One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)

Go down 
+11
BloodElfPrince
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Sleepy
GoreFish
Maxulus
Cobdogred
Wrath
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Ajax stepped back on deck just in time to hear his captains latest orders. He huffed at the thought of marines knowing their way around the sea better than anyone. Seriously? That man obviously never had to work with them, or he'd know they were all retards and jerks.
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw... something climb on board and turned his head to get a better look. Huge... scary.... Must be Shrieker. Problem solved.
Well, one problem he was having right now was, anyway. The second one was just up ahead... If this was some kind of bigshot pirate crew, he'd actually be happy... At least when compared to the alternative...
Ajax took his hat off to run his hand through his hair. Knowing his goddamn luck, it would probably be marines. The universe was just that determined to try and make his bad day even worse...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Wako was shocked when he saw Zeta complain about his money being gone, he figured as much.. the only guy in the entire ship that was willing to take the strings and of course.. the marines take the money. He shook off his feeling of disappointment and went towards the deck, where he saw Maximillion once again. He apparently was getting everyone ready for what could be an attack.. Wako made sure to pack extra underwear if that occasion were to occur, he looked down, looking directly at his boxers (He has clown pants, almost like a bowl shape).

"Alright. now what should I do.." Wako had Koga in his sights, it was time to finish the quarrel from a few days ago.. Koga had thrown his shell and hit a scary mans.. something, after that Koga ran and Wako hid the best he could (Behind a string) but was found despite his great hiding abilities. Wako immediately fainted once the man asked him where Koga was, and that was the end of the day.

Wako was getting ready to sprint kick the man but stopped once he saw how serious things had gotten, Wako was probably going to be involved in an important role as well, this was his opportunity to hide before someone would see him. Being the Helmsmen meant that he would have to be steering the ship.. in this particular moment though it might mean a death sentence, so instead he took out some toy glasses with a mustache attached to them and a Big Nose, the Nose being Pale White to match his pale skin.

"Hehehe.. Nobody will recognize me in this INGENIOUS costume, even the gods themselves think one of their creations was replaced by another!!" (his thoughts) Wako assumed an old man position complaining about his back, he was finally going to leave a fight without bruises or being drunk!! nothing could stop him!
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Jacob was a little nervous about facing the infamous Dusk Pirates. Their Captain was incredibly strong and has a terrifying devil fruit. This first test was going to a good one.

He smiled a little and thought he would be fine. He was part of a small crew with a powerful leader and they were teaming up with the Hooded knights who were also very strong. These thoughts made him happier and he started to hum and looking around to see if he could find a piano.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 18 posts]

Lenny smiled at Darnel, he saw around and looked at the guy with the red hood... he seemed kind of mysterious, never seen someone like that, he couldnt recognize him. This was a mysterious reunion overall, now there came this guy in a Roc Bird... a mythical bird... yeah, that was SOO common, but well: What does a guy that can turn into a cobra or a guy that can absorb sunlight have of common... yeah, nothing. Lenny laughed a bit at his thoughts, he followed Darnel.

"Thanks for recieving me like this Darnel, I really appreciate it and I hope I can be of some help." -Lenny said grinning.

Zeta walked around nevervously, he wasnt even doing her dances... although he was walking in the tip of his toes. He didn't know what to do... it had been long since he had a real fight. But then he remembered... he had to follow the Okama way. Yes, that was it.

Zeta started to dance around, rolling on the floor, running on the walls, jumping, making weird sounds. Yeah that was weird... but he was relazing at least.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Damn the hooded robe felt good. With the sun beating down the soaked, dark colored robe felt pretty good despite how heavy it was. With the time passing by the man began to get bored. He had been in so many life and death situations that the pressure before battle everyone was feeling was like a feather on his shoulders. Whoever the not so mysterious man was, he was obviously a veteran to battle.

