One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Maximillion looked towards Agostus. That man seemed to be angry with him and his crew. The captain of the Avenger Pirates did not understand what was going on. He had not done anything to Agostus to talk to him like that. However, after he listened to the pirate's words he understood who he was. He was that "daddy" that the little girl was talking about the whole time since he happened to encounter them. He took a good look towards him and said "So you are that so called daddy... I have already been pissed of because of you and your family... Stand back before you meet the fate of the other guy who was in your crew..." with an evil voice. Then, he moved his left hand towards Callen, meaning that he should stop talking for a while. The captain grinned "I will take him down and we shall proceed with the original plan...".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Agostus twirled both his halberds around. He then increased speed and velocity by two fold. He was clearly more skilled with his weapons than Mach and Ashley were. He then thrusted one of the halberds foward towards Maximillion and aimed to strike him down with the other sideways.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Nick puts his glasses back on and looks at the man his speed and power seemed off the charts " This could be trouble" Nick then stands back as the man charges himself towards Maximillion
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Was there even a plan to begin with? Callen couldn't help but thought but sighed and nodded.
Though he did say one more thing, looking at the other captain with caluating eyes as he attack, stepping back so he wouldn't get in the cross fire. He began to cross his arms, just in case.
"Be careful captain.
That'sAgostus "Halberd" Garrets
35,000,000 beli
Captain of the 4 dragon pirates and the number 1 dragon. Don't underestimate him so easily."
Jump a few feet away, his arms a still cross, waiting to see if they need his help or not. It's not good for him to be a nuisence during battle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Maximillion looks at Agostus who charged towards him in order to strike him down. He said "Predictable..." as he moved his right hand downwards and launched a Shockwave right in front of him, giving force to himself to jump high in the air before the attack could reach him. Then, he said with his calm voice "Shockwave!" and kicked the air with his left foot, creating a Shockwave that aimed towards Agostus' body so that he would be taken down, ignoring Callen and the information that he provided him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Agostus was not a rookie, he was a veteran fighter and knew how to handle battles. He used both halberds and slammed them into the shockwave sending the shockwave into the other direction. An explosion happened behind Agostus as he stood still . "Nice power and intelligence... you are a clever fighter with a good head.... still lack of experience on this sea would be a bad pitfall for you...."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 pm

- The dingie stopped at the island-
cole: Cole looked at the horizon and from the harbour he was standing in he saw a village and around him it was kind off peacefull so he relieved his tension and showed no emotions again.
Come lena lets search some clothes for you cause those seashells you were forced to wear are ridiculous, I so hate those slave traders for hurting you and making you go through all that.

Lena: She blushes as she looked at cole, it must be nice for you to be human people from all over the world want mermaids like me as slaves . She said eyes tearing.

Cole: Comeon don't cry its my first seeing a mermaid and you are a darn beautifull one come let's go in the village . He stepped out of the small boat and headed for the village.

Lena: Umm cole I think we got a problem how will I get into the village with me looking like this I don't want to meet anymore humans gawking at me and I can't really walk on my own. She said sad.

Cole: Oh stupid me, I need to find a solution for the first fact but the second one there is nothing else to do about it I guess. He said while stepping in the direction of the mermaid and lifted her out of the boat and carried her in his arms.

Lena: She blushed for being carried

Cole: Darn girl you smell like a fish. Cole said joking

Lena: Haha very funny lets go so we can come back soon and let this humiliation stop.

Cole: Just kidding ok lets go.

- They headed in the direction of the village without knowing there was a battle going on-
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Maximillion landed on the ground after seeing that his Shockwave attack did not work. It looked like he had to go with something much stronger and much more fierce, even if he did not like to dirty his own hands... He jumped in the air and took his battle stance as he landed on the ground. He said "We will see who is the strongest person here..." with an evil looking face. Then, he moved both his right and left hand forward and whispered "Shockwave..." as he started launching a barrage of Shockwave attacks from both his hands in an attempt to injure the pirate. Even if he was able to deflect the Shockwaves, Maximillion was pretty sure that he still was unable to deflect many of them at once...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Callen watch the whole fight as he written down notes of ever single thing that is happening, putting it into really details words. His pen is blurred by how fast it's moving.
It's not everyday you get to see a fight like this, and he plans to write it all down.
Though we better hurry.... Callen thought as he flashes his eyes towards the crew, then the direction where the Commodore should be at. It's important if they finish this business fast and get to sea....he really did miss the sea...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm

-cole and lena arrived in the village just when there were some shockwaves coming by and he ran away-
Cole: What was that. Cole looked at the guy with the halberds and something that looked like a crew fighting him

Lena: What is happening here I don't want to be enslaved again . She said burying her face in the shoulder of cole.

cole: You won't they are busy fighting but it will take no time till they see us, I will just need to hide you and see what I can do

Lena: no cole I don't want to be alone!!

