One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Hugo watched as his blows connected, the enemy now weakened. Now something made Hugo angry, instead of continuing the fight like a warrior the man had admitted defeat.. although this was understandable, since this was a fight of might against might now. Hugo sat down and looked at the man that seemed to be defeated.

"Tell you what kid.. I'm not going to eat you, that would be disgraceful for someone that gave me more fun then 100 marines put together.. with nice toys. I will give you the samurais death.. do you want to die by your own hands? Or would you rather Die by another means? Whatever happens, you have my word I won't eat you.. and instead give you a proper burial. This is the way of honor."

Hugo waited for the man to respond, his eyes still looking at him with a serious look.. yet understanding. Hugo had no idea where his captain was, but he knew he would be proud of him.. he taught him the meaning of honor, and the deaths everyone was supposed to have. If given a choice, one should always GIVE a choice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 am

Zarath & Ansatsu vs Cebros
"Where do you think you are going ? Starting a fight with me, then leaving just when I get interested ? Not a chance !" Cebros takes a deep, deep breath, and he seems to, even if for a brief moment, transforms into his beast form, and fires off a massive fireball towards Ansatsu and Nicholas. He then makes a backflip and extents his hands, looking up and laughing. "Hahahaha, I'm all fired up now, all three of you, come, attack me !!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Tiberius drew his great cleaver from the ground and as the beserk airwaves were coming at him by Roko. Tiberius tries to block the slashes with his sword, but they come continously making tiberius overwhelmed, he is pushed back as he finally lifts his sword up and is across his body sending him to the ground bleeding.

[[Nicholas]]

He stood by watching Zarath and Ansatsu fighting Cebros. Nicholas then fired a dynamite shot again , square at Cebros as Cebros made his back flip.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:43 am

Roko relaxed out his muscles after that attack. It was enough to put out his momentary berserk because of the anger. Roko saw that he had managed to effectively hit Tiberius, slashing him and pushing him down to the ground. He was bleeding... Roko ran towards him. He seemed to be defeated.

Roko wouldn't normally trust people that were like this... thrown in the ground. But the cuts were deep and he really needed medical assistance. Roko but his broadsword in it's sheath in his back and approached Tiberius, with his tekkai kenpo still on.

"Hey... it was a really great fight." -Roko told him. -"Please let me take you to my crew's doctor, he will cure your wounds."

Roko knew that the man wouldn't accept the aid, but he wanted to at least try. It was the most honorable thing to do, after all. He admired his oppoent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 am

Tiberius got up and staggered "it seems i have been in hiding for too long, my blade has dulled over time..... and i have grown weaker as a result....." Tiberius dragged his great cleaver and latched it on his back "You are good, but your journey has only just begun boy... you will meet stronger and more vicious opponents as your time grows, and so will your crew..... but know that you boast a victory over me now... you and me will never fight again, and as for your offer, a man like me cannot afford to look weak...." Tiberius walked off with blood dripping along the snow, he had a look of sheer dissapointment in himself. It was maddening, he had allowed himself to get this weak.. he would strengthen himself now by travelling and honing his skill once again, he looked to Ceberos, what was he going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm

[I believe I enter here, right? Oh and Im posting short because I'm currently going somewhere]

Shinichi was just exploring the island and it's resources, he was bored and that seemed like the only thing he can do. It was cold and he was wearing a brown fluffy coat, he quickly pulled his hood up

"Nothing much to do here..." Shinichi thought as he began yawn, he then began to progress into Drum Island.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 am

Ambigor grins a bit, seemingly he appreciates the fishman's nobility, so he decides to offer him some advice, so then, he points towards a direction. "Go towards that direction, and hurry .. your subordinates have probably went this way, and if they did they .. they are already fighting with those two. Perhaps you have a chance to beat the Flame Tongue one, at least .. hurry, before they are obliterated .."
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Ansatsu leapt out from the bushes when he noticed the fire ball coming towards him.. Even the blue bubbles wouldn't be able to block an attack like that.. He rolled to side and stood back on his feet "I really don't want to fight you anymore.. Magma man keeps butting in on my fights" Ansatsu said as a scowl formed on his face.. He quickly formed a blue bubble dome around his body.. He didn't want to get hit by any rocks or pieces of debris..There was probably no way that Cebros was going to give up so Ansatsu was ready to jump around again if another fire ball was fired..
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko was relieved that his battle with this unknown enemy was over, he was giving him a really hard time. Roko reluctantly let his opponent leave and go and watch the fight... His crewmates were fighting with another strong guy not far away from there, he didnt want to intervene in their fight, he would let them shine.

