One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Grand Line, Bee Island... (I made up the island on my own so that you can destroy anything you like Very Happy)

On Bee Island's city many people can be seen walking around the small town. Some of them are old men who are out, taking a walk and some others are adults who are working on the streets. However, all of them seem to enjoy themselves and have some fun. There is nobody on the island who is not smiling. Bee Island was one of the most quiet places in the Grand Line and nothing ever happened on it up until now... It had a great development. The island served as a trading station and most of the people there are rich while also it was protected by a bunch of marines who seemed to be more than capable at protecting it.

However, nobody up until now knew what was going to happen... They were unaware of all the events that would take place on the island..

Last edited by Maxulus on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 pm

" Man this Island is covered with marines I hope none of the notices me" a man sitting on the water fountain in the center of the town in an all white suit watched as the citizens walked around with huge smiles on there faces, with so much happiness around all Nick could do was smile and lean back and enjoy the sky. " Hey Mister" a small girl walked past Nick and spoke Nick got up and spoke back the girl had a smile on her face as she walked away..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

At the Marine Headquarters of the island...

A Marine runs towards the office. He seems to be in a hurry. Without knocking the door, he enters in the office and says with a tired voice, probably because he was running "Rear...Rear Admiral... I-I am... I am afraid to report that we spotted a strange person, who seems to have a high bounty on his head! We got to do something!"

Meanwhile, at the streets of the city... A man with a black suit walks. The suit looked very expensive while he had short hair and a face that could make everyone think that he was a successful businessman... He was smiling as everybody else and as he walked he happened to bump into Nick accidentally. He said "I apologise for everything. I was careless. I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm

The man bumped into Nick knocking him almost into the fountain " Woah" Nick catches himself at the edge of the fountain " Man that was close" he turned around to see a man in an all black suit kinda opposite of his white suit he was wearing " It's no big deal man accidents happen" Nick stares at he man for a moment " Excellent suit you have there" Nicks face lit up with a smile as he stared at the mans suit...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am

The creature stood in a pool of blood. Nothing much, just more blood he had just spilt. Shrieker was in no kind mood. He had kiiled a few men who challenged him to a fight. It was almost too easy. A few people called the men he killed pirates who had just entered the Grandline. Shrieker called them Appetizer and Man course. It was simply too easy for him.

Across town a man had just completely finished playing the violin in a bar. his melodious sounds echoed as the people in the bar clapped. He bowed, Ozzy liked performing for crowds. They did not demand too much from him. He stepped down fro stage and packed his violin away. The bartender nodded and paid him. Ozzy walked out of the bar into the sun light, knowing he had did another good job. "Time to go find a place to sleep eh?.... Oh, St Peter was a jolly man , a jolly man was he, he walked into a vineyard and was stung by a bumblebee....... hahahaha"((Irish accent))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Maximillion thought for a while after he saw the man he happened to bump into. The man was looking as strange as Maximillion looked in the town. His clothing was very strange for an inhabitat of the island. However, he could not be suspicious of everything... That was a bad habit he had. Then, as soon as he understood that the man with the white suit was talking to him he said "Yes... It is a really nice suit... You know, it is somewhat expensive...".

Meanwhile at the marine basement of the island... A bunch of marines come out of it... However, the Rear Admiral is with them... He says "Okay... It is about time to chase that bastard! Whoever he is, he will definetely fall by my hand..." and he starts walking towards the town in order to search for the criminal.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:56 am

Nick had by now completely blocked everything out except Maximillion, he was staring at him which was a bad habit but also his greatest gift, Nick begin talking out loud " Fighter,powerful, intelligent, dark past" Nick then stopped talking and continues staring at Maximillion but now only a little harder he then snapped out of it " uh sorry that's a bad habit of mine hope I didn't freak you out" Nick straited his glasses " My names Nick Rush Scientist from north blue" Nick held his hand out for Maximillion to shake it...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 am

