One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+2
9thKing
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cole

cole

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Cole: Then I shall gain his trust. He said while drawing his sword. He tried laying Lena down.

Lena: No don't leave me here. She grabbed coles neck tightly.

cole:tssh how can I ever fight , lena you need to learn to trust people or just fight with them I know how skilled you are with a gun.

Lena:but he doesn't need your help you see that don't you

cole: He looked at everyone who was gathering here . What dio you guys say must I help him?

Lena: Suddenly she bursted out in giggles. You are funny mister turtle
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Puffing his cheeks, because the turtle was in centimeter taller than him, Callen tried to stand on his tippy toes, so that he'll be taller than the turtle this time.
"I know that! And do you know why? I'm Callen Perthes!!! Speaker of 16 different languages! Explorer of Tombs! Historian of Ohara! Reader of the Pon-"
As if he realized what he said, Callen slapped two of his hands over his mouth.
"Never mind." He said, as soon let go of his mouth.
"In any other case, because I'm all those! That is how I know your name!!" Callen said, laughing as he grinned at the turtle. He was seriously doing that as a joke but he couldn't help it.
Looking at Cole, then his captain, then back at Cole, he said.
"Well, not now. The outcome of the battle is pretty hard to tell. Captain is a big boy, he could take care of himself for now." Callen said, waving his hand in a dismissive motion.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Koga was getting angry in a funny way as he saw that Callen was taller than him when he stood on his toes. However, he did not say anything so that he would show that he ignored whatever the kid said and annoy him. Then, he looked at the mermaid and said "Come on, cutie! I can protect you much more than somebody else can! He can do whatever he likes..." while moving his front legs that were serving as arms in a way that he could show his muscles, just like any human would. However, no muscles could be seen. The turtle moved them down immediately and said "Whatever..." as he started feeling embarassed.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Lena: Such a cute turtle, don't worry I don't got any muscels eiher she said winking at him.
And cole when are we going to get me clothes. She did the puppy dog eyes on him

cole: Comon Lena you know I like action can't you wait a little longer!

lena: You can change me!

Cole: His face gets extremely red and he starts studdering. What don't be ridiculous

Lena: just toying with you she remarked smiling but as she sees people are still looking at her she looks at the ground without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm

"Pft." Was the noise that came out of Callen's mouth as he cover it lightly from his hand, looking sideways as he tried not to make fun with the turtle at all.
The turtle is funny, he couldn't denined that. It something you don't see everyday, then again, nothing on the sea is something you didn't see everday.
Callen decided he wouldn't look stare at Lena anymore, no matter how fasinating she is. It's obvious that she is discomfort with all the humans present here.
But in any other case he's pretty sure that she'll get along great with Shrieker, if he decided to actually be nice, Koga, if he's being appropriate and Cole, who he can tell that they bonded together pretty tightly.
Callen does want to make friends with Lena, he really do. But he didn't want to scare her anymore than she already is.
Seeing that the captain is still fighting, he sighed, shaking his head.
"Captain~ Hurry up~" He yelled, knowing that if they wasted more time, the more time the commodore is going to escape.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Koga looked towards Cole with an angry, yet funny face after Lena said that he could change her clothes. He jumped high on the air from his rage and shouted "NO!!!! I WILL DO IT!!!" ignoring the fact that Lena was actually joking. However, he stopped quickly as he noticed that something weird was going on with Callen. Although Koga was responsible for annoying him a little bit and seemed to be ignorant, he seemed to understand that something unusual was going on. He walked towards him and said with a serious face this time, for real "Hm...Callen... What is it? You seem to be thinking of something... You can tell me, I won't tell anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Callen jumped and blinked as he laugh, patting Koga on the shoulder, if he has a shoulder, with good will.
"It's nothing wrong! It just that I'm a bit concern about something and captain is taking so long!" And that he felt a bit guilty about the mermaid being scared of him but he isn't going to admit that!
Sighing as he look at his captain once again, out of impatient, he started to think of a quick plan.
Soon, a light bulb flashes on his head.
"Hey Koga, wanted to go on a top secret mission with me!?!" Callen asked, looking at Koga with eyes of mischeviousness.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm

The turtle almost closed his eyes, making them look like he was planning something evil to do. He stood up like a human again and he said to Callen "I am your man, kid. What is it? Do I have to slay a monster? Do I have to torture somebody or do I have to just interrogate somebody? Trust me I have done these things before...Successfully.". What a turtle...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Callen only snickered at what he said, knowing that he got the right man- er- turtle for the job.
"Well, you see, our captain is busy and such with another captain but we were planning on tracking down a marine commodore who knows about the captain. The captain wanted to stay a secret, no bounty and stuff. I wanted you to help me get rid, or if possible, erase the guy's memory, of what happened today." Callen whisper to Koga, darting his eyes from his captain back to Koga.
"There are also ten other marines that escaped but I doubt they know about their rear admiral death since they left early."
Callen was also glad at the fact that most of everyone that live in the city moved to the other side, waiting for words of reassurance. Well, judging from the fight that is occuring right now, they'll have to wait a little more longer.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm

