One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 am

sarah didnt remember this was ikens ship she couldnt remember much about the crew except there was a crew and alphonse was in it she could remember things about alphonse though because he was the only persistant memeory she had. she then said "could you take me to our room?" she held out her hand hoping he would take her.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 am

"Hahaha!" Hirp laughed. "Now I'm Joining a crew all of a sudden? I guess it won't hurt if I tag along with you guys. Ill Show you my strength that is an oath."

The truth is that Hiro did want to join this crew. They were strong and he felt as if he could learn a lot from them. He has been traveling everywhere looking for a crew like this. This is his chance to prove his worth. He relished at the chance and licked his lips.

"So what may the name of the captain be?" Hiro asked "And why have you come to Fishman Island." Hiro then looked around and was amazed at what he saw Fishman Talking to each other, Music being played, peoples hands being bittten off. This could be quite an exciting adventure.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 pm

(Sorry for not posting earlier, I haven't checked on the forums for quite some time.)

Takumi had woken up from the sound of shouting in the hallways, but he attempted to sleep through it, only to be barraged with loud sounds for what seemed like hours to him in his half-awoken state of mind. Eventually he got up from his bed, got dressed and got on the deck seeing a lot of crew members and a lot of newcomers, including the weird doctor who hadn't gotten out of his lab since he joined the crew, making noise as if he was blowing up the ship continually.
"Oi! What's up with all of the ruckus!"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Ami looked up at Sangjo, her big violet eyes suddenly becoming even bigger. The odd feeling in her tummy had suddenly spread to every other inch of her body- causing her to freeze to the spot, her jaw dropping a little.
Sangjo actually...liked her?

Ami had often heard Iken teasing Sangjo about his love of mermaids but she would have never dreamed that the older, handsome, intelligent and charming musician would ever be particularly interested in her.
Ami's beloved Baa-san- her grandmother- had often told her stories of mermaids who had fallen in love with pirates and the young mermaid would marvel at such stories of romance, wondering if she'd ever feel such passion too...

She blinked for the first time, her face hot with a soft, girlish blush but her entire body shivering from her shoulders to her fins.
Was that it? Was that the strange feeling she had felt from the moment that Sangjo had quite literally fallen into her arms?
She liked Sangjo too.
Ami looked up at the man before her, feeling a sorrowful tug on her own heartstrings at his depressed tone. She didn't like seeing him so sad...not when she was suddenly becoming so happy!
Her heart started to pound beneath her sea-shell covered chest.

Walden had started to talk to Sangjo and Ami really hoped she wasn't interupting something when she suddenly lunged forward and wrapped her arms and tail Sangjo's torso. She looked up at him with shining eyes, lifting a hand to run through his red hair as she spoke, her voice both innocently excited and overwrought with joy. "Oh Sangjo-kun! Do you mean that?! Really...You like me? Because...I like you too! I've liked you for a long time now- while we were travelling together and playing music together. I really..." She blushed a deeper pink, looking down a little. "I really do think that you're my favourite human in the whole world too."
She giggled nervously. "I'm sorry if I sound really awkward. I've just never felt this way before. You're the first person I've ever..."liked" that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Sangjo froze when ami wrapped her warm body around his completely shocked of her actions. She liked him! She really liked him! His face was as red as cherry from embrassment as well from excitement "I liked you too Ami" Sangjo wrapped his arms around her wet smooth back "I always like you but I was too afraid that you would reject me." Sangjo had no idea that things were finally going his way. He had a large nakama, a perfect life, and the most beautiful woman hugging him. He almost "I never liked anyone as I liked you before Ami." Sangjo kissed on Ami's cheek hoping not to offend her "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:14 am

Pulling his goggles up over his two-tone eyes, Nocht pressed his face against the ship's bubble coating, leaning over over the railing. A moment later his head poked through it, the frigid cold water of the deep ocean running over and around the skin of his face. Like a dog with their head out the car window, the doctor watched with a goofy smile as they drew closer and closer to the island.

When they'd neared the entrance, the scientist pulled his head back inside the artificial air-pocket created around the ship, taking a deep breath and shaking his head side to side. A spray of tiny, cold droplets flitted from his wet hair, covering the deck and railing nearby. Spitting out a seahorse that had gotten stuck in his mouth during his short peek outside and tossing it back out into the ocean, Nocht spotted another vaguely familiar face.

