One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)

Go down 
+11
BloodElfPrince
nikz200
Shichibukai Hunter
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Sleepy
GoreFish
Maxulus
Cobdogred
Wrath
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Darnel and hooded knights just came back from a mission from Amazon Lily. They were on their way toward Marineford, until they received orders from HQ. The hooded knights were to engage the dusk pirates from entering the grand line, and fight until reinforcements arrive. Darnel had other plans than being used as cannon foddler to stall Maximillion. Darnel planned to capture the pirate and bring him to marineford himself. Maximillion and his crew were powerful but their attack on Impel down must have left them with injuries. Not to mention they have gotten stronger since the last time they have fought. The hooded Justice was making its way toward the last know coordinates of the dusk pirates. Just in case in they didn't win darnel had the submarine, Smoking Gun, safely hidden within the ship. That was their way of escape just in case. Darnel hoped it wouldn't come to that....losing his precious ship the hooded justice. It had been with the crew for so long. "Carlos steady as she goes. We don't want to get ambushed by dusk!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Lieutenant Victor made his way to the deck. He had just heard some interesting news and wanted to confirm it himself. "Darnel, sir. Is it true that we have recieved orders to intercept Maximillion? If so, we are definitely in need of reinforcements." Victor, despite his calm but serious facade, was worried on the inside. This would be his first time as a marine trying to take down one of the greatest threats to the World Government. The Dusk crew was not to be taken lightly. The rookies in the crew already have hefty bounties on themselves and there are at least two members with a bounty of at least 100,000,000. To Victor, the sea was going to be a little more restless for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Darnel looked back toward Victor in a dead serious look "Yes, we have orders to intercept Maximillion. The higher ups wants to use us as a distraction so reinforcements can come. We are basically used as a sacrifice so the real fleet can come. Those fools actually don't expect us to win at all. Its time like these when I wonder how far has the morals of the marines dropped using young men to die to further their reputation." Darnel turned back to the ocean waters ahead. This was going to be the greatest battle for the hooded knights. Whatever happens Darnel hoped that his men would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:33 am

A figure appearing over the horizon, slowly made it's way towards the Hooded Justice. It was a dark red, the reflection that shown off of the water made the figure look twice it's size. Not until it came even close was it obvious that it was nothing more than a man. A man covered by a dark red cloak. Despite having no land to walk on, the person in the "blood cloak" appeared to be walking as if there was. It seemed that the figure was able to walk on the water just as if it were land.

"Damn them to hell! I can't stand these suicide missions they're sending people on." mumbled the person in the blood cloak.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 am

Meanwhile, on the ship of the Dusk Pirates...

On the deck, the soldiers that Mercury created with his Hei Hei no Mi powers were cleaning. Koga was fishing and he was not on the ship. He had gone underwater in order to catch some fish. He was around the ship, yet he was not on it. On the other side, Manta was in the kitchen. Apparently, Koga had caught many fish the one day before and so he had something to cook. He wanted to prepare a good meal for the crew before they would finally arrive to the place they wanted... R.A.M. 2, the navigator of the crew, was outside. He was staring at the sky. The weather seemed to be good... However, there were no signs of birds, as if they felt that something bad was going to happen to the place. The cyborg wanted had to be cautious. Whether what was going to happen was a bad storm or a hurricane, he did not know. The only thing he was sure about was that he would have to be cautious. Maximillion was standing out of the captain's cabin and was looking at everyone who was on the ship. For some reason, everything was going smoothly. Everything was perfect. Koga was not on the ship to cause some fuss, Manta was cooking as he was supposed to do, R.A.M. 2 was navigating at the sea and Mercury accepted to use his powers to create soldiers that would clean the ship. That was strange...

As the captain was looking, he looked at the sun. After he got out of Impel Down, he seemed to be having that tendacy. Many times per day, he would stare at the sun... As if he was thinking of doing something with it... As if he wanted to control it. He really wondered whether there were any people who could control the sun. These people would be quite interesting to battle...