As the fishman walked into a bar situated near where the slaughter took place, it sat down. There were several people who eyed the fishman wearily, wondering what on earth it was doing here. The fishman said nothing for a while, till the bartender spoke to him "What would you like?" Shrieker growled, his hands and body were clean now from the blood of those pirates, he felt less mad then before, not that he loved humans any more. Shrieker then looked up to the terrified bartender "Give me some water human, and dont you dare poison it, i can smell...." The bartender gulped and went off. From behind there were a crew who entered the bar. They knocked down tables and chairs, about 12 of them. Three of them stood out. They were all wearing different clothing, but the three of them were wearing black clothing. The first one then yelled "Bring me booze, NOW!!! Jeez what is wrong in this town?!!" He was quite a big burly man with tatoos on his face and shoulder.
[[Sal "Chain" Gorkuz]]
[[25,000,000 beli]]
[[Number 4 of the 4 Dragon Pirates]]

The other man was a cooler looking man, but he had a sword on his hilt and he was simply realxing. His face filled with scars and he had blonde hair. "Cheh, your too loud moron, do you want people to know that we already killed a bunch of people on the way here? Not that i care....."

[[Mach "Sword" Sylvain]]
[[30,000,000 beli]]
[[Number 2 of the 4 Dragon pirates]]

The 3rd person who stood out was a kid in black shirt and pants. She looked up and then said "You guys are all so loud... i wish daddy was here....."
[[Ashley "Tonfa" Garrets]]
[[13,000,000 beli]]
[[Number 3 of the 4 Dragon pirates]]

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Maximillion looked at Nick carefully once again. He seemed to be smart and his hypothesis was confirmed as soon as he revealed information about himself; he was a scientist from North Blue. The captain smiled and said "A Scientist? That is extraordinary. I rarely meet any scientists and you see, I am searching for one.". Then, he looked at the sky, thinking if Nick was worth trusting. However, he had nothing to lose if he asked him to come with him. He needed one scientist in his crew. This time, he would not concentrate on making a big crew but in making a strong crew. He spoke his words "My name is Maximillion Maimou. Nice to meet you, especially now that I know you are a scientist. You see... I am searching for one to join my pirate crew. What do you say?" hoping that Nick would follow him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Nick looked at Maximillion, this man he could tell how strong and powerfull he was and he needed help avoiding the marines after what happen years ago with the government could he trust this man " Before I make my decision I would like you to know something about me, I have 60mill beli bounty on my head" Nick stood up from the fountain and whipped the dust off his suit " If your okay with that I will come along but I will need your help with escaping the government, can you help me out with my simple problem?"...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 am

Shrieker did not turn around, he didnt say anything. Stupid humans and their pathetic show of force. They pretended that they were the mightiest things on the planet. But they werent even close to being mghty. He would show them all. Not that he would have to wait long for that.

The big pirate spoke first, Sal was now gawking at the fishman in a mocking fashion. " Well looky here boys.. a fishman!!! What a sight to behold!!! What are you having eh? Let me guess , SUSHI?? AHAHAHHAHA" The crew all laughed out loud accept for the man and the child who stood out. The child however looked repulsed "Urghhh a fishman, how disgusting, i wish daddy would kill it....." Ashley looked repulsed by the presence by of the fishman. Mach then shrugged "Who cares, fishman or whatever, its unsightly.... we should erase its existence from this place...." Shrieker wasnt really mad, he was very excited, very excited he was going to have a good meal. He turned around after drinking his water and then pointed to the crew, he pointed to Sal "Ill call you Appetizer..." He then pointed at Mach "Ill call you main course....." And then pointed to the little girl "And you shall be dessert.... pathetic humans...." The three then grinned simultaneously , Mach then unsheathed his katana "Anyone want shark fin soup?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:50 am

Maximillion laughed as he listened to Nick's proposition. As Nick looked smart, Maximillion did not expect to listen to a question like that. He said "Of course I will protect you. I always protect my crew. However, you have to know that the journey is going to be very difficult for both of us... And your bounty means nothing to me... We shall be a...family, after all."

