still for the splitting to cut him in half, Hugo moved towards the side sidestepping from the attack. The opponent then appeared in front of Hugo, where he made a move that was by instinct when his sword was now on his hands. The opponent appeared in front of Hugo, his instinct being fight rather then flight. His sword without hesitation swung downward towards the opponent, its pressure and force around the area being inhuman since it was basically concentrated for that spot the opponent was in. The pressure alone could kill a normal man (Maybe weaken the opponent), but if the sword hit the opponent would probably be done for.

"Sword Repel!!"

Hugos sword was made completely of sea stone, his main weapon in case he ever had to fight against a DF user, needless to say his reaction was mostly do to instinct, he would usually use his fists but seeing the land split in half made him draw the sword.

After the attack with the sword Hugo focussed his free hand and swung his fist at the opponent, the fist alone was strong enough to punch through steel. The punch was aimed towards the opponents chest, in case the opponent managed to leave the area concentrated with pressure, if the pressure did hit it would weaken him enough to slow down for the fist coming, or at least that's how it would work against a strong opponent.

"Fist Repel!!"

Hugo tried to talk back to the enemy for his earlier statement, the outcome of his words being almost chilling to the average heart.

"Stop squirming around.. You're only making me more hungry"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:58 am

Cebros smirks "Yeah, of course, I'll let you know after we are done playing with those guys .." he goes to a large metallic box nearby and pulls out a large broadsword. "Let's get going then !"

Seeing his opponent approaching at a fast speed, Ambigor quickly moves his hand to his hip and pulls his sword, to parry Hugo's assault. The fishman's strength is phenomenal, enough to actually crack the sword from the sheer force when the weapons clashed. Ambigor allows himself to be pushed back, as he predicted the fishman's gonna try something with that free hand of his, and as he is pushed back, letting go of the sword, he swings his hands, which became two small pairs of scizzors, upwards to attempt to cut the fishman's arms off. Tho this was mostly to distract and make Hugo cancel his attempt to attack and back off, so Ambigor would have some space. "What outstanding strength .. even by fishman standards .. what is your name and bounty, fish ?" he says. He is somewhat damaged, he felt the shockwave hitting him like a truck. Hence he qiuickly came up he needed to create some space to prevent any further hits untill the pain subsides.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:36 am

Meanwhile, it becomes clear that cannons wont exactly work on those guys. They take them down one after the other, and dont seem too worried about them to begin with. "I think it's time we forget about that, and aim for a one-hit K.O. fight !" Cosmos says to some troops, and then adds "Bring him in !" many pirates begin pulling some chains, and as they do, from inside of a big building that looks like it was a small hotel in the past, a massive being is pulled. This "thing" appears to be alive, cause it starts to move on it's own. It has legs and arms, but the arms are abnormally large, same goes for his back. Fur covers several parts of him.
After pulled completely out, it appears that this "thing" has what appears to be a massive cannon on it's back. Those "arms" in frond are in fact oversized legs with big hoofs, and the creature's fur is black, and two horns can be seen. It let's out a horrifying cry, and Cosmos along with another pirate oversee this. The creature doesnt seem to be in a good mood, however it appears to be reluctant to do anything against those men. "Well, let's see if they enjoy THIS ! Bring this weapon of destruction here !!"
Spoiler:
"This will break their confidence .. and their bones !! Hahahaha !!"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

King Zastur smirked at the captains approval, as Tyren flew over to his own flock, while Peck had already began leading his, doing their best to distract and when possible, attack the cannoners. Flittering and swooping over their heads, and miraculosly none of them were injured as of yet, though there was far too many close calls with cannonfire.
"Tyren, your misson is to distract the cannoners! Just as Peck is doing, swoop in on the enemy and give them a few short and swift pecks to the cranium. Ofcourse, avoid unesscesary risks and good luck!"
Tyren didn't bother answering the King and flew of with his flock, doing and even greater job than Peck did, even mmanaging to claw one of the cannoners eyes out, to which Ted and King Zastur chuckled.
Their smiles faded as a zoan cannon appeared into the fray, with Ted looking rather worried over at the flocks and King Zastur cursed, before bellowing; "I need a bloody boat! Do we have any life boats? anything at all? I need to know now damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Hugo managed to land a clash with the enemy, only afterwards with his arm did he have to pull back or risk loosing his entire limb. Hugo was in fact interested in how the man was able to survive Hugos strength, he even seemed to fight back, almost cutting off Hugos arm. The mans arms were made of scissors, which only gave Hugo a slight smirk as he thought of how lucky he was to have his sea stone sword. The man talked to Hugo, and asked him his name and bounty. Hugo still had the same bounty as when he began, and still the same strength. He had to answer the man though, as it was honorable to give the opponent the information he asked for, and Hugo ironically had SOME sort of honor inside his fighting, among them the self-rule of never killing harmless women or children.