As the weather seemed to be fine, Maximillion started walking under the deck. He opened a door and he slowly moved down a few stairs in order to go and pick up somebody... While walking, Maximillion was thinking of his times in Impel Down... The man he was going to pick up had helped him quite a lot, even if he betrayed him in the end. He wanted to use the captain of the Dusk Pirates as a pawn to extract his revenge on the prison that was responsible for the death of his beloved ones and betrayed him when he had achieved his goal. However, Maximillion proved to be stronger and he defeated him in the end, leaving him at a mentally dead state. The man was none other than the former chief guard of Impel Down... Kageroza Lecter...

When Maximillion reached him, he grabbed the wheelchair from behind and started moving him above. Lecter was there for around three days. He had to get some air. The captain moved him out of his place and placed him at the position he was standing at the start. He moved Lecter's head above so that he would look at the sun, while grabbing him. He said "Look Lecter... One day... I will take that thing over... One day, I will be ruling the Earth and the sun itself! You will regret betraying me, you will regret introducing me to "Anty". Do not think that I will not be using him... Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph! When you brought me at the prison, I came to understand the full extend of my powers. After the war in Atlantis, I had changed... I even changed my goals... However, after going to that prison and by looking at the prisoners, I remembered the real reason I started travelling... And now I am as eager as ever to achieve my goal!".

Then, he started laughing madly, being heard by anybody. Mercury turned his head and looked towards the man with a surprised face. Manta got out of his chicken, surprised with his brother's laughter. Finally, the navigator looked at him... Upon realising that, Maximillion asked R.A.M. 2 whether they were arriving or not. A message appeared in the cyborg's tiny screen on the forehead, saying "No... Not yet. We are at the Calm Belt at the moment.". "I see..." Maximillion responded. "Those bastards that betrayed me... My first crew... Now that I have heard where they are, there is no way for them to survive. I did not intend to come here at the first place, but I want to eliminate them before I do anything. They will regret the hour and the moment they abandoned me and turned against me!". Maximillion was searching for his very first crew to finally take his revenge on them...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Phew, well, that was.... interesting. Looked like Maximillion was as much of a madman as everyone said... no, more of a madman, actually.
Ajax had been sitting on deck, lost in his thoughts, and looking at the crew. He still didn't fit in quite as well as he wanted, but it was getting better. It always did, and it looked like this time would not be an exception.
Taking over the world? Yeah, sure, he had heard that one before. But taking over the sun? C'mon, that had to be a joke. Or a metaphor. He didn't actually care which one, it was f*cking stupid.
Ajax crossed his hands behind his head and leaned back against the mast, looking at the big, shining, fiery menace up in the sky. Freaking dumb. Crazy. This would be sure to get him some credit.
He hadn't worked a whole lot, aside from the ones he had already known, he wasn't too sure who was in this crew. Asking around would be too suspicious.... So he guessed he'd have to look for them himself. Or not. He'd most likely meet them at some point anyway. He thought he'd seen another girl before... Brown hair and working on a book, or something. Had only been a second, though...
Still, more time for that later. Right now, he just wanted to sit here, in the sun, leaning against the mast, trying to figure out how to explain his current situation to his superiors. He hadn't found a good opportunity to tell them yet... Not too surprising, on a ship full of maniacal pirates who could be watching him every second of the day for all he knew...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 am

"I'm on it Captain Darnel" Carlos answered his captain. He was grasping the helm with all of his might, not because the sea demanded it, but to try and get rid of some of the stress he had inside of him. This mission was by far the most dangerous mission he was ever going to take place in, and he was going to be remembered by how he operated in it, whether in text books and fan mail, or in sad speeches over his tombstone. Keeping steady was an easy task in the calm water of Calm Belt, and it allowed Carlos' mind to wonder off. He looked up at the sun, and could almost feel like other people were looking at it as well, but he could also feel that non of them were as stressed as he was. His role in the mission was obvious: He had to bring the crew in and get them out safely, and he had a sub marine and his trusty marine ship to do it with. All he had to do know was hope it was enough.

