One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm

((under normal circumstances but this techniques dose not work if he is not moving about irraticaly))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm

((You can also guess where the attack is coming from by which of the group is dying, eventually they would catch Yoru. They have a lot of men, so it doesn't matter when.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:04 pm

((it would only not mater if he had INFINITE men, and again for the technique to work he needs to be moving around the ENTIRE arena at soru speed! low level guys just wont keep up, furture more Yoru is not visible so they cant shoot at him this techniqe is similar to the pussy foot manuver READ THE SHEET))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 pm

((they still could shoot at him, it's easier when he's moving around them, it's just harder to hit. And they could just turn to the outside and hold out impact dials, guarding from it.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

((turn to the outside of WHAT? anyway if they just shot in what direction they think he was thed only hit eachother))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm

((Is it really too hard to stop killing everyone? they are the main villain, why would they be so easy? i can get a few men but all of them, no, so please just go along, it wouldn't be impossible for skilled criminals.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

((I sad their numbers would be halfed soon, not for a few posts, Its not like Im picking them off like flys, here its basicaly Yoru runing around and slashing people while your doing what ever))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:28 pm

((There not dying anymore so here's whats gonna happen))
a man laughed and then stuck his leg out waiting for Yoru to trip. "Boy, it's you versus me."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 pm

((no calling hits))

Yoru was not there his path of moment changed on its won due it its iratinessthe slashings continued, a voice came from all around them "yeah JUSt you and the kid, as in leave these clowns to me!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm

((i wasn't, he was waiting for yoru to trip, he had it set up, not tripping him))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 pm

((and I explained why that did not work))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm

((don;t do an insta kill!))
"A fast one eh? I'll fight you instead." the strong man said. At the same time Anthony was clinging to the dog's ears, which made it go into a blind rage. It attacked a few men, but only one died.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:41 pm

((I am fully allowed to kill of NPCs as much as I want but I nver killed the boss Just a huge number of his men, go ahead and double post because we all know what yoru is doing))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:45 pm

The man laughed and then he did something strange. "Everyone of you kill yourselves now!" they did so. It was strange, but definately not fake. "Now it's just you and me.."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Yoru did not care he just ran past them and away from the scene
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 pm

The man jumped at anthony and knocked him off the dog. He was on a rampage, destroying the building searching for Yoru. ((Yoru is fast like Soru, Yoru rhymes with Soru.))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 pm

dekar was sitting and waiting for the crew to return at the dock. He grabbed his guitar and made some music
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 pm

((D@MN you! I had a paraph post ready and because you posted I have to retype the whole F@#%ing thing!))

A voice came not from one spot but an intire direction "Oi @$$hole!" he turned to see many copies of Yoru in odd positions fazeing in and out at random. The voice came from all of them "what's your F@#%in' problem huh? You lost your whole army for no reason! what the hell did this kid do to you that would warrent you to act so irrationaly! Do you really think that you can run this town all by yourself now? If I had even half your men OR your money I would have taken over this side of the coast by now!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:01 pm

"Does it really matter? You will die!" The man yelled, throwing rocks at each copy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:06 pm

((what dose he have 8o rocks and PIRFICT acurasy, I dont care this is getong on my nervers I cant say I am enjoying this and the plot makes absolutly no sense or shows and eliments of storytelling what so ever))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 pm

((You made me ruin the story and who says they aren't pebbles? I didn't say they were thrown well he just threw the rocks.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Nax was in to boat making small repairs. Dekars music spurred him on, but the sounds of dieing men that floated across from the village ruined the music. "Oi! Dekar!" Nax shouted. "Play a bit louder"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:15 pm

dekar came onboard of the ship and said'' I hope you can hear me better now'' and he started playing again
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:30 pm

"Much better'' Nax finished his repairs and sat, munching on a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm

redmerv continued playing on his guitar wating for the rest of the crew to come back''Nax do you want a beer?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next