"Hehehe same can be said about your speed, it is much faster then my foot work, I am Hugo Echo.. but you may call me Scartooth, my bounty is 21,000,000." Hugo took a brief pause, in the middle, as he now had rights to ask questions.. but he would have to save it for later. Hugo had to mention one more thing to the enemy. "Just so you know, I am not exactly the type that uses swords for cutting.. I am more of a blunt kinda guy, when I swing my sword it isn't wind that shoots out to cut through things, it is the force I am putting behind it that causes my shock-waves" Hugo put his sword back in a swinging position, and in an instant he swung it with a very large amount of might. In an instant a shock-wave shot out of it aiming at the opponent, if it did hit there was no question it would hurt, but it wouldn't be enough to defeat him. Right after the first shockwave Hugo positioned himself in an instant for a backhanded sword swing and sent a second shock-wave at the enemy. Normally the first would only hurt the opponent or blow them away, but two consecutive attack such as that may very well hurt him to a better degree.

Hugo was expecting for the enemy to let out a bit about himself as well, it is how honorable battles were fought.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Roko saw that the cannons were falling one after another. it hadn't been the best of defenses and apparently they finally understood that. They stopped firing. Roko was about to launch another attack when he saw Angelica throw herself from the crow's nest into the ocean... Roko sighed and laughed for himself. He left his broadsword on board and jumped after Angelica.

She had gona a bit far down so he had to dive, took her under his left arm, containing his breath in the freezing waters. He looked up and impulsed himself with the legs and his free arm, in no time he was in the surface again. The water was gelid, but Roko ignored it, he enjoyed the cold more than the warmness of the summer.

With his strenght he literally threw Angelica on board, but without hurling her. Just a small jump, then he jumped and held himself from the railings, climbing up again.

At the same time, Sergio Cloud started to move the ship towards Drum Island.

"Roko, I'm going to dock us." -he said as he moved the ship. Roko nodded and looked at Angelica. -"Are you alright?!?!" -Roko asked-

Since his uncle said he was going to dock he didn't answer to King's request. The ship moved and docked in the small port there was at the side of the cannons. Roko saw something gigantic appear in the shore. It seemed like the combination of a Bison and a giant cannon, it was a monster.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!?" -Roko asked out loud as he threw himself down from the ship after picking up his broadsword. There were multiple opponents in land. Roko gave a war shout for his crewmates. -"BLIZZARD PIRATES!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Roko started to run towards the multitude and started to slash some people of the guards of drum island and remnants from the Black Cross Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

As the ship Docked and Roko Yelled for the Blizzard Pirates to attack, Ansatsu dropped his defence and Started Forming a Few Bubbles For attacking and Drawing his Seastone Katana incase there were Devil fruit Users .Ansatsu Formed 3 red bubbles for now,and Two blue bubbles. Ansatsu ran after Roko Catching up to him and Promising himself he would defend Roko and Die Before Roko Did.

"Roko-Taicho, What would you like me to do." Ansatsu said while Running Behind Roko Cutting down a Few People And Keeping his Bubbles close Behind Him.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:12 am

Romeo started walking into the forest, towards a pillar of smoke in the distance. Behind him stood a sight of White snow freshly painted red and the limp bodies that lay they. "That makes 38..." He yawned "When are the tough guys going to come out? HEY! WIMPS! Whatcha going to do? Send more to feed my blade?" Romeo yelled out with Gusto, Hoping to have called an opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:37 am

Laxus stop and rest himsekf to see that the canon stop firing. It's the best secenario since he began to grow tired and bored from just slashing air blade. He sheath his dual sword to where it's is. He look around to see what's going on as he notice that some have already get on the island and attacking. But what attract his attention most are Peck and Tyrant. So there's now three bird on board. He wonder if he could help as he began to run toward King Zastur.