Then, he turned around him. Although some minutes ago everything looked fine and the people were all smiling, he realised that something weird was happening. All of them looked terrified and looked towards a bar... Something was going on there. Maximillion said "Okay Nick. Come with me. We would better see what is going on there..." and he started moving towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 am

It was over in a moment, the bar exploded in an eruption of shards of glass and pieces of wood. It wasnt a flame explosion, it was just the windows and doors . There was a fishman who was thrown out and he landed on his feet backwards, blood trickling from his mouth. He looked maddeningly angry, he did not like tasting his own blood at all. "Accursed humans, i will rip you to shreds and feasting on your intestines!!!!"

Sal came out, his hands covered with chain, he was grinning "Awww, looky here guys, the little shark is sad he beat the crap out of him, AHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA" Ashley walked out behind Sal, with two big looking tonfas, they were attached with spike ends to each of them, she sticked out her tongue "Ewww, i dont want to dirty my tonfas with that fish's dirty blood......"
Mach walked out next, the most composed of the three, he walked foward, unsheathing his katana slowly, he looked up, his scarred face distinguished from the men in the area "Lets carve him up without too much of a mess, we wouldn't want to disturb the boss...." Ashley grinned "Yeah, lets not wake daddy up, thats a bad idea....." Ashley charged foward with her tonfas, her nimble body and small size gave her strict advantages. Shrieker didnt mind ripping up children, especially human children, he was not going to hold back, but the girl was fast, he aimed punches at her, yet she simply jumped on his arms, and then sent two jabs of her tonfa into his exposed chest. Blood was spurting from Shrieker, he was going to rip this human b**tch to pieces, he did not get his chance. Sal was already behind him and delivered a straight uppercut o Shriekers snout. He then grinned "Chain bazooka!!!!!!" It sent Shrieker flying upwards. As Shrieker was in the air, Mach walked slowly and announced "Iai: Dropping falcon......" No one saw him unsheathing his sword and resheating it, by the time Shrieker noticed, he was already cut squarely on the back, in the shape of wings. Shrieker fell to the ground and cursed his luck, so this was what being defeated felt like. He hated these humans, but he had the guts to admit, they were very good.

Ashley smiled "Wow, you made a new technique again Mach?" Sal shrugged "Pfttt, showoff, you damn bakaaaaaa" Mach simply grinned "Hey, if your going to fight, fight with style and always be cool......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 am

As Maximillion was about to move inside the bar and opened the door, an explosion occured destroying the door and the windows. Maximillion was thrown some meters back and his face started bleeding a little bit. After that, he was pretty sure that something was going on. He stood up and took a look around him. He was surprised to see a fishman getting attacked by a couple of people who looked somewhat strong...

Then, he looked towards everyone (Shrieker and the other people who are fighting him) with an angry, yet calm face. He said "Who is responsible for this?" while clearing the blood of his face by licking it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Mach didnt look at the newcomer, but Sal did, he then snarled "Oi,you have some sort of death wish? Get lost you damn moron!!!" Ashley then twirled her tonfas around like they were as light as paper "What do you want? We are just cleansing this world of dirty fishmen, HEEHEHEHEHEHE, now we will kill him, so leave us be , you dumb looking people....." Mach then sighed "You guys didnt pay attention, the fishman is up agai...." Shrieker had pressed his palms against the ground and flung himself upwards and landed on his feet. He then pressed his palm foward, and only Mach knew what that meant "Shit, jump now!!!!" Ashley and Sal then realised and they jumped to the sides, Mach slid across, however, the other pirates under the three werent so lucky, a shockwave had slammed into them sending about 5 of them flying back, their eyes rolling and yells of pain. Mach then dusted his clothes off "Damn it, so this thing uses gyojin karate......."

