One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm

as sonthiol answered his blade very confused saying "i am sonthiol, who are you? " as he continued walking he heard the question he answered "why?" confused why someone would be interested in a plain sword that he had bought even though it was the opposite of plain and very valuable.

annachie replied as he was he in a sheath stuck " i am annachie at your service what would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Callen tilted his head as he man asked for his name. He didn't know whether he should respond or not, but since he knew the man's name, he found it only fair that the man should know his name. Callen saw the change of face from Maximillion, but didn't say anything though his grin gotten only a little wider.
"Names Callen mister." he answered quite honestly, forgetting the fact that someone might recongize him because of the bounty he got, even if it's small.
From the corner if his eyes, Callen eyed the sword, looking at it with interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Maximillion looked towards Sonthiol who seemed to not be eager to reply. He could understand that. However, he first had to explain him the reason he asked if the sword belonged to him. He took a deep breath and said "The truth is that I have a strange feeling about it... And its appearance picked my interest. Indeed."
Then, he turned towards Callen who had just replied to his question. He said "Callen... That is a pretty interesting name. I think I have heard of it before. Anyway, I see that you have some talent at information. Would you mind if you worked for me?" hoping that the young boy would agree.

At the meantime, Baltazar seemed to be less and less interested in his battle. As he saw at his opponent dodging, he said "It is about to finish this... The Slash!!!". However, this time, he had moved his sword forward. He wanted the two attacks to collide so that he would emerge victorious from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Callen tilted his head a bit innocently at the question. The great mastermind Maximillion. Working for a dangerous man.....should he....or should he not? He could help him get his father back from the so called "Hell", but would working with this man be a good idea? Keep his eye on the sword and his attention on the battle that is still going with the Rear Admiral, he came with a conclusion. The man wasn't bad, and he seemd like a person that wouldn't hurt him...well much if Callen made sure to not do his daily pranks.
"O....kay?" Even though it came out as a question, it was still a firm "okay" nontheless.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Toshiro used both of his hands to block the attack. There was no way his strength would fail against the attack. To his surprise he found himself sliding backwards from the strength of the blow. He wondered how well Baltazar would reform his skin if there was something in the way. He picked up some dirt with his left hand, and threw it towards Baltazar. While attacking with his kanabo in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Shrieker was pissed, he really was. Somehowe during the course of all this, they had forgotten about him. Not that he was particularly looking for attention, but they didnt fear him , like they were supposed to at this point. That marine rear admiral is strong too, very strong, thats why he would have to resort to blunt force violence. There was no water around, so fighitng using Gyoji karate would be difficult. But he had other styles. He used soru and creeped back on the Rear Admiral while he was clashing with Toshiro. He then aimed a punch to the mans spine "BONE SHATTERING STRIKE!!!" Enough to stop his movement.

((I hope that df ability is not auto dodgin Max))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:22 am

Nick saw that this fight was also getting out of hand as the fish man made his attack Nick using the speed of his devil fruit dash and jumped in the air above the rear Admirals head and released and attack of his own " Lightning Spear" Nick created a spear of lighting and throws it towards the rear Admiral
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 am

Although Baltazar had much time to evade the attack of Toshiro, he did not. Instead, he wanted to play with Toshiro by turning into his normal form and heal himself, but as he was hit by the kanabo he realised that the attack had hit the bones of his legs that much that it was almost impossible for him to move, even if he turned into his skeleton form. And so, that was what led to his utter defeat. The Rear Admiral had not noticed the Fishman who attacked him with an attack from behind and the scientist who was using an electric attack. These two attacks were not like slashes... They were hitting right to his bones and so he would take the damage normally, even if he turned into his normal form. Baltazar tried to run away but it was too late. He felt a punch breaking his spine from behind, that was uncovered and then a lightning strike striking his bones who had turned black after getting attacked by so much electricity. He fell on the ground unconscious instantly. The last move of Toshiro was the one that led to his defeat as he had it damaged him so much that he could not dodge.

Maximillion smiled to Callen. He said "Welcome to the Avenger Pirates, young man.". After that, Maximillion looked at the battle that was finished. Despite the fact that he did not want to admit it, the fishman would be a great addition to his crew. More than that, the person with that Demon devil fruit ability also looked strong. He had to make them join his crew. He said "First, I would like to congratulate you, Nick. That was a great job. And secondly...Fishman... I do not know even know your name, but we have started this together. We will end up being hunted by the marines...So what do you say? Do you want us to be hunted...Together? Would you join my crew? And what about you, Demonman?"

At the meantime, Commodore Gaspard was shocked to see that the Rear Admiral was defeated... However, deep inside his mind, he had another plan for him...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:37 am

Shrieker growled and considered this. He was now feeling in a good mood since all the pathetic humans that insulted him were down on the floor. HE still was conflicted by the fact that these other humans were involved. Then again , they were a strange bunch, and he figured he could always kill these humans if they ever tried to rule over him. He then snarled and said "Fine human, ill join your crew... however, if one of you cross me , i will eat you all alive....." Shrieker was more calm now , so he was able to think rationally a little.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 am

"I doubt that you can eat my alive, but I will not continue arguing over this..." were the captain's words to his newly recruited crew member. Now, his crew was consisting of four members... He only had to wait for the Demon boy to tell him his answer for his proposition...

At the meantime, Commodore Gaspard started running away with a bunch of marines, like he was planning something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 pm

sonthiol put the sword into the ground after saying to it "what can you do?" then he yelled to callen and maximillion "you can take it in 5 minutes!" then stood back clearing up the blood on his arm

annachie replied to sonthiol "i can be your weapon, your servant " as annachie was placed into the ground he wandered what was going to happen next in 5 mins if he didnt like it he would run . he shone his face onto the blade looking for the two who were to take him if they did before he got attached to this man he was just bought by.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Toshiro was stunned, most other people ran from the sight of him. And yet, here was a man who was offering Toshiro a position in his crew. He shrank back down to his original form and said, "I would be honored to become a part of your crew."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 pm

The Captain of the Avenger Pirates smiled as he saw that both the fishman and the demon were eager to join his crew. Now, he had gathered five members for his crew...

