One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Callen automaticly shot his hand up to his hood and put it over his head, hoping that he wouldn't be reconigzed at all. Even though his bounty is fairly small, it's still a bounty nonetheless. He rather not get caught at all before even trying to attempt to get his father out of the impreal down. His eyes shot towards the two short boa on his hip but x'ed out the thought quickly enough.
"It's just a regular bar fight mister, nothing to be worrying about.." Callen told the marine admiral bravely, seeing that it's most likely the truth. It's pretty much a bar fight, though with no drunken men and some of the fighters are pretty powerful beings with high bounties.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm

The Rear Admiral sighed and looked towards Callen angrily. He was trying to deceive him. Baltazar was not as dump as he looked. He said "Hmph... Don't try to deceive me you fool! Even if there is a bar fight... It is between those scums...". Then, he turns his head towards a Marine. The Marine was wearing the normal marine clothes. However, somewhat seemed different... He was not like the ordinary marines. In a second, he took many papers out of nowhere surprising even the rest of the marines. He said "Rear Admiral... Most of these people are having a Bounty on their heads...Except from the man with the black suit. What shall I do?"

[Introduction Box]
[Gaspard Repap]
[Marine Commodore]

Baltazar laughed. He took a deep breath and said "Okay...Exterminate...All of them!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

"I'm not even deceiving you...." Callen mumbled, sweatdropping.
He's not even trying to deceive the captain. He's only stating a simple fact. This is a bar fight, just with very powerful people with large bounties on his head. Callen pulled on his hood a litte more over his head so his hair wouldn't be seen and looked over at the Commordore with calculating eyes. He didn't know what to do at the moment, trying to somehow save the people here, yet he didn't know why he should save the people in this bar. Probably something about honor and such from all the training he received. He's an kid, but it doesn't mean he's not strong.
Hearing the order, he immediantly grabbed the rear admiral's sleeve.
"You can't do that! There's still innocent people here!!!" Callen said, his eyes widen, full of all the honorable teachings and justice he had learn over his young years.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm

The Rear Admiral laughed once again and took a cigar out of his jacket. He started smoking and looked outside. The weather was looking pretty nice. However, he had to get his hands dirty by killing all the pirates who happened to be in the bar. He said "Gaspard... I have changed my mind... You shall not kill all of them... You will just take on this bastard who never stops talking... For now..." while pointing towards Callen.

Gaspard smirked and said "Yes, sir." while moving outside. He continued speaking, saying "The battle shall take place outside. I want the people of the island to watch the marines at the time they do their duties..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm

annachie rattled around in the crate of weapons. as the crate was open annachies face and shoulders was shown on the blade of the sword he was tranformed into as the sun shone on him. things were being sold all around him but he could find a way to sneak away without being caught.

sonthiol climbed out of the pirate ship he was aboard. he had no clue that it was a pirate ship. as he did he walked through talk knocking into a few people as they cursed at him he threw seeds at them and rooted there feet down not to harm but make sure they dont harm him. as he sat down outside a restaurant he ordered a meal from it which was overpriced and nasty tasting.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Callen visably twitched.
'Taking on a twelve year old kid....has these marines really have gone that low...?' Callen couldn't help but thought but at the same time, he couldn't help but think about all the things he can do to humilate the person. Sure, he couldn't even fight the person when it comes to strength by that much, but he sure can try to outsmart that person.
Even though at those thoughts, he never did went against anyone, except sparring with one of the monks. Even though Callen looked visably calm, only his hands are shaking and sweating, showing how terrified the kid really is.
Putting aside his fear, while giving the rear Admiral a well deserved stick out of the tongue gesture, he followed the commodore to outside the bar.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Toshiro turned to face the Rear Admiral and said, "You would kill a child? What kind of a marine are you?" He then took a battle stance and said, "Why don't you fight me instead?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Mach then cursed , marines? And a rear admiral at that? This was turning out to be a bad set of events. Ashley didnt care "Oi, you stupid marines, why the hell are you disturbing , bugger off, or ill wake daddy up and he wont be happy!!" Mach then dashed foward "Less talking , more cutting... Iaido: New style, Grizzly rip!!!" His sword was unsheated again and his hands moved, a few slices here and a few there, he landed on the other side. Shrieker yelled "Tekkai!!!!" Shrieker knew it, this guy was making new techniques as he fought. Then suddenly slices in the form of a Grizzly bite mark showed up on those who had been hit by the attack. Ashley meanwhile dashed to safety to Machs side.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:46 am

