One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"I do not care if your form gives you strength nor speed... I just know that I will defeat you!" were the marine's words to Toshiro who seemed to be a worthy opponent in his transformed state. Baltazar laughed and dashed behind, dodging Toshiro's attack still with ease. Then, he moved his sword in an horizontal state and in a way that it was parallel to his soulders. He whispered "Orgia... Slash." and he slashed the air quickly, creating two big air blades that were launched towards Toshiro in an attempt to cut him in four.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Nick walked outside beside Maximillion and stood behind him " Seems like you've brought a pretty big crowd to this small quiet town" Nick fixed his glasses on his face and looked at the battle " Mythical Zoan very rare and interesting wonder if he'll let me study him?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Callen was watching the whole thing, with interesting eyes, but couldn't help but sweatdrop at the destruction of the bar.
Wonder how Heik-ossan going to react to this when he came back from his trip....
He couldn't take his eyes off the battle, it's just simply to amaze to try to ignore. He saw many battles like this, back at the temple and he read some from the news or the books, but seeing it right now, just seemed to mezmerizing for him.
Completely forgetting that he's suppose to be...well.. against the commordore in some way, he took out his note book and joted down a few things. He should've studied these pirates more often.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Toshiro launched himself into the air with his wings. The bottoms of his feet just barely passing over the air blades. "These wings aren't just for show." He landed on top of a building. "Let's see how you fare with this." He jumped off the building towards Baltazar, swinging with a ton of force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

sonthiol sat down and ate as he heard shouting and got confused for he didnt know that there was fighting infront of him. as sonthiol wine glass was knocked over. so he started to drink straight from the bottle which was was rather unorthadoxe.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:35 am

Maximillion's voice did not change even a little bit and he responded to Nick "It seems that I am a magnet for people... I still do not know who they are and yet they are all around me... They all seem kind of worthy, though... They could probably join our crew..." while watching at the battle between Toshiro and Baltazar.

At the meantime, Baltazar seemed to enjoy the battle more and more. He took a good look at his opponent who was charging towards him and he decided to go with the same trick. He grabbed his sword with his left hand and he said as he was being slashed by the demon's attack without getting damaged to the bones but to his skin instead "Shadow Slash!". Suddenly, his sword started trembling. The attack was being performed. In the close distance the two opponents were, the Rear Admiral was pretty sure he would not miss... One of his strongest attacks was being performed. He swung his trembling sword towards the enemy, who still had his kanabo on his body and said "Die!" in an attempt to slash him on the chest once more and cause a great bleed as his sword was trembling and would slash a much wider area of Toshiro's body.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

Toshiro saw that Baltazar was trying to do the same trick as last time. Unfortunately he was moving too fast to dodge completely. Using his wings he tried to get his chest farther back, and away from the attack. It sort of worked as Toshiro did manage to only take the tip of the sword. As soon as his feet hit the ground he dashed backwards. Toshiro saw that he was bleeding heavily from his chest even though he had dodged most of the attack.

"You are quite powerful, to withstand one of my blows", Toshiro said to Baltazar. Toshiro then raised his kanabo and smashed it to the ground creating a massive shockwave in the earth heading towards Baltazar.

OOC: (Just for everyones reference a Kanabo is a spiked mace which is very large heres a pic Kanabo, only mine is made of steel.)

Last edited by Master of Chaos on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC added)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 am

Baltazar laughed. He was not willing to lose. He was a Rear Admiral of the marines after all. He pointed with his long sword towards the Demon. Then, as the shockwave was approaching, he jumped into the air quickly, dodging the shockwave attack and said "Orgia... Multislash!" as he launched ten air blades at the same time towards Baltazar with extreme speed. He was using his strongest attack...At his normal form...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Toshiro saw the air blades coming from the jumping Rear admiral. He dashed away to the left from the air blades. He took aim with his kanabo and fired at baltazar in the air.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 pm