The turtle seemed to be thinking about something... He did not know why he should do this. He had no actual reason to do so. However, for a brief second he turned his head towards Lena and looked at her. She looked worried about herself because of the battle that was going on around... And so, after thinking for a while carefully the turtle responded to the kid with a very serious voice "Hmph... If I take on that Commodore, will that cutie be safe? Will the battles stop?". The Sea King Hunter was about to take action...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

"You're a real ladies man, aren't you?" Callen couldn't help but bluntly say. "But yeah. She should be. Our crew is pretty strong, but if she goes with the crew, and nobody knows about us, there are less chances that we'll get into trouble and such." Callen explained, pointing up to his thought bubble to show the steps and such as if people could see it.
"It would be safer for the whole crew if we're not noticable yet. I doubt this battle would stop any moment soon though but captain would be done in an hour or two. Earlier if he let the crew help."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Agostus then parried away each of the shockwaves with powerful swings of his halberds. He then roared as he parried each away "In the end your just firing the same thing multiple times.... Whirlwind slice!!!" He swings both halberds to slice Maximillion apart.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Toshiro then noticed that everyone was leaving. He followed the others to find them talking to a turtle, a mermaid, and some other person. He stepped around the building still in his demon form and said, "Well, what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm

When Callen heard Toshiro's voice, he blinked and look at him, seeing him in his demon form but he didn't panick or do anything. For some reason or another, he's already use to it.
But then, remembering the mermaid and the situation he's in, he panicked.
"Akuma-ossan, please receeded to your human form!!" Callen said, sweatdropping on the back of his head as he look at the cyborg transforming demon.
"You're going to scare someone like that..."
He wonder how the mermaid would react. He means, sure she has seen scarier things in the sea and her life time, right? Well, he's not sure to take that chance.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 am

Toshiro quickly changed back to his human form. "My apologies miss, I forgot that I looked like that for a second."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 am

Lena: hadn't seen the demon form at all she was just looking with an amused look at the turtle. I think I will call you clancy she said smiling.

cole:Why is all the attention going to the mermaid I am also here you know . He said while turning to the newcomer. Can I see your devil fruit again please I thought it was cool he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

Maximillion looked at the slice that was about to strike him. The constant use of the Shockwaves made him unable to move for a little bit and so right before he dodged, the slice hit his suit and reached his skin, causing a big scratch on it and some bleeding. However, he was fine. Only his skin was damaged. He touched the bleed slowly with his hands. He could see the red color of the blood on the gloves. After that, he moved them towards his mouth and started licking his own blood. He said "This is tasty, but yours shall be much better...". After that, he laughed out loud, for the first time and said "You shall be eliminated!" as he moved forward and attempted to strike Agostus with a punch in the face.

At the meantime, Koga was surprised by the sudden appearance of the Demonman. For a brief second he got scared but he did not show it to anybody around. However, when he noticed that Toshiro was a part of Callen's crew, he calmed down and said "Anyway... I guess I will be going now... I will take down that Marine and protect the cutie!" while closing his eye in a perverted way to the mermaid. Then, he run away, at the opposite direction that the Commodore went before and disappeared...For now...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 am

cole: Saw the turtle leave and let out a small chuckle. I'm curious if he can beat that commodore.
He entangles himself of the grip from Lena and steps a few steps away to watch the fight better. With a bloodthirsty shimmer in his eyes he said to Lena. You stay there and talk to them I will be observing the fighting style of our captain.

Lena:As she got placed in thez dirt and she saw cole making some distance from him without the turtle to keep her company.
Cole don't do that please stay with me, she tried to stand up but fell right after. They are scary pelase. She dragged herself forward through the dirt crawling over the floor.

Cole: you got to be kidding me I am not your father or boyfriend okeey I can't stay with you all the time.

lena: Gets a few tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 am

Toshiro grinned, "Sure thing." He then transformed back into his demon form. "I am impressed most people run away or never want to see this form."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Cole: Yeh it looks strong he said while toching his face with his right hand and it feels weird. Sorry about that he said grinning just wanted to know hjow your skin feels like in that form.

Lena: Whats that!!!! its scary
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Toshiro laughed, "No worries. My name is Toshiro Umezawa miss." He turned back into his normal form. "Don't worry I'm not a real demon."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Lena: She blinked a few times still scared. How?

Cole: Laughs inwardly at the power of the demon form of his devil fruit he has just gained. Can you tell me something more about your form what is he weak against and what are his strong points. If your captain approves I will join your crew and I would like to know a bit more about my compagnions
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Toshiro was a little confused by Cole's statement. "Well, I'm not going to be telling you my weaknesses until we get to know each other better. But, I have superhuman strength and speed while in that form. As well as the ability to fly due to my wings.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Callen sweatdropped as he saw the turning going the other direction.
"Wait a minute Koga, you're going the wrong way!!" Callen yelled out as he quickly followed the turtle.
He sighed as he can guess where the turtle when. He just hoped that Koga didn't went far.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Cole:interesting you may not know my abilities yet, but you will knowthem soon enough. Looks around oh well any clothing shops nearby for *nods to lena* her

Lena: *hides her body a bit* Ye stress it a bit more cole and I don't want to lay here on the ground helpless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 1: Nakama (COMPLETED)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next