One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Roko and Tyren

Roko sees Cosmos barely surviving his Dragon Gunfire attack and standing up, probably only moved by what was left of his willpower. Roko saw this as a really good sign... wow... How could a man have that much willpower... it was something to admire. Roko let the punch hit him and his tekkai kenpo blocked it, although he had to harden his muscles a bit more aroundt he area affected by the hit.

"You fought well..." -Roko recognised.- "The venom of my manticore is already inside you... If you have a doctor, I recommend you to call him."

Roko put his sword in his back and turned around, giving Cosmos his back in a sign of trust. The power of the mythical creatures is with me today... Each day that passes I develop a greater control over it...

Roko looked at his crewmates most of them were still fighting their own battles. He saw Angelica finishing an opponent, Hugo and the scissors-man still fighting... it looked like a harsh battle, Ansatsu was doing a great work as well and Haru and Ruben alone were fighting the gigantic Cannotaur creature... Roko looked at them almost with tears in his eyes... his crewmates were so strong and loyal. But he couldn't leave everything there... he had to go and look for the head of this pirate group that was in control of the island.

He was going to end it once and for all. Roko started to walk towards a siluette that was standing far in the middle of the snow. That had to be someone worth fighting.

Haru and Ruben

Ruben grinned to himself when he hit the Cannotaur directly. The beast couldn't last much longer... it was fighting against the two strongest water wielding warriors of the crew... Haru and him. The Cannotaur turned to attack Ruben... completely ignoring Haru, it was the perfect opportunity for Haru to kill the creature while Ruben distracted it.

The creature rose his gigantic foot and tried to stomp Ruben, but Ruben was fast enough to roll to the side and dodge the extremely heavy creature. As Ruben was close to the water, he quickly swimmed inside it and sent a series of shockwaves through the water, managing to use the seaweed around the coast to try and entangle the Cannotaur's leg. (actual technique in Ruben's page)

At the same time, Haru understood that this was his opportunity to finish off the creature, and even more when Ruben started to try and ensnare the beast with seaweed. Haru took water from his side-tanks and envolved one of his arms with a lot of water. He threw his arm back and with a spin he shot an incredibly powerful Yabusame at he Cannotaur... if it hit, it would go straight through the area of the heart.

Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 am

"Don't Overestimate myself? Why?" Romeo trudged towards Bob "Is it common practice for Pirates to judge by bounties?"

Romeo soon stood infront of Bob, A smile of cruelty etched on his face. "You try and make your self as strong as a walnut and as explosive as when it's heated up. But then I am the Nutcracker, Ready to smash you open!"

As he finished, Romeo drove a kick into Bob's ribcage before smashing it down at his Groin. Romeo raised his blade and spoke "Now is the time you start blabbing and try to convince me to spare you! Just like the others~"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 am

Guardo
With Guardo being unconscious and beaten up, and Angelica above him ready to fatally cripple him, the fight's pretty much over. At least, that fight. What appears to be an iron ball, about the size of a fist, just flies past Angelica and the fallen pirate. Just when it passes in frond of Angelica, it explodes. What could this be ? Seems there's another challenger to appear!

Marco
"You talk as if you are about to finish me off. That implies that you have a plan already .. I will still have to choose to stay and fight, after all, aside from pirates, we are also warriors." With this noble response, Marco positions his guns at his waist's height, and prepares to fire.

Bob
Bob didn't expect his opponent to be able to move that fast, considering that he was hurt, obviously it had to be a considerable amount of damage. So he was wondering how was this possible, while he was on the ground, with Romeo above him, holding his sword, ready to swing it down.
"Hehe .. I underestimated you .. however, don't expect me to beg. Finish me off. But be sure that I will explode one last time as soon as your sword begins to cut me. Even if you kill me, you are willing to risk getting killed too ? Go on, do this and die !! Haha !!"

Cosmos
"Tsk .. y-you bastard .. " He falls on his knees, but sinks his fist to the ground, shaking, trying to get up, unable to do so though. "Y-you .. next time, I'll be the one to cut you .. tsk .." saying this, he tries to get up, but bends forward, and crashes down, finally passing out.

Cannotaur
Cannotaur's get's hit spot on by Haru's powerful aquatic move. Coughing up blood, it doesn't fall, and instead pulls it's leg mightily, managing to get loose from the seaweed. Apparently it would take more to take down this massive, steel and flesh, devilish creation. Going berserk, it begins to fire off blasts everywhere, without any sort of discrimination, even hitting it's own "subordinates".

