One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jory

Jory

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Jory rolls to the side, panting from the exertion. He gasps as one of the water spears cuts through part of his arm, leaving a large wound. He stands up again, facing down his opponent and taking a battle stance.

"What are your intentions for this island, then?" He stands up straight. "Tell me before we continue fighting pointlessly."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Haru Finner

"From our boss told us, and from what I know of him." -Haru started, grinning in the inside but not showing it to the outside, because he would seem weak.-"He wants the people from this island to live their lives normally. He will not ask for excesive tributes, he will not force them to join the pirate crew. He will encourage the people to choose representatives that can transmit all of our captain's ideas to the people."

Haru paused for a moment, he saw that everyone was listening carefully to his speech now.

"Yes, we will use Drum Island as our base of operations and maybe even as a training place for some of our members, but we will NOT turn it into a battlefield. We will install defensive structures against other pirate crews that want to attack the island and steal your belongings. Our captain wants to have a close bond with the people from the island, don't worry, he will come soon enough." -he said. -"We are not here to abuse of you people, we are here to help you."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Jory grins crookedly and sits down. "That's all he wants, huh? Doesn't seem like most pirates I've met." He stops and thinks for a moment. "I'll tell you what. I would like to go meet your captain and see about joining up with your crew. It doesn't seem like you're bad people, and frankly traveling alone is a bit boring." He sighs. "I do have a bounty, though. One million Belis. So if you and your captain think that's too much of a hassle, I'm fine with that."

Jory pauses again. "You know what? I'll bet your bounties are significantly higher than mine. Plus, what's a bounty to any self-respecting pirate." He grins and stands up, walking over to Haru and extending a hand. "I'm Jory. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

"Huh?" Shinichi thought as he quickly spun round.

"Hmph..you're starting to get on my nerves..." he said as a slight frown crossed his cold lips.

The snow began to come down quite faster than before, Shinichi began to breath slowly.

"Ill tell you what....beat me in a one and one fight and I shall join this "crew" of yours!" he yelled as he spread his right arm out. Maybe if he joined this man he could get closer to achieving his goal.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko made some weird facial expressions as he saw the strange man react. He seemed like the type that would be interesting to have in his crew... of course that everyone in the crew was already weird enough.

"A fight?" -Roko said. He was quite tired, but he would accept anyways, no one could be that strong after Tiberius. -"Alright... let's get on with it."

Having said this, Roko unsheathed his greatsword from his back and showed it in front of him. He took some steps away from his opponent. Roko placed the wind crystal in his broadsword, he wouldn't need more.

"Aero Wing!"- he exclaimed as he produced an airslash that was really strong and that was improved by the effect of the wind crystal.

Haru Finner

"Hahaha, that seems really good with me." -Haru said as he smiled. -"I dont think you having a one million belli bounty will be a problem... most people in the crew have higher bounties, like you guessed, the captain has a 200 million one."

Haru waved at the people and started walking towards the place where he recalled the fights going on.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:56 pm

"Impressive..." Shinichi muttered as he quickly threw himself out of the direction of the airslash however it did cut some of his clothing of.

He then drew his sword and quickly sent out a fair sized air-blade,once he done this he ran towards Roko, as done this he slowly turned his right arm into a drill.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Jory stands next to Haru. "Can't wait to meet him, then. I'm sure I can learn a lot from him." He smiles and waves to the people, hoisting his rucksack onto his back and grinning crookedly at the memory of his time being a pirate on his own. He realizes that this is the beginning of a new chapter of his life and that he is leaving the last one behind.

"This should be quite the adventure," he thinks to himself as he prepares to leave with Haru.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko saw the opponent produce an airblade and he just hardened his body using tekkai. He was sure that this guy was not strong enough to break his tekkai with just an airblade. The airblade hit his skin and as he had guessed, the tekkai was enough to block it. Roko observed around himself, his perception skills were pretty advanced in almost all of his senses and he saw that his newly self-proclaimed opponent had begun to turn his arm into what seemed to be a drill.

Lots of ideas rushed through Roko's mind. It obviously could be the product of a devil fruit, but the guy could also be a cyborg, meaning that there would be no magic involved at all. Roko knew about Devil Fruits, he knew what they did and the theories about them,but he thought it was another kind of magic, black magic: hosting a demon in one's body couldnt be anything but that.

Roko saw the dim light that remained in the atmosphere cause minusculous golden flashes of light to reflect from his beloved weapon. It was almost magical, like he had always thought it was. Roko decided to use one of his Myth Downpours now.

