One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)

Go down 
+11
BloodElfPrince
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Sleepy
GoreFish
Maxulus
Cobdogred
Wrath
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Quintus watched the Rankyaku shoot towards him. How many times he had seen this attack before, he could not say. Compared to Mercury himself, and Quintus's sniper vision, the blade of wind almost looked like it was moving in slow motion. And so Quintus dodged, using his Lighter than Air technique to twist himself to the side and allow the blade to pass by and cut into the upper deck.

"What'cha doing up there, huh?" Quintus yelled up at Mercury. "Too afraid to fight me on your own ship?" He took half a second to glance down at said ship before looking up at Mercury again. "Okay, I'll admit, it's sinking, but still...you aren't exactly going to hurt me from way up there. And since I haven't eaten a devil fruit, I can take my time swimming out of here."

Quintus caught sight of a red flare somewhere behind Mercury, but he decided to ignore. That was the problem with him having run away: He had no clue what signals to look out for.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 pm

The whole crossing to the Dusk ship had been a blur for Ellen, as she was sent flying along with Frank's body, before landing with a thud on her undead companion. "Ow! How the hell did that happen? We got flung over by a sail! Well thanks for breaking my fall at least, im still bruned up after messing up with my new work. Why the hell are their marines all of sudden, and why didn't anyone wake me earlier?", Ellen said conversationly as she got up, then realising that Frank was exhausted. "Huh, guess he's either dead or dead tired.", she mumbled to herself, before realisation swept through her mind. "Those b**tards sunk my workshop! How dare they ruin my home of art! I'll anihilate them and their stupid little boats!", she snarled to no-one n particular, before pulling a long tube out of her sack of explosive she brought along and shoving a few spherical objects in before adding a lit match and aim the tube at some marine ships. "Eat sparks you goverment a**e holes!", Ellen cackled as she launched five diffrent coloured fire works at the marine ships, hoping to at least leave some scorch marks.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

(Kill Deathgore)
Deathgore had been deactivated from lack of blood to fuel his systems in result had been conserving his energy. Awaking from his sensores beeping and buzzing with alarms Kill Deathgore had detected a fresh body near by.
Grabbing the Dead Marine Death Gore used
"Devor!" Opens his mouth extra wide to swallow The marines corpse whole. The marines body was shredded by aswirling blades in Kill's stomach draining the blood and tranfering it into his body powering him up.

"Now to find Master Derge.... Beep" Kill Deathgore proceeded to scan the area for his master.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 am

[Also, I don't want to make your characters get stuck in this thread for the following 10 days, till I get my internet connection to my house, so I decided to end the thread for the majority of the people who are in the crew and in other crews. It will basically be Maximillion vs any marine who wants to stay in the thread]

Koga and Maximillion vs Derge Sr. and Lenny

As the heatwave approached Maximillion, the pirate captain could feel the heat moving towards him. Each second that passed, he could feel the heat more and more. However, he had a plan in order to avoid getting burnt from the heat. He could just fight the heat with his own heat. As the wave was moving towards him, he used his steel lava to coat his body and raise his temperature extremely high. As a result, the heat he could feel in his coated body was nothing more than a very heat wave that could make him sweat and nothing else.
"You are very interesting..." Maximillion said to Lenny, below his coated body. "Too bad the rest of my crew is not going to see more of it, because it will take its leave."

"What?!" Koga said with an angry look on his face when he heard that. However, before he said anything else, he realised that Derge Sr. was going with an attack against him. The Vice Admiral had apparently done something that made it very difficult for him to use his previous trick. However, there was something that Koga could do. Before the attack hit him, he spinned the naginata and a portal opened below him, making him fall inside it and disappear from his previous position. While falling, he said "Damn you Maximillion!" with an angry look on his face because of the decision that his captain made, before he gave him a chance to explain what he meant.