Ambigor
Ambigor moves his scissor hands, parrying the sword attack Hugo sent, albeit with some difficulty. This guy's attacks, they all had a shockwave after-event, this was really troublesome. And now the fishman was in the air, joking around. However, Ambigor was bothered by something else. "This is a really bad place to be when fighting a fishman .." one of his hands becomes normal, and grabs his gun, firing 2 rounds at Hugo, and at the same time, he begins running at a past pace, but this time, he is going in-lands. "Follow me if you think you can handle me at my favorable fighting zone !" he adds.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

-Hugo vrs. Ambigor-

Hugo lands on the ground close to where Ambigor was, and started following him. A smirk was on Hugo's big sharp teeth as he continued following the man. This was obviously the end of the line for fighting near water, but this man seemed very interested in fighting on his own terms. Perhaps it would spice Hugo's appetite if he fought the man on a better plane suited for him.. it would be a lot funner as well. This all seemed great as a thought, but the reality was Hugo was only wanting to eat him more.. he wished he could already taste the meat on his cabs and abdomen, such fierce running and cardio probably gave him muscles to chew on.. and a lot of blood to drink with all of that meat. Hugo wanted to chew, and so he was close on his track, sword prepared to counter if necessary by keeping it on his side.

"Where the hell are we going?!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Ansatsu became very Grim the moment Marco chose to stay and Fight. "Just give up, if you don't let me kill you now... Eventually one of the more brutal crew mates will find us.. and will kill you slowly... But if you let me kill you. It can be as easy as your head exploding." with that being said. 4 red bubbles fluttered out from behind Ansatsu..and a Blue bubble expanded into a disc like shape which Ansatsu would step onto and begin floating into the air. Ansatsu manipulated the Four Bubbles from a safe distance. When Marco exploded he didn't want to Get any Blood on Him. Ansatsu sent the Four bubbles Head on at Marco while one more red bubble was formed in Ansatsu's Palm... This was the killing bubble hopefully... Ansatsu sent this one red bubbled Flying through the air... Taking a Route that would Be Less noticed... He made the Bubble move from his Side and Then In a Wide arc approach Marco's head..Ansatsu just wanted this to be Over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 am

Hugo vs Ambigor
While running, they pass by the "battlefield", that's derisively empty of standing people, and reaches a spot that is surrounded by a bunch of snow-coated trees, pine cones to be exact.
"That's an environment that's best for someone that cannot really swim, like me." Ambigor cuts a pair of trees, and begins chopping them to form a number of sharp pieces. "Forest Blade !" he yells, apparently he just named that attack, hence the lame name, as he sends all those chopped timber straight at Hugo's direction.

Ansatsu vs Marco
Seeing the reddish bubbles, Marco begins running towards the opposite direction of where the, now floating, Ansatsu was going, and begun firing on the bubbles, precisely popping them. He then sees those things explode, some sweat goes down his temple. "Fruit users are so annoying, and there are so many of them these days !" He notices the "hidden" bubble and realizes he's too close to just dodge, but firing at it would mean that he would get some of the explosion's power get to him. Not seeing another way, he fires at it, making it explode.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Romeo flung is sword across, moving like the wind as his blade cleanly swept through the front of Bob's neck before being drawn upwards and pierced through the pirates brain. "Foolish idiot. May rose petals violently drop you into hell as you try to reach the pearly gates..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius drew his sword, it was very heavy and sharp, and it was made purely from Kairoseki. It had been tiberius's treasured blade for years since he had left the navy. He then pointed it at Roko who had made his way to him "You have come here , as the strongest foe..... to take this island of Drum.... Ceberos, dont intefere in this!!!!"

[[Nicholas]]

Nicholas had been bursting through as soon as he landed, he had jumped and fired shot after shot at enemy soldiers, he had kept his distance as to avoid being drawn in. He also had been keeping an eye on his captain, who was now obviously facing someone very strong. Nicholas aimed at Tiberius's back as he ran past the smoke. "SPIKE SHOT!!!" His cross bow fired a spike aimed to impale tiberius from behind as he was facing Roko.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Haru

Haru noticed that the Cannotaur was out of control. When this happened, especially in animals, it usually meant that they were close to death or to being defeated. Haru jumped at the same time that he got his arms completely wet from his last resorts of water that he had in his natural tanks. He threw the water up high and using the momentum of the fall he threw two strong punches, one with each arm. This sent two water spears that flew towards the cannotaur. One was going towards the head and the other one towards the spinal cord.