In the distance, there was a guy with a camera, he seemed to be a reporter. He took a couple of pictures and started to walk in direction to the town, where they had a shipyard. Roko squinted to see better in the distance... there were few ships docked... one of them seemed to be a fast vessel, it had a camera drawing in the flag and a very little flag of the marines. It was obvious... the guy was going to run with the rumor to the marines and show them the photos.

The Greatsword Sorcerer walked towards the big mountain that had a castle in the top. It seemed to be te best place to reign the island... in the bottom there was another guy. The guy seemed to very weird... he had wings coming out of his back. Must be some sort of magic...- Roko thought. Roko decided that he should go and find out who the guy was. Suddenly, a fine snowpowder started to fall from the sky.

"Who are you?"- Roko asked after walking towards him, leaving deep footprints in the snow.

Haru Finner

Haru Finner had stood up and went to try and help other people with their battles. Not very far from where he was, he saw the battle between his division member Hugo Scartooth and a guy that seemed to be the user of some kind of devil fruit, because his hands were scissors.

Haru hid behind some trees and watched the battle unfold. When it finally ended, he was very proud of his crewmate. He had even been honorable enough to give his opponent to choose his way of death, and not eating him. That was a great progress, he surely deserved some crabs.

"Im very proud of you, Hugo." -he said when the agonizing guy told him to in direction of the biggest fights. He patted his back and whispered in his ear: "You go and do that... I will be heading for the village."

The fishman started to run towards the village that was closer to the snowfields. He knew that it would be good that the villagers were prepared for the arrival of a new system. He knew that Roko didn't want to impose work to them, but attend their necessities and socialize with them.

Once he was there, he went to the plaza of the town, which was surrounded by a few restaurants, a governors house (like a municipality), a bar and a little marketplace. "Your attention pleeease!!!" - he exclaimed.

Many people stopped walking and looked at him, others came out of the bars and restaurants, other heads looked at him from dirty windows.

"The island is about to be taken over completely by my captain Roko Cloud, the Greatsword Sorcerer." -he said. -"It will not be long before he comes to introduce himself, you will surely not hate him."

Last edited by Rodoku on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Jory looks up as he hears a voice coming from the plaza outside. He puts down his fork and sets his napkin on the table. He stands up and sighs, putting his hands in the pockets of his coat and standing outside. He leans on the exterior wall of the bar, listening to the fishman and shaking his head. He had just landed to get some supplies and such, but now some gang of ruffians was trying to infringe upon the rights of innocents?

"So, you think that you and your... mates, shall we call them, are going to be taking this island over. Have you asked the opinion of the people on this matter? Surely they aren't just going to hand their livelihoods over to you." Some people nod in agreement as he steps forward. "Who are you to just come here and say that these people are now under your jurisdiction?" He stops ten feet from the fishman and waits for a response, his arms crossed and a crooked grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Haru Finner

"HAHAHAHA!"- Haru started laughing when someone that is ten feet away from him starts to say things about rights and the people not having to just let them rule over them just like that, changing the leader as if it was nothing and that kind of stuff. -"Did you know who was in power until now?!?!? Non-other than the evil pirate Roberto D. Wally! You must've heard about him surely... ex-shichibukai, ex-yonkou, user of the Darkness Fruit and owns a 400 million belli bounty!"

Haru stopped his talk to see how people reacted, almost all of them either shrugged or nodded in silence.

"What my captain offers you people, is a sane and free of corruption government!" -he said. -"he will not force you to fight for his crew if you dont want to, the only thing he is doing is using Drum Island as a base for the crew."

Haru then glared at the guy that had interrpted him in the first place.