As Darnel called for him, the man lifted himself up from the sitting position he was in previously. Shuffling his feet, he walked over to the captain of the ship he was currently standing on. "What do you want to talk to us for? Some battle plan, or a thanks for coming, but we're all going to die speech?" asked the man with a smugness in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Darnel looked at Derge with a angry kind of look "Let's hope your fighting skills are as sharp as your humor." He turned back to the group consisting Lenny, Derge and Jonathan, so he could give them a pep talk before the battle. He figured that the men needed a boost moral considering that they were about to fight one of the most powerful threats in the world "First of all I'm not going to lie to you guys. We are about to fight the biggest force in the grand line. Maximillion easily has the power to threaten the very balance of the world. I hoped that we would have a fleet of powerful marines to counter his crew, but I got something better. I got the finest men in the world beside me. Our presence here means there is a fleet coming to fight Maximillion. We have to keep our position here, so Maximillion won't free to attack crucial marine strongholds without fear of retaliation. He will see strong marines here waiting for him not shivering cowards. He will hear our shouts of battle and the explosions from our cannons. Maximillion will know that this day will mark the end of his reign on the seas. Let's go men! Kill Maximillion and destory the dusk pirates!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 19 Posts]

Lenny was inspired by Darnel's speech... he had to talk with him, they had to talk about what they were going to do, how they were going to do it. This were very thought opponents, The infamous Dusk Pirates! They had just raided through impel down, they were not a simple joke. There was Maximillion... Lenny had heard he could control magma and some kind of very strong poison, this obviously was going to be they're tougher opponent. Lenny didn't even know if he had opportunity against Maximillion, since he was just a captain... not a Commodore or Vice Admiral, just a mere Captain.. his face went sad for seconds, then he smiled again.

"Commodore Darnel, yes, we have to figh, we are strong and we can face them. Can I talk to you for a while?" -Lenny asked kindheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 am

"Haha...Well said young marine."

Pulling off his robe, the man revealed himself to everyone in view. It was none other than Derge Sr., a Vice Admiral who had seen many battles. Even those that were considered suicide such as the one now. Under the soaked robes were a pair of perfectly dry set of clothes. He wore a black and red jacket with a pair of blue pants. The only evidence of his him actually being a marine was the white cape with "Vice Admiral" in gold lettering on the back.

"Don't worry about Maximillion: just concentrate on taking out his crew. When you finish one battle move on to the next until no one other than Maximillion stands alone. If I can survive long enough, we can overwhelm him with attacks from all directions." Derge Sr. said speaking him opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 am

Darnel turned to Lenny looking at him. He would have answered yes, but he saw the ship ahead carrying the Dusk jolly roger "That will have to wait for later. Men prepare for battle!" Darnel saw that the hooded man was Derge, the vice admiral! This battle just turned in favor of the marines. Even though this guy was known for being a brick his strength and experience would be more than handy in turning the battle to their favor "That's a good Derge, but Maximillion won't just let us kill his crew. He would fight to defend them, and his crew are veterns powerful enough raid impel down. They won't be easy to take down."

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 20 posts]

Lenny nodded at Darnel, yeah, maybe it wasn't the best time to chat when they had the Dusk's ship in front of them. They seriously needed to prepare themselves, and Lenny wanted to talk with Darnel about if he had any idea of how they should battle the strongest people in the Dusk's crew.

Lenny himself had done a little bit of research about the crew they were going to battle, and their captain, Maximillion seemed like the biggest thread despite of what Vice-Admiral Derge Sr. said. Maximillion had molten steel to burn people and a very strong venom that was like an acid that corroded everything and posioned you... you could get melted by it.

Lenny looked aorund for Bolt and Jacob.

"Hey Jacob, Bolt, can you come here for a second?" -Lenny asked to his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Carlos had no time for small talk, he was nervous, his lost comrade was now back, and biggest of all: The Dusk Pirates were now in sight. He yanked the helm to the left, aligning the ship's nose with the enemy ship's side, to give the enemy as little target as possible while giving the Hooded knights a wide target to fire at. The crew's were not in shooting range yet, but careful positioning was a key to winning a naval fight. The Hooded Knights slowly progressed towards the enemy. It's sails were all folded to better hide it from the enemy, and it was now moving thanks to a single throttle, to reduce the sound it produced. "Someone man the cannons, we'll be in shooting range in a minute" He warned.
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 am

