One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island

Go down 
+11
sjasogun1
BloodElfPrince
Karasu(the crow)
TomAbz
Rodoku
Newspeak
LoreleiMaiden
NekoYuki
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Maxulus
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am

Ami shuddered a little at the sight of Virgil's sharp, bloodied teeth but kept her good-natured smile. She had always been taught to respect people of other cultures...cannibals or not.
She beamed. "A virtuoso! My grandma called me that when I was younger!"

She looked at his guitar and giggled, delightedly. "Oh, you're going to sing?! Please do! I love listening to other musicians perform!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:54 am

Namor turned toward Toshiro "Because we need to meet out allies here to take down Anchor. He has an army with him now, and we need as much help as we can get. We are going to meet one of the four emperors of the sea, Iken." Namor turned to Oceanus who was crying "No more crying child. No time for tears. You need to have to be strong now. Oceanus, you are the man of the palace. Once this battle is over you shall be king, and a king never cries does he?" Oceanus shakes his head "No sir." Namor pats his head "Good boy." Namor continues to walk until he sees another group walking in the sea forests, but the thing that caught his eye was the mermaid(Ami). Despite the danger involved, Namor ran toward the mermaid "Oi Oi Oi I never seen someone so beautiful! Would u want to join me in a bath?"

Sangjo held Ami closer as he was Virgil put his large pointy teeth around her. He wanted to drop kick Virgil for attempting to eat his beloved. He didn't want his contempt to be obvious so he joined into the convosation putting on a fack smile " I also play the guitar maybe we all should play when this whole battle is over ha ha ha ha." Then some fishmen randomly came up hitting on her. Unable to restrain himself, Sangjo kicked the fishmen in the face breaking his teeth unaware he just kicked Namor.....
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Virgil noticed a little shudder in Ami's face but ignored it and understood why it was. He then decided he would no longer show his teeth to any girls he met despite he may have been looking for love with a beautiful mermaid but when ever he smiled showing his teeth it wasn't exactly a great ice breaker.

Virgil then smiled at Ami again not showing his teeth when she noted that she had been called a virtuoso when she was little. When she looked at his guitar and told him to sing as she loved hearing other musicians perform he felt happy to have others listen and hoped that they would cherish the song he was about to play and remember as he liked it when his music travelled around the world.

Virgil saw another fishman approach Ami and ask her to join him in a bath and smirked then looked at Sangjo who held her closely, he felt awkward here then extended his hand out to the fishman who had arrived and said, "Hi there I think you should back off of the young lady as she already has a man.....its not me as much as I'd like it to be but its not, anyway..." Virgil began playing a tune quickly and singing to hopefully remove the awkward situation.

Virgil began playing a song which hopefully would distract everyone and make them laugh. He improvised it as he played and couldn't believe how well he was doing improvising as he played this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOM54nOhpBM
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Marissa smiled gently at Namor's words to his nephew, taking Greim's hand. For the first time, she imagined having her own child to comfort at her side. Some kind of natural motherly streak had started to awaken in the young mermaid from having to take care of Nile and Oceanus.
She briefly fantasised about having a little boy or girl at her own side, a little head resting upon her breast and little arms wrapped around her torso. Marissa looked up at Greim briefly and felt her face burn red following the thoughts that had just run through her mind.
Thankfully, their captain provided them all with a reasonable distraction.
Marissa had suddenly been taken aback when she noticed another group of assorted people, walking out of the foliage towards them- among them another mermaid!
However, she was more than taken aback when Namor suddenly ran towards her, asking her about taking a bath with him.

Ami's eyes widened at being approached by Namor and innocent as ever, she didn't seem to catch on to whathe was implying. "Thank you for saying that I'm beautiful...but I don't think that I'm allowed take my clothes off for other men." She gestured to her bouncing chest, restrained by her seashells. She giggled. "Thank you for the offer though." Ami looked thoughtful. "I might take a bath later though. What do you think, Sangjo-kun? OOh! Sangjo-kun!" Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Why did you just kick that man!?"
Ami snuggled into Sangjo's side and listened to Virgil with interest.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Greim enjoyed Marissa's hand being in his, although they had met not so long ago, Greim felt a lot for Marissa. What they had experienced in this island was enough for them to be strong, that something that would keep them together, was not going to be money, was not going to be the protection that Grim could ensure for Marissa, even if they were apart, what would keep them together was love. It was marvelous to know that something as gorgeous as love could exist between persons, even if the evil was behind them, pursuiting them until death.

