One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island

Go down 
+4
WatersCalling
sjasogun1
y dau cymraeg
Cobdogred
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 am

With Sangjo as the new captain, the wedding had taken second fiddle to his newly acquired duties. Currently the crew found themselves on Nanoto Island. It was pretty tame for a New World island, the biggest threat seemed to be the giant wind beasts the decided to attack every now and again. However this was little worry to most of the members of the Steel, for a monster wolf wasn't exactly a match for them. It even gave the weaker members of the crew a chance to train, as the forest was teaming with beasts that would kill normal humans many times over. The members of the Steel Village, were not normal, they are a Yonkou crew after all.

In the center of the sub-tropical island, there was a valley with a small lake. This is where they were led by the old man that was able to heal just about everyone on that island that day; almost everyone. He was an expert in life return and was more than willing to help teach beginners and give pointers to those who already possessed the skill of life return. It seems for how old the man looked, he was actually about ten times older, maybe more. He could recite happenings from hundreds of years ago. Most of the tails revolved around the past members of the Steel Village.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 am

Among them was Myra Blaidd, Assassin and Spy of the secret operations divison of the Steel Village pirates, who was somewhat on edge, and itching for a good kill, though seemed genuinely thankful to the eldery healer for treating her wounds. That is, until he told her she would need a little more rest until she could be fighting fit again.
Myra snarled at this, but kept herself from murdering the old man, as her giant chakram was in dire need of repair after it's rusting by Unholy, though hadn't a clue who to ask to fix it, so decidedly just bellowed; "Any of you able to fix up my baby here? I promise if I do go on a murdering spree I won't slaughter you or your best friend for at the very least six minuites!"
She then sighed and sat down grumpily, throwing her currently useless chakram to the ground in a huff and mumbling to herself; " Not fair, I didn't kill anyone strong in the last fight. I never get any fun no mores."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 am

Sangjo refused to have his left leg healed instead donned a peg in its stead. The wooden appendage was awkward and kinda werid to walk on, but Sangjo tried his best limping from place to place. He eventually made his way toward the old man thanking their new ally for healing the crew "Old man my words cannot express our graditude for healing my crew, but a thanks u is all I can muster at the moment. Please allow me to repay you with a share of my treasure holdings as payment." Sangjo may have been a pirate but he had honor and knew when a dept must be paid. Ever since the lost of Iken, Sangjo has had problems being captain of the crew.

"Hey Mara u don't need that weapon anyways. We are here to train for the hardships of the new world. This crew has grown and decentant under the leadership of Iken. I will restore our former glory with exercises and teamwork. Everyone will now drop all their weapons and leave all rations on the ships. For the next few weeks, we shall hunt our own food, clean our own water, and fight with nothing but our brute strength. We shall be strong enough to conquer the grand line once we are done. Are you with me men?!"

Sangjo awaited from responses from his men...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Luke shook his head in disagreement as the new captain tried to pull everyone out into the wild as to train them on how to survive. He knew this kind of training would certainly help them survive the outside of the crew, however it wouldn't do much for them in life and death battles against heavily armed foes. Luke stepped forward and spoke to Sangjo.

"Look this survival training is good for those who have decent survival skills and can fight a bit, but for the weaker recruits and the veterans, it's either dangerous or a waist of time. I can spend years out in that forest and not get and not get a bit stronger. So I suggest we work on specifics. Take Takumi here, he's fast and all, but lacks any kind of physical power." Luke said trying to reason with the new captain. "Myra...just go down to the armory, we have a few copies of your weapon down there." Luke said disappearing into a shadow.

[Old Man]

"What he said is true, my young friend. Anyone that needs strength training can go help remove rocks from the passageway on the tall mountain you see. It's a plug for the volcanic season, and when its no longer needed, it is take off to release the pressures. It would not only be a service to the island, but also great training." the old man piped in. Poking Sangjo's stomach the old man spoke again. "And I could help you convert all your reserves into energy. If you're willing to take a few lessons from an old helpless dinosaur like me." It was obvious the old geezer realized he had gone to far by poking the captain, so he tried to play up the helpless old man act.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

Takumi didn't respond to Sangjo's (he blantantly refused calling him 'Captain' in his head) command at all and merely gave a shrug of his shoulders, not looking at him. He was very pissed with Sangjo for fighting with Iken while he was already wounded from his fight with Derge. If it wouldn't have been for Sangjo, he was sure Iken would have finished him. It was thanks to Sangjo's reckless action Derge had escaped and Iken had left.

