One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]

Go down 
+8
nikz200
Shadow
WatersCalling
Karasu(the crow)
SirFerret32
Getsugaburi
Cobdogred
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am

"Great, Even the Dandelion has something to mouth out about. I'm out of here, I got some lives to protect from you guys wanting to go to some Fridge on the sea" Romeo spat, Diving back to go onto his ship 'Coastsurfer'

Octave sighed and cleared her voice "I apologize for how Romey is acting at the moment. He is a good man at times, He just... Has some problems.... From what I heard, You guys consider yourselves a family, Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Roko Cloud

Roko looked at Nicholas. It was true... it was pretty weird that the marines or the government had not reacted to the defeat of Shichibukai Youri yet. And that could be more dangerous and troublesome that it seemed right now. Roko was enjoying the cold weather, he really preffered it than being in hot islands. Roko looked at his crewmates... he hated when they were fighting.

"Nicholas... you're right." -Roko told him. -"It's pretty weird that the government hasn't reacted yet. Let's all be prepared for when it happens."

Roko loved every member of his family, despite some of them being pretty carnivorous, like Hugo or big eaters like Angelica. Wasabi really ruled her kitchen as if it was an empire, and that was alright with Roko.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOP!"- Roko screamed at his crewmates that were fighting. He wanted the discussions to stop. Roko touched his own leg where it had been cut; the cut had separated his leg from his body, but now it was as if it was new. He knew that he had been pretty lucky about this. It was great to have such a good doctor. But he looked at Angelica... she had a big mouth and insulted his fellow crewmembers sometimes. Well... what could he do?

Roko looked at Octave when she apologized for Romeo's behavious, he was the same way as Angelica most of the time. And the matter that he didn't like fishmen and said it out loud when there were three of them here... it wasn't good at all.

"Yes, Octave, we are a big family." -Roko said.- "And like every family, we have our problems. And we're a pretty disfunctional family I may say."

Roko smiled at the last thing. He looked at King Zastur. That was looking for him.

"What is it, King?"

Haru Finner

Haru sighed as he listened to the discussions. They were pretty annoying and the only thing he could do was lay his back against the mast as he watched his crewmates fight. Hugo said that he was in his good list for bringing some sea-floor crabs.

Hugo spoke to him saying that if he ever lost control and tried to kill someone in the crew, he should be the one to stop him. Haru had great strenght due to being a fishman, so he would try his best about this.

"No worries, Hugo." -he said.

When Romeo said the thing about fishmen he put his hand on Hugo's shoulder and whispered in his ear: "[i]Dont worry about what he says... he's just a jerk." -and he smiled.

As Octave apologized and his captain spoke, he added:

"With friends and family like this... why would we need enemies?" -he smiled and started laughing a bit for himself.

The ship was getting pretty close to Drum Island now. Haru looked around to see and he discovered that it was mostly covered by snow. Fortunately, Haru had a coat and put it on, even if he was a fishman he would get cold in an island like this one. The ship could be easily seen with it's pirate flags from the coasts and villages, even from the castle on top of one of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Ansatsu Listened to how the crew bickered. He was just about to say something again when Captain Roko demanded a Stop to it. Octave asked if the crew was a Family. Roko answered with a Yes and It put a smile on Ansatsu's Face. Ansatsu Turned and Noticed now they were even closer to Drum Island Now. Ansatsu was able to see small Villages along the coast.

"We don't know if this Is a Hostile situation Do we? I will prepare Just Incase." Ansatsu Said While He Formed two big blue Bubbles The size of a Door. "If they attack with Cannons I've got us covered"

Ansatsu walked to the Front on the Boat His bubbles trailing behind. Getting as Close to the edge as he could without the risk of falling into the Water. While standing in the front of the Boat Ansatsu Split his Two Bubbles into twelve each and Spread the Bubbles out around the front of the Ship.

" I will defend as Much as I can" He said With a Smile as he Turned towards his Crewmates then Back to facing Drum Island.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 am

"Well..." Octave continued "Romeo never had a family, He said to me when we were by ourselves he treated his crew well until they abandoned him when he wanted to head to the Grand Line...."

