One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 am

As everyone was gathering Toshiro bowed and spoke, "Hello everyone, my name is Toshiro Umezawa and I am a shirwright by profession. Pleased to meet everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 am

Maximillion smirked as he looked at his crew. They were all strange people but he believed that they could all get along with each other, like they did in their battles before. He said "Okay, everyone. We are almost ready to go... However, there is still one person I would like to join the crew. And listen... As a person, I am not letting anybody speak to me friendly, but as you are my crew, I will. I will not forgive anybody who betrays the crew, though... I just want you to know that."

Then, he turned towards Sonthiol. He could not understand very much about him, but he seemed to be interesting and especially his sword. He said "Well, I do not care if you are blind or not. I want you to join my crew. My name is Maximillion Maimou and one day the world is going to tremble whenever they hear my name and the names of my subordinates. So, what do you say?" hoping that the man would agree to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

sonthiol simply replied "fine. I dont care about fame .i shall keep you healthy"
as he drank he felt 5 minutes where up he then said "the sword is yours now if you want it" as he sat upon a cherry blossum tree letting it prospure as it should.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Callen has already known who Toshiro is but nodded at his introduction, grinning at the man.
Hearing what his captain said and blinked slightly, nodding slowly as he comprehended on what the captain said.
He then look at Sonthiol, hearing his answer at what Sonthiol said.
Another person huh...? Callen thought. This will definally be interesting...
He grinned at the thought of what is basicly life in the crew would be like.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 am

Shrieker then sighed, he wasnt really heated up or angry anymore, now he was really waiting for something to happen. Still peace and quiet is good too, some time to contemplate and regenerate to begin fresh battle. He simply nodded at his captain, the man demanded respect and Shrieker only showed strong people respect.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 am

Nick fixed his glasses and looked around, this crew could become strong under the right leadership, now this waiting around was something he didn't like especially since the marines could come back and attack at any moment " Excuse me Gentlemen and Fishman" Nick said looking at Shrieker " I hate to ruin the moment here but we just sorta destroyed about 1/4 of this little town and killed a marine Rear Admiral, so don't you think we should get moving before more marines come?" Nick then realized something " Wait wheres the other marine?"...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 am

Maximillion sighed. He had already noticed about the Gaspard's absence but he did not tell everyone so that he would not worry them as he had a simple plan for later so that everyone would avoid getting a bounty; he was planning to infiltrate the Marine Basement of the island and kill every marine he happened to find there and all the witnesses in his battle so that he and his crew would not get a bounty. He said "Well, we have no choice now, Nick. We are going to infiltrate the Marine Basement of the island and kill every marine who happened to see us as well as the witnesses of our battles before."

Then, he turned towards Sonthiol. Although he was not a swordsman, he said "Hm... Although I am not a swordsman, I will take that sword. And welcome to my crew."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 am

Toshiro breathed a sigh of relief. "I am all for not getting a higher bounty. Where exactly is the Marine Basement?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:32 am

Maximillion sighed he had not seen where the basement of the island was since he came there. However, he knew that one of his crew members knew it. The young boy he had just recruited would definetely know about the basement as he seemed to know less important things, like Maximillion's and Nick's names as well as some information about them before he met with them. He turned towards Callen and said "So, young man, where is the Marine Headquarters?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 am

Shrieker grinned at these words. Kill? and Marines? This was good news, he was looking foward to going to killing marines. Simply because, well they were human and they annoyed him greatly. He then adjusted his gauntlets "So when does the slaughter begin?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 am

Maximillion grinned and looked towards Shrieker. It seemed like his new crew member could not see through his personality. He said with an evil looking face and an evil voice "It has already begun, my friend..." and he looked towards the sun...
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Nick's eyes widen " Slaughter of innocent people is something I don't do,I'm all for killing marines but people who just happen to witness this battle because they were doing what they always do" Nick then took his glasses off and put them in his front pocket Maximillion's plan to slaughter innocent people made Nick's mind flash back to the most dreadful day in his life the day he and his fellow scientist were betrayed " Nick then looked at his crew....
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Toshiro looked around then said, "Well, what other people besides us saw the battle?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Callen sweatdrop at how blunt the captain is with plans on how make sure he didn't get notice. Wouldn't that'll make things just too supcious. And there is no doubt that people will question about it. Everyone in the crew, but the captain, already have bounties, already too noticable enough.
Well, in any case, he's going to excude himself of the gore that is soon to happen.
"There were ten marines who were with the admiral. And another high ranking officer who was a commodore." Callen stated, remembering see the marines. He was seeing from roof top also so he can vividly remember where they when...and if he was correct.....
"They didn't headed towards main marine base....." Callen told them, his eyes a bit hazy as he concentration on his memory, unconsciously digging through his bag.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 am