He jumped as high as he could and as he felt, he brought the greatsword down in a tremendous slash towards Shinichi, in a combined force effect of gravity and his own strenght. The slash also produced an improved airslash that headed on to Shinichi. It was a devastating attack.

"Eolo's Blow!"- he exclaimed, labeling his attack with it's name.

Haru Finner

Haru looked back and saw the people discussing with each other. He had obviously shaken their thoughts about the country's actual politics and he was sure that it would give them something to talk about for quite a while. The sun was starting to set in the horizon... obviously days were shorter in place's where the climate was colder, maybe because of the sky being so dark. He didn't really know much about astronomy. Haru looked at the guy that was coming with him, he seemed to be immersed in his own thoughts. He seemed to be a nice guy after all.

"Hey, uh, I forgot to introduce myself before." -Haru said. -"My name is Haru Finner, I am a Trilobite Fishman, as you can see, and I am the commander of the Delta Division of our crew."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Jory looks around, shaken from his reverie. He grins up at Haru. "Like I said earlier, I'm Jory. Perhaps we should head back to... wherever it is we're going. By the time it gets dark, it'll be bitter cold here." He turns away from the crowd, waving back at them. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Haru Finner

"Yes, yes, we shall." -Haru said. -"Now, there were some fights going on when I left, there were some people fighting one of the rulers of this island, and the captain was fighting who seemed to be the boss, the one in charge of everything. He probably won."

Haru looked around, walking through the snow at this time was pretty damn cold, good thing that he was used to the freezing ocean bottom currents. If they didn't hurry up, finding the captain would be really difficult. Haru walked and walked along with Jory, it was almost completely dark when he saw his captain in the distance, fighting with someone that seemed to be very weird.

"We are here, Roko Cloud is there." -he said the last thing pointing at the captain. -"He is fighting with someone at the moment, although he doesnt look like the other guy he was fighting against a while back."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Jory frowns. "So that means he won, right?" He grins crookedly, looking from Roku to Haru and then back. "Right?" Jory takes a step forward, his duster blowing around him in the snowy breeze. He clenches his hands and blows into them, then puts his rucksack down and sits on top of it.

"Fishman karate, huh? I'd always heard about it, but you seem particularly skilled. I always wondered something about it." He looks up at Haru then back to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Haru Finner

"I think he won... I hope he did." -Haru said. If he hadn't won then they were on extremely hostile territory. Not that they hadn't been on it since the start, but, now they would need to retire as losers if they hadn't won. The he heard Jory mention something about Fishman Karate, saying that Haru seemed to partcurlarly skilled.

Haru started thinking about years before that moment, when he was a little child and moved to Fishman Island from the Calm Belt. He had always had a really good memory, and he liked to recall things from the past. He had helped his parents with their store a lot, and he had given it his all when practicing fishman karate... it was his life. That's what he dreamt, he dreamt to become the best Fishman Karate Master in the world. He would need to practice a lot, but his specie characterisitics gave him lots of advantages.

When he was underwater he was able to sense opponents because of his sensorial pits, his hard exo-skeleton was also incredibly helpful in fights in lond or in water, it helped him take strong blows and lessen the damage they would normally signify to a fishman. His pleural lobes had librigena structures that could store water inside, which was very handy for his fishman karate. The good thing about it, is that he would never have to carry vials of water like he had seen other fishmen do when they visited land, but he would be able to just calculate the amount of water he could use and carry it inside him.

He accepted it, he wasn't a beautiful fishman, but he wasn't that ugly either compared to some sturgeo-fishmen or octopus fishmen he had seen in fishman island during his time there. He didn't really want to make a family at the moment, neither involve himself in any kind of relationship, because it would mean to be separate from them if he was in a pirate crew.

Then he suddenly returned to reality, he had forgotten that Jory wanted to ask a question or something of that style.

"What is it that you wonder about it?" -he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Jory watches Haru snap out of his thoughtful state, grinning slightly as he pulls his coat in more tightly around himself. "Could a human use Fishman karate? I mean, I know a lot of it is underwater, but is it possible?" he asks, his head tilted to the side as he awaits an answer.

Last edited by Jory on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

Cebros
Cebros lets out a scary war cry, and then laughs, all three heads laugh. "Dog ? Me ? Not quite, I'm a hell beast !!" His responce to his attack, rather than evade, is to fire off a massive fireball, incinerating anything in sight. He then leaps from within the flames, charging at an incredible speed towards Ansatsu. "I'll eat off that head of yours now .. !!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 pm

"Darn it.." Shinichi muttered as he quickly jumped to his right however the airblade had produced a big slash upon his left arm.