Jacob still humming sauntered over towards his captain because his name was called. Once he got there he stopped his humming and said "What did you want sir." As he said this he heard another man shouting that they were getting close. His first battle was about to begin. He looked back at Lenny and said "I think you're gonna have to make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 am

At the time the marine's had noticed the ship of the Dusk Pirates, Happy Dusky, Maximillion realised that his prediction was right. Apparently, Koga did not make a mistake and he and Mercury guessed right. There were a few ships that were coming and they all had the marine flag on them... A battle was going to begin soon. However, Maximillion knew that the crew would be in big trouble as they were not on land. After all, the Dusk Pirates were better at battling on land rather than battling in the sea... Naval battles were not what their were good at.

As he thought of all these things, he raised his head to the sun and he looked there. He took the face that showed no emotions at all and he said "Hm... I guess we will have to eliminate them as soon as possible. Who knows how many marines are coming as renforcements... Everybody, prepare for battle. Shrieker, I want you to attack their ship from underwater. Koga, you will stay here because I need you for a plan... Manta, Zeta, Frank and R.A.M. 2, you shall be defending the ship. As for you Ellen, you know what to do... Use your explosives on them to destroy them. Now, Quincy, use your chemical juggling from afar to cause damage to their ships... Ajax and the rest, you shall be assisting Manta at the others at defending the ship. Wako, steer the ship as we move and Mercury, you shall follow me to my cabin with Koga for a plan I prepare. You will have to work with Koga, together. We are not on land, but he can get you to a place where you can do what you have to... As for me, I will be coming with you to help you... I will explain the details in the cabin. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!"

Then, he quickly moved towards the cabin and Mercury and Koga followed in order to listen to the plan...

With these three meeting, Manta, who commanded the second division, started talking. He looked towards the pirates and he said with his evil, as usual, face. "Chkchkchkchkchkchkchkchk! These marines believe that they can deal with us! Listen, Dusk Pirates! We shall eliminate them before they even understand it! Defend the ship from their attacks until we can approach them and when we reach a fair distance we shall start moving against them! Is that clear?". Then, he raised his scythe upwards, making it quite visible and prepared move in the middle of the deck, waiting for everybody else from the crew to stand at the right and at the next to him to form a line of people with himself in the middle. He wanted to show that the "battle" between the crew and the marines had just started...

Upon seeing that, R.A.M. 2 moved towards Manta and stood at the right from him. He grabbed his gun out and he pointed with it towards the sky, shooting, to mark the start of the battle! The Dusk Pirates would finally get to battle the powerful forces of the marines! Would they emerge victorious or not?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Darnel ordered the cannons to fire toward the dusk pirate's ship as a warning. The cannon balls would probably fall short since they were not yet in range. Darnel walked up to the hooded justice figurehead. He pulled out a den den mushi in order to communicate with Max "For crimes of piracy, the breakout of Impel Down, and the escape of the world's dangerous criminals. I hereby put you under arrest. If you surrender now I can promise no harm will come to your crew, and a fair trial in Enies Lobby."

Quincy got into battle position. He began to juggle six green chemical balls in his hands, since their ship was too far to cause damage. "Just what we need more marines. You would think they had enought of us. Let me handle this captain. I'll handle this quick with you permission with a beam. They will never know what hit them."

Bolt pulled his hand out revealing the cannon built into his left arm. He was about to fire toward the ship despite the fact he was too far away to hit them. Then he heard his captain calling him. He walked toward his captain. He saluted his captain "Yes sire captain?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 21 posts]

Lenny saw his crewmates come and ask him why did he call them. The reason why he had called them was very simple... he was worried about them, he didnt want either of his two friends to die.

"Hey guys. I wanted to talk to you, even if it is fast." -Lenny's face turned a little sad and then normal again.-"Guys, i wanted to tell you, that you guys are awesome and, please be careful when you battlen ok? I know you guys are not little kids, but I dont want you guys to die."

Lenny hugged both of them at the same time and then walked towards the edge of the ship, he prepared himself for the fight, at least mentally.

Zeta's eyes widened when he saw the marine ships... this was going to be a harsh battle. And his eyes widened even more when he heard his captain's direction; it wasnt the fact that he had to defend the ship that had surprised him... his captain had finally called him Zeta!!! He danced around in an egyptian dance as he stood side to side with Manta and stopped dancing.

