One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm

"I didnt ask you but I'm just passing through, what ever's happening here is none of my business, blow" he said making a simply shooing gesture as he stood up to leave
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm

"This bum here tore up the mafia with me. Now he refuses to find the only doctor there is, and instead wants to sit on his butt and drink." Anthony said angrily pointing toward Yoru/.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Nax sat on the boat for a few more minutes after Dekar left, then screamed out in frustration "Gah! its not peaceful anymore without the music!" He jumped off the boat and chased after Dekar. "Dekar! Wait UP!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm

dekar'' so where is the doctor I think he should come if I make some music'' he sat down on the floor near yoru and started to playing guitar
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Yoru turned to him and calmly said "Im going to smash that if you dont stop" he stood up and pulled something out of his pocket "any of you seen this guy?" he said holding up a wanted poster for the more famiuos Sano Luna
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

nax heard the familiar sounds of Dekar's guitar and sprinted towards the source. He came upon the group panted and sweaty. "Who *cough* is this *wheeze* guy?" He said, pointing a shaky finger at Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

"why would we tell you?? You're just being a total fool asking that. You want me to help you? You help me." Anthony said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm

dekar ignored him and played even harder guitar but readied his crossbow for when yoru was getting agressive
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"is anyone going to answer me?" asked yoru brandishing the poster
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"No. No we aren't. Why should we?" Anthony asked.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:58 pm

"I see" he said walking through (what would have been) the door
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Dekar said'' I know him, I met him some months ago I think it were 10''
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

"Of course for us to tell you you would have to do sumtin for us." Anthony said.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Yoru swalloed his pride, for once and stoped "yeah WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Anyways he told me about a little brother looking for him, and he told me if I saw you to leave you a mesage''dekar answered
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm

"If you help us out on the ship until you find your brother we will find him for you...but first we need to find the doctor!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 pm

((Okay first off Sano never met him so dont lie, second off Yoru is older))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm

(( I know dekar was just bluffing))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Yoru was not conviced "hes my pis$ ant of a younger brother"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:26 pm

dekar continued playing on his guitar and asked'' if ya dont like him dont search for him'' and he started singing
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:28 pm

"And another bonus for joining a crew is... FREE BEER!" Anthony yelled. He already had drawn up fifteen have you seen this man posters, that looked mildly resemblant to Sano.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm

"if it was up to me I wouldent but I got unfinished busness" he cracked his neck "I'll find that b@stard doctor of yours and beat the f@#% out of him for wasteing my time"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm

"If that's gonna be it my hole crew will fight you." Anthony said getting in Yoru's way.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

"you cant have your cake and eat it to, if you dont want that then find him before me" this was yorus odd way of agreeing to something it was a freindly contest, he woudlent admit it but he would not actualy hurt the doctor he just wanted to make a game of it
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:34 pm

"I will give you a head start! I heard the doctor has red hair and freckles!" Anythony yelled. Then he ran off, he had a hunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next