And now he was trying to get the crew to do some survivalling in the woods. As far as Takumi was concerned he could go and fuck himself unless he would give him a direct order. Then Luke got up and adressed Sangjo trying to convince him not to go through with his idea. Takumi almost scolded at Luke when he menioned him being weak, but realized he shouldn't vent his frustrations on him and also that he was right: if he wasn't able to use Namikaze Flash or get enough distance from his opponent to use Rankyaku he was too weak to deal any real damage. Although he was definitely stronger than regular people, he also knew that it wasn't enough by a long shot.

He agreed with the old man, but was a bit apprehensive of him. Even though he had healed him, he clearly was much more than a strong old man with a peculiar devil fruit ability. Takumi still had many questions for him, about what he said to him when Nagami had died. Before the vision of Nagami's battered corpse could manifest itself in Takumi's mind again he pushed it out of the way: the nightmares he still had were enough.

Despite him having many questions for the old man he decided to wait since he was talking to Sangjo. That he didn't like Sangjo was no reason to be careless around him, especially not after what he did to Iken. Takumi gritted his teeth. He hoped that he would learn to get along with his new Captain, but he feared that if he didn't he would have to leave the crew. In the best case scenario, that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 am

Sangjo turned to Luke considering his ideals "Maybe you are right. We should have specific trails for each of these categories Strength, speed, stamina, coordination, and teamwork. Luke...." Sangjo saw that the crewmate had disappeared again. He always hated that power. It made it even harder to talk to him. That old man kept poking him "Old man surely you have more tasks that focuses more on other skills other than strength. Maybe something that can help with our speed, stamina, and teamwork. This island has many dangers and we of steel are going to conquer every one." Sangjo smacked the old man when he poked him the second time "I'll be glad to learn from you if it involves no more poking."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well, I suppose climbing the mountain, or rather volcano would be a great work out to build some stamina. As far as speed training, we has this." said the man pulling out a old looking pistol. "I could shoot at them or they could go into the tunnels and try to out run the magma. The steeper the grade the faster the flow. All we would have to do is set off a small reaction and pick a slope that would flow at the speed in which the trainee would like to train." said the old man, it seemed the volcano was his solution for any and all training woes.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 am

Myra spat venemously at Luke, screeching angrily; "My chakram isn't jut a common blade! Itis my expert weapon, and m most treasured murdering tool! I need it!", then noticing he had already left and cursed, befre adding; "I shall use my bare hands for now. It has been some time since I strangled something to death, or beaten it to a pulp."
He then stared at her hands as if exaiming a new blade, before begining to file her nails as the others were talking, until she was satisfied with their sharpness as he ran one finger across her cheek and left a small clean cut as it brushed against it.
"I don't care whatever training I do, just let me kill something!" Myra growled at the old man and Sangjo.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 am

Maski sighed, She was one of the first to recover since she was only knocked out. Sitting atop a large statue of a man made out of gears that was clutching his throat as snakes, also made of gears, emerged from his stomach; She overheard Sangjo "Hey, Some of us have powers that require us to use weapons!"

Maski flicked the used Lollipop stick out of her mouth and popped a new one in as she jumped down. She had to join up since it seemed like the only way to survive. Besides, Once she got what she came for, She could leave. She went to a wooden building set up by her and the other shipwrights as lodgings for the crew staying inland. She went to the side where a small workshop was set up. She eyed what they had for resources "Great, Not enough steel for playing around...."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Kiba was glad that the crew managed to find a safe spot to rest in, they needed it after so many fights. It almost seemed like the New world was trying to deliberately exhaust them all. One thing was certain: Practice couldn't hurt, especially for Kiba who wasn't being the useful commander that he needed to be. Deciding to try and calm the winds in his own division, to ease Sangjo's job, Kiba rested a hand on Myra's shoulder to calm her down. "That's a good idea Myra, our skills are all centered around our weapons and basic styles, we need to develop variety to gain strength" Kiba noted.

He then turned to Sangjo. As a relatively new division commander, Kiba knew how difficult it was to try and lead, so he decided to help Sangjo, at least by agreeing with his plan. "Captain, I'll take Myra and Luke with me, I need their help in a special training course I've planned" He said. He didn't want to say that he needed to train his own division, since he wasn't sure how exposed the division was supposed to be, but he hoped Sangjo would understand his intention. Knowing Luke, Kiba was sure he was close by, so he didn't bother looking for him. "Let's go Myra, we have a lot of work to do" Kiba said.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 am

Luke stepped out of a shadow and silently followed his division commander. He didn't bother saying anything, only following behind him keep up with each and every stride. Luke clutched his sword; his grip was so tight his knuckles began to turn white. The assassin was deep in thought. He had a technique he had been working on, but it never turned out right. It only worked in one very specific condition also. However if that condition was met, it was nearly unstoppable. He looked down before speaking up, "I have a technique I've been working on...would you mind a small spar?"
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Desais stood in a corner nearby and thought hard on the last battle he was in. He cant even recall how it ended and what all happened. Desais shook his head at how he cowardly sent Jaizen away instead of fighting back. Something about that guy didnt seem right.....He sent chills down my spine just looking at him. Jaizen..... Desais thought continuously brought out and sent back in his phalanges. Clearly Desais was bored but didnt want to do something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:33 am