"There are a lot of very good answers to that question," explained Nocht, appearing next to Takumi like some sort of creep. "There've been a great number of ruckuses made today, you know."

"You might have heard the ruckus made by clumsyfeet as she stumbled about the deck, or the one Steve made as he departed this world. Perhaps you meant the general ruckus of everyone gathering, though. I suppose a hundred some cannons firing off in rapid succession could be the culprit here, but let's not be hasty. The hydra they were shooting at was, to it's credit, rather noisy as well, as were or was or is or used to be is but now isn't anymore everyone who went out to fight him. Or she, or it. Are hydras sensitive about their gender identities?"

Nocht took a deep breath and clapped his hands together, giving Takumi a manic grin. He'd seen the other once, briefly, as he'd first been shown down to the lab. Still, that meeting in passing made the boy a closer acquaintance than most of them up on the deck. The doctor nodded to him, then gestured all about.

"That, in any case, is probably what the all the ruckus is. Or those, in any cases, are what the ruckuses are. Or were. Or will have been once they've had come or...well..." Nocht trailed off, trying to keep all of his ruckus in a row.

"What was your name again?" the doctor suddenly asked, his wet head tipping a few inches to the left.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 am

Instead of getting no answer at all, what Takumi had expected since he had just shouted to vent his annoyance, the doctor walked up to him and started jibbering away. He was talking about all sorts of things but Takumi simply couldn't keep up with the flow of words coming from the man's mouth. It did seem to him that something big had happened. Making a mental note to ask someone he tried picking loose words from the mans jabbering.

On a closer look, the man looked even more odd and out of place then he did when Takumi just passed by him. His goggles, his mismatched eyes, his physique, everything was weird about him. However, Takumi did like him because of the air of enthousiasm around him. You didn't have to be a genius to see he either excited or about to lay an egg the size of a coconut. Takumi smiled and answered him.

"I'm Takumi, member of the Second Division. I don't think I've caught your name yet?"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 am

Leaning forward a bit, Nocht nodded and extended a blue-gloved hand.

"Doctor Meinkroft, at your service. So far, though, everyone's just been calling me Nocht. It's odd, you know? I don't even remember telling anyone my given name yet. Well, no worries. Nocht is fine."

It seemed that even when he was introducing himself, the doctor couldn't help but ramble on a little. Though he didn't speak much faster than anyone else, the length of time for which he spoke on a single breath was uncanny. It would have almost seemed as if Nocht didn't need to breathe at all, one sentence stringing to another without break. The illusion was dispelled, though, as the scientist a moment to fill his lungs before resuming.

"Second division?" asked Nocht, his head straightening, then tipping a little in the other direction. "We have divisions? I wasn't given any division, you know. Hope it's not a bad sign."

The rambling researcher pondered this unusual reveal to himself for a moment, his smile fading a tiny bit and his brow creasing in concern. It'd be no good if his lack of a division meant that he was still only being viewed as a temporary addition to the crew. On the other hand, if he was assigned to the wrong division, he might be sent somewhere else, somewhere woefully lacking in laboratories. Nocht decided to find out more.

"I suppose you'd be my senior, in any case," stated Nocht. "Don't suppose you'd be happy to fill me in on how this division thing works, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Alphonse took Sarahs warm hands, and continued to walk towards the direction of the room he was sleeping in. Opening the door and showing her the empty room he made (he took all the stuff out on the hallway). Other then the mattress he left on the floor there seemed to be nothing more other then the window that showed the ocean, the light of Fishmen island growing ever closer. Sarah was finally next to him, and he would make sure he would not lose her again.

Alphonse did not think he would need to make any Armor soldiers, he was too caught up in the moment and noticed the light reflecting from Sarahs eyes. It seemed like having her back was the highlight of the day, protecting her while in Fishmen island was the one thing Alphonse would be trying to do the most, besides the Nakama Sarah was the Focus while moving towards the Light that was Fishmen island.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Pat was lying in bed and listening the battle outside but he was to lazy to go help them and he was still recovering from the injuries.''Guess this is the last day!'' Pat took the apple that Nocht gave it to him and quickly ate it. He was feeling much better then the last time so he took anna and got up. He took some bread and came out of the cabin. When he saw the dead hydra.''Holy Fuck... Why is there a... Nevermind.'' Pat just stood there and looked at everybody.''Ehh...'' Pat took anna and started playing a song out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 pm

After kicking and punching the hydra's head and seing it was defeated easily by the fishman division alone... especially by their commander, Maletrix, Monty returned to the ship and sat down in the deck. Then he stood up and started stretching, it had been a really easy fight with the hydra. Monty was eager to get to fishman island. He wanted to meet up with other fishmen... eat some delicious food... although they had delicious food in the ship too... never mind...