"We will defend this ship with our lives!!!" -Zeta exclaimed, although he wasnt really that connected with this crew yet, but well, he was going to give his best. He took out both his guns and holded his special gun, the Zeta Gun in the right hand, inside the Zeta Gin there were magma bullets, while in the normal one there were swarm bullets.
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Jacob felt like this was his home. His new captain was incredibly nice and even hugged him. During the hug he felt warm on the inside and felt like he really belonged here. He decided that then and there that he was going to protect the captain with his life. There was no way that he was going to lose to these pirates no matter how strong they were, Because he didn't want to lose his new home
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 am

Wako caught in the moment ran towards the Steering wheel and took control of the helm, before he knew it he was already out of his costume and heading towards the ship that was apparently going to attack them, after taking a brief pause he realized something that he did not think through... he was apparently a sitting duck in the middle of a hunting season, he was weak at his current state and steering a ship in front of a Marine vessel... this was not going to end well no matter how many different stories he thought up, not unless the boat with a Marine flag was actually a ship filled with Models from the Kuja tribe.

After leaving his self made illusion behind Wako had to make a decision.. in his pants was a bottle of liquor he secretly stole from a rather fancy looking room in the ship, it was a strong Alcoholic beverage that would get Wako drunk for the duration of the battle.. he just hoped Maximillion didn't mind he borrowed it without giving it back or his permission.

Wako continued steering the ship, his better judgement was telling him to turn around with the ship and start new lives with new names in a foreign country... but the side of him that knew the captain would kill him kept the ship heading towards the direction of the marines. This was going to be a Climatic battle.

After the captain retreated to the ships cabin, cannon balls were fired towards the ship. Wako noticed that by the distance the cannon balls were fired they would not hit the ship, but the explosions they caused in the water shook Wako up.. almost forcing him to consider the Liquor as a possible solution to all these problems, the only problem with that idea though... was the hangover that makes other hangovers a blessing for Wako.. after serious thought he decided to continue Steering without alcohol beverages in his body, even if it would ironically make him more crazy and smart when it came to his steering of the boat.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:58 am

In Ajax head, a huge line of curses began stocking up, just ready for him to shout them out loud. When he kept his mouth shut, that lead to a firework of "Damn", F*ck" and a lot of other things, things that had a lyrical creativity, symbolism and all over detail so great that it would have made the big writers of the century pale with shame and hide their works. Either that, or quickly cover their ears, anyway.
It just had to be damn marines, didn't it?! And he just had to be in the team protecting the goddamn ship!
Great! Just great! Now not only wouldn't he get a chance to explain his being there, but he'd have to fight to kill convincingly, against men and women on his own side. that much about raising his pay, he guessed....
On the outside, he simply adjusted his hat, waiting for the real battle to start. There wasn't much he could do, was there? Oh, aside from trying to stay alive and out of the goddamn water.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 pm

"Let's pound some marine skulls!" Frank shouted tot he open air. He took a position next to the railing. He was assigned in the team that defended the ship, but he couldn't do much when it came to long range combat, not to mention facing cannonballs. And then, an idea popped into his dead brain. He ran for the ammunition room, and took out a sack of cannonballs to the deck. With these, he'll be able to take down flying cannonballs by countering them with his own, a brilliant plan! What could possibly go wrong?

On the Hooded Justice, Carlos decided to throw all of his fears and thoughts aside, and focus on the task at hand: Surviving. He noticed that the enemy ship turned to face them. While that was a smart move that will help them deal with cannon fire, it wasn't going to help them against sniper fire, which was now twice as easier since they were moving in a straight line. "Quintus!" Carlos called as he aligned the ship with the Dusk's ship. "I'll try to give you a clean line of sight for as much time as possible, try to take down any valuable targets. I'd start with that weird green glow over there..." Carlos suggested, referring to Quincy and his glowing chemical balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Darnel being a zoan user couldn't fight long distance. This put him as a disadvantage at a range. Carolos was right with the dusk ship heading straight toward them. They would vulernable to sniper fire. Darnel would have to take the role of a strategist working in the back giving out orders "Snipers arm your weapons. Prepare to fire on my mark!" Darnel waited three minutes until ordering the snipers to fire.