Roko Cloud

Roko saw that there was another man sitting not far away from the one that he had seen in the distance at first. It was the ledge of a mountain that led high into the sky and there was a castle on the top, if Roko remembered well. The guy sitting down seemed to be really dark and the one standing up seemed even stronger than the first one.

Roko looked around and saw Nicholas pop out from nowhere in special. He had not seen him coming, but he had taken out his crossbow and was going to shoot at the man in front of Roko from the back. That was not honorable at all. One shouldn't do that. Roko, with fast hands, quickly took out his fire crystal from the Senaya Broadsword and slashed, cutting the spike that had been launched towards TIberius in half and blocking it's way.

Tiberius talked to Roko, he said smoething about him being the strongest one, the one that wanted to take Drum Island. Roko nodded as the man told the other guy called Cebros, the one sitting down, not to interfere. Tiberius had pointed his his sword at Roko.

"Nicholas, that wasn't something very nice to do." -Roko stated. He had no reason at all to save this man that was now pointing a sword at him, but he hadn't hurt his friends... yet.- "Stay out of this fight, you take on the other guy if that's what you want."

Roko smiled at his opponent and pointed his broadsword at him, having placed the wind crystal in the socket. Roko took a deep beath and smelt wet land, he could smell the ice, he recognized the odor, he smelt the tress. He begged, in his heart, for the gods to send him the magic he needed to fight this guy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm

[[Nicholas ]]

Nicholas grit his teeth in annoyance, why the fuck did the captain stop the spike. He would have had the advantage here if he had damaged the enemy. Nicholas put this all down to warriors pride. Indeed for a story to be good, there had to noble and illogical reasonings and rivalries that could stand the test of time. Was this something he was seeing here? Nicholas then breath in slowly and nodded to his captain, he would honour the captains request, because if the captain one, it would be a truly epic legend which he could see from this close. Nicholas then launched a dynamite shot at Ceberos, which would explode upon contact "Ok, then its your turn for a call up..."

[[Tiberius vs Roko]]

Tiberius walked foward and decided to send a vertical slash down upon Roko, trying to test his strength first, sword battles always begin with greetings, no point going for the kill right at the start. He was aiming to clash with roko "You are quite honorable yourself boy... i knew someone like you once, long ago"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko saw the slash coming towards him and rose his sword in a strong counterslash to block it. His sword clashed against Tiberius's and started to produce a screeching sound. There was a peregrine falcon describing circles in the air above them, Roko knew it already, it was Tyren.

As soon as Roko needed him he would call him down to aid him, but for now it was alright that he was prepared for Roko's call.

"Who was that person, may I ask?" -Roko said this, still pressing his sword against Tiberius's.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm

[[Tiberius vs Roko]]

Tiberius aimed to clash again and again this time increasing the power with each slash as it came crashing down against Rokos blade "His name was Satoshi.... the "Lightning beast".... he and me used to fight quite often in the grandline........" Tiberius was not underestimating the boy, he was in fact giving the boy a few test runs to see what kind of power the boy was capable off.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko was surprised to listen to Satoshi's name. Satoshi was quite famous in the Grandline. He had seen a bounty poster and read about him in the newspaper. Apparently, he was one of the Anubis Pirates and was a really skilled swordsman. Roko just hoped that this guy wasn't as incredibly skilled as Satoshi was said to be.

Roko stopped pressing against the sword at the same time as he spun around and made a short jump backwards, he started to move his arm drawing circles with his sword and pointing at Tiberius.

"Blade Cyclone!". Roko exclaimed as he shot the circular continuous airblade with incredible precision at Tiberius. It could even cut through steel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 pm

[[tiberius vs Roko]]

Tiberius then twirled his blade and dashed to the side to dodge the airblade using his soru. tiberius then appeared next to Roko, those airblades had been dangerous , and Tiberius was thoroughly impressed by the boys ability. He launched his sword horizontally "THATS THE WAY!!!!" He was aiming to cleave Rokos abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko saw Tiberius "disappear" from the place he was standing and appear at the side. It obviously was Soru.... or something quite similar. Roko looked at the guy... he seemed to be really skillfull and really fast. Roko didn't know up to what point tho.

He saw him twirl his sword and from his side attempt to thrust his abdomen as he said "That's the way!" Roko endured his muscles with a strong tekkai, but acted as if he had been seroisuly injured. But before Tiberius could notice that he was not injured at all Roko concentrated a lot of strenght in his right arm, with his broadsword and launched a powerful shockwave slash that made the snow fly in all directions and even break the ground below it.