Shrieker spit out blood to a side, and then looked up to the three, "You humans will make a good snack.... I will enjoy ripping your flesh apart, and you other human.." Shrieker was referring now to Maximillion who had just shouted "You come here and ill eat you alive as well !!!" Mach then sighed "Not good, the bloody fish knows gyojin karate.... we need to thread carefully....." Ashley then said "No problem right? With Sals defence, we can gang up on this dirty thing......" Sal then growled "huh, such nonsense, so what if it does? Not gonna stop me from having sushi tonight!!!" Sal dashed foward and then slammed his chain covered fist foward at Shrieker "Chain Rifle!!!!" Shrieker then uttered "Hyakumaigawara Seiken" He sent a punch of his own clashing with Sal , the air blasting, the ground shaking from the powerful strikes connecting. Shrieker, then lifted his palm and hit a straight strike into Sals abdomen, Sal laughed "HAHAHHAHAHAHA, punches wont work , im work out too often for that, you pathetic fishman!!!" Shriekers eyes knew he found the kill, they had underestimated him greatly "Taijutsu, style, BONE CRUSHING STRIKE!!!" He slammed his fist into Sals body, Sal yelling in pain, a few of his bones could be heard breaking from the punch which was focused. Ashleys eyes widened in shock and Mach lowered his face "cheh.... so he knows taijutsu too? What the hell?" Sal fell backwards clutching his stomach as he pulled back slowly. Shrieker didnt mind , he enjoyed devouring wounded prey after all. Ashley then snarled "Hes a monster!!!" Mach nodded in agreement "Yeah, he is..... we might need to wake up the boss....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Maximillion was not afraid of Shrieker. Even if he talked to him like that he did not care. The ones who actually irritated him were the three people the fishman was taking on. At the time they reffered to him as a "moron" they had signed a death contract with theirselves as their targets. The pirate started walking towards them. However, he did not do anything as the fishman was on a rampage and was beating the crap out of them.

Then, as he looked at them Sal being defeated by Shrieker he laughed. It was about time to demonstrate his skill and to take his revenge for being called "moron". In seconds, he moved his right hand behind. He was preparing his attack. He said "Hmph. Die, idiot." and he moved it quickly forward with extreme speed, launching a shockwave from his palms towards Sal that would kill him if it hit him, because of his current state. As the shockwave was moving towards Sal with great speed, Maximillion's face was still the same... He was as calm as he was before, something that showed his cruel personality...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Sal was already severely injured and weakened from Shriekers attack, he was now only aiming for Shriekers head that he did not see the shockwave from Maximillion heading towards him. It collided and crushed him head on, destroying his body. The battle was over for Sal just like that and so was his life. He was sent flailing into a nearby building , his lifeless body not moving at all. Shrieker was pissed at the interference, but also impressed slightly by the skill the human showed, it was very high,much higher than many of the fighters in the underground rings he used to fight in.Shrieker then growled in annoyance "Then do as you wish human, but you cross my path and ill bite your head off......."

Mach then sighed again "Great, Sal was killed.... this will suck, now our crew is the 3 dragons crew......." Ashley didnt cry "Well, in a way, Sal didnt watch where he was going, still that guy is pretty strong Mach.... maybe we should call daddy....." Mach then looked away at Maximillion and Shrieker "No , we will team up against them both, no solo fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Maximillion did not change the look of his face as he saw Sal getting killed by his attack. He was as cold as he was before and remained calm. He wanted to exterminate Sal and the other two dragons. From the look at their faces he could understand that they were responsible for the explosion that occured in the bar before and for the small bleed he got on the face. He said to Shrieker "Hmph. I hate people like you... I do not care that you are a fishman, but everybody who disrespects me is usually punished. Yet, you impressed me..."

Then, he looked at Mach and Ashley and smirked. He said "You two... You were with him... So you were probably responsible for that explosion... And so, you are my next targets.". A battle was about to begin...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Toshiro was walking along bee island looking for a bar to drown his sorrows in. As he found it he noticed a few people fighting a fishmen. He had nothing againstbfishmen because he too had an odd apearance. He went to go help the fishmen because he couldn't stand people who hated others because of their looks. While he was unsheathing his kanabo he saw one of the guys get blown away from a shockwave.