Frank was more than used to Maximillion's cruelty, and paid no interest in his 'taking over the world' speech, nor his obsession with the paralyzed Lecter. He was resting in the crow's nest, by far his favorite place around the ship, since nobody could disturb him up there. While lying down in the nest, with his feet dangling over it's railing, he looked at the sun with his empty eyes. Quiet moments like these made him think, and thinking made him miss living. Even though he was locked up in a marine research facility when he was still alive, being dead wasn't a parade like it seemed to be. He missed not having stitches on every inch of his body, he missed looking at the tiny mirror and seeing a pair of pupils stare at him, and he missed the hair he had. Yes, even the mad zombie had some feelings buried under his dead skin, but he was never going to admit it. He was playing his antique fiddle, like he always did when he had the time. It was happy song, contradicting his feelings but fitting his memories.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

[Sunlight charged: 15 posts]

Lenny Celeste was relaxing, sitting in a chair on the deck of his ship, the
Lightning Striked. Yes, this ship had accompained him since he leaved the HQ for the first time but he didnt really like it, he needed a ship that had more to do with him and his solar abilities. He stood up and talked to his two mates:

"Bolt, Jacob, we're almost at the place we were told to go."- Lenny told them enthusiastically.- "We have to assist the Hooded Knights in holding back the Dusk Pirates, apparently they are very very strong."

The Lightning Striked was not being directed towards the Dusks, it was heading towards the Hooded Knights ship. Lenny didnt want to die in hand of this pirates, but he felt secure with the help of the Hooded Knights, they had a pretty good reputation.

Zeta was dancing around in the deck of the Dusk's ship. Yeah... He had finished writting the impel down incident and the escaping from there already, and now he needed something else to happen to write in the book. Everything was calm... It was the Calm Belt after all, but it seemed weird.

Zeta prepared his bullets, organized them and everything. He had met some of the crewmemebers, but not all of them. He started remembering things from his
past adventures, then he said a pair of verses.

"When we calmly wait for the storm to come,
We must relax and sleep, like a dirty bum."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh, there was the girl from before... Kind of manly around the edges, now that he got a better look at her. She was reciting some verse. Perfect opportunity to get to work and stop lazing off. Or, well, if he was in character, then that would just be lazing off some more while talking to a crewmate.
"That's a word, lady..."
Ajax said, hopin that this really was a lady, though he was getting some doubts about that... She really did look just a tiny teeny bit too androgynous... Even though she had nice hair, not very tomboy like...
He stood up and stretched his arms.
"Don't think I've met you yet, have I? Yeah, kinda new around here."
He forced himself to smile, as if he was actually happy about being here, or making her... or his... acquaintance.
"My name's Ajax. And who the fuck are you....?"
Ooops, hadn't really meant to curse there. But who even cared. If this ma... gi... person was going to be prissy about that, then they had obviously gotten on the wrong ship.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Zeta looked curiously at the man that had just approached him, he seemed tk analyze Zeta's body as if he was a doll. Yes... People tended to do so, he was already used to it. He spoke to Zeta.

"My name is Zeta Grevich, and I am no lady! I am an okama! Once a man... But now a woman! Which is all awesomish considering i also come from the Kamabakka kingdom, where I learnt Okama Kenpo."-Zeta told Ajax. -"And you are?"

As he asked this last thing he started running in the walls of the ship without falling, he kept doing it, looking at Ajax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 pm

The hooded knights
Darnel looked around the ocean only to see a strange hooded man walking on water! He could tell by the way he spoke he wan't a pirate. Only a marine or someone from the world government would know about the mission. Due to his appearance and power, Darnel thought he was a world government agent. "Come aboard friend, if you seek bloodshed then we will be glad to have you. May I ask for your name?" Then darnel saw another marine ship coming toward them. Finally more reinforcements looks like they may have a chance in this battle "Oi over here! We need your help." Darnel yelled happily.

Dusk pirates
Quincy was forging his new weapon on the deck. Being one of the few without devil fruits powers, Quincy decided to make himself a weapon out of the bar he took from the prison cells. He made himself a large double edged axe lined with seastone. This would even out the playing field just in case if he was fighting devil fruit users. Then he heard the newcomers arguing. God the crew went to hell ever since Alex left. It was bad enough Max let Lector live after stabbing him in his gut. Oh well this was his nakama and he was gradually accepting them even the chicken man. Quiny had prepared a kit medicine for the crew "Ok its time to take your vaccines! I'm not having anybody die of disease on my watch."