The Rear Admiral laughed at the sight of Toshiro who was attempting to strike him by firing towards him. He stayed on his previous position and he was hit... The attack had reached his heart. He fell on his knees in a near dead state and blood came out of his mouth. He started speaking "Damn you... You pirate scum... You...You killed me...or not?". Then, as he was speaking his words, something weird happened. His skin as well as his vital body parts started rotting in an extremely fast rate and he soon turned into a skeleton. He got up again and he looked to his opponent while laughing. He said "Imbecile... Did you think that you could defeat me like that? It is impossible... Didn't you notice that I let you hit my body recklessly and especially vital body parts and not my bones? It is because... I have eaten the Rotto-Rotto no Mi that allows me to rot and grow my skin back at will and heal myself from any injuries the rotted body parts had."

After that, he took a strange stance. He said "Skeleton...Army..." and he started moving towards his opponent, many times faster than before, creating afterimages in his way, in an attempt to slash him with violence... It was really looking like an army of skeletons had appeared...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Toshiro using his powerful legs jumped into the air as high as he could go. He swung his kanabo in a wide arc in frond of him to keep Baltazar away from him. "So a skeleton huh?" shouted Toshiro from the air. "Well, it's a good thing I have a blunt weapon then. Time to crack some bones"

Using his wings Toshiro swept down from the air to swing at Baltazar's head. Planning to fly back up regardless of if it hit or not.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:20 pm

In his skeleton form, the attack was no match for the rear admiral. He had "got rid of useless weight" and so he was much more faster than before. In a blink of an eye he moved his head at the left, dodging the swinging gracefully and said "Die!!!!!!!" as he attempted to slash the enemy once more with a swing to the chest.

At the meantime, Maximillion took a good look at the person who was battling the Marine. He looked strong... He could be a good addition for his crew, indeed...
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Nick smiled the fight was getting good he never new there were such great powers like that.

" Maximillion question your fighting style is something I never saw before not even with all my travels around the world. Where did you learn such a powerful fighting style?"

Nick pulled up a nearby bar stool from the wreckage and sat down and looked at Maximillion and also the fight...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Maximillion looked at the two people who were battling while he was listening to his new comrade. He seemed to have many questions about him and especially his battling style. Although he did not like getting questioned, the captain of the Avenger Pirates took a deep breath and said "I created it on my own. You see, I do not like dirtying my own hands, so I had to develop a strong battling style that allows me to battle from afar. And if you ask me about the Shockwave Punch... I have no answer about that... But one thing is certain. This is not a Devil Fruit ability. Is the answer satisfying enough, Nick?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:06 pm

(Lol, I don't even know where I fit in all this XD )

Callen haven't missed a word, nor a movement that he saw. It's wise to know the people around you, whether it is your enemy, or your friend...well, at least that is what the monk said. Seeing the battle takes place, gave Callen a lot of informations, but it also gave him an opportunity to at least hide on the roof and watch it from afar. He didn't belong in this battle, that's for sure, but there is no rules to say that he couldn't watch it. Many of the town folks probably already fled from afar, making it seemed like a ghost town around the fighters that are currently making a ruckus.
Toshiro, Nick, and Maximillion are powerful people, he can see that. It's better for him to watch from the side lines and putt his own his report before heading out to sea again.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Nick looked at Maximillion for a moment and stayed silent " hmmm it seems I'm bothering you with my questions" Nick was still smiling but this time he looked away from Maximillion " The fight is better at a close distance instead of standing way back there how bout come join us" Nick said yelling back at Callen
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

[No worries, you will fit Very Happy]

As Maximillion was talking he said "No, you do not. I have to report some things about myself, after all.". Then he turned looked at the sky for a brief moment. He was thinking. After meeting with these Marines, he would get a bounty unless he got rid of all of them before they reported any of these events. Although he acted like he did not care about that, in fact he wanted to move quietly around the Grand Line until he reached the New World...