One of the places he wanted to visit was the fishman dojo. He had heard a lot about it and he wanted to perfectionate his style and learn new techniques. He also wanted to learn some more techniques that were water based... maybe something that he could combine with his poisonous spikes. Monty started doing push-ups and running around the ship.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 am

Takumi rubbed the back of his head. How much should he tell him? If he didn't know about the divisions he was probably not a crew member yet. But then again, Iken will have had his reasons for allowing him on the ship and letting him conduct dangerous experiments on board.

"Well, our crew is divided in divisions. I'm not quite sure how many there are, I think about five of them. There's the first division, commanded by Thor. The first division is called the Attacking Steel. Then there's the second division. Me and Alphonse, the division commander, are currently the only two members of the second, but I don't think that'll be a problem for long, judging on the many new faces on deck. The second division is the Defending Steel. Then there's the fishman and doctor divisions, but I don't know who are in those exactly, just that Maletrix is the commander of the fishman division."

Takumi paused for a second and smiled at Nocht.

"I think you'll be in the doctor's division unless Iken thinks you'll be more valuable in any of the other divisions. In any case, I was wondering what kind of experiments you are conducting in your lab. You do know explosions can be extremely harmful while we're down here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 am

sarah walked with alphonse to find an empty room with lots of stuff outside and she said "this was my room, dosent seem to have much stuff in it" she then went over to the bed holding alphonses hand to lay in bed with her. she then said "was this everything i had, nothing?" she was a bit dissapointed. she thought she would of had more. she then snuggled up to alphonse.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 am

Nocht nodded every few seconds, a smile frozen on his lips, the mirrored lenses of his goggles glinting in the blue light of Fishman Island. He took in the quick rundown on the divisions and their leaders. This Takumi fellow didn't really seem to know anything about the division he was most interested in - that being the doctor division - other than it seemed likely that he would be assigned to it.

"I suppose I'd be a sensible fit for a doctor division," mused Nocht, nodding vapidly once again. "What with being a doctor and all. Really I'm more of a scientist, but I learned the basics of medicine before venturing into the exciting world of practical research, and..."

For once, Nocht stopped himself before launching too deeply into his ramblings. His new friend had just made some sort of inappropriate comment about his recent experiments. While he was aware that others were often confused by both the subject of his research and the methods by which he attained it, it irked him a bit to hear it mentioned. His smile fading a bit, Nocht decided that it would make more sense to explain himself in plain terms than to address the affront Takumi had committed.

"I assure you that my experiments are all perfectly sound and conducted with the utmost caution," Nocht responded, holding up the index finger of his right hand. "The environment is kept sterile and free of contaminants, and all remaining Creep is disposed incinerated beneath a fumigation hood."

"Also," the scientist continued, dropping his right hand and holding the index finger of his left up in it's place, taking a step forward in the process, "I've constructed a very reliable Creepsplosion Isolation Chamber. Those tiny and infrequent rumblings you may here are nothing to worry about at all; I'd never let an experiment detonate outside of the C.I.C."

His humour rebounding almost as quickly as it had left him, Nocht's smile broadened and he let his hand drop. Standing up straight, the doctor lowered his goggles once again and fixed Takumi with the duochrome gaze that had until a moment ago been hidden beneath them. Slicking his hair back, the doctor let out a short, cheerful laugh.

"Nehehe...but really, don't worry about a thing. I'm here to put everyone back together, not blow them up. Even in the off chance - the tiny, miniscule, unfathomably off chance, mind you - that I did blow somebody up..."

Nocht's words trailed off and his eyes lit up. He tilted his head back, regarding the young pirate before him with a playful look.