"If you think that this people don't deserve better than what they had before, then fight me. I will fight you in the name of Roko Cloud! THE GREATEST PIRATE ALIVE!" -he exclaimed as he took a barrel of water and poured it all over himself, getting himself wet and filling his side "water tanks" for more powerful attacks. -"COME ON! Fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Jory smirks and rolls up his sleeves. He flips his hair back with a finger and nods. "As you wish." He suddenly dashes forward. "Knuckle-Knuckle Chimney Sweep!" he exclaims as he swings a huge uppercut at the fishman's chin with enough force to knock his opponent down. He keeps his other hand up in a guard position, anticipating a counter-attack should it be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Haru Finner

Haru that already expected an attack, although he didnt know what kind, had taken a battle posture, one in which he could easily react to most situations. He kicked the floor and jumped back to evade the on coming uppercut, which almost hit him, but he gave himself enough force as well with the pullback.

Haru performed a Karakusagawara Seiken, a shockwave that would have somewhat of a delayed effect after it hit, if it did. The people around dispersed and stood very close to the buildings, leaving space in the center for the battle to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Jory jumps as the shockwave rumbles through, unaffected by it. Having avoided the blow, he now decides to go on the offensive. "Hmph. A shockwave, huh?" Jory runs toward Haru and, seeing that his opponent is still recovering, prepares an attack.

"A shockwave? That's the best you've got?" he asks quietly. "Knuckle-Knuckle Ballista!" he shouts as he fires a side-kick up, feigning his aim at his foe's head and then, anticipating a block, prepares to switch his target to the fishman's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Haru Finner

Haru saw the guy shout and shoot a kick at him. Haru turned his back, showing his hard caparace to the kick, which blocked almost all the attack. A second kick to his back again still was blocked by the hard trilobite caparace. At the same time, Haru had his hands go to one of his sides and take a good amount of water.

Unexpectedly, he turned around and shot two shots of water. These were Yabusame attacks that could inflict extreme damage to opponents, and were very likely to hit because of the short distance from the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Jory leans slightly to his right, causing one burst of water to miss entirely and one to graze his arm. He winces as it cuts through his skin, drawing blood. However, he sees an opening caused by the need for the fishman's head to move forward to shoot water and closes with him. He delivers a series of six punches intended for his foe's abdomen, then releases a Knuckle-Knuckle Cannon into his opponent's face.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Haru Finner

As the opponent was hit by one of his hits, Haru knew he would approach to try an attack him. He had been left in a vulnerable position, so he charged great force in his right fist and as the foe approached with punches, he countered with a Senmaigawara Seiken.

It was a punch that so strong that it was able to kill a human in one- shot. Jory would have to move to avoid being hit by it or consider himself as defeated once and for all. Although the punches reached Haru, he didn't move an inch, expecting his hit to land.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Jory sees the fist coming and knows that he can't avoid it at this range. Thinking quickly, he takes a single step back. "Knuckle-Knuckle... SLEDGEHAMMER!" he shouts, bringing both hands down on top of the incoming punch in a powerful hammer blow intended to deflect his foe's Senmaigawara Seiken down into the ground. As he sidesteps away from the arm, Jory steps in with a powerful Knuckle-Knuckle Missile, a straight kick aimed at his opponent's sternum with enough power to break a steel wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:23 am

Cebros
Cebros is distracted once again from the battle he had with effectively those three pirates, as he witnesses the end of the main fight between Tiberius and Rodo. "You have got to be kidding me .." he is completely distracted, and misses to see Nicholas attack coming his way. The attack connects and explodes. From the smoke, Cebros is still looking towards Tiberius, bleeding from his forehead and being a bit scorched, but otherwise he almost looks like he is unaware that he got hurt. Looking towards his enemies for a moment, then back to Tiberius. "I gotta say, that was a big let down. But you are the leader here, if you lost and signal a retreat, I'll have to obey .." he turns to the others. "But untill you do that .."
Dusk has set it, what Cebros was expecting. He transforms into his Cerberus form, and growls loudly. "Untill you signal that, I WILL MAUL THOSE FOOLS !!" During the night, the cerberus fruit increases his powers even further, he was waiting for that opportunity, to fight at 100%.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 am

(((Guess you are talking to me)))

Shinichi watched as the man approached him, he slowly fixed his hat so that it was covering his bright eyes.

