One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 am

From the ashes and smokes, a figure swiftly appears coming off them with a leap, reaching Ansatsu, as the distance was small. It's Cebros, in his human form, and is holding out his sword. He grins "That was nasty .. thankfully I was in my beast form, otherwise that'd probably blow me apart ! Bitch !" He rapidly throws a horizontal cut aiming Ansatsu's chest at near point-blank distance. His right arm seems bruised and bloodied, and he has a small burning mark on his side, but he seems to have escaped with relatively minimal damage.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Ansatsu winced as the sword slashed across his chest, he had never been wounded like this.. He was sure it wasn't fatal.. and it didn't worry him.. but he needed to finish this fast.. "You really are durable.. Maybe I should skin you after I kill you" Ansatsu said before he would attempt to grab Cebros by the throat and form a red bubble around his hand for a point blank explosion to his neck "I had fun, but could you just die?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

Cebros grins, and moves his upper body backwards fast, managing to have his throat out of Ansatsu's reach. He transforms into his beast form, with the other 2 heads now aiming right above Ansatsu. "I'm Flame Tongue Cebros, the strongest man in this place ! If someone is going to die, it will be YOU people ! JYAHAHAHA !!" The other two heads are attacking the same time Cebros is giving out that little "speech", firing off intense flames towards Ansatsu.

((OOC: Sorry if Cebros seems overpowered, but as he is meant to be the second strongest, and only slightly weaker than Tiberius, you can expect him to be significantly more of a challenge than the other characters I made here. Also, I had everyone lose quite simply so, please bear with me people, this one's the real deal, lol)
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

"It seems I've gotten cut for nothing" Ansatsu would say before doing a back handspring and avoiding the oncoming flames.. He really didn't like all this fire.. its not like his blue bubbles could defend from it.. Quickly before cebros might be able to pop this bubbles.. Ansatsu formed a blue bubble hopped on and flew high into the sky.. he assumed he was out of Cebros' reach "This really is boring.. could you just die? I bet some of the other crew members are getting impatient.. Maybe Roko will just have to kill you" Ansatsu would call down in a somewhat taunting tone.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko rose his sword and with sheer force he cut through the airslash that the winged man had tried to use to hit him. He looked at the guy and then into the distance. Not that far away from where Roko was fighting he saw a burst of flames illuminte areas with scarce light sources... it showed a gigantic three headed dog and Asatsu fighting him... he could only be the guy from before... Cebros, was it?

"Im done with this fight." -Roko announced as he ran towards his opponent having charged a lot of strenght in his arm and sent an extremely powerful Mighty Slash towards the foe. -"Join my crew."

Roko said the last thing with a lot of expectation in his face. He was realluy procupied by Ansatsu, because he was fighting one of the strongest guys in the island.

Haru Finner

Haru looked at Jory and laughed a little bit. He looked at the fight that his captain was protagonizing, he saw him turn his head and look at a flare in the distance... it was Ansatsu fighting. Haru already knew what was going to happen, his captain would want to go and help their crewmate out.

"I have no idea, believe me. Our captain has his own way of choosing the destinies."- said Haru. -"When we get to the ship you will be assigned into one of the divisions and then get a bed in a room of the ship... although with every day that passes it seems to get smaller..."

Haru started thinking that they should get a new ship or something similar.

"I think we should move in direction to the burst of flames in the distance... the captain will surely go there... I know what Im telling you." -with this said, he started to walk towards the fight between Cebros and Ansatsu.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Jory nods, acknowledging what Haru has just said. He looks over to his new captain, Roko, and then back to the trilobyte fishman. He shrugs and walks after Haru, quickly catching up with him and then slowing down in order to speak with him again. "Haru," he says with a grin. "Which division am I going to be in? Is there any way I could pick?" He pulls an apple out of his rucksack and begins munching on it as they walk, holding it sideways in one oversized hand as he keeps taking bites.

He pulls another apple out of his bag, holding it out in the fishman's direction. "Do you like apples?" he asks, curious. He had never really thought about what fishmen eat. A flash illuminates the area in front of him, signaling that they are probably getting nearer to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 am

"Darn it!" Shinichi yelled as the slash cut right through his body! A direct hit!?

He coughed out a tremendous amount of blood, he lay on the cold white ground, the snow came down onto his face the blood poring out of his stomach.