"Everybody! Listen!" Maximillion said seconds afterwards, as he used his Shockwave to move himself upwards and stand on the sky. "Dusk Pirates! You have done well, enough. I know that you would defeat your enemies... Just like how I would do. However, we suffered a loss... And we cannot risk suffering more losses, at least at the moment. These marines are very few and they are attacking us so recklessly. They are probably waiting for reinforcements...". Then, he stopped for a brief second and looked at the sky, before continuing his speech. "Marines! Listen to my proposition! Let my crew leave... And I shall take you on... All of you. It is my head that piqued your interest, after all... Do not mess with my crew... I cannot afford to lose them now, at least at this moment..."

Afterwards, Maximillion said "As for our reunion, Dusk Pirates... You will not have to worry. It will be me that will find you, no matter where you are. Now... Do you agree with my proposition... Marines?"

Mercury vs Quintus

"Kahahahahahahahaha!" Mercury laughed. "You are lucky, marine... I received new orders from my captain... So apparently, I have to leave. I do not want to be an obstacle when he goes all-out, after all...". Then, he turned his back and he moved towards the ship. In case the marines agreed with Maximillion's proposition, he and the rest of the crew would have to depart soon...

Manta

Upon listening to that, Manta turned his head upwards to see Maximillion. With an angry look on his face, the pirate said "Maximillion... Why are you doing that again... Do you really have a plan... Or are you just insane? I do not even know...". However, as he respected his brother's wish, Manta moved towards the ship, as well, in order to follow the orders.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

(OOC: Very well, Max. I shall withdraw for now. There will always be another day to show off. Smile )

Quintus glared after Mercury. Then he doubled over and coughed, spitting blood into the rising water. Soon the Happy Dusky would completely immersed. Quintus had only a little more time to escape.

"Blasted pirate," Quintus whispered. "And I had him right where I wanted him too...even with all his speed...he couldn't have...stopped..."

Since there was no more need to fight the darkness that was steadily growing in his vision, Quintus gave in completely and collapsed. If he had remained awake, he would have contemplated the absurdity of him having tried to keep from passing out. It would not have mattered in a few minutes one way or the other what he wanted. He would have been unconscious and, by extension, dead at the hands of the Dusk Pirates.

As Quintus began to slip beneath the surface of the water flooding the Happy Dusky, claws wrapped around his waist and lifted him into the air. George had returned, despite his injured wing, and he now flew Quintus away from the ship. The giant roc did not fly high in the sky, but remained close to the ocean. He did not want to attract the attention of Maximillion or any of the other Dusk Pirates, especially not when his wing was in such bad condition.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Disapointed as her fireworks fell short from the marine ship, snarling disgust at her badly aimed attack, she was about to fire another round at the ships before she heard Maximillion's order. Usually in such a state Ellen would ignore such a request to carry on trying to blow things to very small pieces in beautiful flames, but there was no way of avoiding a direct order. "Damn it! You marines just wait! I'll find you all and make your ships burn at sea! With you all along with them!", she spat angrily at the marines as the Dusk ship began to sail away from her new found enemys, quickly firing one last firework carefully aimed at one of the ships as a farewell gift, grining maliciously as she launched her final attack as she and her crew mates were leaving.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Benjamin heard Maximillion's call out for his crew and left Dio, now that Max had said he would take on every marine, he decided Too hell with Dio, Max is going to pay for that bird comment then he jumped and landed next to lenny, while he stood there he pulled out his cutlesses, and took his fighting stand, he was ready to fight, he would fight all the way to the bitter end
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

All of the sudden the giant cyborg vessel submerges once again. A stream of water above the surface shoots upwards and the cyborg speeds towards it's intended destination. That destination was an intercept coarse of the on coming marine fleet. Sinking deeper the cyborg was nothing more than a black blur under the water as it made it's way to the center of the fleet. As soon as it reached it's targeted area it rose up into the middle of the fleet.

[Derge Sr.]

Derge Sr. watched as the mechanical monster abandoned him. His eye's widened as it seemed to follow the commands of someone else. What was the cyborg going to do? Who was controlling it? Turning around, Derge Sr. was distracted by the rouge marine machine.

"What the hell? Derge! What are you doing?!?" Derge Sr. yelled.