Greim had been quiet all this time, he wanted to get stronger even if it meant getting into life or death situations, for now he wouldnt let anything to Marissa, Queen Tsunami or her children. Suddenly a bunch of people appeared in the Coral Forest, he wasnt afraid, because their Captain was very strong, and he had gone directly to flirt with another mermaid... Greim laughed a bit at this, took his hand from Marissa's and hugged her from he back, putting his head over her shoulder and kissing her neck and face, he smiled at her and kept hugging her from the back.

After seing what Sangjo had done, he hugged Marissa even tighter, to shoe eveyone there that she wasnt available, even if he knew Marissa wouldnt cheat on him, he didnt really like other people flirting with his girlfriend.

"I love you Marissa, I will protect you forever."

Meanwhile, Monty was taking a nap in the ship's deck. He was a little tired, and he had to protect the ship, he just hoped no one attacked while he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 am

Namor got up from the ground coughing up some of his shark teeth. A new stronger pair quickly grew due to Namor being a shark fishman. He wanted to chew up the human who kicked him. Then he saw that the human was Sangjo, one of Iken's subordinates. This means that this group of people were the steel village pirates "Crew, may I present one of the strongest crews in the grand line the steel village pirates lead by Iken, one of the yonkou." Namor had finally found steel village. Now with their combine power, they could take down the ocean pirates. Queen Tsunami walked over toward the steel village with her children. She then saw a white haired merman in the group "Brother?" Namor looked toward Tsunami "Yes, your highness?" Tsunami shook her head "No not you Namor. That white haired fishman is Ursus Triton Oceanus. He is your half brother and second in line to the throne!"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Nocht followed along, feeling largely ignored. It seemed that the big-teeth flesh-devouring eternally-hungering fishman from whom he'd so politely requested some simple answers to the deep and fundamental quandries of aquatic genesis blew him off, offering instead a song. The scientist did not want a song, though; he wanted information. Just as the you doctor was about to complain, they ran across another group.

An interesting, larger fishman surged forth to seek the widely-popular fishtail girl's company in a bath. The young doctor found Nephertidus or whatever her name was friendly enough, but couldn't for the life of him figure out why the helmsman was constantly pressing his face to her or why any of the other men ignored such important mysteries to dote on her. It was not that Nocht was unaware of love so much as didn't understand it; there were much more pressing things to set to!

Just as he was about to ask, the navigator randomly kicked the flirty bathgoer in the teeth. Before any further violence ensued, though, the cannibal lecturer launched into the song he'd promised moments ago. Listening, Nocht froze in place and lowered his goggles to reveal huge, sparkling, mismatched eyes. For a brief moment, the wonders of the surrounding aquatic coral forest left his mind. The young scientist had bigger fish to fry...or, as the case may be, marvel at.

"That..." began Nocht, trying to find his words. "That was...just amazing! You're amazing at that whole music thing, my flesh-rendingly fangorious friend! I...I mean, if it's not too much to ask, could you sing another?"

Something important seemed to be happening between other members of the two parties, but Nocht couldn't bring himself to care about that. Whether Nesparity was getting attention or not, long-lost brothers, thrones and successions, random violent dentistry; none of it mattered just now. Only one thing mattered.