Metor heroes
Bolt was so happy to be fighting the dusk pirates. He could kiss Lenny if it wasn't for the fact that he was sure lenny would fire him. Bolt started arming himself with bullets and cannons for the incoming battle. "I love this crew. Its time to show those hooded knights what true marines are made of." Bolt gave lenny a bear hug to show his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Under the sea...

Koga was swimming underwater, catching any fish that he happened to find. He wanted to reassure that the crew would have a meal for the rest of the day. After all, he was the only one in the crew that had no real position at all and was not a Devil Fruit user. As a result, he was the only person that could swim... He was responsible for getting food to the crew...

While swimming, he managed to catch quite many fish. He was dropping them at the ship quickly. He had caught around fifteen fish in only ten minutes! He was a turtle, after all... He could swim faster than humans. He was great at things like these. However, something unexpected happened as he swam. A bunch of fish were moving away, as if something was coming to the area. Could that be because the Dusk Pirates were approaching? No... Koga did not think so. After all, if the fish were moving because of the Dusks, they would have gone away before Koga started swimming... Something else was going on, as if many people were approaching the area. Could it be? Could a ship be coming towards the Dusk Pirates?

Worried about the ship that they could possibly encounter, Koga stopped swimming in an instant. He got out of the water and quickly jumped back at the ship. Water was coming from all his body. Drops of water were falling from his baggy pants. He quickly grabbed a towel to use it on his body. Seconds later, he put on his shirt and his sandals and he run towards Maximillion in order to talk to him.

Apparently, Maximillion was talking to Lecter, who was out. Even if he did not want to interfere with what the captain was doing, he had no other choice. He had to inform the captain about what he was thinking. After taking a deep breath, Koga said to Maximillion with a loud voice so that anybody around could listen to him "Maximillion... We are... We are going to meet a ship... Or probably many ships... The fish are leaving all together, so that means that many humans are around the place...".

Upon listening to that, Maximillion smiled. He said "Well, we are at the Calm Belt... Maybe a rookie crew is making its entrance to the Grand Line... Right? However, we have to be prepared for anything... So everybody, get ready. We need to assemble and wait. Ajax and Zetamor, stop talking with each other and go to call the others. Call Manta, Shrieker, Ellen, Wako and the others. Everyone should be here in five minutes... We do not know what we might encounter so we need to be prepared.".

The captain was taking action. Apparently, he did not know what he was going to encounter. And, nonetheless, Maximillion was a believer that "what you cannot see is more dangerous than anything you can see". As long as he did not see those that he was going to encounter, he did not know whether or not he had to be cautious with them...
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Victor climbed up to a crow's nest on the Hooded Justice. He was there to get a better view of the surrounding waters and detect any ships headed toward the ship; both friend and foe. By the time he got up there, Darnel had already yelled out to the man walking on the water and also another marine ship in the distance. The odds were being evened out, even if it was just bit by bit.

The second reason Victor was in the crow's nest was to gain a little privacy. He did not have a very large role in the Amazon Lily campaign so he was worried that his body was getting a little stiff. Victor practiced some basic martial arts by himself just to make sure his form was still correct. He was also trying to imagine different ways he could combine his devil fruit powers with his martial arts. While performing a palm strike, Victor's eyes turned to his outstretched arm. Then he focused in on his forearm. He got a new idea...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 16 posts]

Lenny saw Bolt's enthusiasm and happiness face... yes, it was obvious that he loved to show off his power and catch, battle or kill pirates, just like Lenny. Lenny knew of all of the Dusk Pirates's bad deeds, they even had broken into impel down, lettin some prisoners escape and rescuing they're captain. This was going to be a damn hard battle. Lenny received Bolt's bear hug, which almost left him without air, he hugged him back a bit.

"Hehe, I knew you would love the idea, besides, we're going to have some fun." -Lenny said while giggling a bit.

Then he heard someone calling them, they were already very near to the hooded knights's ship, and the one that was calling them was Commodore Darnel, lenny had seen him in photographs, he was popular.

"Hey!"- Lenny answered back, he sailed the ship so it was side to side with the Hooded justice. -"Want me to go on board of your ship?"

Zeta nodded at what captain Maximillion had asked him, he hated when he called him Zetamor... but well, they had saved him from Impel Down. So the name of the guy was Ajax, yeah he didn't need to answer anymore.