[Battleship Giant]

A large explosion rocked the battlefield. Waves smashed up against the hauls of any ship near the Dusks. Fire and shockwaves shot into the air and spread out as they consumed the marine fleet on a war path for the Dusks. When the commotion from the explosion settled the entire marine fleet had been wiped out and the marine weapon Warren D Navyman was no more. Only one man could be responsible for such a travesty was Derge.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Kill DeathGore eye scanner followed the Giant Cyborg Vessel. "Beep! Derge Detected.... Recving Transmission..... "Kill them Deathgore.... Kill all those damn marines. Sending transmission back....beeep clang! Your bidding is my will owner Derge! "

Kill Deathgore started Blasted crimson Blood lazor Jets from the bottom of his feet as he flew towards a group of marines. Useing his Chainsaw butcher blade he ripped into there fleash which fueled the chainsaw buther blade into moveing even faster. After sawing up two Marines the others attacked him. They tried to slash and punch him. The ones who punched lost there hands to his body blades as the swords were knocked out of there grasp.

Biteing ones of the marines heads off he Charged his Crimson lazor beam in his mouth. Fireing it at the group. As the Bloody lazer hit them most of them were fried. Finsihing his meal he continnued to devore all of the marines he incompasitated. "Mmmmmm so delisous i should have taken you to my kitchen to season all your delious marines mohahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

Maximillion

"Well, well..." Maximillion said while laughing as he looked at Derge appearing and the marine ships getting destroyed. "What a turn of events... My little voyage over Calm Belt along with my crew turned to something like this... I would never believe that I would get the chance to have a battle like this... But it has happened.".

Then, the pirate stopped using his Shockwave Fly technique and he stood on the marine ship which he was commanding after he stole it from G-8. The ship was also getting quite destroyed, just like Happy Dusky did. It seemed that the second ship of the crew would get destroyed, as well. Maximillion would have to steal another one from the marines as the battle would go on...

"Very well." The captain said as he stood. "I guess it is about time for us to start." he said to Derge Sr., Lenny and Benjamin, prepared to start the battle against them and the rest of the marines that were around. The captain of the Dusk Pirates would go all-out. This would be the last proof of his strength that could really finally help him reach his first goal that would eventually help him reach his final goal: To become one of the Emperors of the Sea... A Yonko.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 am

"Shit! This is not the time for that damned brat to be pulling this kind of bullcrap!" Derge Sr. cursed his son out-loud. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have toe make sure you don't escape, BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!" Derge Sr. yelled in somewhat of a rage. "Lenny we can't let him escape, he's much to close to..." Derge Sr. said before cutting off. "Augh...We just need to stomp him into the sea and let the fish eat off his rotting corps." said the usually smugly calm Vice Admiral in a panic.

"Rankyaku Grande"

Leaping into the air Derge Sr. spun creating momentum. As soon as he reached a good height the VA kicked off the air using a combination of soru and geppou. Using both the combined Rokushiki technique and gravity to speed himself up, Derge Sr. extended his leg. Shooting a large airblade, Derge Sr. attempted to lob the entire ship in half. With any luck the ship would sink along with the Yonkou candidate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

Quincy was very sad to abandon his captain. He sailed away along with the rest crew on the happy dusky leaving Max behind. Such a brave man to scarifice like that to the crew. Quincy hoped that his captain would survive. The crew has come too far just to fail now. Quincy then went back to the ship to try to solve his old age problem.

Bolt walked up the marine ship after swimming for half an hour. His body was exchausted. He pointed his left arm in built cannon toward Maximilion. At this range the hit from the cannon would kill Maximillion "Put your hands in the air, and surrender. Any other movements and I will fire." Bolt said behind him. Then Derge fired an airblade toward them....."Awww crap"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 22 and 3/4 Posts]

Lenny watched Maximillion as he ordered his crewmates to leave and said that he alone would battle all the marines that would stay. Lenny decided that Derge Sr. would need his help. And with him, his crew would stay.

Bejamin was there, and so was Bolt. They were here to help him and Derge Sr. battle against Maximillion. Even with his strenght and abilities, Maximillion couldnt withstand the power of all their combined powers.