"Hey! I see that you're using birds as your stratergist. I wonder if i could help" Laxus said as he's now pointing to the hyena which is transforming into a hawk. "He's a Hyena who ate the Hawk fruit and become Hawk Zoan. You can use him, to dothe stratergist you want" Laxus claim. Then he realize something that King Zastur notice, they're now a canon zoan and it dangerous. King Zastur is up to something, when he want a boat. He just join the crew and know nothing meaning he can't reply. "Uhh...sorry i couldn't help fetching you a boat, but...are there anything i can help you?" asked Laxus hoping he's successful. They're now in an all out war.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

"Only 21,000,000 Beli ? .. I see. You deserve alot more, obviously .. but .." having regained from the initial blow, he quickly turns and runs to the side, moving next to the first shockwave, and then he turns and runs on the other size, at the same time he pulls a gun "I am "Scizzors" Ambigor, with a 81,000,000 Beli bounty .." he fires a round towards Hugo, still running to go past the attacks. Surprizing for him too tho, despite he actually passed next to those blows, he feels pressure and pain on the side "What impossible strength .. even going next to them, it hurts me .. I must not let him give me a direct punch." he thinks, deciding to go for a mid-range fight instead.

Cosmos appears towards Roko's path and sents an air current, sharp and thin, to aim to slash off him head. "Come here and fight ya irritating captain bastard !!"

The "monster cannon", Cannotaur, looks towards the ship, and then Guardo orders it to "fire at the ship !". Cannotaur bends forward, the massive cannon aiming at the ship. "Now that they docked .. let's destroy their only way to run away. Since they started it .. no escape when they get beaten !! Hahahaha !!!" Guardo adds. A sound, like the ground is shakin and buildings are crumbling, begins to echoe in the area, as the cannon on this beast's back is charging. Just a few more seconds and a massive blast is to be unleashed !

((OOC: About KD's signature .. eh ?! what the ?! .. thanks 'xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

Wasabi as taken back as the battle progressed. The fighting as getting fierce between the black cross and blizzards. Wasabi was completely outmatched in thise battle. Everybody was displaying their abilities that far outmatched her own. She herself offered nothing to the crew. Wasabi felt gulity that she was useless in this situation. Then she finally saw herself a chance to prove herslef. Wasabi ran off the ship toward hoping to stop the Cannotaur. Something told Wasabi she would not survive this fight.....
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Hugo witnessed the mans speed when he moved to the side of Hugos punch, in return Hugo heard a bang and felt some severe pain on his left shoulder. He had been shot. Hugo was not the type of man that obsessed over any small amount of pain, but this was caused by a single man. Blood began to drip from his wound, his heart now pounding from the anger a single man had afflicted damage to him. The opponent seemed to be getting more hurt with Hugos attacks, which could eventually slow him down to an amount where Hugo and him could be the same in footwork.

"I see, your name is Ambigor.. It will be an honor to Kill you, and then digest your corpse in my stomach.. preferably your leg muscles, I bet they are well built.. which means more meat for me." Hugo was getting hungrier as he fought his opponent, He knew that his anger was boiling to a hot spot. Hugo was going to try something he had never tried before. Hugo witnessed the opponent was not trying close combat anymore, being close to the shore meant Hugo had to finish with his favorite weapon, water. Hugo walked towards the shore still facing the opponent, he put his hand on the water pulling up a bit with him as he scooped it up. The water seemed gentle and clear as it was laid out on his palm. In a second he threw the water aimed it at the opponent, the impact would be like a bullet. His face made a grin out of the technique, the sheer force from the water, like a bullet, would penetrate the man if it hit. Hugo then readied his sword in case a counter attack could be made.

"My bounty is 21,000,000 because.. well there really isn't anyone to give me a bounty if they're all dead right?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Hugo made sure to prepare his sword for a counter, in case he had to defend himself. His grin still showing as his feet was placed on the ocean water.