Octave took a deep breath "He then only had the two closest crew members with him, But he needed more... So when Romey went to look for new members, He found Three... A Doctor, A Navigator and a... Weapon... The weapon was a depressed kid that the Doctor found and it clung to her despite her not knowing how to use it. Romeo tried to convince the kid to go, But he had to bring him along. And... at the final Island before the White Rose Pirates could head to the Grand Line.... Romeo.... Lost what he had left of his family. The kid got stuck up when Romeo got angry at him for not helping out like everyone else, And the kid fled... The Doctor ran after the kid which forced the others to chase after them. They, Ran into a Marine base and... Romeo's family, Rarara and Larno died. Romeo saved the kid and the Doctor... But he kicked them and the Navigator out of the crew and sailed into the Grandline Alone where I found him, Drinking in the middle of my concert and the only one to toss me a rose for my performance..."

Octave finished her story with a deep breath, then fixing her bow tie "So please forgive his resentment to mostly everyone, He has had to deal with alot through his life..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

Nicholas who was nearby was taking down notes on all this. Jotting down Octaves words on Romeo. Nicholas found stories fascinating and decided that keeping this in check would be good for all parties.Nicholas got up after strapping his weapons to his arms and legs. "I think we are near Drum already.... its getting colder...." The area started to snow and it was getting cold in a hurry. Nicholas shivered only slightly while he put on his fedora and strapped his rapier to his hip.

[[Drum island, Castle]]

"Sir, we have reports, a pirate crew.... has been sighted!!!" It was one of the black cross pirates members. On the throne sat Tiberius the dark clown who waved his hand "Fire the canons... they will need to get into a pass to enter Drum.... fire the canons before they reach the pass...."

The canons were prepared in front of Drum island, they were huge canons about 4-6 in total, and they were all being prepared to be fired. At the moment the Black CRoss were in waiting to hit the Blizzard pirates
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 am

At the cannon site area,
"We shall await for them to be close enough to the "pass", for us to get a clean shot, do not fire yet, we will miss !" A tall, slender man with a bizarre hat filled with pointed edges resembling scizzors, says to the pirates there, apparently he is in charge of the cannons there.
Spoiler:
"Be alert, they will be close to fire-point soon .. all cannons aim at the same spot !" another prominent man amongst them, also seeming to have some amount of authority there, talks. He wears a white robe and has long straight black hair. A sword is seen on his hip.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 am

Wasabi quickly gathered her knives Big knife and Little knife. She began chopping the fish into small piece. Wasabi then gathered some rice, soy sauce, nice fresh eel, and saki. She packed it all in a boxed lunch on the journey. In these sea you don't what misfortune may happen. They were out of food, and this was the last bit. Wasabi would have to make this last for the remaining of the trip, until they can resupply. When Wasabi was done she noticed something werid "Was is it so cold in here? Did I leave the fridge open?" Then Wasabi left the kitchen unto the deck "Why didn't anyone tell me we were going to a winter island?!" Wasabi regretfully had to dip into their sake supply to keep warm "Ah nothing to warm up these bones." Wasabi was new to life of piracy. Climate change, geography, and overall resolve was still new to her. Whereas she was the ruler of the kitchen the outside world made her its slave.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 pm

As Octave apoligised King Zastur merely replied moodily; "No need to apoligies for the knave, your not his father. His own faults and foul behaviour is his own responsibility. Hmm! And to think he still has his post as a divison commander!"
He then tunred to Roko with an extremely serious expression before talking to him sternly.
"Captain, I understand that you are eager to prove your crew's power to the world but Zastur kingdom was not built in a day. Or else I would not be aboard right now, and busy ruling over my own new kingdom. What you seem to have failed to point outit that were about to attack a former yonkou! I other words it is much like Peck here picking a fight with Ted. I hope you have some sort of loose strategy over the whole attack. We're probably in range of their cannons soon and I would very much like it to be a case where we don't need Ansatu to block their shots. ", and finished with a rather worried experssion on his face,
I was not long though, from when he finished Peck annd Ted were oddly looking quite nervously at each other before King Zastur sighed and told them; "I didn't mean we should test it out! Goodness sake!"
Ted the hiking bear then stared at Drum Island for a few moments before giving a nostalgic smile and mumbling to himself; It's good to be home.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Hugo walked towards the place where the sake was left, he took the biggest jug he could find and filled it with Sake, putting a top on it in case he ever got extremely cold. Hugo repeated the process until he got four big jugs filled with the sake and left around his waist to dangle, all of them with a top to make sure they would not spill. The climate had gotten extremely cold, and Hugo was the type of the tropical areas.. not the freezing temperatures type of areas. Hugo's first job when he arrived on the island would probably be to kill the furriest animal he could find, maybe a bear. Hugo was not going to stay cold throughout the journey to the island.