But then Derge Sr. attempted to cut the ship in half saying that they had to make Maximillion sink. But there was something that he had not remembered...

"But Vice Admiral!!! I am a devil fruit user too!!!" -Lenny screamed in panic to him. Before even the ship could start sinking Lenny had to try something that he had tried practicing a couple of times but never really made it an oficial technique of his. Since they were already trying to destroy the ship, he jumped and shot a beam of light that exploded and pushed him up into the air even more.

Using the memento and the extra time he would be in the air he started to fire a series of rankyaku's, kicking the air. Ten rankyakus flew towards Maximillion and there were 2 Solar Rankyaku's too.

[-2 Posts of Sunlight]

"Ben!!! Save me! Grab me from my shoulders!" -Lenny screamed as he fell.

[Sunlight at the end of the post: 20 and 3/4 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 am

"Do you really think that this is going to be enough for you to stop me? Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!" were Maximillion's words as he moved both his hands in a way that they were pointing below and used shockwaves from them and his feet to repel himself high at the sky as the Rankyakus hit the ship, cut it in half and destroyed it completely.

The situation at that moment was really difficult for him. The captain of the Dusk Pirates was in the middle of the sea, without any ships and without any real comrades around to help him. Being a Devil Fruit user, he could not do anything at all... He would be doomed to sink, unless he thought of a really good way to escape or at least create the proper conditions for himself to battle.

"There is no way I am letting myself die out here!" Maximillion said with a look on his face that showed no signs of emotions as he moved his right hand forward to use another shockwave on the sea. This shockwave, echanced with the steel lava of his right pad was his only way to create the best conditions for himself to battle. As soon as the steel lava would hit the sea, it would turn into a solid surface that would allow himself and any other Devil Fruit users to stand and fight.

And it worked. As the steel lava hit the sea, it turned into a solid surface... There was a way now for Maximillion to survive getting drown. And as soon as he created the proper conditions, it was about time for him to use his fist attack.

With an evil look on his face, the captain of the Dusk Pirates raised his hand and he started releasing great amounts of venom from it. As it moved, the venom took the shape of a snake and at an unexpected moment it split itself into three snakes with smaller heads, aiming towards Lenny, Derge Sr. and Benjamin. Would the "Venom Hydra" of Maximillion work against those powerful marines or not?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Benjamin saw the poison cmoing towards him and reacted quickly and changed into his Phoenix form then he heard Lenny yell fro help, and came to his rescue by catching him in midt air and quickly soaring into the sky awoiding the poison attack from Max, Benjamin took Lenny high up, they where circleing around the ship high up in the sky, What is the plan captain? Benjamin asked, then he waited for lenny to answear.

Last edited by Kayzen on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Derge Sr. dove backwards doing a back flip towards the ocean below. A small splash shot upward. Before the hydra could hit the Vice Admiral disappeared below the deep blue. Another large splash hit causing a mixture of poison and seawater to shoot upward. The area where the hydra had hit began to bubble as dead fish and sea-creatures began to float up.

Sounds from behind were heard as a large hunk of wood surfaced. In fact a good sized portion of the mast from the former Dusk's ship was hurtling towards Maximillion's back. Derge with giant wooden mast made into a make shift spear shaft speed towards the powerful man. The pole had many large splinters on the end that Maximillion could be stabbed with. This would caused multiple deep stab wounds not to mention the sheer crushing force of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 am

As Derge Sr. was coming towards Maximillion and was about to strike him with the giant wooden mast, Maximillion started thinking... That battle... It was one of the most difficult battles the pirate had been in, if not the most difficult. He would have to do something great in order to defeat the Vice Admiral and the rest of the marines. However, how would it be possible for him to win a battle against a person he could not even see? It was impossible for him to attack Derge Sr. as he had disappeared already. The hydra attack that Maximillion had launched before was dodged by the powerful marine. He could not deal with him from afar. He would have to force him into close combat. And while Maximillion was thinking all those things, Derge Sr. himself would give him an idea.