It was then that Toshiro noticed that it wasn't a 4 on 1 fight it was a 3 on 2. So he decided to even the odds. He took aim at the man getting ready to attack the fishman and his friend and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Nick stood at the door of the bar which was now gone watching as his new captain destroy a mans body with one attack. Nick then looked at the other two men who still were wanting to fight realizing that they were using brawn instead of there brain " Not Very bright are you two?" Nick still didn't move from his spot until he saw Toshiro enter the bar still without moving Nick spoke " I hope your not here to cause trouble for my friend over there" Nick said nodding his head towards Maximilllion
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Toshiro turned towards the newcomer. "No sir, on the contrary I was actually trying to help the man. I can respect a man who would stick up for a fishman. I too am hated based on my apearance, and will help anyone who is in the same boat."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:04 pm

"Arigatou mister!!" Callen said happily as he ran out with three new books on his back. He read everything in the Ohara's Library, but these are new books that he haven't read at all, and it intrigued him to a point of excitement. He has been on Bee Island for at least five days now, trying to get everything ready for his next trip to another island. Then to logue town before going to the grand line and fine Impreal down.
Skipping happily down on the dirted path, much like the twelve year old he is, Callen stop to look at where the loud, noisy mess orginate from, only to see that there were a couple of people out on the door of the bar and tilted his head.
That doesn't sound like a normal bar fight to him. He has been here for at least five days now and he knows that the bar fights in Bee Island doesn't consist of sound waves.
Walking towards the bar, his curiousity winning him over and look inside. Seeing four-five people in the bar, though he has no clue what so ever on what their doing, other than the fact that they are having a fight. Being the ever so curious child he is he turned to a person to ask some question, which is Nick by the way, and tugged on his white sleeve of the man's suit.
"Oiii~ White Suit-ossan." Callen called out, waiting for the man to at least react to his calling.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm

" Suit yourself but don't try anything stupid or I'll have to take your head off with myself" Nick was smiling and still leaning against the broken doorway he watched to see what will happen next until he felt a tug on his suit and heard a small voice he turned around and looked down to see a little kid staring back at him..
" Oi kid what are you doing in a dangerous place such as this" As he waited for the kids answer Nick stared at the kid everything around him blocked out and all his attention was on the kid, he stared at the kid for a few seconds and begin talking out loud with a blank expression on his face "Young,Intelligent,Quick, and Clever" Nick then looked back at the kid and smiled " You need something?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Callen just didn't pay too much attention to the man's reading on him and was just plain happy that he even paid attention to him.
Grinning at the man in the white suit, he told him:
"I'm just wonder what pretty much happen here. Usual bar fights aren't like this. Usually, there would be at least two person drunk if so." Callen truthfully stated, remember the many times he past this same bar and just saw a drunken bar fight to many times to count. But this unusually fight brings him such curiousity.
"Neh, neh, that's Maximillion, right?" Callen said, pointing at the man in the black suit as he tugged on Nick's suit for a few times.
How Callen knows? Well, he is an informant. He knows the man pretty well since the man is known as a genius since he was a kid, so said some people gossiping on Ohara. Some said he might be able to change his world, though Callen has no opinion on that matter yet.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Maximillion was about to start fighting but before that, he looked at some people coming around. It looked like the battle had drawn the attention of everyone that happened to be nearby. The pirate had to end the battle quickly before any Marines arrived. Since the time he was abandoned by his former crew he was being cautious. He had not the plans he used to have and was now planning to obliterate all his former subordinates. However, if the Marines interfered with him he would be in trouble. He could get a bounty on his head and that would be really bad. He said "Thanks for the concern but...stand back everyone... Do not interfere in this battle... I will end it as fast as possible..." while clenching his fist to start fighting.

At the same time, though, the Rear Admiral who had made his move before entered the bar as well with around 10 men. He was drawn by the fuss. He shouted "What is going on here?!" while looking at the people around him who were all having bounties on their heads, some of them being high and some of them being small. Things were getting intense...

[Introduction Box]
[Baltazar X. Pyrus]
[Marine Rear Admiral]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next