((OOC: Shadow, that is designed to have everyone's name on it depending on the account, mine says Congratulations: Karasu(the crow)))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:49 am

As Cannotaur is close to firing a extremely powerful blow targetting the Blizzard pirates ship, a lone pirate from the enemies is seen running directly towards Cannotaur's path, ignoring people in the way.
"What a foolish woman .. die .." Guardo speaks to himself, before he pulls out an oversized flinklock, well, more like, a fusion between a flintlock and a bazooka or something, and, holding it with one arm, he looks at the scopes and fires at Wasabi, aiming at her heart.

The attack Hugo sent reaches Ambigor, and it bangs, making water and sea sand eject upwards, hiding the view of what the aftermath might have been. Some moments later tho, the ground is split in half, and Ambigor dashes towards Hugo, with blood on his forehead and a bullet-looking hole on his chest. Running towards Hugo, he stops at about 8 meters away and sents those sands, which looks like a pair of solid, yet paper-like substance, crushing down towards Hugo, one from each side. "You will only eat sand, I am afraid .." however, Hugo seems to be able to endure the blow, possibly cause he was ready for a counterattack "Not bad .. and that's a smart joke !" he fires another round towards Hugo before running to the side again, and away from the seawater.

((OOC: I .. I perfectly knew that already >_>" ..))
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:39 am

Zarath heard his captain shout something, but didn't understand it. In stead, he saw that there were men with guns and cannons. Not knowing what was going on, Zarath laid low. He scouted for a resting point where he saw a cave, a big one that went deep inside the ground. Zarath rested under the shade, not to close to the inside. He looked towards foe's with guns and swords. Non of them seemed to be devil fruit users. Zarath just waited for the right time to let loose.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:20 am

The large bazooka shell collided with a small needle mid-air causing it to explode long before it could hit it's target. A gel like wall of poison formed blocking the fiery explosion from harming Wasabi or it's creator. Angelica stepped in front of the cook, and also in front of the enemy. The Poison Witch was angry. "No one, will ever lay a finger on my subordinate, little lone the one that makes the food. HOW DARE YOU, YOU FREAKING BASTARD! IF YOU WANT A FIGHT, YOU FOUND IT!" yelled the woman.

Poison formed around her body, large amounts of it. It was more than she had previously ever been seen using. The large amount of poison formed tentacles, that then grew into dragon like heads. However it wasn't done yet. Soon an entire body formed, it surrounded Angelica. A massive hydra had been born. The poison was made from the poison of the very animal it mimicked, the legendary hydra. Four heads sat on the giant sized body that contained Angelica.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:38 am

Guardo sighs "Another damn fruit user ? .. what's with them these days ? .. you are not just a regular zoan either .." he talks, mostly to himself, as he sees Angelica step in. "I dont give a damn about who to fight, you will not interfere with Cannotaur !" he says, and pulls out another gun, this one seems special, because Guardo seems to point at Angelica and grin evily.
Meanwhile, the Cannotaur's eyes widen, and a moment of silence follows. "There it goes .. mufufu .." Guardo says, and then a massive bang is heard, a horribly powerful blast occurs, which goes straight to the Blizzard pirates ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Wasabi stopped in shock as her commander stop the attack. She stood there shocked as Angelica saved her "Thanks angelica sama" This was the first time she had ever shown her commander any kind of respect. Then her worse nightmare occured she heard a host being fired. It was the same cannon that they tried firing on their ship. Wasabi had to try one last thing before the ship as destoryed. She wasn't good for battle but she had to at least save their ship "Angelica please stay alive." Wasabi ran to other side of the wall, and leaped to intercept the blast. A loud boom could be heard as Wasabi took the blast.....
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Roko saw a sudden airslash current come towards his direction and he crosslashed in it's direction, both cancelling each other out. Who was this guy??? Roko had no idea who he was. But he saw the Cannontaur was charging for an attack. That could be no good news.

But before he could do anything, Haru ran into the water and performed a bowl shaped gesture with his hands and started to pull ocean currents. He started to use Gyojin Jujutsu: Mizugokoro. He went near the surface, grabbing the water as if it was cloth.

At the same time Ruben got water from the ocean in his hands, and with he both brought them back and shot two powerful Uchimizus just when the Cannotaur launched it's powerful blow. At that very time Haru gave the water a mighty yank and threw a strong water current at the blow as well.

The combined force of the attacks would be enough to take the attack. Both of the techniques passed right by Wasabi's sides, not letting her be hit directly by it, but only by the force that it expelled.