"I am here to put them back together, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 am

"This isn't our Room Sarah, All of our things were left at our ship. That includes the books i bought you." Alphonse was only explaining to Sarah the misunderstanding, since he would never end up throwing the things away that reminded him of her, although he never thought she would still be alive, something in the back of his head made him keep them safe on his ship just as it was when Sarah and Alphonse woke up that morning on the ship.

Sarah snuggled with Alphonse, while he put his arms around her to try and warm her up, being dead might've made her cold. "Don't think you are nothing, once we get back to our ship everything will be back to normal." She had a white Kimono on her, which made her complexion look that much more arousing, her soft skin made it possible to relax.

In the dark room there was a window which showed the light of Fishmen island, that small bit of light was reflecting from Alphonse metal shards which led him to remember something. The coat he had given her before he thought she died, where is it? his Black Coat was the only thing that Hid his Torso, allowing him to look like everyone else. (Since they hide his Metal shards, the ones around his torso.) It was better not to ask, since she was already confused about the past and where she was, it was better to ask another day.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 am

Seeing Ami hug Sangjo Walden smiled as he realised this guy didn't need his help he walked over to where Vergil was leaning against the edge of the ship and said to him, "So your hoping to join this crew too eh?"

Vergil shook his head then replied,"Nah." Walden looked at him as he continued strumming his guitar and asked, "Then why did you attack the hydra and jump aboard?" Vergil stopped strumming and sighed feeling a little annoyed at all the questions. "Look I simply helped you guys because I wanted to, and it was distracting my music, as for jumping aboard where else was I going to jump? In front of the ship?" Walden laughed at his remark then said to him, "At least you weren't hit by it." Vergil looked at Walden and asked, "You were?" Walden nodded smirking then replied, "Yeah, I did, its alright though, so you play music?" Vergil paused hearing this stupid remark from Walden then nodded and sarcastically replied, "No, this is a magic guitar which plays itself."
Walden didn't like the sarcasm in his voice then replied, "Alright I get it, I like music is all it relaxes me, I like listening to music when I work, its a shame you won't be joining us in the crew. I liked your music earlier."
Vergil smiled then played a small little rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

As soon as Maletrix said what he wanted to say, he turned his back at everyone and he started walking randomly at the ship in order to think of something to do, until they would arrive at their destination. Hopefully, except from being the captain of the fishman division of the crew, Maletrix also happened to be a musician. Luckily, he happened to have brought his violin with him and so he could play until the crew would arrive. With slowly movements, he walked towards the deck. He opened the case in which he held his violin and soon he started playing the violin, making everyone listen a quiet and relaxing sound. That definitely would be a break until the crew would deck the ship to get to Fishman Island for the meeting with the Shichibukai...

Meanwhile, somewhere else... As the ship was moving, Ursus Triton was swimming behind it. Being a merman, not only he could swim behind it, but also he could be much faster than fishmen underwater. With an evil look on his face because of the things he had in his mind, the man that was raised as the future king of Fishman Island was following the ship, while thinking "Hm... Those people... I can listen to music from here... They are so energetic. The perfect people I need to bring down those bastards! Uhahahahahahaha!". What did Ursus Triton have in his mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Fishman island has completely changed since Anchor had taken the throne. The ocean pirates have completely taken over the island. His first rule as ruler was to ban all humans from the land. No pirates has ever reached the New World, because of his laws. Anchor has even forced fishman pirate captains to join his crew. His crew which only numbered 15 now numbered 500 crewmates. Their crew's total bounty is 400,000,000. The royal guard army has been disbanded with the ocean pirates acting as the offical army of fishman island.

Ottoman, head of security of coral hill, walked to the Steel ship. Ottoman had no idea that the ship he was talking to was property of Iken, one the yonkou. He thought that this ship was an ordinary pirate ship which routine was to ban the humans and take any fishman captives. "hey human(iken), your kind is not allowed here. You will depart from our ports and we are taking all your fishman nakama too as payment for our docking taxes. Don't think of causing any trouble. King Anchor has made me head of security, so any resistance will result in deaths of all your nakama!"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Ami blushed, her face a bubblegum pink as he placed a kiss on her cheek.
"Kyaa~...,"she thought, half in a dreamlike state of ecstasy. "No one's ever kissed me like that before..."
It was only a peck on the cheek but it was still enough to delight the young mermaid who cuddled into him close, marvelling at the feel of his warm, dry, strong body. "It's ok," she giggled, blushing further. "I like the feeling of your lips."