Maximillion looked at Nick's face and smiled. He was right. Innocent people had nothing to do with this. His crew would be in trouble already since he had recruited many pirates with overally a high bounty. He took a good look at his mate again and said "Okay, there is a change of plans. We are only going to kill the marines..." hoping that this would satisfy his crew.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:21 am

Callen was obviously satisfied by the answer, but he still wouldn't include himself into killing the marines and such.
'Humans.....are also humans......' Callen remembered his teacher said and watched the rest of the crew for some reactions to this. He wouldn't do anything, nor say anything into this matter. It couldn't be helped since the rear admiral was killed....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

Shrieker sighed and growled "Yes, yes, killing is killing, i say less talking more doing.... i do hunger for human blood. Not yours of course...." Shrieker grinned to the crew. He wasnt going to hurt the crew he just joined, but enemies were a different matter. He grinned awaiting the order to move
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

Toshiro grinned, "I am ready to go whenever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 am

as sonthiol got up he wandered around looking for his new captain.as he did he said "where are we headed and who else is in your crew?"

as annachie was picked up he transformed into human form as said "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 pm

The captain of the crew smiled and looked at everyone. Then, he said "Let us start!". However, as he was about to go, the sword that Sonthiol gave him turned into a human. Unable to understand what was going on, Maximillion looked at Annachie and without responding to Annachie due to his shock, he said "Who are you?" instead.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Out of the darkness was a man with two hallbreds. He was snoring and sleeping away. He had long hair and a menacing looking face. His crew members ran up to him "CAPTAIN BAD NEWS!!!!! THE OTHER 3 DRAGONS FELL!! IT WAS SOME ASSHOLE PIRATE CREW!!!!!" He awoke from his sleep, the man was now clearly annoyed. He did not like waking up. He scratched his head and then began to slowly look angry as Mach, Ashley and Sal's bodies were brought to him. Sal was dead , but Ashley and Mach was alive. "How dare they....... my daughter and my first mate...... they will pay for this with their lives... i swear it......" He got up, he was clearly 7'0. He looked incredibly powerful and different compared to the others. He walked foward, his very movement sending chills down the spines of his crew mates. He was heading for the Avengers.

Shrieker pumped his fists together "The words i have been waiting for!!!! heheehahaahahahah"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Callen looked at the weapon/human with obvious fastination as his eyes got stars in it that are twinkling brightly, poking Annachie over and over again to see as if it real or not. He stopped after a few more pokes and nodded at the conclusion he has in his head.
"What an interesting devil fruit you have!" Callen exclaimed, looking at the teen from there, to here to there, and some how up side down as he exclaimed the teen with amazement that only a child could come up with.
"Watcha name mister?" Callen asked him in a polite tone yet at the same time, in a excited tone, looking at him with some kind of admiration, back to the side he originally was on after going from different angles to examine Annachie.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Maximillion looked towards Callen. He had not thought of that Annachie had eaten a devil fruit. That was funny. The battle from before seemed to have affected the way he thought of things temporarily. However, he would get serious from now on. He would not spend his time on useless things. His crew members were insulted by a bunch of marines before and moreover, they were all endangered due to the fact that Commodore Gaspard was still around and seemed to be planning something . He said to everyone including Annachie "Listen... We do not have time to talk for this unusual meeting we all had up until now... As long as that marine is alive, though, we might all be in danger so let us get going!" and then he started running towards the place where the commodore run, hoping to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"You are in danger pirate, more than you know!!!" It was him the big man with the two halberds. He was also wearing some sort of traditional armor. He was now twirling his halberds causing the wind to rage for a bit. "You will pay for hurting my daughter and Mach!!!!"
[[Agostus "Halberd" Garrets]]
[[35,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of the 4 dragon pirates and the number 1 dragon]]

Shrieker snarled "More enemies eh? "
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Snapping out of his admiration daze, he quickly look upon the captain in a panicking mood.
"Oi, oi, hold on!!!!" Callen yelled as he jumped, randomly getting out a rubber mallet (ya know, one that makes a squeaky noise whenever you hit it upon something) and hit it across his captain's head, hoping that would make the man stop at any rate.
"In any case, the man, Commodore guy, is already at the base! The fight did took a while." Callen said, frowning a childish frown at the captain. "And what are you planning to do after we get to the base? Just barge in and say, "Hey, where's your commodore?"?!" Callen did tried to do the best imitation of Maximillion's voice but it came out a bit funny.
Hearing another voice, Callen audible groan, waving the man away.
"Dude, could you, like, come back another time, we're busy here." Callen said, waving the man away unpolitely, not wanting to deal with him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next