"Me?" Shinichi asked with a curious tone of voice

"I suppose I can tell you my name... the name's Shinichi Tridant..." he said
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 am

Ansatsu sighed before popping the blue bubble around him and sheathing his sword "I have changed my mind about fighting you , You're a dog who has to be put down" Ansatsu said as he held his hands infront of him.. He quickly formed six red bubbles evenly distributed between his hands on his finger tip, all six bubbles flew off of his finger tips and flew along the ground then would fly up towards the heads of the beast.. He flew one bubble to each side of the beast next to the ears and if they were to get close enough he would attempt to pop them near the ears and temporarily disorient the beast. "Direct attacks to vital points" Ansatsu would call out to Nicholas and the magma man.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 am

Roko Cloud

Roko Cloud looked at the skypiean guy curiously. It is a little bit obvious...- Roko though when the guy said "me?", because he was the only one around. But Roko thought that people in general always ask that when you talk to them. Roko looked at the guy and turned his own head to one side after the guy said he was called Shinichi Tritant, he had never heard of him before.

"My name is Roko Cloud..."- he explained. -"What brings you to Drum Island...?"

He was a little bit confused by the sudden appearance of such a weird individual... he had forgotten to introduce himself as the captain of the Blizzard Pirates or as the Greatsword Sorcerer or anything.

Tyren

In the skies above, Tyren in his peregrine falcon form saw that Nicholas, Ansatsu and Zarath were fighting against a giant creature. As Roko's pet he couldn't do anything else but dive down through the skies and attempt to use his claws to blind one of the heads of the Cerberus. The surprise factor was in hsi favor.

Haru Finner

Haru jumped away from his opponent as soon as he saw that his Senmaigawara Seiken was about to be deflected towards another direction. Haru, then, had enough time to jump and run away from an on-coming attack, which gave him time to sprint towards his opponent and roll into a ball.

When he did that, he used one of his strongest and signature technique: Karakusagawara Sugu. It was the same principle of the Karakusagawara Seiken, but it was a full-body attack with a greater area of effect, it was really strong. Not waiting for an effect of the attack, Haru stood up ready for any on coming attack.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 am

"That's for me to know and you to find out...." Shinichi mumbled as he began to continue his journey across Drum Island.

"Why's this man so curious has he ever seen a skypian before?" he thought as he slipped his hands into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Jory opens his eyes wide as his opponent rolls toward him. He takes a step forward and attempts to vault over the fishman, but gets knocked backward by the shockwave. He coughs up a bit of blood and grins, standing back up shakily. "You're good, fishman," he says slowly. "But I won't go down so easily."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko was surprised that the weird man just ignored his intentions and answered him something that obviously sounded like "it's non of your business". It was a little bit shocking for Roko, who always tries to treat people as part of his family, but he wasnt that gullible to be taken into situations of fake condifence as well... or taht is what he thought.

The man started to walk away. Roko was submerged in his thoughts, but as soon as he realized, he started running after the man. His weird wings... he must be some kind of strong guy to be able to have something like that, some kind of magician maybe.

"HEY!" -Roko exclaimed, loud as he always was. -"Join my crew! I am Roko Cloud, the Greatsword Sorcerer, captain of the Blizzard Pirates!"

He stood looking at the man.

Haru Finner

Haru panted because of the effort he had to do to put on such a rapid succesion of techniques and jumps, runs, dodges. His breath was not that heavy, but he was a little bit tired. He was happy that his signature technique had reached the opponent.

"You seem to be strong and agile." -Haru said while he smiled. -"Why don't you join our crew? You would discover that our intetions are not as bad as you think."

Haru then jumped as high as he could after having wettened his arms and threw up a shot of water. When he was in the middle of the jump he punched the water with all his force, using both arms, and he two extremely fast water spears flying at the foe.

"Mizuyari Amenaguru " -he exclaimed.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next