The captain of the dusk pirates heard of something from behind. Even if he had not turned his head to see, he realised that somebody was going to attack him and since Lenny and Benjamin were in front of him, it was probably Derge. Maximillion did not know how to attack or how to defend himself. He had no idea how Derge Sr. was going to strike. The only thing he had to do in order to dodge was to gamble... But what would gambling give him? Not only he would risk getting hit without hitting Derge but also he would miss one of his few chances to attack the Vice Admiral. The time was running out for Maximillion as he would eventually get tired and he would be unable to use any Shockwaves. He would have to act now, even if he sacrificed something.

With an evil laughter on his face, the pirate instantly turned his body towards Derge Sr. and said "Shockwave Shield!" as he launched a shockwave from his left hand that took the shaping of a shield. The attack would not completely protect him, but some of the damage would be avoided. Then, as he viewed the large wooden chunk getting moved towards him, he swiftly moved his left arm, getting damaged from the great attack to it. The pirate screamed briefly as he felt the pole with the many splinters stabbing him on the left arm.

However, he tried to forget that, as he prepared his attack. He raised his front right hand as fast as possible. Afterwards, he started creating his steel lava and he said loudly "Burning Shockwave!" as he launched a combination of his signature shockwave and his steel lava towards Derge's chest. The Vice Admiral was at a close distance and this was a great chance for Maximillion to burn him. The pirate decided to get hit, hoping that he would hit Derge Sr., as well... Would he succeed or not?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 am

With no time what soever to dodge, Derge Sr. had only one chance. This was all or nothing. It had to work, or he wouldn't survive the attack. He would have to pull off a tekkai in the blink of an eye. "Tekkai" The vice admiral murmured the word. His muscles hardened and tightened to an incredible density. This made his overall defense skyrocket.

When the burning shockwave hit, it broke Derge Sr.'s tekkai. However a large amount of the damage was taken away. Because of this quick move Derge Sr. had survive the close range attack from Maximillion. Derge Sr.'s shirt burned and was blown off his body. His muscle bound chest and back skidded along the water before he he sank. Luckily the water stopped any further damage from burning.

From under the water, Derge Sr. slammed the gauntlets on his hands together. Both of the rejection dials in the palms of the gloves gained energy every time he connected. After a couple slams, he thrust his right arm forward. Preforming a jougan, he released the energy that was stored in the right glove. The combined power of the attack and the glove sent a shockwave at the platform which Maximillion was standing. If it hit, it would flip the platform over and dump the man into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 am

"Damn it!!!!" Maximillion said with a scared look on his face for the first time, as he listened to a strange sound from underwater. He did not know what that sound could be, but he had a very bad feeling... He could simply run away using his Shockwave. However, he wanted to wait and see what was going on... But little did he know, that waiting to see would bring him very much trouble...

As he waited in order to see, he started feeling the metal platform trembling. The platform was shaking more and more and things seemed to be very bad for the pirate captain. With Maximillion being a fruit user, if the platform flipped over, it would definitely throw him in the water and that would mean the end for him. He had to do something in order to avoid the falling platform... He had to think of something quickly.

Without much time to think, the only solution the pirate had was to use his Shockwave to jump high on the air. He seemed to not have much time for that either, but he had no other choice. That was the only option the pirate captain had... And he could not choose not to follow it because if he did, he would end up defeated and killed. It was his last chance.

"Shockwave!" Maximillion said as he launched a barrage of his signature compressed air techniques from his feet, giving force to himself to jump high. However, while he jumped the platform was flipping over, much to the disappointment of Maximillion. As the captain moved, the flipping platform hit him and started dragging him downwards, to the point that Maximillion seemed doomed to die.

"Is that it?" Maximillion wondered for a moment. However, as the second passed, he started thinking of his most recent loss and how he managed to defeat the person who defeated him in the rematch. Maximillion was not the kind of person to give up and he would do anything possible to survive and defeat his enemy.