Nick himself just stood and watched everyone as they all begin talking and fighting " Uh Captain can we hurry this up it's getting a little boring around here" Nick yelled from the torn down entrance of the bar he seemed to be the only one who still had his calm but then something caught his attention " I never thought that the marines would be so despicable as to attack a twelve year old child, but after the betrayal and the slaughter of 29 scientist I'm not surprised" Nick got off the wall and begin to walk towards the Marine Rear Admiral " Scum like you is why this world is slowly tearing itself apart." Nick looked at Maximillion " Forgive me because what I do here today will probably give you a bounty" Nick held his hands out and they begin covered with lightning and hundreds of small lighting shaped bees surrounded Nick " They say that electrocution is one of the most painful ways to die, but I wouldn't know Lighting Swarm" Nick flicked his wrist and the hundreds of bees swarmed the lower ranking marines knocking them unconscious and killing some instantly.....
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 am

Callen couldn't help but look back as he saw two guys facing the Rear Admiral. Callen heard of this man before clearly, and he wasn't called a Rear Admiral for nothing. He got his position postivily through skill and strength, which means that this fight, wasn't going to be easy.
Seeing Nick's skill, he immediantly knew who the man is. Nick Rush, a famous scienctist that used to work for the government. It was then suddenly, that they said he betrayed the government and was on the run for a pretty long time.
Hearing what Nick said, Callen can pretty much know that it was the other way around.
"29 slaughtered scienctist....." Callen mumbled to himself to memorized it, temporary forgetting about the other battle that he have to include himself into.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 am

Baltazar looked towards Nick who had just killed many of his subordinates who happened to be around. Things were getting worse for both sides. A battle would definetely begin. The Marine, laughed and looked towards Gaspard. It was about time for them to start battling. However, things have to be done with an order... As he saw that Maximillion and Shrieker were battling Ashley and Mach, he said "Hmph... You pirate scums... Shall we play a game? Listen... I see that you are battling each other right now...So, let's make a deal. I will let you all finish your fights with each other right here, right now... I and my subordinate aren't going to do anything... We will just be watching... Then, I will kill...All of you." ignoring everyone who was prepared to battle.

Maximillion said with his cold voice "Okay. That sounds good." to the Rear Admiral after saying to Nick "It is okay, Nick. I have no problem with that... In fact, now that I think of it, some people I hate will learn of my existence...And that pleases me enough.". After that, Maximillion looked at his two opponents. He did not care about if he had to tag with the fishman or not. He just wanted to finish the battle... He talked to Ashley and Mach "Now, let us finish the battle. Shockwave!" while he launched a Shockwave attack towards the two.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 am

Shrieker was now not happy, more humans "Silence human, i do not play your stupid games, once i am done with the starters, ill come devour you...... so shut up and sit there....." Shrieker then dashed foward, he had to end this fight soon anyway, before that sword guy came up with another new technique. Shrieker dashed foward and then said "Soru,"

Mach had seen the mans attack already, as a dragon, he had to keep the perception held by others. Losing is not permitted. Ashley had already jumped up and slid to another corner to avoid the shockwave. But Mach then held his sword foward "Iaido: New style, Odas blade......" Suddenly a illusion of a demon appeared above MAch, and Mach stood foward, he literally, cut the shockwave in two sending it to opposite directions. The demon was smiling with sharp fangs. Mach's eyes were a violet red andhe simmered down. "Its pointless... i keep evolving.... your shockwave thing.. i can already cut in two..."

Ashley grinned , "THATS RIGHT, nice work...... huh?" Shrieker was behind Ashley, thanks to his earlier soru. She didnt see him coming. Ashley had no chance, Shrieker grinned like a mad shark as he slammed a punch into her gut "Hyakumaigawara Seiken" Ashley eyes rolled upwards as she went flying into the nearby bar, her body slamming into the floor. She was careless, and that had cost her. Shrieker grinned, he then stood up "One more to go...." Mach sighed "Oh crap... the boss wont be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Toshiro was stunned at the rear admirals words. How could a man about to kill a child have enough honor to let combatants settle their battles? When the fight truly began, it was definitely going to be interesting.