Zeta tiptoe-danced to the kitchen and told Manta.

"Hey Commander, Captain Maximillion wants you in the deck." -then he tiptoe-danced off to Wako's room.

"Wakoooo!" -he sang with horrible voice. -"Captain Maximillion wants you at the deck!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Wako woke up almost instantly, his hangover was completely gone now. He took his time walking towards a small make-up counter he had to create, how else was he going to put make-up every morning? Wako took some White make-up and put it around his face, followed by thick lipstick putting it around his mouth and his eye lids were painted green. The only thing that was left was his hair, which was already messy and Pink.. in Wakos mind nobody knew that his hairstyle was in fact bed hair (it's all messy and short, he wakes up with it.)

After finishing his touch-up Wako put on his Big pants, with suspenders that held them high so they wouldn't fall, around the pants was a lot of room.. at least enough room for 2 more people (these are clown pants). He went towards his Case and took all of his gadgets, putting them inside his pants. He finally grabbed his Clown shoes and put them on, Brushing his teeth quickly and moving towards the deck, but not before confronting the Okama that woke him up.

"You know... strings come in cheap nowadays, you can get the best kind for 30,000,000 belli, it sounds reasonable don't you think?"

Wako already began his salesmen idea early in the morning, taking out the box that was full of strings he found in Impel down. He had a Big Smile while placing one string gently on Zetas head.

"Any Okama MUST have their share of colorful strings!" he took out his hand hoping for 30,000,000 belli to be placed on his palm.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:37 am

Okay, so they had an okama in the crew. Not much of a surprise. But anyway, a lady was a lady was a lady, even though this one was a man. So whatever.
"Aye, captain."
Shrieker, whoever that was, and the explosive maniac, whos name was Ellen... Well, he knew where that one was, at least. Or thought he knew.
He went down the stairs he had seen her gone down last time, and found himself faced with a hole in the wall... The bigger proble was... what was he supposed to call her.
"Ellen?!"
He tried, hoping she didn't mind being called that, a lot of pirates had some stupid nickname they wanted to be called instead of their real name.
"The captain wants you on deck...."
He made a pause, then decided to take the risk and ask:
"And do you know where Shrieker is?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:38 am

The man in the hooded robe walked to the edge of the ship even as Darnel spoke to him. Raising his head up, the man looked at the ship that towered over him. He was rather small compared to it. Really any human would be. This however didn't really concern him at that point in time. With a single bound the man leaped onto the deck of the ship.

Skidding on his heel the hooded man landed on his right foot. Gracefully he placed his left, also on the deck. From a quick glance around the ship the man summed up their chances. It seemed that the Dusk not only had them out gunned. but out numbered as well. The appearance of the second crew didn't raise his confidence level all than much. They were even smaller than the Hooded Justice Marines. Smaller marine groups, also tended to be weaker.

"Huh" sighed the man under the crimson hood. "You'll find out soon enough." responded the hooded man to Darnel. Pulling out a Den Den Mushi from his drenched cloak, the man held it in the palm of his hand. The den den mushi was red with a red button where it's shell should have been. He then pressed the button and held it for a moment before placing it back into his water soaked robe. The robe wasn't just a little wet, it was as if the man has emerged from the ocean it's self.

[Under the Sea]

Deep below the calm waters that comprised the surface of the Calm Belt, something laid on the floor of the ocean. Light's shined brightly revealing monstrosities that inhabited the Calm Belt. For a moment the beasts looked at the large object. However as the lights flickered and then went off. The pitch black of the bottom of the ocean seemed to deter the monstesr. Bubbles from the what looked to be a large metallic blob rose upwards into the waters above. Before the bubbles could get anywhere near the surface they would have long since popped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Hooded Knights
Darnel wouldn't normally allow a hooded figure to board his ship, despite them being the hooded knights. He distrusted people who wouldn't reveal their names but Darnel needed all the help he could get. To make things better, this crew was also willing to join them. Their chances of victory just increased from none to slim. "Of course you guys are welcomed to join us. Men please help our new friends aboard." Darnel threw a ladder overboard toward the meteor heroes ship, so they could come aboard and join them.