Quincy was fired his chemical balls toward the ship. He aimed them at specific parts of the ship. There were five in total. One flew toward the mast, the second one at the crow's next, third toward Derge, and the last toward Darnel. With Darnel out of the way, the marines would lose their vetern leader.

Bolt hugged Lenny along with Jacob his nakama. Though he wasn't the emotional sort, but it was nice that their captain was so caring. It was rare to see superior officers who weren't complete assholes or crazy. "I won't allow anyone of us to die. My body can withstand a shot with a cannonball just stay close to me and I swear no harm would come to guys."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:22 pm

(SK! Sorry but you shot 5 balls but only named 4 targets. Just Saying.)

Victor, having been up on the mast warming up, began to pay more attention when someone called out that the Dusk Ship was in sight. It was no surprise that he was ready for the glowing balls headed his way. Fortunately for Victor, his devil fruit was just suited for such a situation.

Twin Vector Pistol

Victor "shot" the balls headed toward the mast and the crow's nest with vectors from his index fingers. Though Victor did not know the exact nature of the orbs, the Vectors hit their marks. Victor's hope was that the two orbs would detonate upon destruction quite a distance from the Hooded Justice.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:32 pm

"Well, well... The battle has just started! Chkchkchkchkchkchkchkchkchkchkchk!" Manta said as he looked at both sides blocking and using attacks against each other's ship in order to damage it and the crewmates. With a smile on his face, the cook of the Dusk Pirates and brother of the crew's captain jumped high. Then, he pointed towards the marine's ship with an evil look on his face, while swiftly swinging his scythe to launch an air blade attack towards them in an attempt to cause some damage to the ship. Unlike most people who were aiming for the passengers of the two ships, Manta was aiming for the ship itself in order to sink everybody at once. Would his plan succeed or not?

Meanwhile, R.A.M. 2 was also preparing himself in order to perform an attack... However, he could not shoot from his weapon yet. The attack would not probably hit its target from a great distance like that. He would have to wait a little bit in order to join in the fight and assist his crew. How would the battle go?! Which side would emerge victorious?!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 22 Posts]

Lenny looked back at his crewmates, Bolt said he could protect them, but Lenny didn't really need that; what he needed was them to take care of themselves. Lenny smiled at Bolt before just telling him.

"Just take care of yourself." -with a smile.

Then Lenny turned around, admired the sight of the two ships preparing for a war, a battle that could only end with one of the sides retiring, getting killed or surrendering. Lenny saw various attacks directed to the ship, but other marines were already taking care of it... Suddenly he saw one of the men in the Dusk's ship swing a kind of swords and shoot an air blade towards their ship.

Lenny was not going to let that airslash get to its destiny, he decided to block it with another airslash, triple kicking in front of him, sending three powerful rankyakus: One directed to block the airslash, the other one towards the Happy Dusky's Hull and the last one towards the mast of the ship.

"Rakyaku!" -Lenny exclaimed as he did so.

Zeta saw that the battle had just started, using his Okama Kenpo he jumped very high in the air and he performed a summersault in the air and when he was falling he started to shoot towards the marine's ship, 2 magma bullets from his Zeta Gun, which flew swiftly and fastly towards their target, one was Bolt and the other one was Darnel, and with the other gun he shot two swarm bullets, one directed to Carlos and the other one to Jacob. If the swarm bullets didnt break close enough to someone, the mosquitoes would fly away.

So four bullets flew towards the marines in total, coming from Zeta at least, 2 red glowing strong bullets with magma inside and 2 bullets filled with a special breed of mosquitoe with a paralizing venom. Zeta fell back to the deck of the ship and started singing a poem.

"This epic battle has just began,
for the tragic will be the killing a man,
Zeta, flying thorough the airs like Peter Pan,
in the marine ship will kill everyone.

No one will be left after this,
will leave me in a state of bliss,
you marines will fall to the demon's abyss,
or come to my room and give me a kiss."