He then turned toward the fight going on. Toshiro thought to himself, "This Maximillion seems pretty powerful. I hope I get on his good side."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Although Maximillion was calm up until now, he got angry as soon as he saw Mach destroying his attack and mocking him. His eyes started shining. He was prepared to kill him. In seconds, the captain of the Avenger Pirates jumped into the air, spinned around himself gracefully and took his battle stance as he landed on the ground. When he reached the ground, a shockwave was emited out of his feet, destroying anything that remained untouched in the bar up until now; the tables were cut in two, the chairs were completely destroyed and cracks appeared on the walls, with some of them being as big as holes. He had got serious.

Mach opened his eyes deeply. He could not believe what he just saw. The man managed to destroy so many things with one movement. However, in an attempt to scare him, he said "You piece of shit! I am not getting scared with things like that! Iaido: New Style, Odas Blade!". After that, the illusion of a demon appeared before right above Mach who was pointing towards Maximillion with his sword while having a serious face. Maximillion smiled and stared at him with the cold look on his face. He said "Demons... This is funny... You do not even know what a Demon is! I am a Demon!" and he started running towards him after launching a Shockwave. Mach cut the shockwave in two again with his demon. Then, without speaking a single word, he started running towards Maximillion while charging his sword to strike him....

Maximillion kept his smile, though. As the sword had almost striked him, he jumped upwards, dodging the attack and pointed towards Mach with his right leg from an one meter distance while he was still on the air. He said "Shockwave!" and he moved his foot forward, launching his signature attack to his face and sending him meters back. Mach's face started bleeding and it looked like he was very damaged from that attack. He did not expect Maximillion to use Shockwave from his feet, as well. That was a bad surprise. He stood up and he said with an angry voice "Bastard! I am going to get rid of you!!!! The boss will not have to come here... Because I will exterminate you and that ugly fishman! Iaido: New Style, Machs Rage!"

Suddenly, the building started collapsing. This new move that Mach was showing definetely was something. Maximillion looked at him. A demon had just appeared above his head again. However, this time he was very different. The demon had no legs or anything, but his body except from the legs had grown on Mach's back. Although it was just an illusion, it had the power of a real person... That was probably the reason that Mach got that kind of bounty on his head... Seconds later, he started speaking "I did not want to use it...But you gave me no choice...". Then, he run towards Maximillion and slashed him on the chest, causing blood to come out of it. The captain of the Avenger Pirates moved a few steps backwards. Although he had taken quite some damage, he was still able to fight. He said "A scratch on my chest. I rarely have any of those... I have to admit it......."

Mach laughed. He believed that he got the upper hand. He said "Now... It is about time to finish you!" while he moved forward to slash Maximillion once more. However, Maximillion moved at the right, dodging the attack at the last second and said with his calm voice "Shockwave Punch!" as he threw a punch on Mach that was much stronger because it was echanced with a shockwave. Mach was sent backwards and fell on the ground. The battle looked like it was over.

Mach got up, though. He was still willing to fight. He had taken some damage but he was still fine. He looked at Maximillion and was about to attack him. However, Maximillion started speaking before his opponent did anything "You are pathetic... That fishman may take you on... I quit this battle..." and waited to see what was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Mach coughed, he stood up, pulling out a comb from his pocket "Damn, i looked way too uncool there.... so uncool...... shouldnt have shouted like that.... well good one, you guys win eh?" Shrieker was already behind MAch, his blood lust clearly showing on his face. He didnt care if Mach wasnt facing him, or that Mach had been weakened. He only wanted to rip him to shreds. And Shrieker slammed his fist square into the back of Machs head sending him slamming to the ground blood spurting out of his mouth. Shrieker sneered "JYOGAN...."