Each second that was passing, Maximillion was dragged. Normally, the platform would fall in the water in only five seconds, but the resistance that Maximillion put against it, was buying him some time. He had a few more seconds before the platform would completely flip over and before it would drag him and sink him underwater. And as the platform had almost fallen over, the captain had just thought of a thing. He started using his fruit power, creating steel lava. The steel lava was burning the metal and it was a matter for time for Maximillion to open a hole. As soon as he would burn the metal, probably in around two more seconds, he would move through it and he would survive.

There was one thing, though. The captain's guard was open... It was a great chance for Derge Sr. to launch a good hit against him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"Jougon"

Derge thrust his left arm forward. At the same time he released the pent up energy in the left rejection gauntlet. The combined energy from the two sources shot a shockwave directly at the falling Maximillion. Again the attack was for the most part silent and hidden by the water. However this time the foe was in a much more dire circumstance with the large platform falling on top of him.

If Maximillion dodged he would likely fall into the water and drown. However if the attack was taken he would take a great amount of damage. On the other hand the attack was most likely blast him upward, saving him from the water for at least a few seconds longer. What would Maximillion choose?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 pm

As Maximillion was trying to avoid getting drown by the platform, he kept creating steel lava from his right hand in an attempt to burn through the metal platform and move through it. As the time was passing, he could feel his heart beating more and more. For the first time in his life, Maximillion felt like that. He was in the tightest situation he had ever been and he had never experienced feelings like these before... The "Mastermind", who did not use to show any emotions, was now in a corner and even himself had started admitting it...

As the Jougon attack was moving towards him, Maximillion knew that he had no other choice. He would be hit by it. He had left his guard open to the point that he could not do anything about it. "Hmph." he said, trying to calm himself down and show to himself that he had the upper hand in the battle, even if that was something difficult to tell. However, that reaction changed with a scream of pain as the man felt the shockwave blasting his back and moving him towards the platform. Maximillion got slammed onto the platform and as he did so, he finally opened the hole on it, passing through it.

As soon as he passed through the platform, the man was safe. With the platform falling downwards and himself being at the flipped part, there was no reason for himself to be afraid of the sea. At the time the platform flipped over, the captain of the Dusk Pirates was lying on the platform.

"Is everything lost?" Maximillion wondered as he stared at the sun above him. Nothing was being heard and there was silence around. Benjamin and Lenny were nowhere to be seen. It seemed that they were hiding and they were planning to perform an attack. Other marine battleships that had come were either quiet and were watching the battle or they were sunk because of the battle that took place around them... The environment was perfect for Maximillion to think.

"After so long... After so much time... I... I failed? When I started, I was sure that I would manage to become the Pirate King... I was sure that I could become the ruler of the world... I was sure that people would be afraid of me and that they would do as I pleased. I even studied those Devil Fruits... I learned of their powers... I chose the one I deemed to be the strongest one, even if it was difficult to use... I knew the path I chose. Then, I made a crew... I was betrayed by them... Things started getting difficult... It was difficult for me... However, I reformed a crew... But we were eliminated... And I tried again! I gained powerful warriors under my command! I used my fruit, then! I got the powers to declare this age my own era... I was sure that I was the strongest person... Yet, I got arrested. Well, I let myself get arrested at that time, but this does not matter... I could have chosen another option. And... my crew saved me... Those guys... They are crazy... Why are they following a crazy person like me?" Maximillion started thinking. "They gave their best for me... They battled in the world's strongest prison and they put up battles I could not expect. Some of them betrayed me... Yet, I cannot disappoint the rest of them... R.A.M. 2 even died in the hands of this guy, saving me! Am I such a fail of a captain?".

"No, you are not..." a voice was heard inside of him. "You are the best ruler and you shall be the best ruler of this world... You shall make your dreams reality. With or without that crew of yours, you definitely can... As you said, those guys are crazy... They did the craziest things for you... If it was not for you, they would roam around like stray dogs and they would end up getting locked. You ARE the ideal captain. And this SHALL be declared your era..." the voice continued saying.