"I have been defeated so I....I..will join this crew of yours..." he muttered with a serious look upon his pale face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 am

"What is this, running away ? ... mufufufu .. Geppou !!" Cebros begins to go upwards, towards Ansatsu, using a combination of Geppou and Soru. He goes above Ansatsu, and changes to his beast form, firing off another fireball towards Ansatsu.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

"Im tired of dragging this out" Ansatsu would say before creating a red bubble and having it collide with the fireball causing an explosion in which the flames dispersed.. Instead of fleeing and moving downwards Ansatsu would move towards the Giant beast who was falling at an alarming rate and attempted to stab him through the heart with his sword.. If this would be successful he would surround himself in a blue bubble and prepare for the impact of the fall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

"Then die already ! Hahaha !!" Cebros kicks the air and moves a step away, seeing an assaulting Ansatsu coming upwards towards him. "You can't win a Rokushiki user in the sky !!" Cebros has changed to his human form, and cuts the air down, sending an energy wave aiming to cut Ansatsu on his shoulder and below.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm

"Im not the one who is going to die" Ansatsu would say before jumping to the side, his bubble popping and then a new one forming where he was about to land.." And Rokushiki doesn't matter to me" Ansatsu would speak with a smirk before 12 bubbles just smaller than a bowling ball would fly from his body and surge towards cebros in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko ran to the man that he had just defeated, placing his broadsword in it's sheath in his back. He picked up Shinichi in his arms, like a father with his son in the arms, Roko's strenght was enough to permit him to do things like that without bothering him much.

"You are now a part of my family. I won't let anything happen to you." - Roko then saw Haru and a guy a few meters away from them, walking towards the same spot that Roko had pictured as a destination in the first place. -"You need to excuse me for not being able to treat your wounds right away... it is my duty to protect my family, and that is what I need to do right now. -he then looked at Haru again- Haru!"

Haru Finner

Haru watched Jory start eating an apple and ask about the divisions of the crew. That was a very good question indeed... what division could he fall in? Haru was particularly interested on having him in his ow, but that would be up to his captain.

"That's actually duty of the captain to decide." -he looked at the apple that Jory offered him, it was nice from him to do that.- "I actually do like themm thank you. -he took the apple and bit it.- I hope you get to be in my division tho."

After he said this he heard his captain calling him from the distance. He moved his hand to tell Jory to stop walking so they could meet with Roko.

The captain of the Blizzard Pirates caught up with the fishman and Jory with the skypiean in his arms. He was a little bit procupied.

"Hi Haru-kun. This guy... he fought bravely against him, he is now part of our crew. His name is Shinichi Tritant." -he said, then remembered what he was doing. -"Two things: First, we need to go and help Ansatsu, he is fighting alone against what seems to be a really strong fighter. And two, as we walk towards him, tell me who this friend of yours is."

Roko gave Jory a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 pm

JORY

Jory stops walking at Haru's signal, shrugging as he does so and taking another bite out of his apple. He stands quietly and grins as Haru reports to Roko and then as Roko speaks with Haru. Jory finishes his apple, then picks the seeds out of the core and eats the core before tossing the seeds aside. He grins at Roko, waiting for Haru to introduce him to the man who will be his captain. For the first time, he takes note of the Skypiean in Roko's arms.

"Excuse me, but uh... Is he gonna be okay?" he asks Roko, pointing to the Skypiean. He digs a some tomatoes, potatoes, clams, and basil out of his rucksack. "He looks like he could use a good meal."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am

"F-Family?" Shinichi thought to himself, he had never had one of these people by his side. What was the meaning of such a word? Many thoughts began to race through the Skypian's mind. Shinichi then slightly pushed Roko away and stood onto his feet.

"D-D-Darn it, R-Roko, l-I'm sorry I'm so weak I let myself be carried by you...let me stand..." Shinichi said before coughing out a tremendous amount of blood.

Shinichi's wound began to sting, the world around him was beginning to become blury.

"I-I won't give in to death...I am the proud member of the Blizzard Pirates!" he thought to himself as his legs began to wobble.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Roko and Haru

Haru smiled at his captain when he asked about Jory's name. Although he was procupied about what could have happened to Ansatsu. Haru turned around to give Jory a glance and then told Roko:

"His name is Jory, Possum Jory."- he took a deep breath when he looked at the guy in Roko's arms, and he kept it inside when the guy tried to stand up by himself and coughed up a lot of blood. They seriously needed Angelica closeby so she could treat Shinichi. -"Roko... he needs medical treatment... as soon as possible!"

Roko looked at the guy when he apologyzed for being so weak and he was horrorized by the coughing up of blood. Roko had never meant to harm him that way... he just turned a little bit angry because it was taking him to long to go and help someone else from his family; he lost control a bit and sent an attack that was too strong.

"No, Shinichi, I am sorry for having hurt you like that..."- Roko said. Then he looked at Jory and Haru. -"Guys.. if you could make a bonfire here it would be spectacular. And Jory.. I believe a good meal would be good for him, but first we need Angelica. -he said the last thing looking at Haru -. I am off to go and help Ansatsu."

After saying that he started to run towards the place where Ansatsu was. Tyren had been in the sky and now landed in Roko's shoulder. "Transform into your manticore form..." -Roko whispered to Tyren. The peregrine falcon flew a few meters and then turned into his manticore form, which allowed him to have night vision. When Roko and Tyren were close enough, Tyren roared mightily and Roko took out his broadsword.

"Now you will pay..."- Roko said and at the same time he send a powerful Mighty Slash towards Cebros, Tyren flicked his tail and sent a serie of poisonous spikes flying towards Cebros.