"Encore! Encore!" shouted Nocht. "More of the enchantingly witty, beatifically folk-sounding, soul-soothing and funnybone-tickling acoustics, please? You know?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Virigl saw how excited this doctor was about the song and smiled, "So you'd like to hear another, hm ok then give me a second." Virgil scanned his mind trying to find the right song to sing this doctor obviously liked his musical abilities, he wanted to play more music since this guy enjoyed it and began searching wildly trying to find the right one, maybe even one he could join in with and perhaps even Ami the pretty mermaid and her boyfriend would join in, hell maybe even this other fishman would join in. Virgil stood in the middle of the crowd and announced, "Heres another song and I hope you all enjoy and join in." He began plucking the strings as he opened his coughed and began playing this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYfStHEGUw&feature=related

Last edited by Smatch on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Ami watched as the newly arrived fishman proclaimed them as Iken's crew, lifting her hand and waving to the other crew. She then swivelled her head towards Ursus and smiled, happy for him. "Oh, you've managed to meet up with your half-brother? How lucky!"
She suddenly beamed at the sound of Virgil's song, her enthusiasm mirroring Nocht's as she allowed her own voice to add gentle harmony to the fishman's rendition of "Midnight in Parliament Square."

Marissa looked up at Greim with an even more loving gaze, feeling warmed to her very core. She felt a soft blush creep across her face at the sensation of his lips tracing her face and neck. The young mermaid snuggled back against the swordsman and wrapped her arms around him, whispering as she returned some kisses to his skin. "And I love you too. I'll protect you too, for as long as I live. I feel so safe with you, Greim..."
Their moment of tenderness was only ruined by the sudden revelation that the merman on the other crew was...Namor's half-brother?! And next in line to the throne?!
A bad feeling suddenly started to grow in the pit of Marissa's stomach...
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:06 am

The song was every bit as good as the first, and Nocht made his appreciation clear. Clapping his hands frantically, jumping up and down in place, the doctor made himself forget about the fishman's giant teeth and cannibalistic tendencies and gave him a warming pat on the back.

"Fantastic, my flesh-hungry and endearingly gifted friend!" bubbled Nocht, grinning ear to ear. He then turned his head to Aimi and gave her a nod for the accompanying vocals, before stepping back and looking around.

"I'll be sure to hear the whole concert for some time, but it seems I've just now noticed that there's probably something more important happening here."

Stepping back and looking around at the other group, lead by the fishman that the mermaid's lover had been so quick to assault, Nocht stepped forward and gave the group a nod.

"So who's everyone here then?" the energetic oddball inquired. "Anybody we should know?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Craig merely watched exhaustedly, strangely the varring events that unfolded so far had left the arksman somewhat exhausted, though one detail did perk him a up. "Half- brother? Okay, hold on now, theres still more relatives? Man you have a big family tree Namor, maybe even a family oak, maple maybe? I'm not good with trees." Craig blurted out as kept a careful eye on unfamiliar faces, not entirely sure what any of them will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

((OCC: sorry for the thread inactivity. Cob said I could use iken as a npc, but I don't like using other people's chars. I decided to use sangjo as vice captain/first mate to continue the thread until cob comes back. Then he can resume command of the crew.))

Namor laughed at Criag. No matter how awkward or strange the situation got he would always find a way to break the ice. He patted him on the back "Well what can I tell you us oceanus men are great adulters Grrrrrraaaahah ah ah ha ha." Then he felt the cold stare of his sister tsunami looking at him "Ah just kidding sis. Whew. Anyways I'm glad u guys are here. An evil group of fishmen pirates are planning to completely take over fishman island. My guess is they are hiding out in Noah since I couldn't find them in the palace. It would take all of us to defeat them. Will you help us Steel village?"

Sangjo looked at Ami deciding whether to accept this decision or not this had been his first discision as vice captain. Iken had always been the one to decide on things. "What do u say love? Should we help them? This is your homeland so I think u should decide on what should happen?" Sangjo was seriois yet said this in a soft voice. Normally he would have given the order to charge, but it wasn't his place to decide the safety on an entire race. Ami was a mermaid that had ties to this island. Of course there were some other fishman/merfolk on the crew, but sangjo wasn't in love with them.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Ami felt a fierce pang of pride in her homeland flare in her chest and she took Sangjo's hand. Normally, the ditzy little mermaid wasn't used to making decisions but this one was important to her and for once, she seemed to have solid knowledge to contribute.

"The Purple Hearts were being revered as heroes when I last left this island and Queen Tsunami is a good ruler." She bowed her head to the Queen and her children before looking back up at Sangjo. "I think we should trust them, Sangjo-kun. They need our help to stop those mean fishmen like the one's at the docks, ruining our beautiful peaceful island..."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 am

"Ruining this place sounds pretty sinful to me, too," added Nocht, standing suddenly in the middle of everyone and nodding thoughtfully. "Anyone who'd trample on such a richly diverse and delightfully outlandish biome is an enemy of science, you know?"