"Ugh...this guy is really something" he thought with a frown upon his face.

He quickly sent another airblade towards him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm

[[Nicholas]]

the fireball came suddenly, throwing Nicholas off course, he dropped down and looked across to see Cebros run towards Ansatsu, Nicholas then used glue shot, he fired about three shots, if any of them hit Cebros, Cebros would be unable to move, he aimed one shot on the floor before Cebros, which would stop him in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko let the airslash hit his body as he used tekkai again. His development with this technique allowed him to block all of these attacks, at least if they were from someone that wasn't a strong beast or anything similar. This skypiean guy seemed to be strong, but Roko was much stronger.

"To avoid any further harming..."- Roko started. -"Don't you want to just join my crew now?"

Then Roko used his broadsword to draw circles in the air, shooting an airblast that would just push his foevery strongly.

Haru Finner

"That's actually a very good question..." -Haru pointed out. -"But I dont think so... since humans don't have webbed hands or any similar appendix. Neither they have the fishman strenght."

Haru looked at Jory.His captain seemed to be finishing this fight quickly as well, the opponent seemed to be much weaker than him because he let the airslashes hit his body and nothing happened because of his use of tekkai.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Possum Jory

Jory nods and looks up at the fight. As he watches, he becomes more and more impressed by his prospective captain's fighting abilities. "This is a man I could follow," he thinks to himself. He looks toward Haru and then around at Drum.

"Hey, Haru. Are we going to be staying here very long after this battle is finished?" he asks the division commander. He thinks ahead to what he'd like to train in, recalling some things he's heard out of legends of older times.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 am

Cebros, while speeding up his way towards Ansatsu, notices, or rather, one of his heads, notices Nicholas firing off something towards him. "Wait your turn !!" The head fires off a fireball, while the rest of the body is still going it's way towards Ansatsu. During the night, the Cerberus fruit's powers are at their peek, combined with Cebros brutality & lack of sympathy in combat, it makes him as fearsome as his superior over here, if not more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 am

"Not a chance..I wanna test my strength!" Shinichi muttered as he leaped to the left and then to the right. [Like a zigzag]

He kept on doing this until he was fairly close to Roko. He turned his right leg into a drill and quickly directly towards Roko's head, as he done this he slowly drew his sword.

Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

"Infinite Red" Ansatsu would say as GIANT red bubble would appear in front of him and Cebros.. The Giant dog was charging and it would be very hard for him to avoid this.... With this Giant bubble present Ansatsu would start moving it forward.. Making the collision even harder to avoid.. "Goodbye" Ansatsu would say as he stood with a smirk on his face watching Cebros.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 am

Roko Cloud

Roko saw the guy transform his own leg into a drill, like he had slowly done with his arm before. Roko was using his tekkai kenpo, but he endured his leg even more and he jumped, kicking the drill-leg and pushing the attack out of the way.

At the same time, the kick launched rankyaku at the foe. Roko used the fact that he was going to fall to bring down his leg in another kick, cutting the air and sending another rankyaku towards Shinichi.

Haru Finner

"That depends, Jory." -Haru reposnded to Possum jory's question. -"Maybe yes because of the things he has to settle, maybe not because he's a busy person and needs to travel through the grandline."

Haru looked at Jory. The light was dim and was almost completely out. Then Haru realized that Jory could've meant something else by that question.

"If you mean staying in this place... I dont think so. Not long."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 am

"I don't care what is this or why are you saying crap with a smile on your face, but you are history !!" Cebros dashes and strikes the large red bubble with one of his pawns. Then the place begins to brightly shine, moments before the explosion. "What's this ? .. !!" A massive explosion occurs.

((OOC: I assume that, considering the distance and your own attack's rather large damage radius, Ansatsu is supposed to get caught in the explosion too ? Wasn't sure about that, so I won't write the rest of what I was supposed to write until you post again so I'll have a clearer image.)
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 am

Shincihi quickly drew his sword at a rapid pace and quickly deflected the air blade sending to his right, as he done this he was slightly pushed back from the force. He sent another air blade towards Roko.

"This guy is really something..."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Jory shrugs and looks up at Haru, grinning. "Well then, at least I'll get to continue my adventure on the Grand Line like I had planned to before you so rudely interrupted my lunch." He checks his log pose. Sure enough, the log for the next island has been stored. He chuckles, then grins again.

He brushes some snow off his shoulders, yawning. "Hey, Haru, where's our next stop? Also, is there a hammock waiting for me on board? I could use a nap." He yawns again, throwing his rucksack over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next