Cole: shut up. He started walking to a buildingwhich seemed open
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:31 pm

As Cole was thinking of hiding the mermaid somewhere to protect her, a strange creature happens to move nearby... A creature that was not a human but yet he seemed to behave like one... He was nothing more than a normal turtle. He moved towards the mermaid and the man and said to the beautiful mermaid "Wow... A beautiful creature of the sea...". Then, he moved towards her hand to kiss it. The turtle not only talked but seemed to have the manners of a gentleman. He said "I listened to your previous conversation... And I must say that no place here is safe anymore... These people are fighting a lot and they have destroyed a big part of the city. The best place for the mermaid to hide is nowhere.". After that, he looked towards the sky. He was thinking of something and said to Cole "However, I shall accompany her for the time being, if you like... I am a strong fighter you know...". The turtle seemed to believe that he could protect Lena...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Callen was reading all where the shock wave go, but he didn't think he'll see a mermaid there and stared at it while it was panicking and they guy that was protecting the mermaid was franticly trying to find a way to hide it.
'In my opinion, it would be better to be behind the captain or at least a good distance away from the city...' Callen though, sweatdropping as the guy found a building.
Ignoring the fight for the moment, he ran towards the couple, blinking as he saw a talking sea turtle, and being the ninja he is from training, he without a sound, walk towards the couple, mezmerized by teh turtle.
"Cooooollllll~" he soon sounded out as soon as the turtle is finished with it's speech.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm

The turtle looked at the boy who was looking towards him, Cole and Lena and seemed to be excited. Koga could not understand why the kid reacted like that when he saw them all together. Even if the turtle was only 10 years old, his mind seemed to be much like an adult's... He was an animal after all and not a human. He said to the kid "What is it, kid? Is it your first time seeing a mermaid?".
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Callen turn his attention over to the turtle, nodded vigorously as he gave the sea creature a bright grin, one that could obvious show how happy he is.
"Well, I heard story of them, and saw pictures and paintings of them. I know their were real, but this is my first time seeing one!!" Callen exclaimed. If possible, a rainbow could be spread above the boy's head. He heard of many stories of the beautiful creatures that lives under the sea. And now, he saw one! Well, when he get his father back, he's going to gloat about seeing one all the time!
"And you're a talking sea turtle right? I saw talking animals once back at my sensei's island but never a talking sea turtle! My name is Callen, what's yorus?" Callen questioned the sea turtle, sticking out his hand as if he thought the turtle could shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm

The turtle looked at Callen with a serious face... His voice seemed to be getting more and more manly and it looked like whatever he was about to say would be something incredible. He spoke his words "Well... Some people call me Ninja Turtle... Some others call me Sea King Hunter or Sea King Slayer... Others call me That Turtle... However, I prefer calling myself Koga.". Then, the turtle looked at the hand of the boy. In seconds, he got up on his two legs and jumped on the hand, grabbing it with his left front leg that acted as his hand while he was standing and started shaking it. He smiled and continued "Nice to meet you, kid. What is your name?".
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 pm

"Names Callen Perthes! Historian for the Avenger Pirates, nice to meecha!" Callen introduced himself, grinning towards "Koga".
"So you slay sea king huh? I think I heard of you from another island, though I didn't get much information there." Callen said, laughing.
"It's an honor to meet someone so strong, I'll have to say."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm

"Ah... Nice to meet you kid. You seem to know very much. You will shine one day for sure!" were Koga's words to the kid. The turtle was amazed with the boy's abilities but he tried not to show it to him so that he would not be too much fond of himself. Then, he asked with curiosity "Hm... Who are these pirates? I have never heard of them... I read the newspaper every day but it never said anything for them... " hoping that Callen would give him a respond to that question.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

lena: she smiled at the turtle I don't want to be rude mr turtle but I don't think a turtle can protect me

cole: what she said and we are just talking whena fight is going on are you sure he, cole nodded his head at the captain ,will be alright?