After looking around for a hurrah from the choir, it struck the doctor that people tended to have a different way of viewing things than him. People other than researchers always had weird motivations, typically driven by emotion or sentiment. Taking a step back and clapping his hands together, Nocht nodded one to Ami and then to the woman she'd bowed at in reverence to.

"And, you know, because they did wrong stuff, yeah! Whole...bunches of terrible, naughty things I'll wager. Like deposing the throne and assaulting innocents and resisting arrest and littering and loitering and playing cards with a stacked deck," the scientist listed, putting on as sternly serious a face as he could.

"Well the point is, I'm all for righting some wrongs as long as I'm here. Miss indigotail, miss Your Royal Fishbottom Highness," said Nocht with a flourish and bow to each in turn. When he lifted his head, the crazy grin had already found it's way back.

"Doctor Nocht Meinkroft is at your disposal."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Craig watched Nocht with eyes full of suspicion as he adressed Queen Tsunami, thinking to himself; What kind of relasionship is trying to make with Namor's sis? He better behave himself! Dirty scientist., telling more about Craig thoughts himself than Nocht's actual motives, before turning to the newly found allies of pirates and telling them cheerfully; "Well, since your keen to help, there's no point waiting round here for much longer, let's find out what the fishy fiends are up to, eh? Ummm wait are we heading straight for them or do we have to do some planning?", the last part directed to his captain, Namor, un-sure of what they were actual planning to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Namor did something he had never did before as captain.....think. Craig was right. They needed a plan. Just rushing into battle was going to get them killed. Namor knew where anchor was hiding. There is only one place where he could. be Noah. Its the only place left. Now anchor's devil fruit powers make him nearly unbeatable. If there was someway to neutralize his powers....wait that was it! Noah is surrounded by water. Anchor must be using a coating to hide himself in it. If they could somehow pop it they could drown him. Namor looked upon sangjo "I have a plan but it involves all of us to do it. Anchor is hiding in Noah that much is certain. Its a large ship beside fishman island. We could all use my ship to reach him. The only problem is anchor is going to use his shockwaves to knock us out. Sangjo I need u to push back his shockwaves with the steel pirates defending the ship, while my crew invades Noah. I'll pop the bubble and drown Anchor."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 am

"Na, that idea wont work." Iken stated out of the blue with a smiling face. As the smile slid off of his face; Iken opened his eyes looking at Namor and Tsunami. "If we do that, we could damage or destroy Noah. That is...something that just can't happen. If we're ever to get over the idiocy of our racist counter parts, that ship is a must."

Pulling out his spear Iken stabbed it into the ground in between the two groups. Pointing at Ami and then to Marissa, Iken smiled before speaking. "Those two, and this spear will be all that we need. With their speed they'll be able to get on the ship pretty easily, maybe even without being detected. However that is doubtful with our enemy being fishmen. Now with their...ability of persuasion they should be able to get an audience with Anchor without much of a problem. You're probably thinking why would Anchor let two mermaids, one of who fought him before have an audience? Well it's simple, they'll have an offering of good faith. My spear and my blood, the blood of a yonkou. I think that should be sufficient, don't you think? Anyway after they get in and close to Anchor, I'll make my appearance and remove Anchor and his powers from the equation. Then all that's left is a full on assault on what remains of Anchor's forces." said Iken with confidence in his plan.

"Who wants to have the honor of stabbing me?"

Oh and don't hold back, it has to be convincing since sharks can sense heartbeats. They'll know that it's fake if my life force isn't waning." said Iken with his open hand gesturing toward his spear. Iken grinned as he looked at the girls; he knew this wouldn't be easy but, still had confidence in them.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 am

"That's a stupid, reckless, and foolhardy plan," scolded Nocht, walking over to the spear and yanking it out of the ground. "Asking something like 'who wants to have the honor of stabbing me' just like that!"