Hugo had his sea stone sword left around his waist, since he thought he had no need for unsheathing it. Hugo looked at the island, it seemed so full of life.. and possible meat, Hugo could barely contain himself.. the appetizer which was the steak could finally be accompanied by other great foods.. live foods.

"This will be fun, I'll end up filled for the first time in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Roko listened to Octave. It was interesting to know what had happened to Romeo; it helped Roko understand why did that man behaved in such a way. He resented life for treating him like that, most probably, and that's why he considered other people inferior to him. Roko looked at Ansatsu prepare for the battle, it was a good idea to be prepared.

Over Ansatsu's body and beyond, Roko sharpened his view to look at the villages and coastal posts. To be able to post in Drum Island they would need to go into a pass. Roko saw that along the coast there were things that moved... and he exactly knew what they were: They were cannons.

Before shouting the alert Roko listened to King Zastur's words. He was a very wise person, and not least was expected from someone that had once ruled a country. Roko didn't have a settled strategy for the fight, but he was going to start now.

"King, you're my first mate, and even if what you say is true, it's already too late. The defenses are pointing their cannons at us." -Roko told him before turning to his crew.

>>"My crew, my family. The cannons from Drum Island have started to point at us. Defensive logia users like Ansatsu, that has started the defense already, and other people that have defensive skills get to the railings of the Windwalker and Coatsurfer to protect the ships from the cannonballs."

At the same time, Haru had gone to his room running and was now coming back to deck and handed Hugo a jacket. Haru and Hugo were pretty much the same size and Haru was sure that in this cold he would need it.

"Here you are Hugo. No one from my division will be cold today."- Haru said with a smile. Haru looked at the island. It was true, the cannons were pointing at the ship now.

Roko spoke again.

>>"The persons that have the ability to attack at long range, such as Haru with his powerful water shots or Angelica with her poison to attack the cannons when we are close enough. Ansatsu, I need to ask you again to attack if you can at the same time as you defend, but dont push yourself too much. Melee fighters, I ask you to please get the ship ready for docking as well as prepare yourself and help others as much as you can. NOW BLIZZARD PIRATES! IT'S OUR TIME!!!"

Roko roared as he got his Senaya Broadsword from his back and pointed it at Drum Island. Tyren stayed in his shoulder and produced a high pitch eagle noise that was able to rise the spirits of the crew members.

The Windwalker and the Coatsurfer were getting into the pass. Everyone needed to be ready to defend the ship.

Ruben Tako

The Alpha Division commander of the Blizzard Pirates had been training besides the ship. He never let his muscles to underdevelop because he needed to mantain himself strong for any opportunity for a fight. Using his tentacles he jumped and boarded the Windwalker again, looking at his captain as he ordered the crew to defend the ship or attack the Drum defenses. Ruben didnt like to be bossed around, but the idea of taking over Drum Island was attractive.

Ruben had decided to follow Roko for the respect he had for him. He considered that Roko was a man that could help him achieve his dreams, and that's why Ruben had sticked to him. Ruben looked at the people from the Alpha Division, they were quite strong, as the other divisions. He said nothing, but obeyed his captain.

Ruben threw himself into the water and stayed head on the surface and swimmed at the side of the ship. When they got near enough, he would start attacking.

The Windwalker

In the wheel of the Windwalker a guy in his fourties was guiding the Windwalker through the icy waters of the Drum Island territories. It was the new navigator of the crew, a man that had been part of Roko's infancy and life. It was his own uncle.