-at the moment the boy arrived and started gawking at her she panicked-
Lena: She hides her face in coles shoulder again. Im not a museum article and I don't want to talk to humans

cole: Lena read the atmosphere he won't hurt you
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Callen smiled at what he said but didn't let it get to his head. If he did, he'll be killed in this world before he knows it....and he should know after a few incident when he's little.
Well anyway, hearing what the man said, he only snickered in amusement.
"Well, that's because it was formed just today!
The captain, Maximillion, is a bit sadistic and seemed a pretty impulsive guy but he's smart and daring and knows that right and wrong...sometimes that is.
I think the next one to join was Nick! He's a scientist who doesn't know how to keep comments to himself! He's really powerful with the Goro Goro no mi!
I think after that I think it was me but then there was Shrieker. Shrieker is a fishman who needs angermanagment. But he's really powerful! Blood thirsty who looked threatens just too often, but he's a good guy in some way!..someway...
After that is Sonthiol! He's a blind doctor but it looks like he's picky with his food for some reason....
And Annachie is there! He's a person that can turn into a weapon cause of his devil fruit power!!
I think after that was Toshiro, who was recruited as last.... do you know he's a cyborg turning demon??"
Callen didn't know the reason why he told the turtle about his crew but it didn't seem that the turtle mean any harm. He likes Koga, who is really mature and cool. He can stand up with two of his hind legs and shake his hand, how is he not cool??
Hearing the girl, he only gave her a sweet smile, showing her that he means no harm.
"Sorry about that! It's just, you're really pretty miss!" he said, laughing.
"my name is callen missy, what's yours?" he asked her, showing a grin.

Last edited by Kanhoji Into on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Toshiro was still hurting from his fight with the Rear Admiral. When Maximillion and the other pirate started fighting he transformed into his demon form. But, because of all the shockwaves he couldn't close with the enemy. He was just going to bide his time waiting for an opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:43 pm

The turtle smiled. It looked like the boy had trusted him. However, he had to teach him a lesson for speaking to a weirdo about his crew. In an instant he got out of his shell, he grabbed it. Then, he jumped in the air and smashed Callen with it on the head in a friendly manner. He said "You dumb kid... You are smart but you should not reveal anything about your crew...". Then, he looked at the mermaid with a smile on his face "Now, do you think that I am strong enough to protect you, cutie?". Koga was really weird...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:45 pm

lena: She looked up a bit but looked away again soon. No I'm not she said with a shaky voice before falling silent again.

cole: Never mind her , give her some time she can't deal with humans no longer after whats happened with her you know how mermaids are treated in this world.
But getting to business, its just this fact that we are searching for a crew. Her names lena I freed her from a slave trader and my names cole.
He took something from under his clothes , something that looked like a poster and unrolled it. This is me. He said pointing at his picture with the 21 million bounty.
I am a genius and would like to fill in the tactician in someones crew if that isn't occupied and she is a pretty darn good sniper.
And no offense but I would like to see your abilities first mister turtle
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm

" I agree with the talking turtle there Callen it's not a good idea to share everything with someone you just met" Nick walks out the shadow with his hands in his pocket and a smile on his face....
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Callen rubbed his head on where the turtle hit him.
"I'm not one to give information about anything without trusting a person...... baka turtle-ossan....." Callen mumbled the last part though, pouting like the child he is as he heard Nick scolding him. It's true about that. He was never one to give random information out like that. But the way the turtle wanted to help the mermaid so badly, he felt he could trust the guy also.
Callen didn't say anything at what Cole said. He's very familar with the cruelty of the world. As soon as Callen already sighted Cole, he knows who the guy is. He did mezmerized the bounty posters he came across.
"Well, you could always join our crew. Ah, but that isn't for me to say... I would ask my captain but......"
Callen pointed over to his captain who is fighting a death match with the Dragon captain.
"He's busy at the moment, so give him some time."
Callen didn't see a reason for the turtle to show his skills. He has no doubt that the turtle is strong.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 pm

The turtle looked towards the mermaid who still seemed to be uncertain about whether Koga could protect her or not. However, there was nothing he could do to convince her at the moment... Also, he knew that Cole would be able to protect her since he had a high bounty... It would be really difficult to make her believe that he was worthy of protecting her. However, the apperance of Nick made him think of something. He had seen that man recently in the newspapers... He had a high bounty. He looked at the mermaid again and said "Look at me cutie. I am not afraid of that guy with the high bounty! So what do you say now? Can I protect you?"
Then, he suddenly turned towards Callen is he listened to him who called him "baka". He put his shell down and he jumped on it so that he would seem taller. He said "Who did you call baka, kid? Do you know who I am? I am Koga the Sea King Hunter! That Turtle! The Ninja Turtle!" in a funny way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next