One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Agostus used his halberds to block Maximillions punch and clashed to a standstill. Agostus was attempting to over power Maximillion. "You will regret crossing the 4 dragon pirates child!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Maximillion retained his calm face while he was also looking at Agostus with the face of a cold-hearted killer. He said with an evil voice "Right into my trap..." as he moved his right leg forward... He whispered "Shockwave Kick!" and attempted to kick Agostus, now that his halberds were blocking Maximillion's hands and could not protect him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 am

[sorry for the double post, but I want the story to go on...]

As Koga and Callen search for him and Maximillion battles with the pirate Agostus, the commodore finally makes his appearance around everybody. He took a good look around and he saw that the group was slightly increased and most importantly, a mermaid appeared out of nowhere. He laughed as he looked at all of them and said "Finally... Your captain is busy... And I shall destroy you all, right now! It is time for you to face my real strength...".
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am

Toshiro laughed, "Ha, you think you can defeat us? We just stomped your Rear Admiral." He then changed into his demon form, and took a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 am

The commodore laughed. He said "Do you really think you can beat me? There is no way you can... That Rear Admiral was just a cover so that I would hide my secret business...In fact, I was the one to make him a rear admiral, after all... Now that you ruined my cover, I shall be screwed...The stupid marines will take a look at the place and if I don't leave quickly, I shall be in trouble... However, I and my partner can still take our revenge on you... Come here Melphior..."

Then, a man quickly appeared around everyone. He was dressed like a cowboy and he had a long beard. He had an awful stench. He said "So, Gaspard, shall I start?"

[Introduction Box]
[Melphior Sinistra]
[Devil Fruit Smuggler]
[50,000,000 Beli Bounty]
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 am

"Koga!!! Where are you?!!?" Callen was somewhere far off from where everyone was. Which is bad, cause he had a conclusion that the "commodore" would be coming back. This island was the main target for a smuggling operation.
"Koga!" Callen sighed as he found himself lost, and the fact that he also lost the turtle himself.
"Should I go back.....nah, even if they find the commodore, that guy is dead.."
With high beliefs and expectation for his crew, he continued on trying to find the little turtle.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:16 pm

cole: I will be your opponent he said smiling evilly. Finally a fight!!!

Lena: Cole don't you dare leave me here!!!

Cole: hush! you are in no danger. He said while drawing his katana and stepping cautiousely forward
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Nick walked forward " Hey Toshiro stand down it's my turn to have a little fun you just rest" Nick then removes his glasses and places them in his jackets front pocket, Nick then removes his jacket and places it on the ground, he rolled up his sleeves showing his slightly muscled arms.It seems like his body was beginning to shine as electricity begin to sparkle around him " Now who's first?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Agostus fell down to the floor, but as he fell he sliced Maximillion with his halberds on the way down "Guhhh.... that sucked, time to sleep again i guess....." Agostus fell and passed out.

Shrieker who was watching the commodore then whispered "Soru.." He dashed to the side of the commodores " I dont care what you were doing human.... im still going to eat your filthy guts!!! Bone shattering strike!!!" Shrieker aimed his fist right into the side of the rib cage of the commodore.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Cole: back off its my time to shine and I am starving to see some blood on my sword.

Lena: I don't get it everyone is so violent
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Nick sighs " Seeing as this fight has nothing to do with you maybe you should stand back" Nick said while raising his eyebrow....
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Cole: This is if I would join this crew so back away and let me show you my strength
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Toshiro turned back into his human form. "Alright, I'll stand down. And do not worry miss, I'll protect you if need be. As for the violence my philosophy is, If someone is trying to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back!"

OOC:( I miss Mal )
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Lena: thinks why is everyone so friendly to me is this a trap but then she hides her face in the dirt.

Cole: looks at Lena and thnks she is pathetic but cute though
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Maximillion looked at the injury he got by being sliced by the halberds of the pirate. Although the injury was not that big, it was not small either. He definetely had taken some damage. However, he still had something in his mind. He laughed and said while looking towards Shrieker and pointing towards the unconscious Agostus: "Fishman... This is a gift from me... Your first meal...You can eat that scum..." while standing aside to watch at everyone's battles.

Then, he said "Everyone...Listen... The fishman and Toshiro can rest...They had some battles up until now... Nick, kill that Commodore... and everyone else, including the mermaid and that guy *points at Cole* can take on that so called "partner" of the Commodore. Any objections?". At the meantime, he also noticed that Callen was not around...Where could the child be?