She blinked for a moment, looking over Sangjo's shoulder.
For a crazy second, she could have sworn that she saw a merman swimming after them...
Ami was pulled from her distraction at the sight of Fishman Island. She was happy to be home again, but something seemed slightly out of place about her home island.
Coral Hill looked so different...
Suddenly, a fishman came forward and started to order Iken around.

Ami listened, her eyes widening at what she heard. Confused, she wriggled out of Sangjo's arms and scooted over to Ottoman, the young mermaid looking up at the bigger fishman.
"What are you talking about? What do you mean? King Anchor? Queen Tsunami was in power the last time I was here." Ami looked a little upset, shaking her head and furrowing her brows. "And I was only here a few weeks ago...What happened?"
She coiled her shining purple tail beneath herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 am

Sangjo smiled Ami said she liked his kisses. He turned red thinking about how would she feel about kissing with lip to lip contact. He waited a long time for a girl like Ami, and now he wasn't going to let her go. Before he could continue on a squid fishman stepped on the ship demanding iken to turn back and leave all the fishmen division. Sangjo knew iken wouldn't agree to such a thing, but reguardless he wasn't going to let him take Ami. He clung to her in firm secure fashion assuring her that she was safe.

Ottoman told her the story that Anchor made up so that fishmen wouldn't find the truth about their take over. Ami was dangerous since she knew fishman island before the take over. Ottoman knew he couldn't let her leave and potentially tip off the world government. "The queen has been killed by the shichbukai, Namor. Anchor, a loyal citizen of fishman island, imprisoned the muderous bastard and took over the throne." He took his four swords with arms "Now human give me all of you fishmen and merfolk now. Before we have some trouble."

Then all of sudden a group of fishmen appeared behing Ottoman Devon, rainbow trout fishman, Sloop, lung fish woton, Moluss, hermit crab fishman, Sunny d, angler fish merman, Flippers, dolphin merman, and Killer Krill, orca fishman. These six fishman were the strongest officers in coral hill each 100 marines soldiers single handed. Would steel be able to handle this powerful warriors?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:21 am

As the fishmen approached Sangjo and Ami, seeing the fishmen approaching the mermaid and the human, Maletrix understood from the look on their faces that they were there for no good. Even if they were talking to the others normally, he had a bad feeling about it. After all, he knew the behaviors of others... As he had experienced the good and the bad sides of life, there were times he could tell that people were wearing "the good mask" and this was one of these times. He stopped playing his violin and he moved towards Sangjo and Ami, only to see the merfolks asking them to give all the fishmen if they did not want trouble.

Upon listening to that, Maletrix understood that it mattered him. It was not something that he should not care for. If Sangjo really agreed that thing, something that Maletrix knew he would not do, he would be forced to do something that he did not want. Maletrix wanted to stay with Steel Village and he would object to that immediately. With a determined look on his face, the man grabbed his violin and prepared to make his move.

The sound of violin playing was heard out of nowhere. The sound was something strange, yet enjoying to listen. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHWPJbn9na0 )

Then, the figure of Maletrix appeared. The flying fish fishman was playing the violin carefully and he was looking at the others with a serious look on his face. He wanted to surprise them with his appearance and chill them out and playing this piece of music was something that could do it... As soon as the song he was playing with his violin ended, he said

"Hm? What kind of trouble do you mean?". The flying fish fishman was clearly opposing these merfolks... Who knew what would happen to him next.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 am

Alphonse stopped what he was doing and turned around, the crew seemed oddly quiet and the sound of the violin in fishmen island seemed suspicious. Alphonse left his bed to check the situation that was going on outside, opening his door and following the crew huddled around the entrance. Alphonse heard Maletrix ask about trouble, forcing Alphonse to cover his body in stainless steel (so he wouldn't get wet) and stepped towards the entrance looking at the fishmen. His entire body glowed with the same equivalence to his shards, giving him an almost blinding look, however for those that were exposed to light already the brightness would be nothing more then shiny.