[Introduction Box]
Name: Sergio Cloud
Skills: Navigation skills
Bounty: None

The man was only with the crew because he wanted to explore the grandline and ,more than anything, he wanted to be able to help his nephew. He had no fighting skills more than basic streetfighting and wielding a knife, but he was mostly there just to manage the navigating of the ship. He had joined not long after the fight with Youri, after talking with Roko via den den mushi.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am

Vihn looked at Roko and heard that cannons were going to be firing at the ship. Vihn then knew what he should do. Vihn ran to the railings and began creating many cannon ball sized metal balls, and began making them rise up, and float around his hands. If a cannon ball were to come close to him, he would blow it to smithereens. he then looked at Roko.

"I've got defense, Roko" yelled Vihn

Last edited by SirFerret32 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am

Laxus stand up of his feet as he the Drum Island come into sight. It started to get stranger and stranger as The Windwalker get closer to the island. He observe the island, and he look around at his crewmate, most of the people already realized it. "Hoho...they decide to use a cold greeting huh?" murmured Laxus. "Well..we're invading their territory after all." added Laxus.

He start to listen to Roko's work and his excitement grow even more. He like the way he use his stratergy but now he can't think of whether which part should he attack. Defense? No, of course not. Melee Range? Perhap. He know martrial artsist, swordsman skill and stuff. Long Range? That'll be perfect. He can throw a blade like a boomerange, and he can send out a compressed air blade with fire that enought to burn the cannons down. "All right, i'll go with long range" mumbled Laxus.

He take a deep breath of the coldness as he start to prepare himself. He unsheath his dual sword. He raise it up preparing to slice the air releasing an air blade merged with fire. He smiled. "This will be fun".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 am

Looking from some scopes, another man standing out of the crowd, with a long rifle wrapped on his back and 2 guns on each hip, he lowers the scopes and looks at the other 2 men responsible for the cannons.
"They reached the "spot" needed .."
Spoiler:
Ambigor then turns to the men operating the cannons. "FIRE AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT !" after that order, the cannons all fire at the same time, the cannon balls going towards the Blizzard pirate's ship, but smash into the ocean about 20-30 feet in frond of it.
"A final warning .." he talks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Wasabi heard that cannons were about to be fired "If you know cannons are being pointed at us why are sailing toward the island? should we sail away from it?" Nonetheless Wasabi took out her big knife preparing for battle. Out of all of them Wasabi was probably the weakest. She couldn't even produce air blades to stop the cannonballs if she wanted. Wasabi began to shake in fear. She leaped back screaming when the cannonballs blew up in front of the ship "I didn't sign up for this shit."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

"Captain... Maybe we should send a scouting party with the Fishman..." Octave suggested, "Take out the cannons before we la..."

Octave was stopped short as the cannon's on the Coastsurfer lit up and sent three Projectiles to the Island. One of them being the Leader of Gamma Division.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Once Hugo accepted the jacket and wore it a sudden sound of explosives was hear behind him. It turned out the enemy had already started their attack. By instinct Hugo ran through his comrades and jumped in the water, his next objective would be the island known as Drum Island. His only mission was to take out the cannons before they caused any more damage. Being a fishman automatically made him quick in speed underwater, and in this particular moment it was indeed important. Hugo didn't have time to think of his actions, his instincts drove him to the exact problem which was the island in front of him.

"Torpedo strike" In an instant Hugo's speed increased to the point of being like a torpedo, and appeared crashing on the land of the island, casing a big impact right where he landed on the shore. With the sand in the air Hugo ran towards some of the men, his speed being normal or average, but he made up for it in strength. Having been surrounded by people when he laded he managed to knock a few people back. Hugo took out his sword almost immediately and swung it, creating a shockwave from the swords force alone. Many men were thrown into the air and off their backs, landing on the ground knocked out. Hugo picked one of them up, still alive showing the spine being ripped out of his back as he slowly took the head out of its neck with his teeth, he was enjoying the cracking sound the mans spine was creating. The mans eyes began to get more and more lifeless, his screams echoing through the beach. When Hugo finished ripping off the head, the man had already died. Hugo was unfazed by this, and instead felt like he took too much time playing with his food, and not enough time eating it and letting it fill his stomach... after all, it was raw meat he was eating, why spoil it?