Meanwhile, Haru looked at Jory and around. He had to find Angelica somehow, Roko had left Shinichi to his care and he couldn't let him die.

"Jory, stay here a second, I will try to find our doctor." -Haru ran towards the zone where he remembered Angelica fighting and then started screaming. -"Angelicaaa!!! Angelicaa!!! WE NEED YOU! It's an emergency!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 pm

JORY

Jory looks at Shinichi and winces at the sight of his wounds. He cracks a crooked grin and shakes his head. "Roko messed you up pretty badly, huh?" He chuckles sardonically as he collects dry wood for the fire, stacking it meticulously. As he finishes stacking the wood, he takes a match out of his bag and lights it, blowing lightly on the kindling at the bottom to get it started. "Funny way to treat one's family, but I suppose it was ultimately to benefit another member." He sets up a spit from which to hang a pot, which he fills with snow that he scoops up off the ground and waits for it to boil. "Snow's surprisingly good to cook with. Just make sure it's not yellow." He laughs again, then removes the bandages from his hands and begins to slowly lay them on top of Shinichi's wounds. "Usually I keep these for my hands, but I think you need them a bit more than I do. I'm Jory, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 pm

"....N-Nice to meet you Jory-Kun." Shinichi said as he took off his hat, he then looked towards Jory's direction.

"J-Jory tell me, why did you join him?" Shinichi asked curiously as he looked towards Roko once again.

Shinichi wounds began to sting a whole lot more however he wasn't in the mood to shout, after all his so called "family" was by his side.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 pm

JORY

Jory slaughs and chops up the potatoes and clams, throwing them into the now boiling water to use them as a base for his chowder. He turns to Shinichi as he stirs the mixture lightly, then leaves it to boil and walks over to the Skypiean. He drags over a nearby rock and sits on it. "Why did I join him?" Jory asks, scratching his head. He appears to ponder the answer for a moment. "I suppose I joined him because traveling alone is worse than not traveling at all. It... changes you, makes you more bitter. Plus, everything is better with a friend, wouldn't you agree?" He chuckles, then stands up and checks the soup, adding a few more ingredients and stirring again.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:54 am

"Friend?" Shinichi thought to himself, he had never met such a thing.

"Tell me Jory-Kun, what is a friend?" Shinichi asks Jory a confused look upon his face.

Shinichi slowly clutched his wounds, the smell of the hot soup danced along his nose. "Smells nice..." Shinichi mutterd as he slowly began to approach the soup. The previous battle had worn him out and he needed a good refreshment.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 pm

JORY

Jory smiles and laughs. "You don't know what a friend is? A friend is someone who shares in your journeys with you. A friend cares about you and is loyal to you. Friends are the most important thing in the world. Jory stirs the soup again, then tastes a bit of it. He puts in a dash of salt, then prepares a bowl and pours some soup in it. He hands the bowl to Shinichi along with a spoon. "Dig in, Shinichi. You look like you need it."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Angelica battle weary and tired of this damned island walked up to the foe who had recently just become a member of the crew. She produced a clear liquid around her right hand. It smelled, and it was a rather strong and distinctive smell; it was alcohol. Pressing hard she soaked the slash wound Shinichi had with the rather strong alcohol. It would burn like no other, and the pain would likely be much worse than even when the slash was received. To add to the mans misery, Angelica lit a match and threw it at the mans midsection. The flames would cauterize the wound quickly, her methods may be crude and harsh, however they certainly were effective. Of course the man could dodge, however with his fresh wounds that would be very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"Ugh! Darn it that stings!" Shinichi yelled as he gritted his teeth, he then began to pant heavily. Sweat pouring down his head, he had decided to take this treatment like a man. He closed his eyes as the flames danced along his wounds, he clenched his fits and then opened his eyes.

He looked towards the docter.

"Thanks...."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm

JORY

Jory grins wryly at the treatment, shaking his head. He looks up at the doctor and chuckles lightly, dishing out another bowl of soup and offering it to her. "A bowl of soup for the lady doctor?" he asks, a slight smile on his face. "I'm Jory."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 am

Ansatsu's attack of those 12 bubbles goes towards Cebros and triggers a pretty large explosion. However, a flying Cebros is seen coming out of the smokes, he doesn't seem hurt, but he seems distracted from the fight. He holds a black Den Den Mushi, and as he floats using geppou, he speaks to someone, ignoring Ansatsu and everything happening. "What ? .. Is that true ? .. I see. This changes everything. Very well .. thank you, Gregory .. !"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Ansatsu clenched his fist as he sheathed his and his face went slightly red "You're so annoying, why can't you just die" Ansatsu said before taking a look at his chest, his shirt was completely soaked in blood and he wanted medical attention soon. "Im all bloody" He said as he popped his blue bubble and fell to the ground...Ansatsu slowly pulled his Katana from its sheath and stood ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next