Sangjo grabbed the pistol from the old man "Yeah I'm not going to let you shoot at my nakama, but everything else sounds great thank you old man." Though Sangjo was tempted to use the gun Myra. Being Captain is hard. Despite serving for the crew for a long time, Sangjo clearly was inexperienced to take Iken's place. He neither had the respect or the command of the crew. When Kiba offered to train his division well Sangjo a bit disappointed and reliefed. He wanted for all them to train together yet Sangjo had a very hard time uniting the crew. Then again Kiba would know how to train his own men "Fine but I will check on your progress from time to time." Sangjo turned toward Maski "If you require weapons then you will train with luke, kiba, and Myra." Sangjo turned toward Desais "You will be training with me and the old man." Sangjo had given his order. Now it was time for them follow. They had some work to do.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:09 pm

"Okay, okay...." said the old man with a grin that looked strikingly similar to the one the previous captain of the crew usually wore. The old man turned his head to look at the volcano. It was massive, looked more like a mountain than a volcano plus it was pretty far away. Saying this would be a journey wouldn't be an understatement. The old man merely turned his back and began down the long dirt trail that lead to the large landmark in the distance. "I think we'll work on meditation first off." he said looking back at Sangjo.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Calupa sat on the slowly drifting raft as it tipped over to the left where his best friend Roberto was standing holding the Steel Village Flag that seperated them, as they landed and docked on the island's native village, Calupa warned Roberto "Roberto I know how rowdy you are, seriously don't go looking for trouble our only mission is to meet up with Iken and that is all."
Roberto smirked and calmly stated "Calupa trust me I will not get into trouble." Calupa growled but said no more. They split up and Roberto felt himself getting more and more angered the more he searched, seeing all the meat marts he soon found himself at the entrance of a slaughterhouse in which he kicked down the door. The old man who probably owned the slaughterhouse fell out of his rocking chair and quickly picked up his gun and his hand trembling so much he accidently pulled the trigger. Roberto jumped out of the way and the bullet hit a cow in which Roberto's leg began to give off a foggy cold mist. "How dare you harm nature, I will punish you!". The butcher's glasses fogged up and he shot again in which Roberto spiraled away from, he ran at the butcher and with one strong final push he basically was flying two feet off the ground "Danca do Frio................., Roberto winded back the leg that was eminating the cold steam and finished his sentence "ANJO!" Roberto swung his leg and kicked the butcher in his jaw and the butcher went spiraling towards the back of the slaughterhouse and went crashing through the wall and the foggy steam began to eminate from the roof of the building. Roberto walked out of the slaughterhouse with spectators staring at him and he just walked past them.

Last edited by "Phoenix King" Blake on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Maski huffed as she sat down at a table and unrolled some papers. She quickly oriented them oddly as she looked over at it and scribbled on it. "Gah... My designs are nowhere near as good as those marines..." She swore to herself "Maybe I can convince these bo- I mean, Crewmates to steal some designs for me..."

Maski's eyes searched for whoever was laying around to 'help' her...
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 am

Takumi followed the old man and Sangjo towards the mountain. He tried to casually walk up next to the old man and continued walking next to him for a while. Then he asked his question.
"When you arrived at Punk Hazard and found me on the beach there, you were surprised that I knew about the Namikaze arts, despite not being a descendant. What did you mean by that and why were you so surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

As the group made their way up the volcano, which was a rather steep climb, the old man began to grin. The closer they made it to the center the bigger the grin. Once about half way up the old man leaped up about twenty feet just barely touching bolder that was the same height. The tap sent the bolder and a truck load of smaller gravel down at the members of the Steel following him. A loud "whoops" was barely audible over the rumbling of the falling rocks
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Calupa looked around town for his crew, when he came across con man trying to sell him a ship with the Steel Village flag on it. Calupa growled and then cackled like a hyena. " I am on this crew and you realize I am gonna have to kick your ass!" As calupa said this he turned into his hybrid hyena form and the merchant began running in which Calupa turned into his hyena form by getting on all fours he ran after the merchant and passed him and and got on twos once again becoming hybrid and Calupa winded back his fist and said "Pooch Punch!" The fist came crashing into the merchants face and sent him flying into the ship's side but not damaging it.