The other men were completely shaken up, holding still at the site of one of their own becoming an appetizer to a very hungry shark. Hugo grabbed the rest of the body and threw it away, after all he did want to leave room for the others.. he would make sure to only grab teh good parts, the parts that are made of mostly meat.

"Hehehe... this is better then any buffet i could've asked for.."

((OOC: Rodoku mentioned me to warn Shadow, these are normal NPC's not the main ones Shadow is controlling...))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Tentacles formed all around Angelica's body as she exerted a powerful acidic poison. All of the limbs of poison shot out crossing the paths of the cannonballs. Entering the blobs of poison the metal objects easily shot through, however by the time they reach the ship; they were nothing more than small hunks of steaming shells. All of the explosive powder inside them and much of the iron that made them up were dissolved.

"Octopus Defense"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:01 am

Roko Cloud noticed that this shots were just a false alarm. And he was proud when he saw his plans take action just seconds after he had stated them. He saw Hugo go on to attack in land, he just hoped that nothing bad happened to him while he was there without assistance.

"Haru, go assist Hugo from the ocean." -Roko said.

Haru threw himself into the ocean and got himself near to the coastline. He got his arm wets with ocean water and then he three times sent powerful and consecutive Yabusames towards one of the cannons, trying to tear it apart.

At the same time, Roko in the ship got near to the railings and slashed a cross figure, having the wind crystal it made the airslashes released even stronger. They were directed at one of the cannons and they flew at fast speeds and would hit with great strenght.

Ruben in the water got quite near to the coast bringing a lot of water around using his Ogi Surface Swim. He chose to go into land in a place that had almost no people surrounding the cannon, using the water from his surface swim, he spinned and twsited his tentacles and used the Ogi Genzai no Doriru, technique: The powerful Current Drill.

He used this to try to drill one of the cannons and then almost immediatly returned to the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:36 am

Laxus prepare himself for the signal to attack. He's glad that he's already at the railing even before the plan. He like the railing and he want it unharmed. Laxus was surprised by the false alarm. "Another cold greeting, eh? Those guy are so...Scary!" said Laxus as he smirk and throw his blade up a few time in sign of good mood. He notice that people started to attack, and some are getting onto the shore. "Alright, the time have come" said Laxus as he prepare to wield his dual blade. Raging Flame shouted Laxus as he wield his dual-blade in it "X" and send the same shape compressed air blade toward one of the canon attempting to burn it. He doesn't wait and wield his right dual-blade making an air blade that attempt to cut one of the canon vertically. Acrimonius Hunter he said as he finished making his move.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

Romeo crashed far behind the cannon's into the roof of a house. Climbing out of the hole, he jumped down to see a group of swordsman staring at him. One guy spoke out "Hey... Haven't I seen your face somewhere?"

The Second bloke studdered out "Uhhh... Maybe he is someone impontent to teh Marines..."

The third guy seemed to grasp some kind of knowledge "Gah... Th...Th..at's the man that was known to destroy Ro..o...okie Crews that crossed him in the West Blue... Bu..But he's supposed to be dead... Everyone in the West Blue knows Tha-"

The man was Cut short as Romeo drove his Rapier straight through the mans heart, He swiftly flung the body into the first guy and sent them flying into a wall. The Second Bloke tried pulling his sword before Romeo drew his pistol and shot him in the Middle of the Forehead. "Bah, Cannon Fodder..."

Romeo then watched as more members started to crowd him. "Huh... Is anyone here going to be a challenge?" Romeo challenged, His mouth grinning with delight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

In frond of Hugo, the ground seems to begin to perfectly split in half, and that splitting was going straight towards him.
"A fishman huh ? Come, I will slice you in a thousand pieces .." Ambigor steps in to stop the fishman's frenzy. Hugo vs Ambigor.

Meanwhile, at the palace hall,
Cebros, after having received the intel gathered from the battlefield, walks towards Tiberius. "The crew attacking us is after all, those infamous Blizzard pirates. I think that .. WE should get prepared to go meet em up, the others will need US." he says, grinning. Then he adds "Oh .. Gregory gave me information about our captain's whereabouts .. mufufu !"