Zeta laughed at the end of this poem, he screamed it loud enough for the marines to hear it.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

If one squinted, they might have just barely been able to make out an approaching speck on the horizon. Although the idea that anyone would actually be paying attention to something that far away when they were in the middle of a battle was ridiculous.

Slowly the speck began to take shape. It was the man riding his giant bird. With his trained eyes, he had long since spotted the two battling ships. Already a plan was forming in his mind. The actual fighting part of the battle seemed to have been taken care of. What this man thought was really important was that the Dusk Pirates not be allowed to escape.

He ordered his bird down into a dive and they leveled off just above the ocean so that they were coming in from behind the Dusk's as low as was possible for them to safely approach. The man was hoping that no one would see him until it was too late for them to respond.

As his bird flew closer to the battle, the man reached down and flipped open the briefcase at his feet. Inside of it were rows of bullets and bullet clips. The man selected one, unusually large bullet and slipped it from the case. Then he placed his right hand into his coat and pulled out a pistol. The pistol was very long. It almost looked like someone had taken a sniper rifle and cut the barrel in half to make it. On the side of this gun was the word, 'Justice'. As the man raised this pistol a handcuff could be seen on his arm. This handcuff had a chain connected to it that also connected to the back of the pistol.

The man took the bullet he had pulled from his briefcase and he attached it to the end of his gun. He then raised his gun and pointed it at the back of the Dusk pirates' ship. There was no way he could miss a target that big, not even when he had been a kid.

The man was already in range so he simply pulled the trigger of his gun and fired the bullet* at the base of the ship, just above the water. It flew along at almost the same speed as a regular bullet would. A small jet of flame on the back of the bullet propelled it forward.

(OOC: *The bullet he is using is a Missile Bullet. Here is the info on it: "These are much larger than your average bullets. Quintus only carries three at a time. They do not go inside of a gun like most bullets, but are fitted to the end of a gun like a silencer. As the name suggests, when fired they fly forward like missiles and cause a large explosion when they strike a target. However, they are not heat seeking.")
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Frank's hands were shaking, he was eager to start fighting, but it seemed that nothing came at him. Frustrated and pissed off, Frank started scanning the environment for something to throw a cannonball at. Then, in the corner of his eye, Frank noticed what appeared to be a large bird flying towards the Dusk's ship. "Finally! Some life to take!" Frank shouted with joy as he raised a cannonball. He aimed at the bird, which was uneasy for someone who haven't messed with trajectory and physics even once, but before he managed to launch his cannonball, he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He lowered his eyes and watched his shoulder, after it was pierced by a sniper's bullet, fired from the marine ship. Apparently, some idiotic sniper thought he could stop the throw by injuring the shoulder. "REALLY?!" Frank asked, before bursting in laughter. He reached deep into his shoulder and pulled the bullet out without even flinching. "REALLY?!!" He repeated. The snipers should reconsider before firing at him again. He then returned his gaze to the bird, but noticed that a man was sitting on it. He raised his throwing arm and launched the ball, but instead of hitting the bird, the ball collided with a strange fiery bullet in midair, causing a bright and powerful explosion. What an unexpected yet comfortable result.

The answer to the question about Manta's attack would be no, for the Hooded knights' helmsman saw the attack coming. He was waiting for an air blade to cross paths with him ever since the fight started, and when it was about to happen, he was ready. It looked like sudden direction changes weren't going to be needed any time soon, which allowed Carlos to let go of the helm for a few seconds. He pulled his hook swords and jumped forwards to the front of the ship, facing the racing air blade's way. He raised his pair of hook swords and in one swift motion, swung both of their hooks at the air blade, as if he was hooking them around it. He then performed a 360 pivot turn, carrying the air blade with his hooks. The move needed to be fast and precise in order to work, which was quite a sight to see. "Shell Art: Reverse Boomerang!" He called and swung his blades forwards as he finished his turn. The hooks let go of the blade, letting it fly back at the enemy's ship without damaging the Hooded Justice. The marines were no suckers, they knew how to fight, and Carlos was there to prove it to any swordsman who crossed his path. He then headed back for the helm, not wasting even one moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next