"Mighty Slash!!!" -Roko exclaimed with a smile. -" I LIKE IT! AHA AHA!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm

[[Tiberius vs Roko]]

Tiberius immediately realised that it was Tekkai as soon as his sword made contact. Tiberius grinned "Now how does a kid like you know Rokushiki?" Tiberius overpowered Rokos tekkai by using a push with all his might and physical strnegth and sent the boy flying before he could use his mighty slash and countered that attack with his Dark Gulloitine, sending the shockwave smashing to the ground with his great cleaver. "Your rokushiki is polished.... but you have still yet to master the strongest tekkai , so i dont think that technique will be a problem ......." Tiberius knew that this sort of knowledge of Rokushiki was not common, especially for one so young. Not to mention his natural physical prowess would overcome the strongest tekkai given a few more years. Yet how did this boy knnow one of the governments most sacred martial arts?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

Roko Cloud

"UGH"- Roko gasped when his tekkai was broken. His tekkai was broken. Broken. That had never happened up to now. That could only mean that this was the strongest opponent he had fought up to now. The guy had grinned before smashing his tekkai kenpo and the strong tekkai he had used over it. Roko still needed to practice more... the last time his tekkai had failed was with Youri. He didn't use it and he got his leg cut off. If he didn't get it to the highest level, he wouldn't be able to rely on it.

He was able to launch his Mighty Slash and the cut in his abdomen wasn't that deep. It was only superficial... another scar to brag about. Roko saw that his Mighty Slash was countered by another similar strong slash that surely could slash through metal. Roko quickly switched the crystal in the broadsword for he Fire One. It was time to invoke the dragons and the fire creatures.

"Fire creatures... Haephestus, lend me your powers." -Roko whispered for himself. Then he exclaimed.-"Hellfire!!!"

Roko had exclaimed this as soon as he began to describe circles with his sword and launched a vortex of fire and shockwave slashes that would burn and cut his foe. He made sure to cover a wide range so that his masked opponent wouldn't be able to just dodge it with Soru.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 am

Bob
Bob's eyes widen up, as he didn't expect his opponent would chose to risk it. As he gets mortally wounded, his devil fruit powers activate one last time, as his final words are a yell "Karma Bomb !!" a massive explosion, far bigger than any one in their previous fight, follows up. Bob is obviously dead after this, but could Romeo actually survive this ?

Cannotaur
Stricken by that next barrage, the mighty beast shakes, walking around disorientated, it just happens to lock on to Haru, and fires off a powerful blast, before it stumbles and smashes down, unconscious. Cannotaur has been defeated !

Cebros
"Of course I wont interfere .." that's what Cebros had time to say, before he is hit from the dynamite shot, an explosion following up. As the smoke clears though, Cebros is actually still sitting there, and there's not a single scratch on his body. He slowly turns and looks at Nicholas. "Oh, sorry, I was in the middle of saying something to my subordinate .. and you are ?" he asks, calmly, no sigh of worry at all.

((OOC: In Cebros case, he used his DF powers to momentarily transform into his zoan form, and endure the attack using his really hard and durable zoan's skin.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:46 am

[[Tiberius vs Roko]]

Tiberius twirled his blade to block the shockwave slices. It sent him sliding back but it didnt damage him greatly. HIs great cleaver was big enough to bloock his whole body so it was ok. Then Tiberius jumped out and launched a rankyaku at roko, it was a big one, aimed at cleaving Roko in two. There was fire all around the ground below them and on tiberius's blade.

[[Nicholas vs Ceberos]]

Looks like a really tough one. Nicholas had no chance of getting the first lucky shot in. So that was unfortunate, Nicholas then said "I am Nicholas Fredrix, and you are my enemy.... i will spare you boring details and what not, but i would like to play a game with you." Nicholas restocked his barrel and aimed, this time it was spike shot, "And the game is... tag, your IT" He fired multiple metal spikes at Ceberos all aimed at impaling him , as soon as he shot these was was getting ready to run for it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

Nicholas vs Cebros
"Hmmmmmm ? .." Cebros yawns and looks at Nicholas with a somewhat bored expression on his face, he even puts his arm under his head to support it. Then Nicholas attacks, firing off some really weird bullets. Cebros then actually vanishes, in fact, he used his outstanding speed, and leaves the spot. Running at that speed, he swiftly arrives in frond of Nicholas. "That was really rude, you didn't even asked my name .. it's Cebros, remember it well, those few moments you have left before you die." he tries to "stab" Nicholas eyes with his fingers fully extended to the frond.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 am

