One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 am

((it has a point, so wait for more before you judge))
"He threatened to kill little tony?" a man asked. "Yeah, he threatened to kill my son. Anyone who threatens to kill my son is threatening to kill me. Get em boys." the boss yelled, while the bartender moaned "bartending isn't as fun as I thought it would be"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 am

Yoru apeared to stay there but in reality he had already jumped away, as the attacks hist the chair the image faded away and Yoru "apeared" behind tony and kicked him in to the mix knowing full well that they couldent kill him, he would meake a great sheild
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 am

Tony took it like a man, but it probably hurt Yoru more because his bones were hardened. He was hit and then he changed to bone cage mode. He had the boss trapped. "Don't move, or your boss dies." the men were in an uproar, but to frightened to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:30 am

((wai the batender and the boss' son are the SAME guy who is fighting him????))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 am

((the boss's son isn't fighting the boss is trapped in the bone cage.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 am

((but you said that the bartender's bone were hardened.....))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 am

((oops... I thought you meant anthony. oh well, pretend the hurt thing didn't show up, but anthony still got in there))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 am

Taking advantage of the chaos Yoru grabed himself a free bottle of hard liqur, not really paying attention to or careing about what was going on
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 am

Tony got up from the ground, and pulled out a pistol. He fired a shot at Anthony, who changed back, barely dodging the shot. Tony laughed, and declared, "perfect shot."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 am

In doing so Tony had nudged Yoru's foot "wazt? still awake?" he said bashing the guy over the head from behind with the bottle ((hes an NPC I can do that))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 am

((he's important so he'll be back, until we have an epic battle,))
"Better be going!" ANthony yelled. He ran away from the closed room, it was pointless to fight there.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 am

As he got outside it occured to antony that he had left Yoru there, before he could think of anything else four men fell through the door as he walked out steping on them with another bottle
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 am

The dog had came back with it's father. The beast was huge, about ten feet tall and twenty five feet long. It charged at yoru.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 am

as it charged Yoru tossed the other bottle at it, it broke over it with out doing any damage, then with a flip kick he launched a fireball from the dial on his shoe at a range to close for the thing to avoid, as it bust in to flames Yoru landed with just enough room to jump again over it and fire two highly explosive rounds from his D guns down at it before landing on he other side of the massive explosion and running a hand through his long white hair
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:56 am

((Stop instant killings, it's ruining the epic battle plot.))
The dog barely survived because the baby took the attack for it. The pain was still there, but it was alive. At the same time Tony with the rest of the gang came out, with guns. They fired mostly at Anthony, who dodged by changing his skeletal structure. Then they started firing at Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 am

((I can kill off NPCs like that its legal))

Yoru again was simply not there, as the bluuets passed thrpugh him he apeared to dispate in to hasy black bats which flew all around the ariea as one by one the men began to be slashed by something invisble ((think pussy foot manuver))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:00 am

((but you would have ruined it.))
Anthony ignored the shooters but ran to the large dog. He jumped onto its leg and started climbing up.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 am

men continued to be slashed, their numbers would be haved soon at this rate
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:03 am

then the slashing stopped. A strange thing happened, they all held out dials. "we have a bunch of impacts now!" they yelled. Anthony was on the dog's back but it raged out of control.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 am

((that post made no sense A. you cant contrull my actions thats god moding B. if your going to godmod at least say WHY the slashing stoped C. "we have impact dials NOW" states that they did not have them beofre dont be random D. I have no idea what you are geting at))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

((I meant they weren't getting cut, because they caught it in impact dials, they just brought them out because when Anthony first charged they didn't have any. it wasn't supposed to be godmodding, it was supposed to be them blocking))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

((how can they catch what they cant see?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm

((By feeling where it came from. A blind man would know where you were punching him after a while..))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 pm

((but to feal where it came from you need to get it once, he only hit each guy once thats all it took))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm

((but if you saw someone else die you could take a guess where they are dying from right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next