The Commodore laughed as he looked at the electricity that was coming out of Nick's body... That would be a pretty interesting battle for him indeed... However, he said "Well... This guy here is a well-known criminal... He is a Devil Fruit smuggler...and we run the business together...So guess what... I have a Devil Fruit ability, as well as he does...And it's a rare one...". Melphior looked at everyone else. In his eyes, all of them seemed very weak. He said "You imbeciles..." as he took a sword out and took his strance to prepare attacking the opponents.

At the meantime, Koga was searching for the Commodore at the other side of the island... That turtle had already reached it. He was very fast indeed!
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 pm

cole: finally some bloodshed I will take him down in an instant prepare yourself and lena get your head out of the dirt and cover me when I have trouble but that probably won't happen.

Lena: wait !!

Cole: shut up!he grins evilly. Are you ready? Unsheats his sword. Soru! Appears in front of him in an isntant trying to slash his stomach.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

" Well then show me what you got Mr. Marine" Nick takes a stance and has a smile on his face he then forms a lightning spear in his hand and throws it at the marine..
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Callen sneezed and sniffled, looking around. Dust? Cold?.... Or is someone talking about him? Shrugging, Callen continued for his search.
Callen give up. The turtle was, indeed, gone from where ever he is. He has to think of a way to get the turtle back, cause he can obviously hear a battle coming up back from where they were!.....Plus, the shiver he got says it all. He didn't want to leave a turtle, but he hates, absolutely hate, to miss out a battle where he could gather information from!!
But he has to find a way to get Koga back with him. It would be a shame if Koga didn't have a chance to safe his "precious Lena". Sighing at the thought, he suddenly have a lightbulb around his head. As he skillfully jump up to the roof top, to the highest tower he could find, he look upon the island, remembering how many times he have seen this place alot. It's a bit of a worry for him about the islanders. He hoped that they're ok.
Breathing in deeply, he cupped his hands around his mouth, and yelled out.
"KOGA!! COME BACK!!! YOU'RE DARLING MERMAID LENA IS IN TROUBLE!!!"
There is no way that the turtle would ignore a call for help that is towards the girl mermaid.
He waited for a stampe that he thought he would be able to see.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 pm

((Ummm Max, i attacked the Commodore?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Shrieker snarled and then walked up to the laid down Agostus who was clearly unable to fight "With pleasure......" Shrieker prepared his teeth to crunch through human bone and flesh. Agostus sighed "So the strong survive and eat the weak huh? What a frigtening bunch of rookies you people are..." Shrieker proceeded to feast on Agostus's flesh , killing Agostus slowly.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:02 pm

The Commodore looked at the electrical spear on Nick's hands. It looked like it was dangerous and could cause him some damage. However, he knew that he had a way to dodge it... He was a Devil Fruit user, after all. In seconds, without moving a little bit, as the spear approached him, it looked like it passed through his body. In fact, though, he dodged and returned to his previous position making it seem like the attack hit through his body. He laughed and asked "Is that all you've got?"

On the other side, Melphior had already started his battle. As he watches at his opponent who came towards him using Soru, he moves away of the attack at the last second and is about to move his own sword to slash him on the hand that he held his sword so that he would not fight.

Meanwhile... Callen's words reach the ears of Koga even if he was far away. It looked like his dear mermaid was in danger and he would not let that happen. He started moving quickly towards everyone, hoping that he would arrive in time...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Lena:: Once he appears next to cole she swings her gun and looses a shot aimed at his shoulder.

cole:He saw it coming and he pulled his handf away and blocked it with his sword
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Melphior smiled as he expected Cole to move like that. He said "Well... I am not a sword user you know... My speciality is the dagger." as he pulled a hidden dagger out of his clothes while Cole was blocking his sword and was off guard from an attack from another hand. However, he did not see the bullet that Lena shot and so he was shot right before he cut Cole down with the dagger. He said "Damn you mermaid..." as he walked with back steps... It was a great chance to attack him...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

cole: She wasn't supposed to help me!! and its neat that you brought up the thing about daggers cause the thing is.
he takes a dagger from under his clothes. I also use daggers most of the time he said while smirking prepare yourself.
He lunged forward doing two rapid slashes right after eachother while swinging the blade to him from his side
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Nick smiled " My My what an interesting thing you just did there I can't seem to figure out what it was but it must be something powerful to let you dodge my attack" Nick the smiles and disappears in a bright light and reappears behind the commodore and delivered a powerful kick his leg was covered in lighting " Dodge this Lightning Kick!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next