One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 am

((then what's the point of even mentioning that... can we both just chill for a sec?))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am

redmerv gives Nax anorther beer,''this takes long''

Last edited by redmerv on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 pm

((im sorry but did you seriously just have your pirate chasracter say lol? thats not in one piece!))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm

(( lol sorry))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm

''I am too inpatient to wait for them, I am gonna check if I can find them'' Dekar said and walked of
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm

a blooded hand caught the blow as the revenge dial gloves kicked in sending ten times the force back at the hand shattering the stone and causing damage to the fist "thanks for movin' that, it was heavy"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm

dekar started looking for the rest of the crew and heard figthing from a distance and walked to it
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 pm

The man was angry, like Free not getting to break out of prison with pee on bars style angry. He yelled many words that couldn't be understood because he bit his tongue really hard. He punched with the other hand, but it was sloppy because of blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Yoru had already sat up by then, producing a blade from his other arm he caught the blow with his free hand then stabed for the under arm at the joint where the rocks would logicaly be weaker to take the hand and shoulder alike
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm

His arm flew off, but it continued toward Yoru. ((Ew gross))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Yoru pushed off to the side reasling the impact on the stub of the severed shoulder to cause massive damage "guess who's quicker"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm

The man kept screaming and then Anthony on the dog came up to him. The dog ate the man alive. "This guy's rowdy!" Antony yelled while being jerked around on the giant dog.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm

((how did that thing get in here if its that big, the place must be literaly just a wall or two))

Yoru wanted to finish what he statred, by jumping in to the air he perfrmed a massive lightning kick with his left shoe aiming for the eye
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:15 pm

((It is big, and we were fighting in the same area. Dogs run fast too))
The dog got kicked in the eye. It freaked oout throwing Anthony off. He grabbed it's leg with the claw. The combined wounds and it's rampage provided to taxing for it, it fell down dead.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

The injured Yoru pulled out the last remaining boddle of rum "*huf* piece of sh1t *exhale*"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Anthony looked at him. "Stop! before you get drunk... We need to find a doctor." then he continued "he will have a reeeeeaaaaaally good hang-over cure."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:20 pm

((If you read carefully he only had one sip of actual alcohol!))

Yoru had no idea who he was but he new D@mn well that this guy was the source of his problems "YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 pm

"You're too injured... I could take your bottle and kick your butt." Anthony said and then he smiled, "or I could just put you into my bone cage and drink the alcohol at teh same time."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm

"bah dont be stupid kid" he said unvaling his arms and all the concealed weapons "steel is stronger than bone, even if its not for you Im still much stronger, youve caused enugh trouble for me today get lost before I get angry" He said downing the entire bottle with out feeling a thing
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm

"Steel maybe harder then bone for you, but I drank my milk." Anthony said hardening his bone and then punching a steel pole, breaking it 2
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Yoru sat against a wall "like I said I dont care, just leave if you know whats good for ya"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

"Not until I find the doctor!!!" Anthony replied. Then he walked up to the remains of the bar and grabbed four bottles of rum and yelled, "Too bad I got the last rum!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Yoru was to tired to be bothered with him "stop acting so childish and realise that I dont give a sh1t about you or your doctor"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

"Maybe you don't get it but... your acting childish. I am saving this village, and you are just being greedy like a two year old. Unless we find the doc, many people will die. I don't care about myself, but these people don't deserve it. They gave me money and food, and treat everyone nice. Even drunks like you. So shut up, and start working." Anthony said angry at Yoru
((YAY!! GENERIC RANT!!!))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

dekar walked into the town and daw yoru sitting and asked''what happened here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next