The doctor huffed for a moment, then plunged the spear into his captain's chest without second thought. His eyes were alive with their usual manic light, one burning neon green and the other the emerald of a forest at night. Heaving down with his arm, he twisted the spear a bit before yanking it back out, nearly falling back with the effort.

"You can't have just anyone stabbing you," chidded the doctor, holding the handle of the spear out towards Marissa, for her to take. "I'll have you know that I received top grades in my Stabology courses. I'm a world-class Stabologist, among other things."

"The location and depth of that wound will have you on deaths doorstep in just under fifteen minutes," explained Nocht, reaching into his coat. "Any more than that, and your life will be in real danger. Not the neat-controlled-laboratory-simulated type, but the you-might-die-a-slow-cold-death-of-exsanguination-for-realzies type. That wound is placed as carefully as a man can place a casual spear wound milimeters from the heart, but it is nonetheless a legitimate, bleeding, near-fatal wound, you know?"

As he finished issuing his warning, Nocht pulled a pair of golden apples from his coat and tossed them to Aimi. Smiling jubilantly, not the slightest bit affected by the fact that he just stabbed his recently-appointed captain with a spear, the doctor looked around at the gathered crowd and clapped his hands together.

"Well, step-to and all that. You've got the captain's orders." The doctor punctuated his words with a tap against his wrist where anyone else would have a watch.

"Time's ticking!"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Toshiro began to speak up about the plan to pop the bubble since it would probably kill him as much as it would Anchor, The Yonkou made the comment that the plan was flawed. Much to Toshiro's relief he gave a better alternative. At least, it seemed better until Iken got stabbed in the chest by his own crew. "What odd people," he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Now there was something weird going on... apparently that guy on the other side was Namor's brother?!?!? Just how many brothers and sisters did Namor have?!?!?! And Namor seemed to know this people from the steel village and he was asking for help from them, and they seemed to agree. Things couldnt go better, but there was this weird guy... Namor's half-brother.

That guy sure looked suspicious. Well, let's leave suspicions to side and focus now! Anchor! He was the real problem, if he was hiding in that giant boat they mentioned as Noah, they could drown him as Namor had suggested.

"That seems like a great idea captain!" -Greim told Namor. Before his eyes he saw one of the greatest (if not the greatest) swordmen from the whole world: Iken Namikaze. Not only being one of the yonkou but also very powerful himself without a devil fruit. And then he said Namor's plan wouldnt work... Greim now was really embarassed and he kinda hid behnd Marissa.

The Iken suggested that Marissa was the main base of the plan together with another mermaid. Greim looked at Marissa nervously from her back.... he couldnt afford to loose her. And then this man in a coat gave her a weapon. Greim was surprised.

"Please, dont let her go alone!" -Greim told Iken and the others. -"I wouldnt be able to live on if she dies in that mission. Why doesnt each of the mermaids have someone that doesnt have a devil fruit as a bodyguard and have him been taken by her."

Greim suggested this, he really wanted to go with Marissa, he couldnt let her go alone. He didnt want her to die. Greim passed his hand between marissa's blonde hair, feeling it nice and smooth while the waves went through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 am

Iken was more than just slightly taken back when Notch stabbed him. He hadn't expected it to be so sudden and without hesitation. However when Iken thought about it, it was likely the best coarse of action. The doctor not only shown he knew what he was doing; but also in his how weird way, he shown that he cared.

As Iken's left lung began filling with blood, he felt the pressure building up. As the liquid reached the top of his lung, Iken vomited up the excess blood. The blood dribbled down Iken's chin. It was a dark crimson. Iken's chest puffed up and down as his breathing became more labored. It became rather obvious that the clock was ticking.

In between heavy breaths and a cough that brought up his very own life blood that was trying to drown him, Iken spoke. It was in response to something that one of Namor's had said. Iken addressed the issue because he was more than certain his own Vice Captain would have the same concern.

"No"

Iken said it flat out. There was no hesitation, the only pause was because of his own labored breathing. Iken, however knew he needed to explain why he made that decision. After all he always tried to be a reasonable man.