"You are right." Maximillion started speaking, as he started laughing like a maniac, even if he was terribly damaged and he was lying on the platform. The man had injuries around his whole body and his upper clothes were almost completely destroyed. "Hmphmphmphmphmph!" Maximillion laughed. "YOU ARE RIGHT! I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD... AND THERE IS NOBODY THAT CAN STOP ME!" he screamed, as he got up, prepared for another round against the marine.

With one of his angriest looks, ever, he pointed towards the sky. "YOU SHALL ALL DIE!!!!!" he screamed as he prepared for a devastating attack. "GET OUT OF YOUR HIDEOUT, DERGE! YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME!" he said, as he took a stance. He moved his left hand forward, pointing towards the hole in the platform. "VENOM HYDRA!" he said as he launched his venom snake towards the hole, poisoning the water in the area. Inside the water, the venom turned into more and more heads, and the sea around was getting poisoned. Maximillion was in a berserk and he did not care about anything that was going on around him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Dead fish and sea monsters rose belly up from the poison in the water. However there was no sign of Derge Sr. What happened to him? He had been underwater for so long. Even now with all of the poison there was no trace of him. Had the poison been so strong it completely dissolved him? If so then wouldn't it had done the same to the fish?

All of the sudden something massive floated up to the surface. It was a large round seaking. The massive monster was dead, however it looked to be in good condition on the outside. Unlike the other dead critters in the water, it didn't appear to have suffered from poisoning.

A large air slash cut open the belly of the fish and a man came out. It was none of than Derge Sr., he had used the fish as a protective barrier against the poison. However the poison soon began to eat away at even the might body of the seaking. Derge Sr. leaped into the air and preformed geppou to stay there.

Looking at Maximillion he was stunned to see how much energy the man had left. He was truly a danger to the sea and everyone that lived on it. Derge Sr. knew if he didn't end this hear and now, everyone would be in danger. The danger Maximillion possessed to the seas was only rivaled by likes of Anubis, Iken, and Derge. With Maximillion's new found power Derge Sr. needed to use his energy against him.

"Maxie, Maxie, Maxie...You're in pretty bad shape...Well you were in bad shape the moment you started a fight with me out here. Your powers are useless; liquid steel, poison. Both of them are so useless out here, with all of this water. Your poison is diluted, and your steel is hardened and cooled down almost instantly. Your power is nothing out on the sea, you're a disgrace as a pirate. The only half way decent technique you have while out on the sea is your shockwaves. Heh, since you've been relying on your devil fruit, you've become weaker, not stronger." Derge Sr. taunted the pirates from afar.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 21 Posts and 3/4]

Lenny was relieved that Benjamin saved him in time and also helped him avoid the poison attack. Now Maximillion was too distracted fighting Derge Sr. From what he saw, no wonder he was a vice-admiral. Lenny was strong even if he was a low ranking marine. He needed to show off some more. He whispered to Ben so only him could hear Lenny.

"Ben, I need you to serve as my support. You cant let me fall to the water or hit the ground, I would die." -Lenny asked Ben. -"I know you want to attack, but I must ask you to act as my shield and parachute."

Lenny turned his face to look at Ben's phoenix face. "Getting rid of this man is more important than you think, you must help me Benjamin. Now I will attack from up here, dont let me go. If he tries to attack us, throw me up in the air and cover me."

Lenny knew that he was maybe asking too much for the impatient Benjamin, but just for this opportunity, he needed Ben to do exactly as he ordered. Lenny rose his arms, which were free to move, and took in sunlight. This attack didnt need to use charged sunlight, it could also be done if he was under direct sunlight. And he was.

Lenny used the Nikkoo Nikkoo Shooting Star to Maxmillion that was below them. the attack would explode as soon as it heat and burn anyhing in its way, it was one of the most dangerous attack in his technique list. Along this he shot 5 rankyakus, kicking from the air being hold by Benjamin. This were shot at Maximillion and the area just around him, in case he tried to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Bolt fell off the happy dusky into water after derge's attack. This was the third time he had been knocked off the boat, and forced to see refuge. Bolt had to swim toward the meteor heroes ship which was a few meters away. Bolt was getting quite workout swimming back and forth. This battle was getting too out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:40 am

you got it Sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next