[[Nicholas vs Ceberos]]

Nicholas rolled down as soon as Ceberos was in front of him, before the fingers could gauge his eyes out. That was really surprising, like super duper suprising and shocking. How could anyone be that fast. Once again Nicholas was in the realm of monsters, of beasts, well that wasnt surprising. A truly epic story needed monsters and evil beings. Otherwise the main character would not be able to fight and grow. Nicholas then asked "Ceberos.... like the three headed dog? How did you get that name? You should tell me" Nicholas was actually intrigued, he wanted to make a note of it in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:48 pm

As soon as the object exploded a large cloud of dust filled the area that Angelica had stood in. It blocked the view of anyone who was around her. Once it settled a hard shell of poison covered the girl protecting her from any of the damage from the cheap shot explosion. "I've had enough of this shit." Angelica mumbled as she covered herself in a transparent poison shell.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 am

Nicholas vs Cebros
"It's Cebros .." he says, slightly annoyed that the man would misspell his name, but then he raises an eyebrown as Nicholas asked him something that not few do so. "That's interesting for you to ask .. I'm known as the "Flame Tongued" Cebros, and I have a bounty of 168,000,000 .. and my name's origin comes from .. hmmm, it's still not completely dusk, but I guess it's alright to demonstrate you, before I slay you .." his body begins to change shape, hard as rock skin begins to form, and from each side of his neck, something begins to pop out. The head begins to look like a dog's head, or more like, a demonic dog's head, and the 2 lumps begins to take the same shape. Once the tranformation is complete, a large creature, standing over 2 meters tall, even while standing on 4 legs, with a rough hide, 3 heads, and a tail that appears to have a snake head, stands in frond of Nicholas. With a voice that sounds like he's a devil, he speaks again "This is why I am named like this ... and you have no chance to escape alive now .. !!"

vs Angelica
A tall, and very thin man, appears to face Angelica. Despite having witnessed his "superior" get defeated by her powers, the man smirks defiantly. He is holding a pair of what appears to be, iron balls, the size of melons. "A woman managed to beat Guardo .. how shameful for him. Kihihi, you are not going to get away from me though ~"

Introduction Box:
"Toothpick Bomber" Luko, Bounty: 37,000,000 Beli, but in reality, a man that's more dangerous and strong than Guardo .. !
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am

[[Nicholas vs Ceberos]]

Nicholas was fascinated. He really wanted to stay here and write about this, but his basic human instinct of survival was telling him that if he didnt move his ass, this guy was going to devour him or worse at this point. He then nodded and changed the gauge on his Crossbow. He then pointed at Ceberos, "Then i guess, i shouldnt hang around to get killed right? DYNAMITE RAPID SHOT!!!" He fired 3 to 4 sticks of dynamite all at Ceberos, even if it didnt damage him, the smoke and debree would be able to cover Nicholas as he ran for the ruins in front of him. He was already planning his trap there for this guy.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko produced a small sound of disgust when he saw Tiberius completely block his Hellfire attack using only his greatsword. It was obvious that it was gigantic... it could be used as a shield, basically the same as the Senaya Broadsword. Then Roko saw Tiberius try to cleave him in half by using a long rankyaku... he knew this one very well, because Roko knew the technique as well.

When the Rankyaku was halfway, Roko jumped and instead of covering himself he double kicked the air, sending a first big rankyaku that managed to block the upcoming one and a second one that he combined with a slash of his sword, sending a Fyra Rankyaku. A big one that was going to be able to cut off body parts like if it was butter.

Haru Finner

Haru smiled when both his water spears hit the Cannotaur. The beast was incredibly bruised and had deep wounds that even wet through it. In that moment the Cannotaur started to fall, but before it could die completely it fired a powerful blast towards Haru.

Haru didn't have time to move to the sides, jump or roll. He only had time to use his Nibaitate Mihari technique. He consciously shedded his caparace to offer a first block to the blast and then the new one he had under the discarded one offered a second resistance. This lowered the damage quite a lot, but it sent Haru flying away and a little burnt.

Haru fell head first into the snow and rolled some meters. He was bruised but he had one the battle, he had a smile in the face. He incorporated his upper half and in the distance he saw his captain and a man armed with a greatsword fight. It seemed like an interesting fight because his captain could raise his own sword as if it weighted like a normal katana or less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next