The Fishman and Merman had allied to fight the Cannotaur, two of the strongest Blizzard Pirates. Would they be able to beat it?

At the same time, Sergio Cloud in the ship threw himself to the floor to avoid any damage from the blow, which never got to him. While this happened, Roko Cloud looked at Cosmo.

"Your monster almost killed one of my crewmates!!!"- he screamed after seeing what happened to Wasabi.- "You will now feel the wrath of the Greatsword Sorcerer!!!"

Roko changed the crystal in his sword to the Fire Crystal as he did this. For a moment he was going to change it to the Ice Crystal, his personal favourite, but he considered that the cold weather would diminish its power. He started to slash in a circular movement, shooting a vortex of Fire and Shockwave Slashes at Cosmo.

"HELLFIRE!!!"- He scramed as he did this. In his mind he was summoning this and it was product of his own and the Broadsword's magic.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Romeo was already bored, walking aimlessly killing any creatures around him. 'Now... If I was fresh meat... Where would I be..."

Romeo suddenly bumped into a cliff face, he shrugged 'Maybe I can see what there doing down there...'

Romeo gave a quick stretch before sprinting up the large cliff that lead to the Plateau of the island.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:37 am

A huge explosion occurs, thus saving the ship, courtesy of Haru and Ruben's compined effords. However, with Wasabi being closed enough to the explosion, it is unclear if she was knocked away from the sheer force, due to all that smoke and fire and water splashing around. Guardo seems displeased, but not scared. "Get ready again !" and then he fires with his gun towards Angelica, with some sea stone bullets. Angelica vs Guardo !

With the blow nullified, and those 2 guys basically going on to battle Cannotaur, the large creature roars and turns it's attention to both of them, making a morph that looks like a mixture of pain and anger. It bends towards them and starts firing. Apparently, it can fire very fast, at least compared to the first, slow attack, the previous blow was obviously a special case. Cannotaur vs Haru and Ruben !

"This is a battle, and we are pirates, don't be a crybaby now !" Cosmos responds to Roko's enraged statement, before he swings his sword and parries up Roko's attack with a mighty, spiral energy wave. The attacks negate each other, and Cosmos morphs in displease "Don't underestimate me just cause of my lower bounty, I am Cosmos !!" he fires another of those spiral attacks towards the captain. Roko vs Cosmos !

Meanwhile, up at a cliff edge leading to the plateau , away from the port where a fight is raging between the Blizzard pirates and the pirates protecting the bay, an explosion occurs, senting snow going down towards the cliff. A weird man, wearing a pointy hat and a robe hiding what appears to be a bullet-proof vest and jeans, grins towards Romeo at a distance. "And where are you going ? Je-he !"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Ansatsu Followed his captain along the road until Roko got into a Brawl. Oh well Ansatsu thought while running away I dont want to get caught up in that Ansatsu felt the heat on his Back from hellfire. One of roko's Moves. He was Still too Close and He Kept Running. While Running away ansatsu encountered a Few people that he Had to attack. Exploding Bubbles in their Face. Put the Weaklings out of Commision and Ansatsu needed a Challenge. Ansatsu saw a Man. Who seemed to be Commanding the Rest. Hopefully this man Wouldn't have seen him Yet so Ansatsu Jumped into the Bushes and Peeked out sending A few red Bubbles towards His Face to see what he Would Do.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Romeo grinned and flipped out of the way of the snow. He proceeded to run up to the man 'Making You Number 39 for Today!' He laughed Hysterically.

Romeo leapt and grabbed onto the mans head with his legs, Giving a sharp jerk to his positioning which would normally snap some weaklings neck. "Here's a Head Turner for ya!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

Laxus waited for the manto answer but as he does so, he took a glance to the battle lited up with energy, courage and and will. He look back and forth many time, and he suddenly realize it. It's better not to stay around doing nothing. "Oh..uh...sorry, i gotta get to the battleline" Laxus said as he quickly tap his right heel.

Laxus quickly dash trying not to use up as less footstep as he can. He leave a trail of black footstep behind him...that's the power of the devil inside him...the devil fruit known as Ontei Ontei no Mi. He jumped off the ship as he feel his boot digging into the clustered snow with many footstep. "Damn! It's freezing cold. What now?" he mumbled to himself seeking for a proper shelter since there's many gun fire and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next