He crossed his arms and investigated the conversation further, watching Maletrix put an opposing face. If the 5 fishmen were going to attack... Alphonse was already getting prepared to kill those that tried to harm the crew that took him in. Four shards were already circling Alphonse as he stood behind with the crowd, his job was to defend the crew.. and that is exactly what he was going to do. His facial expression was almost plain, as he did not say anything other then walk and investigate the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Sloop, the lungfish fishman, easily overtowered Maletrix. He stepped in front of him hoping his enormous size would intimadate the puny merman "He means all ur crewmates will chopped into tiny pieces and thrown to sea kings." Sloop backhanded Maletrix with his right hand "What do you think what will happen? Boy ur stupid!" Devon took out a jug of water and poured on his hands. He threw a water bubble toward alphonse. If the bubble hit alphonse it would explode like a gernade.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm

The sound of a commotion caught Nocht's ear. As it was prone to, his attention waxed fickle and waned away from the young pirate who'd been explaining the division structure to him and enduring his bad jokes. Like a moth to the flame, the doctor wandered over to the source of all the noise.

It appeared that the purple-tailed memaid and some friend of hers were being harangued by a large, native-type fishman. The big fellow who'd done so much harm to the hydra not long ago - was his name Malerflux? Incantatrix? - had stepped up to assess the situation. In a legendary display of poor manners, the lead fishman summoned a posse of burly, shady looking support.

One of the newly summoned goons backhanded Manotricks or whatever his name was for no reason, then flung a dangerous looking glob of water towards the fishman he'd checked for injuries earlier. Though Alphonse had not been wounded at the time, the very moment he'd accepted Nocht's help he'd become his patient. Nocht didn't particularly care for it when people injured his patients.

"Stop that," the oddball doctor insisted, pointing at the lumbering lungfish-man. "Injuring my patients, I mean."

"If you must continue assaulting my charges, though," Nocht mused, his finger lowering a bit, "I'll have to ask you to sign an AMA."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Iken was somewhat amused by the approach of the obviously hostile, sword slinging fishman. To Iken this meant nothing more than a battle that he could actually enjoy. Iken doesn't normally like fighting under this sort of condition, however it had been a long time since Iken actually had a battle. Plus there was only one person to deal with at that point. "I see." Iken said responding to Ottoman with a nod of his head.

Glancing at Ami when she spoke, Iken thought she actually had some good points. It was pretty common knowledge that Tsunami was the queen. Plus why would Namor be thrown in jail? He is one of the rightful heirs of the thrown, so him killing her would be nothing more than politics. This whole situation was pretty confusing, all that Iken knew for certain was, something on Fishman Island was fishy. Fishier that usual even.

The fishiness of the situation became even stronger once a gang of thugs came to confront them. Up to this point, Iken had been amused at the notion of a small battle. However now they could actually hurt his crew, this was something that didn't amuse Iken. What amused Iken even less, was the fact that one of the goons had just pimp slapped one of his crew and an other shot a powerful blast of water at another.

"I think we've heard enough of your babble. From what I can tell, you're spouting nothing but unfounded blasphemy. Namor is a dick, but I don't see him killing his sister. Also Anchor, who is he? I seem to faintly remember that name from somewhere. Anyway, it's not important now." said Iken grabbing his sword. "If you think I'll allow you to attack my crew and get away with it, you're dead wrong."

Unsheathing his blade, in one flowing movement, Iken shot out an electrically empowered airblade. The blade collided with the water shot exploding on impact. Just shy of the range it would have needed to be to damage Alphonse, the attack exploded into a electrified spray. Pulling out his spear, Iken hurled the sharp metal pole at Sloop. The object was traveling at speed above that of an average soru user.

As the electricity flowed though Iken's sword, it made a high pitched sound. The hissing wasn't the only affect of the sword being possessed by Iken. Iken's hair stood on end as the electrical pulses flowed through him. With the sword connected to Iken's brain through electrical singles, Iken could control the electricity through the sword.

"Flash Blade"

Revealing his soru like technique, Iken sped at the foe faster than the eye could track. Reappearing behind Ottoman, it soon became apparent what Iken did while he was moving so fast. With his blade Iken could easily cut through most swords, save the higher grades. While directly in front of the fishman Iken aimed a barrage of "faster than the eye could see" slashes at each of Ottoman's swords. With this Iken hopped to completely destroy the swords leaving his fishman foe unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next