"An extra will cause at least two problems. Quiet frankly, you'll only slow them down. On their own these girls, are the fastest things under the seas. Also four is a force, a small one, but still enough to raise their guards. Two lone mermaids carrying a weapon that looks heavier than one alone could manage wouldn't exactly look like a threat. Now with four of you that might make them worry. They're arrogant bastards, not stupid ones." Iken said finishing his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Greim felt incredibly stupid to Iken's words... he was someone he looked up to, someone like a rolemodel even if in the future he would have to try and beat him to become the best swordsman in the world; he had a long way to go. It also breaked his heart that he couldnt go with his beloved Marissa, he took her hand.

"I am sorry Iken-sama, I didn't think that something like that could happen." - Greim apologized. -"I just hope nothing happens to Marissa, I will believe in her skills, because she's strong, I've seen her battle."

Greim was proud of her to be chosen at the same time he was nervous about it, apparently he could just cross his arms and stay back looking. Greim kissed Marissa in the neck before hugging her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Namor and Tsunami stood in amazement as a human actually disagreed with them. Both of them never actually had anyone best them in decision making due to tsunami being queen and namor being captain "Namor where did u find this human? He seems different from the others." Namor turned to his sister "Me and iken go way back before I became a dog of the government and he became one of the four emperors." Queen Tsunami shook her head "Leave it up to you Namor to make friends with one of the most dangerous people in the world." Namor shrugged "Laugh all you want but iken is the most trusted friend I have and maybe the salvation of fishman island. My only regret is that these two young mermaids have to get involved for my mistake. I'm truly sorry you guys. Iken be careful with anchor. He will not hestaite to destory the entire island much less you. If you fail the entire race could end overnight.

Sangjo ran toward iken after nocht stabbed him in the chest "Are you crazy?! What the hell is wrong with you?" He helped iken up assuming he would fall to the ground "You couldn't just cut his wraist or a non lethal blow? What kind of doctor are you?!" Sangjo then turned his attetion to iken "Please don't go through with your plan. I don't want Ami with those kind of peope if something happens to her it won't be you who kills anchor. Besiides your wound looks serious
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:59 am

Craig had to admit, Iken's plan, although risky, was brilliant, and put Craigs simple plans to shame. "Man, stabbing yourself and getting your blood handed over to that nutcase? Seems pretty solid to me.", Craig started though started to get a few looks when he added; "But, you sure about this? I mean, the plans good and all, but were sending two mermaids to their doorstep, im just a little nervous for our Marissa, don't like seeing a lady head into danger." The first mate then quickly sighed and changed his tune; "Actually you know what, forget what I said, your plans way better than my ideas, do what ya want im just the first mate. Good luck! And give that b**tard a few knocks for me!"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 am

"The more time you spend disagreeing," pointed out Nocht, ducking and weaving about the crowd, poking his head over one shoulder and then popping up right in somebody's face, "the less time we have to make sure things go down perfectly."

"All you can do is have faith in your as-of-recently-stabbed captain. His plan was good, you know? I don't just lob spears into anyone's chest on a whim. If you want to be helpful, get him into position. Our indigo-tailed crewmate knows what to do with the Golden Apples when the time comes. Iken is, as I'm told, just brimming with so much vim and vigor that he'll be more than a match for most men even with a horrible bleeding wound. And," said Nocht, pausing to take in a deep breath.

"And, I am such a good doctor. So good your socks will turn inside-out when you see me work. You'll be all like 'nobody could be that good of a doctor right' and then I'll start practicing some serious field medicine and you'll be like 'What?' and them BAM! Undergarments akimbo. Just trust the man, you know?"

When he'd finished speaking, Nocht had somehow found his way up onto Namor's shoulders. Realizing that he'd gotten to the high ground in his excitement, he hopped off and brushed himself off. Gesturing grandly towards Iken, his manic grin parted for a final lively rant.

"We've wasted nearly two minutes. In the meantime, why doesn't everyone who isn't tasked with ferrying off a spear covered in my captain's blood to some fiendish usurper grab one of us aquatudinally-challenged landy sorts and get to ferrying us? The mermaids will arrive first, given their natural grace of speed, you know, but we still need to be nearby for this plan to work. Aaaand..."

"Thirteen minutes left!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island   Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Village and Purple Heart Pirates Take on Fishman Island
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next