After that, Maximillion looked at Sonthiol. It looked like he wanted to play games with him. In the begining, he did not think of accepting because he did not like playing games that were organised by others at all. However, he had a strange feeling about the sword and so he decided to accept. He said "So...What do I have to do to claim this sword?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 pm

sonthiol replied "no games all i want you to do is wait this way i know i can trust you for you see i am blind" then sat down waiting for someone to order from. he wanted to make sure he was waiting. while annachie waited for what was to happen

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Maximillion was surprised with Sonthiol. He could not understand what he wanted to do by that, even if he could easily read through people's minds. That was definetely weird... He took a deep breath and he said "Well, what do you want me to do at all? You are strange..." thinking that a strange person like Sonthiol could be a great addition to the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 pm

sonthiol was getting annoyed at this mans ingnorance even though he didnt normally get annoyed the he said "wait" as a man came with wine and a glass he took then started to drinks some while there were 2 mins to go.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Nick lands on the ground and looks around he noticed that Maximillion was now surrounded by the group of guys that they just had the fight with, he walked over towards the group " So Maximillion what did they say about joining?" Nick knew that Maximllion had probably asked them already and saw the smile on his face....
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Callen was just watching the whole thing come out and such. The fishman intrigued him, since he only saw some that visit his master's island from time to time, though, his sensei never let him get to close, for some reason or another. Something about that their scared of touching a human child...? Or was it the other way around?
Anyway, the crew now consist of five people, people that he already know of.
Nick Rush: A scientist with a high IQ. His Goro Goro no mi is something to be feared by others. If he remember correctly...he has a bounty of 60,000,000...
Callen digged his hands into his bag, shuffling through some things before pulling a stack of bounty poster. Shuffling through the poster, he saw that he was right.
Looking at the Fishman, he reconigzed the man immediantly now that he really paid attention.
Shrieker Gartod: A fishman, a dangerous one nontheless, with a bounty of 15,000,000.
Looking at the Fishman, Callen couldn't help but smile a bit. His personality is a bit funny in his point of view, though his threats are a bit threatening. But really, who said "I'll eat you all alive!" these days?
He look at the next person; the cyborg.
Toshiro Umezawa: A shipwright if he remember his information so clearly. With a bounty of 15,000,000 no less. And now, he added new information to his mental library as he found out that Toshiro has a mythical Zoan Devil fruit!
He look at the other two. At Sonthiol and the weapon. Why the weapon got his interest, he doesn't know, but he felt that the weapon is somehow...alive.
"A person..?" he whispered to himself unconciously.
He didn't know much about Sonthiol, just what he can read from where he's at. The man was blind, but has his fair share of fights and conflict.
He finally he look at the captain. It was luck that he heard of the captain before ever meeting him. He was a genius at this island, but Callen has heard he was powerful also. Looking into the man eyes when he asked Callen to become part of the crew, he can see a large ambition that he wanted to suceed.
Looking at the posters of bounties, he shuffle through them once again, his eyes away from the crew now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Shrieker only growled and stood still for a bit, he saw some strange humans and they were talking about some sword and games or something like that. Then he saw another human jump down to the ground and ask the captain about what they said about joining. All this did not interest Shrieker in the slightest but he then looked "What a loving moment, we have all banded together in union or some crap like that, can we get moving already?" He remembered that the man was the captain, and Shrieker was not afraid of humans, but it would be bad, if he had to fight his crew on the first day.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Nick turned his head towards the fish man as he made his comment, " Hmm what a great personality you have there" Nick straitens up his glasses on his face and stairs at the fish man like he did all the other members when they met " Vicious, brutal, powerful, and angry" Nick spoke those words out loud and then realized what he said " Maybe it isn't such a good idea to get on your bad side huh" Nick smiles and laughs to himself as he thought of his previous comments....
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Callen sweatdropped at what Nick said. He couldn't say that they man wouldn't be awake with a bruise at what he said. But most of what he said is actually true. Though, knowing the fishman personality as it seemed, he wonder if the fishman would actually make that as a compliment, or an insult more likely.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Shrieker had half a mind to rip that glasses wearing freak to pieces. However, he then realised most likely he could save a lot of time and hassle and questioning. He then grinned showing his sharp teeth to Nick "Yes you dont want to get on my bad side human, or you wont be able to continue living ...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Nick smiled " I have no intention of fighting you my sharp teeth friend because you may be strong but don't think you will leave here unscratched or injured" Nick straitens his glasses while he paused " I'm not like those humans you just beat" Nick turns around and begin to walk over towards the rest of the group " Oh and by the way my name is Nick Rush I suggests you learn it Shrieker Gartod"...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Shrieker snarled "Why you little......" Shrieker then stopped himself and composed his stature and grinned "whatever... lets just get moving. dont we have somewhere to be?" Shrieker wasnt interested in how the glasses guy knew his name. that did not matter to him much. Power mattered to him. blood mattered to him, that was all.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Callen look a the two with an "oh boy" expression.
Let see here....
A tempermental Fishman....
A scientist that doesn't know how to keep comments to himself.....
A Demon transforming cyborg....
and the others, well, he pretty much don't need to explain this whole crew.
Oh well, might be fun. Callen thought as he look at Nick's and Shrieker's bounty posters that are in his hands.
"We have to wait for Maximillion-ossan though." Callen answered Shrieker himself, looking at their suppose captain waiting to get a sword from the blind man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next