The Dusk Pirates
Quincy hearing that the crew was mobilizing headed toward his room. Among his lab and small garden, he found his medical kit freshly stocked with medcine, perxoide, and bandages. If a battle was to happen Quincy would be prepared for anything. He ran back to the deck with his medical supplies "Captain Maximillion, what's the plan sir?"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Upon listening to Quincy's words, Maximillion sighed. He looked towards the crewmembers that were coming after the call of Ajax and Zetamor and he started speaking. He moved his head above to look at the sun and he placed his hand on Lecter's head. He said "Well, everyone... I want all of you to be prepared... If we really happen to meet a crew, we will attack it... We will put an end to it. If it is a pirate crew, then we will bring an end to them before they make a name for theirselves. That will be an easy task. However, there is something else that I have in my mind..."

Upon listening to that, Mercury interrupted his captain's speech. The man was about to say something... He said "I understand what you are thinking... It is very possible... So we need to be prepared. The situation could be a very dangerous one... We must be ready for anything.". Seconds after Mercury spoke his words, the captain nodded...

Seeing his captain's reaction, Koga and R.A.M. 2 as well as Manta who did not understand a thing from what those two were talking about, asked something. Apparently, they wanted to learn what those guys were talking about... And they came to know soon. The captain of the Dusk Pirates opened his mouth as soon as he listened to their question and he said

"Apparently, we are at the Calm Belt. In order for pirates to get to the Grand Line it is difficult to cross the Calm Belt because of the danger of sea kings. Newbie pirate crews are not moving from here, they take the route of the Reverse Mountain... So if what we encounter is a pirate crew, then they are probably veterans. However, there is also one more possibility... Marines know how to move through the sea better than anybody else... They could be moving through these waters with their own ships. So either way, we must be prepared... Do you understand that everyone?".

After listening to these words, both Manta, R.A.M. 2 and Koga were surprised... Out of all sudden, that matter was brought up. They all wished that nothing was going to happen, however that was very unlikely. Koga was almost completely sure that somebody was coming. He could understand the behavior of sea creatures better than most people on the crew... Without saying anything, he run towards his cabin in order to prepare himself... Manta did the same and R.A.M. 2 as well. "Prepare yourselves..." Maximillion said and he started moving Lecter towards his place before he would start the preparations.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Jonathan came up onto deck. Looking around, he walked over to Darnel; "Capt-", Darnel would shout an order to the Hooded Knights as Jonathan began to speak. Jonathan nodded at Darnel; "I will talk to you after I help the people aboard."
Jonathan waited at the side, holding out a hand to anyone who was climbing up the ladder, offering to help them aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 pm

The music stopped short when commands began flying. With a simple stretch of his legs, Frank jump down from the nest and landed on the deck with a deep thud. He cracked his knuckles, and then his head. He stretched his limbs to make sure all of his stitches were properly tight. "Is there a need for so much panic? For all we know, that turtle might have mistaken a shark for a ship or something. I've heard the fish run from sharks as well..." Frank said. He hoped that his quiet day could continue uninterrupted. If this entire crisis state would end up being Koga's mistake, Frank'll make sure to step into Koga's nightmares.

Carlos slowed the Hooded Justice down to allow the new allies to board safely. As much as he enjoyed having more allies in this soon to be bloody battle, he also worried since now he had even more people to take care of. He watched as bundles of fish escaped the ship's way, but as it slowed down, the fish slowed down their escape as well, as if the danger passed away. "Must be great to forget dangers so easily..." Carlos wondered.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:53 pm

A bird was flying through the sky. From a distance this creature might have looked like an ordinary hawk, however this was a beast that was far more dangerous. It was a giant roc, a creature of legend.

On this creature's back was a man. The man was not especially tall, but not short either. He was dressed in a long, dark green trenchcoat that reached down to his ankles. The front of this trenchcoat was open, revealing a generic, non-officer, Marine uniform underneath. The man was leaning forward with one of his feet placed further forward from the other as he rode along on the roc's back. This was to keep him from being yanked off. His open trenchcoat was flowing out behind him, flapping noisily in the wind that rushed past. A pair of unusually long pistols could just barely be seen poking out from underneath the trenchcoat. At the man's feet, and leaning against his forward most leg, was a briefcase.