Shrieker turned away, all the prey was down and he destroyed them all as promised. However suddenly, he noticed. Mach had got up. Mach struggled to his feet and then reached into his pocket and this time pulled out ciggarettes "Man, im covered in blood and near death... so uncool... chech.... i need lessons in how to be cool again by the looks of things...." As he tried to light his cigarette Mach felt his head getting light and his eyes roll back. he fell to the ground , completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 pm

The Rear Admiral started congratulating everyone for their victory. That was pretty fun, especially because he got to see their tactics and their attacks. Now, he would have the upper hand if he got to fight against the fishman or Maximillion. He said "Okay... Now that we are done... Come outside... It is about to bring all of you to jail... Forever..." and he walked outside, were Commodore Gaspard was. The battle with the two Marines was about to begin...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Toshiro was impressed, Maximillion was quite powerful as was the fishman. But that Mach character looked really tough. He couldn't believe that after all those attacks, Mach was still standing. These were some truly powerful people in this bar. He hoped he could keep up with such people.

After the Rear Admiral made his statement about taking everyone to jail, Toshiro became angry. How could this man take a child to jail, or a man who was only defending a fishman? Toshiro could not let this stand. He would not let this man take everyone to jail.

He followed the others outside and faced off against the Rear Admiral. "Alright, I am going to be your opponent. I will not let you harm any of these people." He unsheathed his Kanabo and prepared to face off against this very strong opponent.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Baltazar laughed as he looked at Toshiro who was prepared to battle. He took a good look at him and he said "Okay... I am waiting for you... But keep in your mind that you are not battling a simple Marine... I am a Rear Admiral of the Navy! Nothing can stop me?! Do you understand?! Nothing!"

Then, Baltazar threw his coat and unseathed a sword that he was carrying. The sword was very long and Baltazar was holding it with his left hand. Another battle was about to begin...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Toshiro was not intimidated. He simply took aim at Baltazar and pulled the trigger. Toshiro wanted to gauge the admirals speed. There was no way he could know that his Kanabo was also a rifle. So this surprise attack could help him figure out just what he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Baltazar laughed out loud. He was surprised to see an attack like that, but also he knew exactly how to deal with it. Being a master swordsman, it was not too difficult for him to deflect the attack. In a single second, he moved his sword like it was a shield and let the bullet strike it, deflecting it back towards Toshiro. Then, as the bullet was moving towards him, he started running towards Toshiro with some quick steps, in the possible places that he could go if he dodged the bullet in order to slash him with his long sword...
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Toshiro was quite impressed with Baltazar's speed. This man was indeed worth the rank that he was given. Using his cybernetic enhanced legs Toshiro dashed backwards, raising his kanabo to block his own bullet. He saw Baltazar rushing forwards towards him and swung the kanabo in a horizontal slash at Baltazar.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Baltazar smirked as he looked at Toshiro who was about to slash him with his kanabo. However, instead of dodging, he decided to do something else. As he wanted to slash Toshiro no matter what, he let himself be slashed by the sword at his chest but hopefully for him not to a vital organ. Although blood started coming out of his body, though, the rear admiral seemed to be in a great condition. Then, as his opponent was in a really close distance, he moved his long sword to his other hand quickly and swung it in an attempt to slash Toshiro the same way he was slashed on the chest.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Toshiro couldn't believe it. He was going to get a clean hit. He thought it must be some kind of trick. One of the spikes caught Baltazar on the chest and some blood cam out. However Toshiro found out what Baltazar was going for as he slashed Toshiro across the chest. Toshiro quickly dashed back and through luck and his thickened skin, none of his vital organs were hit.

Toshiro shouted, "Alright time to get serious. Let me show you all a true Demon." Toshiro covered his face with his hands. He started to grow larger, his skin took on a red hue. His fingers became claws, horns grew from his head, and wings sprouted from his back. As Toshiro reached his full size he unleashed a massive roar. He then laughed, "Time to face your demons."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"I see... So, you are a Devil Fruit user, huh? This is interesting... Very, very interesting..." were Baltazar's words as soon as he watched at Toshiro transforming. Although he had turned into a demon-like figure, he knew that he was no match for him. In seconds, he moved his to his left hand again and said "Wow... It looks like I am enjoying it!" while he moved the sword quickly forward and run towards his opponent in an attempt to strike him with a slash on the chest once more.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Toshiro blocked the attack easily, his demon form giving him super strength and speed. "Don't underestimate me, This form makes me more than just big." He then swung his kanabo downwards towards Baltazar's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next