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:31 am

As King Zastur watch the battleunfold, sulking slightly that he didn't quite get his way, he sighed and stared up in the sky, before bellowing out in hopes of birds catching his words; "Birds of sea I request the assistance of thee! I wish you to fly around and distract the men next to the big booming shooty things, we call them cannons! I believe there shall be a substantial meal and a pace to rest in it for all who join us!"
With a grat amount of good fortune, a large flock of seagulls, a flock of migrating geese and suprisingly a few sea eagles and confusinglya pelican flew in a large flock towards the Blizzards ship. King Zastur smirked in satisfaction and turned to Peck before ordering; "Lead half of the flock around as many cannons as you can, do whatever it takes to get those cannons distracted, and if possible give those goverment swine something to think about, and whatever you do, keep casulties to the minimum!"
Yes your majesty, of course! Might I ask who shall lead the second flock? Peck babbled as he began flying towards his 'regiment', and was met with the swift and testy reply; "Why, Kyren, or whatever Roko's hawk is called ofcourse! Two teams mean much better flanking, off you go!
He then turned to his captain and yelled as if he was in charge; "Roko, I need your bird for a moment! He shall be playing a vital role!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Roko turned around and looked at King Zastur. He needed Tyren's assistance. Tyren in his shoulder turned around his head to look at King Zastur and his pets. He had helped a lot with the communication between Roko and himself in the past, so he knew about him and considered the three of those individuals friends.

"Sure thing King!" -Roko said with a smile. -"Tyren, go with King and follow his orders unless it involves killing yourself..."

Roko laughed for himself and looked at the cannons. Apparently Hugo was in trouble, this guy with scissor-hands that could only be the product of a devil fruit had approached him. He trusted his strenght and that he would be able to beat that guy.

Sergio Cloud screamed at Roko.

"Rokoo! We can't go further into the pass... we will need to stop moving, but that could make us a an easy target for the cannons!" -He told Roko. Roko looked at him, very concerned. Roko answered him: -"What can we do, uncle?"

Sergio Cloud thought and you could see in his face how an idea had appeared out of nowhere. You saw that he a grinn had appeared, and his fifty-six years didn't look like it, he looked much younger when he smiled. He grabbed the helm and gave a spin to the wheel. The ship started to turn and the people from the ship lost balance, Sergio Cloud directed the ship out of the pass.

"I will be moving the ship all the time, Roko." -he smiled once again.- "I wont leave the area of the cannons so we can end them at the same time that we are not an easy target."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Laxus pause to catch up with what's happening. He has cut many canon into two and burn some of them. He raise his blade up preparing to send another compressed air blade which start to tired him. It's no good to stand around sending an air blade. Finally he wield his right blade sending air blade that attempt to slice one of the canon into two. Acrimonious Hunter said Laxus as he finish.

Laxus stand firm preparing for his next move but thing is unexpected. The ship start moving and he start to lose his balanace. He about to fall to the ground but his Martial Artist skill really help him allot. When he about to fall, he hastily does a backflip which drove him up again without falling. He wonder why the sheep start to lose balance, all of the sudden, but whatever the reason, it can't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Zarath came out from his bedroom early in the morning full dressed, the ship had made it's way to drum island. Zarath looked out into the island looking high and low amazed from the weather and vast enviroment. He sat on the head piece getting a full veiw. What a site it was, the blizzard pirates was the best. The blizzard pirates would fight for drum island but Zarath wondered why. Zarath used his Magma lifter drifiting to the island fastly as he stopped above ground. Zarath came low onto the island exploring it's varaity. He came around the frosted earth, and cold snow. He wore his normal clothes, a thick coat and long black pants with black leather shoes. Zarath didn't want to get into a fight but he was a Magu Magu man.

[Introduction Box]
["Full Heat" Zarath]
Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Tek4fa5cf26741f18556014
[Magu Magu Man]

Zarath walked down the icy path towards a town...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]    Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 7th Chapter) Fighting for Drum Island!!! [THREAD CLOSED]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next