However, as he was looking at the sky, he saw for a brief moment a young kid... The kid was in the bar before. It was involved in all of this... However, the most imporant thing was that this kid seemed to know very much. Despite the fact that Maximillion was battling at that time, he could listen to the kid speaking of his name. He looked at it, ignoring the battle that was going on at the moment and said "Hey, you. May I ask what are you doing on that rooftop and how do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:21 pm

(lol)
Hearing what Nick said; on his face, he kept it straight, though if he had a pair of dog ears, they would but shot right up, along with a wagging bushy tail.
He would go... but he kinda see there was no need to go since this is a good view anyway.
But then, hearing what Maximillion said, made him tilt his head. Jumping down from the roof with ease, he was still a bit far from where they were at, looking at them with curious eyes.
"Observing." Was the only thing he said to answer the man in the black suit question.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm

"This answer would be quite satisfying to somebody else, but you did not answer to my main question, young man. How do you know my name?" were the pirate's words who was staring towards Callen with his cold, yet interested face. If he got the answer he expected he would probably had found what he wanted to find for a while...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Toshiro managed to dodge most of the attack because he was flying through the air. He landed on the ground, bleeding from the chest. In his skeleton form the Rear Admiral was much to fast for any aerial attacks to work. His best bet was to get in close and hopefully break some of his opponents bones. He lunged towards Baltazar swinging in a horizontal arc, while kicking forward with his left leg.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Baltazar said "You bastard..." as he watched towards Toshiro who was going for another attack. However, he saw through the Demon's reckless attack. He laughed and said "You don't get it... You seem to have forgotten what I said about my Devil Fruit ability.". Then, as his opponent was moving towards him, his skin started growing back and it was slashed by the attack protecting the bones from receiving much damage from the attack. Although the bleeding was great, it protected his bones from taking the maximum amount of damage they normally would if he did not grow his skin back. After that, Baltazar turned once again into his skeleton form, healing himself from the injuries and said "It is about time to finish this..." while grabbing his sword with his left hand and moving it in a strange way that it was behind his back. He continued speaking "The Slash!" as he rushed forward with his incredible speed to slash the Demon who seemed to be on the ground and if he tried to fly, he would jump high in the air to keep with his attack. His skeleton form allowed him to jump high, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Callen felt a shiver on his back, though he did not show it. So the man was listening to him when he was talking with Nick. He though the man didn't pay attention to him at all, but now that he observed Maximillion a little closely, he could see that the man hates to be recongized or even talk about himself. Like some kind of ninja, he likes to be in the shadows and keep his operations in the shadows.
But despite so, Callen is no one to tell how he requrie his information. He knew how dangerous this world is, despite how positive he try to make himself as. He wouldn't come out without a few information to go along with.
"A great detective never revels his secret!!" he said in a serious tone yet excited tone, only grinning towards the, no doubtfully, dangerous man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:37 pm

sonthiol walked across the street after he finished his drink. he stumbled back as two people fighting just apeared infront of him as a rouge air slash hit him a gash apeared on his arm he put a seed on there to help the healing process . he fled straight away throwing 15 seeds instantly blooming them to trees so no one will get him. as he fled he knocked over a stall all the weapons flew of as the shopkeeper yelled at him he felt bad so he bought a weapon fumbling around for one so the owner gave him the one which was not selling. then wondered around looking for somewhere to leave his stuff

as annachine was moved around he said in a semi joyous tone, as his last users was not so happy about buying him,"hello who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Maximillion's face changed for the first time since this battle began. He was wondering with that child. Was it a detective for real? That was pretty interesting, but he did not know whether he should believe him or not. However, as he remembered that the child knew of his name and stuff, he decided to believe his words and said "That sounds okay, to me. That was what I wanted to hear... What is your name?

At the meantime, as he was talking, he took a good look around. He saw a man...However, what the man carried looked much more interesting. A strange sword was being carried by him and it looked really valuable. While waiting to get a respond to his question by the boy, he also started talking to the man, ignoring the fuss that was going on "Excuse me for asking... Is that sword yours?"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

After watching how ineffectual his attacks were, Toshiro had to come up with another idea. He raised his kanabo parallel to himself to block the slash coming from Baltazar. Then a brilliant idea took him, he kicked some dirt into the skeleton's body as he tried once again to break some bones and actually do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next