Last edited by "Phoenix King" Blake on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Sangjo looked up angry "What the hell are you doing?" He tried to jump toward the old man but couldn't perform his sky walk without his other leg. The steel captain managed to break some of the falling gravel but left some rocks falling for the crew to get "Men get rid of the rocks quickly." Sangjo fell back down back on the path still hurt from having peg for a leg. He wasn't quite use to using it yet.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 am

Takumi was surprised when the old man suddenly jumped uphill and sent boulders crashing down towards them. He quickly dodged a few that had come to close and then prepared for a counterattack. He stepped back a bit and then prepared himself to use Namikaze Flash.

"Star Kick!"

Takumi launched himself towards one of the boulders and smashed it into pieces. He then repeated that for some other boulders until a large one came falling down. He used Namikaze Flash to launch himself towards the boulder and then activated Namikaze Hard Body in mid-air to hit the boulder with a powerful hit.

"Meteor Smash!"

The boulder was too large to break into pieces from a single attack and was instead launched back uphill, towards the old man. Takumi grinned when he saw the direction the boulder was headed in. Now the man was in for a surprise himself.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 am

The old man clenched his fist and tensed up his arm before using the forward momentum to thrust his arm forward. When his opened palm collided with the rock it was obliterated into pebbles and dust. With out another word he turned around and continued up the volcano, however not before a grin flashed across his face. There were no more surprise on the way up, it took them another half of a day to actually reach the top. It was dusk and the sun was beginning to set. The old man looked to Sangjo first. "You, boy go up to the top and sit near the edge, I'll be up in a bit." he said before looking to Takumi. "As for you, it's the season of the flow. A season where violent eruptions wreak havoc through the island. During this time, we have always built a plug to suppress the island's wrath. It's your job to build the plug form the rocks in that gravel pit." he said pointing to a pit about three miles away and all the way back down the volcano. "You have exactly one week or we all die." the man said with his usual grin. The bit was full of rocks with a variety of sizes; ranging from basketball sized to ones about the size of a house. It would take at least 75 to 80 of the house sized rocks to make a solid plug, and many thousands to fill it with the smaller ones.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Nothing that happened thus far seemed to faze Desais. All he could ever think about was Derge and the new guy in the group Jaizen. Old memories of how Desais used to be flashed through his mind, and Jaizen reminded him of how Desais used to be. Well before he finally remembered everything. Its amazing how not too long ago, Desais was standing side by side with his nakama then suddenly realized that his nakama was not the nakama he had hoped for. Now all that remained of joyous memories of Derge were the thoughts of killing him and making him pay for what happened years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Kiba grinned after hearing Luke, who appeared behind him like he expected. "Actually Luke, I had a few ideas of my own" He said. The truth was that ever since the little incident the Steel Village had with Karasu the Shichibukai, Kiba wasn't at peace. To a simple beholder, it would seem like the two weren't even doing anything, but the truth was that Karasu simply outplayed Kiba in a game of spying, and as the commander of the stealth division, he couldn't allow it.

"You see Luke, what we lack is diversity, we each stick to a certain style, a certain weapon, and leave all other parameters aside, and that's our main weakness" Kiba explained. As the two Steel Villagers passed next to a nearby cave, Kiba stopped and turned to Luke. "So, what I want us to do is to exit our comfort zones, and train without our weapons and powers" Kiba said. "For me, it'll mean without my scythes, and without Zurui" He explained, before pulling his pair of hand scythes off. His cloak morphed into a small chameleon with a piece of cloth tied to its neck in a blink of an eye. He rested the scythes on the ground and Zurui quickly stood over them, the two shared a bond that rivaled with telepathy.

He then looked at Luke once again. "For you, it means no shadows, and that means no light" Kiba said, pointing into the nearby cave. "Let's see what you can accomplish without your fruit aiding you in combat" Kiba said. He had his training planned in his mind, but he had to make sure Luke got a decent amount of training as well. "What do you think?".
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Alphonse was in his ship, a book in hand with the title of chemistry. In his loveless moments he really had no life, now without Sarah he was left again.. with nothing better to do. Usually he would put his comrades lives ahead of everything, he like a soldier.. but in this case all his comrades were doing was training. Alphonse was not needed for anything in particular, but he knew he had to do something while they were gone.. and thus he picked up one of the books he bought Sarah, the one with the title "Chemistry".

Within moments of the book Alphonse started reading about atoms, the smallest form of.. anything really. The next chapter seemed to be foccussing on the attributes on the body, but for now he seemed much more interested in how Atoms got together to form solid objects.. to Alphonse, this could be very important for future battles.

Alphonse was already gaining ideas from the book, although it was obvious he needed to read more before he could actually use the information on atoms. He put his boots on the table, relaxing himself as he crossed his legs. His black coat was taken off, showing the countless amounts of shiny shards scattered across his body. They were almost blinding if it was sunny enough outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island   Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village Regroup at Nanoto Island
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next