The man's eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses. He now raised his eyes to look out over the ocean before him. There was nothing there yet. He hoped that the Hooded Knights had not left their last known position. If they had, things could get a little bit complicated for him. Not only because he was trying to get there in time to help out in the battle that he had been told about by his former commanding officer, but also because if he did help out with the battle, perhaps Darnel would be more forgiving about the way he had gone AWOL.

The roc let out a low crooning sound and the man looked down at it. He smiled softly and crouched to pat his friend on the head.

"I know that you're worried George," he said. "But I can't run away. You know that. I decided to return, regardless of the consequences. If I am accepted, great. If not, we'll just have to find something else to do. And if worst comes to worst and Darnel decides to have me executed..." The man paused and his bird remained silent. At last, the words came: "...then so be it. Until that time comes, let's show everyone what we accomplished while we were away."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 am

[Sunlight charged: 17 posts]

Lenny smiled at Darnel, he looked back at Bolt.

"Hey Bolt, let's go on and talk with them for a while, that way we can get to know them and make a plan or something" -Lenny told Bolt with a smile plastered on his face. He couldnt stop grinning for some weird reason.

Lenny took the ropeladder and started climbing up it. He took Johnatan's hand to board the Hooded Justice, Woow- he thought. This was a big marine crew, he didnt complain about Bolt and Jacob... But he really needed some more people in his division.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Captain Lenny Celeste, nice to meet you all." -he said with a smile.

Zeta saw Wako go out of his room and offer him some colorful strings for 30 million belli... Yeah, right, EVERY okama needed colorful strings. But he decided to follow Wako's game for a while... At least until he realized something terrible.

All of his money had ben stolen by the guards of Impel down... Damn those, and they call the prisoners corrupts... Zeta started to be mad and angerish, he holded Wako's shoulders and moved him back and forth screaming.

"MY MOOOONEEEEYYY!!!! WHERE IS MY MONEYYY?!?!?" - he ran to the deck and on the walls.-"Damn those world government guys!!! they stole all my money!"

Zeta got a littl more calm and listened to Mercury and Maximillion. Yeah... He hoped it wasnt marines, he didnt want to go to Impel Down or another priaon again. Maybe he would be kept prisoner in a marine's ship... Since the gaol had been destroyed.

"I hope marines dont come to see
What this crew has done, and also take me.
Because that would be my biggest fear,
It would go through my heart like a spear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:22 am

Darnel took bolt's hand rasing him upon the deck despite his massive weight. The cyborg's weight almost pulled Darnel down into the water. When his new allies were aboard, Darnel wanted to waste no time getting to know them but unfortunately just a few clicks ahead of them were the dusk pirates. Darnel had to quickly form up a plan as well as talk to him men and allies. It was not easy being a commodore. Then out of the sky came a familiar scent. He put his arm around Jonathan's shoulder pushing him along in a rush kind of manner. Darnel didn't want to be rude, but he this incoming batte had him on edge "Jonathan, you wanted to speak with me. Please speak your words as we walk. Captain Lenny and red hood guy come with me too. We have much to dicuss."

Quincy smiled at his captain "So we are basically doing what we always do? Ha ha ha Maximillion always the surpriser. Quincy drank some chemicals to activate his chemical juggling. He was ready for anything now. He wanted to repay the world government for locking up his captain and then had to break him out. Besides he had to test out his axe at some time and what better opportunity than now?

Bolt was hoisted up by Darnel gladly having a chance to test his weapon system. Seeing that his captain was called by Darnel, Bolt decided to make conversation with some of the hooded knights. He found carlos at the helm and decided to make conversation with him "whatca doing Carlos right? You are pretty famous among the marines. How long have you been in the hooded knights?"

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Shrieker was swimming beside the Dusk pirate ship in the calm belt. A host of dead sea king corpses heading to float on the ocean surface. Shrieker whose mouth was smeared in blood headed upwards beside the ship and clmibned on board hearing something about having to be careful. "how pitiful... i would have welcomed a all out fight... its been a while since ive been out of prison after all" He sat near the mast of the dusk Pirates ship watching the rest of them scurry around, he growled and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)   Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dusk Pirates vs Marines (open to dusk pirates and all marines)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next